M-001 (Resident Evil x Harry...

Bởi Scarlet_Celestial

M-001 (formerly known as Harry Potter) was abducted by the British branch of Umbrella as a child after the di... Xem Thêm

Prologue
The One With The Escape
The One With The Filler
The One With The Derailment
The One With The Rookie And The Redfield
The One With Birkin Stage One
The One With The Orphanage
The One With Leon And Ada
The One With The Protagonists In The NEST
The One With A Lot Of Fake Outs
The One With The Survivors
Epilogue: Harry Threatens The Government
Art for this story

The One With The Sewers and Annette

41 1 0
Bởi Scarlet_Celestial

Harry's ears rang as he woke up with a headache for the second time. This time he wasn't alone though, Dr. Annette shone a light in his eyes and was speaking. He batted her hand away and rolled over.

"I'm fine Dr. Anette." He said as he sat up.

"Good." She stood up and walked over to Claire. "I was worried injury might destabilize the T-virus and your abilities."

Annette started to examine Claire, who was also waking up. Satisfied with Claire's condition she started examining the crashed elevator and questioning Harry.

"No urges to start consuming meat?" She asked.

"No Dr. Annette." Harry answered.

"Who are you?" Claire tried asking Annette but Annette ignored her.

"Did you see what way William went?" Annette asked Harry.

"No." Harry answered.

"What is going on here?" Claire asked but was ignored again.

Annette started muttering to herself and walking around the room.

"Hey, what's going on? And who is William?" Claire asked.

"Don't bother." Harry said. "She's not going to listen. When she's like this nothing matters aside from what she's studying."

"How do you know her?" Claire asked.

"She's the one who looked after me at the lab. Well the main one anyways." Harry said.

Annette snapped her notebook closed and walked towards a door in the wall. Clair followed her.

"Hey! What's going on here? Is Sherry okay?" Clair asked again.

"My daughter is none of your concern!" Annette snapped back and shut the door in Claire's face and the lock clicked.

"She's Sherry's mother?" Claire muttered in confusion. Harry got up from the floor and leaned against a wall.

"Surprised?" Harry said, his voice had taken on a nasty drawl and her was sneering at the closed door.

"I used to think she was alright but she never gave a shit about Sherry. The only reason she gave me the time of day was her experiments, she never actually cared." Harry sighed and the anger left his face. "Still, care with ulterior motives is still care. That's more than I ever got from my relatives."

Claire really didn't like the implications of that sentence but she focused on something else.

"Are you saying you were experimented on?" Claire asked, wary of the answer.

"Oh yes." Harry answered. "I can tell you about it along the way, come on."

Harry led Claire through some scaffolding to a catwalk above a cable car.

"Why is there a cable car in the sewers?" Claire muttered.

"It goes to the NEST, Umbrella's main lab under Raccoon City." Harry answered without looking back. He climbed up the ladder at the end of the catwalk and they came to a door with the distinct groaning coming from behind it. Claire raised her gun but Harry just pushed the door open and used his abilities to shove all the zombies in a corner.

"We don't have time for them," Harry said nonchalantly, "Dr. Annette's lab is in the NEST and that's probably where she sent Sherry."

"Did you just use telekinesis? How did you do that?" Claire asked and Harry sighed.

"I've always had strange abilities but before the experiments they weren't as strong. I turned a mean teacher's wig blue and jumped from the ground to a roof when trying to hide from my cousin's gang." Harry said. "I can explain more while we look for Sherry."

Claire nodded and followed Harry to a ledge. The jump looked a little high, especially for how short Harry was. But he just jumped over the ledge and floated to the ground like he was under water. Claire shrugged to herself and jumped after him, ready to roll on landing so she wouldn't destroy her ankles. When she was falling it felt like she hit a pillow and slowly sank into it until her feet touched the ground.

"Thanks." Claire looked up to thank Harry but he ran over to a window nearby.

"Sherry!"

Sure enough when Claire followed him she saw the little girl standing in a garbage pit that the window overlooked. In front of her was a stand with a security camera and a loud speaker was attached to the wall. Annette's voice came over the loudspeaker.

"Sherry, I told you, I cannot leave here until my work is done."

"That's what you always say." Sherry protested.

"Why didn't you stay in the house? It was safe there." Annette sounded annoyed. Like she was dealing with a misbehaving pet, not her daughter in the middle of an apocalypse.

"I was scared. Those things were everywhere and-"

Annette cut Sherry off.

"You should've called the police! That's what we taught you!"

"I did," Sherry was starting to sound desperate, "but nobody came and you didn't answer your phone so-"

Annette cut her off again.

"Sherry, I don't have time for this!"

"Hell kind of mom is she?" Claire muttered.

"I- I-" Sherry was breathing heavier and she fainted. Falling to the dirty floor of the garbage pit.

"NO!" Harry yelled. The glass windows burst into showers of glass and he leapt through the window. He flew straight to Sherry and levitated her off the ground.

"Go open the way out! I'll look after her!" Harry yelled up to Claire.

"I'll be as fast as I can, just hold on!" Claire yelled back and left the window.

The loud speaker turned back on.

"Harry, who else is there!? What are you doing here!?" Annette's voice rang out.

"The other person who's here is someone who actually gives a fuck about us!" Harry yelled at her. He was so agitated he didn't notice the garbage around him and Sherry floating and their hair and clothes were whipping like they were in a storm. The dark veins on his body grew darker and started showing on his face while his already reddish eyes became even redder.

"I thought you were different! I thought you cared, even if it was for an experiment! I let you test on me and trusted you with Sherry! You bitch!"

The structure with the camera collapsed inwards and the parts broke themselves until it was nothing but scrap metal and wires. The veins left his face and his eyes lightened but the things around them didn't stop floating. Harry's anger faded to sadness and he just stood there, hugging Sherry and crying for a long time. Even after he ran out of tears he just stood there hugging her. Eventually he heard the machine in the door turn on and mutated roars. The roars and gunshots moved further away before there was a huge crash and everything went quiet.

"Please let that be the sound of Claire winning." Harry muttered.

After a few minutes of staring at the big doors they opened to reveal Claire. She ran in and took Sherry into her arms.

"The lab with the thing that can cure her is in NEST." Harry told her. "We need to get to the cable car."

"I know the way." Claire answered and the two of them took off jogging through the sewers to the platform.

When they got to the door of the cable car Harry stopped.

"What are you waiting for!?" Claire called from inside the car.

"I don't want to go back to the NEST." Harry said.

Claire walked back to the door and put her hands on Harry's shoulders.

"Okay, please come with us so you can take the cable car back up to meet Leon or escape if you don't see him."

"Okay." Harry said, he took a deep breath and stepped into the car.

The ride was short. Harry paced around the back of the car while Claire draped her jacket around Sherry. When it arrived Claire gave Harry a t shaped crank and a chess piece fuse with instructions to give them to Leon so he could navigate the sewers and left with Sherry in her arms. Harry pulled the lever to bring the cable car back up and continued his pacing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
419K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
5.7K 164 12
اول رواية لي كاتبة مبتدئه اتمنى تعجبكم ونكبر سوا ~كُتبت بواسِطة : سمر بِنت آل قاسم حسابي انستا XO.Wi7
4.1K 148 18
Independent! Mage Lucy has taken the neglect for as long as she could stand, but when Jude Heartfillia attempted to ban her from using the magic both...