what change me?

Von Stranger192837

Just a change that changed me alot Mehr

Transfer

The First Day

3 0 0
Von Stranger192837

So when I went into that school after 2-3 days lockdown came. Then our online classes started. Since I joined that school late, I had a lot of pending work. So I needed someone's help. But I didn't knew who will help me. But I saw a boy in my class and I thought to text him to help me, but I didn't have courage to txt him. I took a girl's help and she helped me. I'm not that kind of girl who was interested in boys. But he was different, I wanted to talk to him since a long time. After one and a half year I gained that courage and texted him. And trust me that one message change everything...
After a month of talking to him, I told him that I like, but I didn't. I don't know why I told him that? But after my text he went offline, and trust me I got so scared. The next day I didn't even look at him. But In the last period, he came behind me and told me that he had slept.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
615K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
122K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...