Chained Soldier: Level up

Autorstwa kingkaizo54

In the year 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted with the appearance of a dimension called Mato. Righ... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine

Chapter three

952 37 14
Autorstwa kingkaizo54

No one's POV

Currently, Shigeo is in the training yard on the floor leaning on the wall sleeping, with no care in the world after finishing his daily quest and some training.

Shigeo: Zzzzzzzzzz...

Maki: Oi, wake up!

Shigeo then shot up and looked around with a tired face as he faced forward and noticed Maki in front of him with a wooden sword in hand and Shushu next to her.

Shigeo: Oh hey Maki and Shushu, what's up?

Shushu: Nothing much, just saw you sleeping while you were supposed to be doing your job. Or do you want-

Shigeo: Ok, ok. Im on it!

Shushu grinned evilly as she held her phone at Shigeo, who rolled his eyes as he got up and fixed his shirt.

Shigeo: I swear, how did I even get into this mess?

(flashback)

Shigeo and Yuuki were mopping the bathhouse floor, while Yuuki was focused, Shigeo was listening to music on his headphones listening to Somebody that I used to know.

Yuuki's thoughts: I'm gonna work hard to not let Miss Kyouka down!

Shigeo's thoughts: 🎶 Now you're just somebody that I used to know.🎶

As Yuuki was finishing up, he heard laughter, he then went to see where the source of the laughter was. Shigeo noticed this and followed him.

Shigeo's thoughts: I wonder what he's doing?

Once they found the source they looked and saw Himari and Nei scrubbing each other's back, naked.

Yuuki:!!!

Shigeo: !?!?!

They then hid behind the wall as they were painting, and Shigeo looked at Yuuki with an angry expression.

Shigeo's thoughts: This fucking idiot!!!

Yuuki's thoughts: Th...That scared me!! Let us know before you go take a bath...

Suddenly, a camera flash was heard Shigeo and Yuuki immediately looked around to where it came from.

???: I saw that!

Shigeo and Yuuki froze as they heard a voice, they noticed a small figure walking towards them, and as it grew bigger, it was revealed to be Shushu.

Shushu: You've shown your true selves, Mr. Caretakers.

Shigeo: Fuck! Not you!

Yuuki: Shushu-Chan!?

Shushu: Suprised? My power also allows me to shrink.

Shigeo: Wh...What are you doing here?

Shushu: I've been watching you two lately since I was curious to see what kind of creatures men are.

She then showed them her phone that she took of them watching Himari and Nei naked.

Shushu: And check out this super great moment I caught!

The two freaked out as if they would be dead meat.

Yuuki: It's...It's not what you think!!!

Shushu: What would the commander think of this? Maybe you two will get twisted off?

Shigeo: ARE YOU FUCKING THREATINING US!? IS IT MONEY THAT YOU WANT!?

Shushu cheekly smiles while the phone is still in her hands.

Shushu: I'm in it for the drama.

She then looked at the two with an evil grin.

Shushu: If you two don't want this photo to get out...Then be my slaves, Mr.Caretakers.

Shigeo and Yuuki looked at each other in panic thinking what to do.

Yuuki's thoughts: I'm already a slave, but.. I have to do it again!?

Shigeo's thoughts: God fucking damn this brat, she fucking blackmailing us!!

(End of flashback)

Shigeo: So that's how I got up in this mess, huh?

Shigeo then grabbed his white jacket and proceeded to walk toward the kitchen to grab water.

Shigeo's thoughts: I swear, this girl is getting on my nerves.

Shigeo then noticed Yuuki in the hallway looking at something.

Shigeo: Hey Yuuki, whatcha looking at?

Yuuki didn't answer as as Shigeo then saw what Yuuki was looking at, Himari training with Kyouka.

Kyouka: Faster and shaper, Himari! Don't give your opponent a chance to strike back!

Himari: Yes, Ma'am!!

Shigeo's thoughts: So they're sparing?

As the two watch, a Shuuki comes from above and lands in front of Kyouka and Himari, but is quickly killed by Kyouka with a devastating combo. Himari looked at her with sparkles in her eyes while Yuuki and Shigeo looked at her in fear.

Shigeo's and Yuuki's thoughts: We're so fucked!

Suddenly, the two then felt someone pulling on their sleeves, they turned around and looked down to see Nei pulling on them.

Shgieo: Oh, hey Nei. Need something?

Nei: I have a message as your superior.

Yuuki: We're lislitnng...

Nei: Very soon, The commander, Maki, Himari-san, and I will be leaving for a meeting. Please watch the house with Shushu-san.

Shigeo's and Yuuki's faces turned sour as they heard Shushu's name.

Shigeo and Yuuki: With Shushu!?

Nei: What's the matter?

Yuuki: N-Nothing, never mind.

Nei smiles at the both of them.

Nei: Shushu-san's a very good person. You two should use this opportunity to chat with her a lot.

Two then noticed Shushu behind a tree with a smug look waving at them.

Shigeo's and Yuuki's thoughts: That's not the smile of a good person...

( timeskip)

Currently, Shigeo and Yuuki are in Shushu's room cleaning it, with Shigeo giving Shushu a massage on her shoulders while Yuuki cleans her bookshelves.

Shushu: Ah~ Nice. That hits the spot after my workout.

Shigeo: I bet it does...

Shigeo kept massaging her shoulders, as he then noticed her boob. He blushes a little while cursing himself.

Shigeo thoughts: Curse my pervertedness!!!

Shushu: Hey. Why are you so good at shoulder massages?

Shigeo: ... I used to give them to my little sister, I eventually got good at it. Along with Yuuki over there

Shushu: You have a little sister, Mr.Caretaker?

Shigeo: Yeah... what about you?

Shushu: I'm the youngest of three sisters.

Shushu: We lost our Dad... And I only went to an All-Girls school, so I've never held a conversation with a guy before...

Shigeo: Is that why me and Yuuki are such a rarity to you

Shushu: yeah...That's why I've been watching you two real close. I think having fun is more important than anything, and ever since I came to Mato, I've been needing the excitement. And since it seemed like it would be funny, I decided to make you two my slaves.

Shigeo: THAT LOGIC MAKES NO FUCKING SENCE!!!

Shigeo looked at Yuuki who was still cleaning the shelves, as he thought to himself.

Shigeo's thoughts: I fucking hate this, If me and Yuuki are this girl's slave, there's no telling what orders she'll give us.

Shushu then stretches her arms out in the arm in comfort.

Shushu: MMM! My shoulders are so loose now! Let's play a fighting game Mr.Caretaker!

Shigeo: Uh, sure...

Shigeo then looked at the consoles as he noticed a Nintendo switch on the floor hooked up to the TV.

Shigeo: A game huh? I can play most of these.

Shushu: Then let's raise the stakes. Whoever loses has to remove one piece of clothing.

Shigeo's eyes widened as he heard the terms.

Shigeo: WHAT!?

Shushu grabbed the controller from the floor and handed it to Shigeo.

Shushu: Of course, a slave has no right to refuse.

Shigeo grabbed the controlor as he smirked at Shushu with an evil grin.

Shigeo: You're on.

Shigeo's thoughts: I'll fucking annihilate you!

Yuuki saw all of this as he looked at Shushu with a pity look.

Yuuki: She's gonna get beat so badly.

(3 minutes later)

Shushu: ....

Shigeo: Hehehe...

It has been 3 whole minutes since Shigeo and Shushu played a fighting game, and the whole time Shigeo completely wiped the floor with her as she lost 20 straight matches in a row, as she is currently in her underwear and bra.

Shigeo: Man, you suck. This doesn't even come close to a warm-up.

Shushu looked at Shigeo annoyed that her plan completely backfired.

Shushu: How!? How are you so good at this game!? My friends at school always lose to me!!

Shigeo scoffed as he placed the controller down on the floor.

Shigeo: Your just ass at the game, you only do button mashing and don't even remember the move sets at all.

Shushu then became frustrated as she stood up.

Shushu: As your master, I order you to take your clothes off!

She demands Shigeo, as he looks at her dumbfounded.

Shigeo: ...-_-...No... Did you hit your head or something?

Shushu: I've never seen a boy naked before, I'm a little excited.

Shigeo: And Himari says that men are perverts...

Shigeo began to walk away before being grabbed by Shushu.

Shushu: We're not finished.

Shushu then grew 3 times Shigeo's size he began to sweat in panic as he remembered what her ability was.

Shigeo: ...Oh Shit....

She then sat on Shigeo's chest in reverse cowgirl style while holding his legs up.

Shigeo: Sexual assault! This is sexual assault!!

Shushu: Too late.

Shushu grinned at him as she grabbed his pants, removed them, and removed his boxers. Her face transformed into fear and giant blush as she laid her eyes on his monstrosity.

Shshu: W-W-W-W-What is this thing!? It's huge!!! Why is it that big!?

Shigeo sighed in relief as he thought he was gonna be made fun of and lose his pride as a man. He even grins knowing he wasn't even hard yet, but suddenly the whole dorm started shaking, they both quickly put their clothes back on and ran outside and saw the massive Shuuki.

Shigeo: That's a big one...

Shushu: You wait here, Mr.Caretaker. You may be strong but not strong enough!

Shigeo: !?

Shushu then ran towards the giant Shuuki with a smirk.

Shushu's thoughts: Overwhelming us with sheer size? That's a good plan. But I can go even bigger...With the power I got from the Peach- Paradigm Shift!

She then began to grow taller as her size grew to the same size as the giant Shuuki as she got into a battle stance, while Shigeo watched from the ground.

Shigeo: Thank god her clothes are also larger with her transformation, but something doesn't feel right.

Shigeo looks around and doesn't see Yuuki anywhere, he immediately runs back in and sees a bookshelf on top of his. Shigeo then gets the shelf off of Yuuki as he sees him unconscious.

Shigeo: Shit!

Shigeo runs back outside as he sees Shushu land a solid punch on the Shuuki and it falls to the ground, she then looks at the Shuuki and stretches her arms..

Shushu: Phew... Getting all big is trying.

Shigeo: Shushu, behind you!!!

Suddenly, the giant Shuuki lands a cheap punch on Shushu's back, she turns around annoyed as she rubs her back.

Shushu: So you were hiding, you cheat...

All of a sudden, small Shuukis appeared and ran to the giant Shuuki. They then climbed up and began fusing into the Giant Shuuki's body. Once it was done it towered over Shusu as it became more bigger than her.

Shushu: Wow, so you can do that? Neat!

The Shuuki proceeded to punch Shushu who dodged but her shirt gazed, as she looked back at the Shuuki with a sweat drop on her forehead.

Shushu's thoughts: Though...This might be a little bad for me...

Back at the ground, Shigeo looks in fear that the Shuuki at even bigger than Shushu. Shigeo grabs some water and runs back to Yuuki who is still unconscious and splashes it on him, but doesn't wake up.

Shigeo: Damn it! Wake up dude, If you don't get up Shushu is gonna get hurt!!

No response, Shigeo began to panic even as he curses that the others were out today, he looked around to see if he could help her. But he suddenly stopped as a tic mark grew on his head as he remembered something.

Shigeo's thoughts: Are you shitting Me!? Why the fuck am I panicking when I'm the only one who has a good chance of helping her!!!

Shigeo then ran towards the weapons room as he saw an extra katana and took it as he ran up to the roof, he then saw that Shushu was conered, as she threw a giant rock at the Shuuki which did not even faze it.

Shushu's thoughts: I got full of myself and probably gigantifed too much. It's a bad habit. I feel like shrinking at any moment.

As the Shuuki came clothes while Shushu held her torn clothes.

Shigeo: Next time, don't go all out when your energy can run out quickly.

Shushu then looked up and saw Shigeo coming down from the sky, Shigeo then looked at the Suuki with a grin.

Shigeo: Hey, asshead!

Shigeo jumps from Shushu's shoulder as he looks at the giant Shuuki with a grin

Shigeo: You're fighting me now.

[Origin skill: Activated, Thunder, form: Heat lightning.]

The giant Shuuki tried to grab Yozra but was unsuccessful as he dodged it and ran up its arm, Shigeo then unsheathed the sword and delivered an upward slash with black lightning covering the attack to the Shuuki's face. The giant Shuuki screamed in pain as it held its face. Shigeo then landed on a rock next to the tired Shushu.

Shigeo: You stay here, you're already at your limit.

Shushu didn't say anything as she nodded in silence. Shigeo looks back at the Giant Shuuki as it snarls at Shigeo.

Shigeo: I better wrap this up quickly.

Shigeo then ran back at the giant Shuuki who barely recovered, it went into a rage when it saw as it in a flash grabbed Shigeo and slammed both its hands together, thinking it killed Shigeo.

But the quickly ended when Shigeo used another form of his Thunder Origin skill [Thunder Swarm] as the blade was covered in black lightning and delivered an arched attack from all sides which destroyed the Ginat Shuukis hand completely.

Shigeo: This is where you die!

Shigeo summoned his dagger as he stabs both dagger and sword into the Shuukis forehead, he then stabbed it deep as he used his Dash skill and began to spring down all the way to the ground as he tor the Shuukis body in half, he then jumped back for one final attack

Shigeo: Smell you later!

Shigeo then threw his weapons into the Shuuki's eyes and kicked them deeper through the Shuuki's head until it made a hole on the other side of the head. Shigeo saw the body as it fell to the ground Shigeo as it began to disintegrate into ash. Shigeo looks at the body disintegrating with a smile as he falls towards the ground.

[ You have leveled up!]

[You have leveled up!]

Shigeo thoughts: Looks like I leveled up some more, and the dorm is safe.

As Shigeo fell, he landed on something squishy he then realized that he landed in Shushu's big boobs as Shushu blushed.

Shigeo: HUHHH!?!?

Shigeo quickly jumped off as Shushu began to back into normal size, She just looked at Shigeo in complete awe.

Shushu; How...How can a guy be that strong...?

Shigeo just smirked as he looked at Shushu.

Shigeo: You're pretty crazy to force yourself to transform, when you said that I wasn't strong enough, I just wanted to show off.

Shigeo then grabbed his dagger and the sword and began to walk towards the dorm. But he suddenly remembered the photo that Shushu had taken of him and Yuuki. When he turned around he saw a new picture, it was him on Shushu's breast.

Shigeo: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANGE TO EVEN GET A PICTURE OF THAT SHIT!?!?

Shushu: That's for me to know and you to never find out.

Shigeo: B-B-B-But-

Shushu: I wonder how the Caption will think when I Show her this...?

Shigeo just falls to his knees in deafte as he walks back in a slump knowing that their Master and Slave relationship will continue...

Shigeo: I thought I was freed...

As Shigoe walks away, Shushu then blushes as she smiles at depressed Shigeo.

Shushu: I'm not letting you go, Shigeo...

To be continued

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.5K 1.3K 47
[ BOOK 1 : COMPLETED ] 2019 is when the pandemic broke, little did they know that the Pandemic was just the beginning of an even bigger threat. Fast...
1.6K 23 13
Reincarnation with a System, these two ought to be a good thing when put together. But he became a girl, and the system was locked to her original se...
15.1K 395 15
An extremely talented and incredible man is reincarnated into the world of Mushoku Tensei with a certain set of abilities never seen before, without...
16.7K 204 8
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨. ☆ ★ 𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...