His strict dad and sweet momm...

pragyamishra978 tarafından

This is a fictional story of Taehyung , a bratty child who is always able to escape from his dad's warth with... Daha Fazla

Charectors
A morning at jeon mantion
Tae's first day at school
Jungkook punished Taehyung
Jimin in trouble
Tae is mad with lisa
Another family drama
Lisa's death !! ( important update)
Why is jungkook so strict?
Jungkook cares for tae
Jimin scolded tae
Saying yes to tae for 24 hrs gone wrong
Jimin reports the matter to namjoon
When tae got punished hard
After care
Will tae forgive jungkook ?( the end )
Bonus part?
My jimin hyung
Request

Lisa's cute revenge

784 38 0
pragyamishra978 tarafından

At the morning time, tae and jk woke up due to the sound of clashing plates.
Tae ( hugging his dad ) - dad, what's this noise for?
Junkook ( hugging tae while sleeping) - I don't know boy, come let's sleep for 15 minutes more.
Suddenly , Lisa came towards the couch took the unwashed clothes from there.
Tae ( reality hit him) - dad we are in a very big trouble!( shaking his dad)
Jungkook ( wining) - I am telling you if you disturb me then I will put you in a very big trouble now sleep ( started patting tae in order to make him sleep)
Tae ( got off the sofa ) - dad ,how can you forget about mumma?
Jungkook ( sat on the sofa being jungshock ) : Is she still angry?

Then they heard clashing sounds of utensils from the kitchen and went towards it. There they saw the angry Lisa who was washing utensils .After gazing her for 3 seconds, jk softly patted tae"s back as if indicating him to go and help his mother
Tae ( nervously )- mumma let me help you
Lisa ( low voice) - no need
Tae( started washing a plate)- no mumma,let me help you
Lisa ( shout)- I SAID NO NEED,CANT YOU UNDERSTAND!
Tae - (looks at jk )
Jk ( gives tae an assuring smile) come on tae let's make the breakfast.
Lisa ( took a knife in her hand)- I SAID NO MEANS NO , GET OUT FROM MY KITCHEN NOW!!
Tae ( ran towards jk and hugged him)
With having no option left for them they went to their drawing room and saw Lisa working angrily by clashing utensils and cutting the vegetables with 2 x speed .

After 20 minutes
Lisa ( cold) - If you both want to do the breakfast than freshen up and come downstairs in 15 minutes.
Tae + jk ( ran towards there respective rooms)
After 15 minutes
Tae and jk came downstairs and were surprised to see the dishes made by Lisa .

Tae - mumma you are the best I love you, thank you so much ( he hugged Lisa)
Lisa-( turns her head the other side)
Tae ( breaks hug and exceeds his hands to grab the chopsticks but Lisa hits his palm ) - ouch! Why did you do it huh?
Lisa - this is not for you, it's for me
Tae - then what is there for me and dad?
Lisa - maids

Then two maids came with a tray of healthy food

Tae ( irritated) - what is this?
Lisa ( cold face )- bitter gourd salad and spinach juice for you and your father's breakfast.
Tae ( shik shak shock ) - WHAT!!( looks towards his dad and saw him drinking the spinach juice without any complaints)
Tae - DAD !!( wining)
Jungkook ( as if nothing happened) - hmm ?, have your breakfast.
Tae ( complaining with a pout ) - I don't want to have it
Lisa( cold expression)- okay then no food for you
Jungkook- don't even think that I will let you skip your meal.
Tae ( fake cry ) - ahhh you both are so bad humph ( started drinking the spinach juice)

Lisa ( chuckles internally)
Tae - I am done.
Jungkook- Eat your salad also
Tae (sharp gaze towards Lisa ) - I lost my appetite dad ! By the way I am getting late for school.( started leaving)
Lisa ( smiles at Tae's cuteness) - baby come here
Tae - I am not your baby humph!
Lisa - awww don't you want to have breakfast with me?
Tae ( looked at Lisa )- but that's for you right?
Lisa- how can you accept to eat so much huh?
Tae ( smiles)- so this means that it's for me?
Lisa- yep ( smiles) but I have a condition that you will have to drink this spinach juice for every 3 consecutive days then I will make this delicious food on the 4 day. Deal?
Tae ( thought for some time)- deal ( shake hands)
Lisa- good , and for you Mr. Bunny no banana milk for one week.
Jungkook ( as if soul lefts his body) - WHAT!!

Lisa ( calmly ) - it's the consequence of your own actions Mr. Kookie.
Jungkook- please darling, don't do this to me I beg you
Tae ( chuckles)- ha ha
Jungkook ( glares tae cutely and asked him to coax Lisa )- Tae bear!,help me please
Tae - mumma can you please decrease the time limit a little please ( showing her his most adorable smile)
Lisa - umm let me think? .....okay, no banana milk for 3 days . Now come join us.
Jungkook ( still sad ) - no I am good with this salad.( smiles)
Lisa- ( saw sadness in jk's eyes ) by the way I can make it only for today if you both give something on my ...

Tae and jungkook understood it and kissed Lisa's cheeks several times
Lisa ( giggles)- okay okay now leave me, I need to get dressed for work.
Jungkook- first tell me are we forgiven?
Lisa- no
Tae - but why....please forgive us
Lisa- umm only in one condition
Tae + jungkook- what?
Lisa- we all will go for an ice cream date, today okay?
Jungkook- okay 👍 done
Tae ( looks at his watch)- dad I am literally getting late
Jungkook- Yaa let's go
Lisa - Tae I have packed tiffin for jimin and suga , do take it okay.
Tae - ok mom

That's all for today my dear viewers. I hope you love this part to comment below your ideas for the next part .

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.3K 578 16
THIS IS THE STORY TAE FAN FICTION MIXED WITH CEO AND MAFIA . HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LOVE THIS 😘😘😘 VOTE AND ENCOURAGE ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT .......
214K 11.1K 55
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...
279K 9.9K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...
581K 27.6K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...