DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER

Bởi Itsmeauthorika101

Aarohi Singhaniya, a 26-year-old cardio surgeon. A kind, sweet, and soft-hearted girl who never received love... Xem Thêm

DISCLAIMER OF DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER
❤️𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬❤️
Ch-1 Dr.Aarohi Singhaniya!
Ch-2 He Has To Come Back
Ch-3 The Arhaan Oberoi
Ch-4 Welcome Back Brother
Ch-5 I would never marry him.
Ch-6 Happy Birthday Maa!
Ch-7 I'm Sorry
Ch-8 Stop Ignoring Me
Ch-9 Let's Dance
Ch-10 Promises
Ch-11 Yes to marriage
Ch-12 Happiness
Ch-14 My Fault
IMPORTANT!!!
Ch-15 Beautiful Smile
Ch-16 Just A Friend
Ch-17 Hate Him
Ch-18 Eye Contact
Ch-19 Possessiveness
Ch-20 My Wife

Ch-13 Radhe Krishna

103 11 0
Bởi Itsmeauthorika101

After a few days, Anulekha Ji was a bit stable now and was discharged from the hospital. Anulekha Ji was extremely happy with Arhaan and Aarohi's decision. She couldn't wait to see them get married.
It was around 9 pm, Anulekha Ji was sitting on her bed. Arhaan was a little late today due to his office work, so Avni decided to give Anulekha Ji her medicines. Avni knocked on her door and entered her room.

"Maa! It's time for your medicine. Don't make faces and eat this like a good girl." Said Avni sitting in front of Anulekha Ji.

"Avni beta, I..I don't want to eat this. This is very bitter. I don't like this at all!" Said Anulekha Ji.

"Maa, don't make me angry. Or else, I'll make bitter gourd juice for you. Now you decide you want to have this or that? The choice is yours." Very smart Avni had tricked Anulekha Ji. Now she had no other option other than eating that medicine.

"Okay! Fine fine. Sometimes I forget that I'm your mother or you are my mother." Said Anulekha Ji smiling.

"Maa, can I ask you something?" Asked Avni.

"Yes, tell naa. What happened? Is everything alright?" Said Anulekha Ji.

"Umm..that..uhh.. Maa I don't think you have made the right decision by choosing Dr Aarohi as your daughter-in-law. I mean, Dr Aarohi is a very sweet girl. She is really very very nice, she always thinks about others. She never gives attention to herself. But..bhai! you know how rude and arrogant Bhai is! I'm just worried if he ends up hurting her. Dr Aarohi doesn't deserve such things" said Avni.

"Beta, I know Arhaan gets angry sometimes and he is rude but..but do we know the reason behind it? No! We can't let him be alone forever. Avni, I and your father won't be alive forever, we have to die one day. And even if you will get married, then what..what will happen to my son? He'll be all alone. Being a mother I..I can't let that happen to him. And I know only Aarohi can fix my child. She will love him so much, that he will change. Change only for her." Said Anulekha Ji with slight tears in her eyes.

"Hmm, I hope whatever you are saying will be true. One more thing, I'll be going to the Radha Krishna temple tomorrow. I have not visited the temple for a very long time." Said Avni.

Anulekha Ji, "Oh okay! You should go. Why don't you take Arhaan with you?"

With a sarcastic smile on her face, Avni said, "Yeah yeah! Of course, your son is dying to go to a temple with me"

"Beta, you are still angry with him? How long is this gonna go on? And I know him, he can do anything for his sister. If you want him to go with you, he would definitely go."

"Fine, as you say. I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to come with me or not. Now I'm going to sleep, goodnight maa" By saying this Avni left her room.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was around 8 in the morning. Mahima Ji was awake by now and she was making breakfast in the kitchen when she saw Anirudh entering the kitchen, "Good morning Maa!"

"Good morning Anni." Said Mahima Ji

"Maa, do you know where is Aaru? I went to her room but she wasn't there. Where has she gone early in the morning?" Asked Anirudh in a curious voice.

"Have you forgotten what day is today? Every year on this day Aaru goes to that place. You know naa how much she loves going there. On this day her whole world turned upside down. I know even though she pretends to be happy, but on this day she misses Didi very much. That's why I don't stop her from going there." Said Mahima Ji in a teary voice.

"Oh! Today-" before he could complete his sentence, a loud voice echoed in the hall, "Mimi!!!!!!!!! Bhai!!! Good morning!!!" Said Akruti.

"Arey! What happened why are you screaming early in the morning??" Said Anirudh.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that I woke up early today!!!" Said Akruti with a proud smile.

"Akku! Seriously you are just mad!!!! Sometimes I can't believe that you are Aarohi Singhaniya's sister!! Anyways now go and get ready then come back for breakfast." Said Mahima Ji.

"Anni, let's not talk about all this. I think Akku has forgotten about today. We shouldn't remind her. You know how emotional she is." Said Mahima Ji in a low voice.

"Yeah, you are right Maa. I wanted to tell you something, actually tomorrow we have our school reunion. So I was thinking of taking Aaru with me. But I don't think she'll go with me. So..whom should I go with??" Asked Anirudh.

Mahima Ji, "Why don't you take Avni? Both of you were school friends, I mean yes you were her senior but still. I think you should take her."

"Right! Why didn't this idea come to my mind!! I'll take her with me" By saying this Anirudh left the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------
Here, Arhaan at once had agreed to go with Avni. He knew that Avni was still angry with him so he tried his best to make her happy. Even though Arhaan didn't believe in God and he wasn't a religious person at all, but just for Avni, decided to go to the Radhakrishna temple.

"Bhai, if you want you can sit in the car as well. I know that you don't like all this so if you don't feel like coming just sit in the car." Said Avni getting out of the car.

"No no Avni, I don't have any problem. I'll come with you." Said Arhaan.

They both got out of the car and went inside the temple. There, both of them were shocked to see Aarohi standing with a plate full of offerings to God.

Aarohi was looking very beautiful, she was wearing a white chikankari anarkali with a white dupatta wrapped around her neck. Her long silky hair was open and fell to her waist. She was wearing a nude coloured lipstick, a bit of kajal in her eyes. Her eyes were shining like bright stars.

Arhaan couldn't take his eyes off her, he wasn't even blinking his eyes. It was the first time that he had seen Aarohi in Indian attire. Usually, Aarohi wore formal to the hospital and apart from that Arhaan and Aarohi didn't meet.

"Dr Aarohi, what a surprise! I didn't expect you here that too at this time. Is there something special?" Sais Avni walks towards Aarohi.

"No no Avni nothing special, it's been a long time since I have visited the temple. And these children sitting near the temple, I just thought to make some food for them. I mean, every year on this day I go to orphanages and especially to this Radhakrishna temple. There are many memories attached to this place" said Aarohi.

"That's such a good idea. Well, from next time onwards please tell me also I would love to help you. Now you and Bhai can talk, excuse me" By saying this Avni left Arhaan Aarohi alone.

"You believe in these things? I mean all these religious stuff and all" asked Arhaan.

Aarohi, "Yeah! I do believe in God. Why? Don't you believe in these things?"

"Umm..no! I don't believe in all this. And I didn't expect that you being a doctor would believe in such things" said Arhaan.

"What do you mean Mr Oberoi? How does it matter that I'm a doctor or not, even the biggest scientist in this world believes in God's power. And always remember Mr Oberoi, doesn't matter how big the problem is, Kanha Ji never fails to help you. And God is as real as you and me! Just because we can't see him that doesn't mean he's not here. His presence has to be felt from your heart." Aarohi said the last few lines by pointing her fingers at his chest.

"Well! Dr Singhaniya, I can't change your opinion neither I want to do that. But I'm glad to see that even in this generation girls like you exist. I hope your faith in God never dies!" Said Arhaan with a smile on his face.

"And I hope that one day you will definitely believe in God." Said Aarohi.

After that Avni and Arhaan left the temple.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening by now, and Aarohi was sitting on a river bank which was situated near the temple. There was a different kind of peace, she found solace there. She feels very relaxed when she comes here, far away from her hectic life.
She remembered that it was getting late, so she decided to return back home. When she returned back, she straight away went to her room and saw that Akruti was lying on her bed with a book in her hand. Aarohi didn't talk to Her and went into the washroom.

"Di, I know you must be thinking why I didn't ask where were you, I know you must be thinking that I have forgotten what day is today, but trust me di I...I can never forget today's day. On this day our life changed forever, but I can't hurt you by remembering today's day." Said Akruti in a low voice.

Aarohi turned on the shower, she leaned on the wall. Tears were flowing from her eyes, "Why?? Why did you leave me!! You know right without you my life is just meaningless! I can't do anything without you. My day started with you and ended with you, so why did you leave me Maa? Am I so bad that you left me and Akku alone? This is not fair maa!!! No..not fair

Aarohi kept on shredding tears, she was a very strong girl. She never expressed her emotions inin frontf anyone. She always wanted everyone around her to be happy. She quietly turned off the shower, wiped her tears and came out of the washroom.
By now Akruti had fallen asleep, Aarohi came to her side kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
Guys!!! This much for today!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!! Pleaseeeeeee pleaseeee pleaseeee vote for my story. I can see the views increasing but the votes are not increasing. Also comment and share my story. Also do follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers!

Ig: author._.ika
Words:1770

This much for today!! We'll again meet in the next chapter! Till then goodbye deariesss 💛🤍😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 144 3
Anaira Singhania , an introvert teenage who fall in love with the Extrovert of her class , Anirudh Malhotra...He wasn't her Crush at first sight , no...
731K 60.5K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
44.2K 4.4K 12
[ Part 2 of ADMIRING LOVE ] To understand the story of this book better, first read its first part, " ADMIRING LOVE "
3.9M 251K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...