Three summers | SAIOUMA

Od gothsaiouma

Kokichi Ouma and the rest of his classmates wake up after the killing game, learning how to get used to real... Více

→ disclaimer
Reality
Kaede
Time
Visit
Loud mouth
Second chance
another lil note (sorry😞)
Last week
Nicknames
Phone calls
authors note (again... sory😢)
Drink the city dry
authors note
Here she goes walking down the street

(lil authors note)

256 5 2
Od gothsaiouma

Hiiiii

okay so this is gonna be rlly short but here's just some
updates on the lil fic !!!!!!!

I'm planning to turn this into a comic eventually if I can, and if I do it would be more horror-ey?? If that makes sense. It also might take me a bit to get to the next part due to school tests coming up, but I'll get to it as soon as I can!!!

On another note, to keep you guys entertained until I can update the story, I made a Spotify playlist with songs that remind me of the characters and things that happened in the story! So u can theorize all u want if that's ur thing, or just listen to some tunes.
here's the link! :
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2rJMrvGQALKRrJbvlR8Kkg?si=LP3NrYhIRsCD93b1pzI8sg&pi=u-eW8fx5E2SrO_

P.S !!! If you wanna support this fic go and check out my tiktok (gothsaiouma) !! I'll be posting updates and sneak peeks once and awhile :3 You can also just share it with friends or reposts my videos on TikTok!!

That's all I had to say, so bye bye everyone !!
Have a good day/night and stay safe :3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

110K 3K 14
This Saiouma story is based on Danganronpa V3's Love Across the Universe side game, free time events, and love hotel scenes. Please note this is my f...
3.2K 135 34
Okay, this is cringe and trash please don't read this smh Danganronpa does not belong to me nor the characters! *woopsp this is not saimatsu mistake...
71.7K 2.4K 7
So I wanted to write some SaiOma. Now you can have this piece of garbage. I'm writing it somewhat differently than my normal writing style. Enjoy! In...
9.5K 427 30
Kokichi and Shuichi remember the killing game. How will it effect their originally normal lives when their ingame and pregame personalities are merge...