Her Step Husband ✓

Da Namas48

••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And... Altro

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💙Character Aesthetics💙
Prologue
My lovely readers 🧡
Snippet
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
Author's Note
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
Author's Note
|twenty three|
Author's Note
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
Eid Gift for Readers
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|fourty|
|fourty one|
Invitation
|fourty two|
|fourty three|
|fourty four|
|fourty five|
|fourty six|
|fourty seven|
|fourty eight|
|fourty nine|
|fifty|
Important Announcement
|fifty one|
|fifty two|
|fifty three|
|fifty four|
|fifty five|
Aesthetics
|fifty six|
|fifty seven|
|fifty eight|
|fifty nine|
|sixty|
|sixty one|
|sixty two|
|sixty three|
|sixty four|
Author's Note
|sixty five|
|sixty six|
|sixty seven|
|sixty eight|
|sixty nine|
|seventy|
|seventy one|
|seventy two|
|seventy three|
|seventy four|
|seventy five|
|seventy six|
|seventy seven|
|seventy eight|
|seventy nine|
|eighty|
|eight one|
|eighty two|
The Love of Forever

|eighteen|

627 61 90
Da Namas48

Today was the second month since my fake wedding took place. That was exactly the same date. Third of April and right now, it is the third of June. Strangely, Haider Bhai was able to trace the gang involved in fraud in the name of marriage in just two months. Sarim, his supposed parents, Ruqqiya, and many more were caught red-handed by the police as they were about to trick another innocent girl and family into marriage for money. Maybe Haider Bhai became more vigilant for this gang because I was one of the victims but I was glad that he was able to punish them before they would push another girl into the verge of depression and another family bankrupt.

Ishmal Bhabi was the one who gave me this good news. She seemed so happy and I could understand that part of this was a recall of her own time when Haider Bhai punished her stepfather, that man who was set up against her by his father to humiliate her and everyone who was involved to insult her. She even hugged me and said that I should not worry anymore as my brother would take care of every injustice that happened to me.

I was indeed happy about it. One shouldn't seek to end their life but there was always a reason behind it. Sarim and his betrayal became one behind my attempt to suicide.

For me, this chapter was closed now. I would never come back to these pages which I gave space to the betrayal that happened to me. Ishmal Bhabi was right that I shouldn't worry because I had a brother like Haider Bhai.

Beep.Beep.

She stopped her fingers when her phone rang. Putting the pen on the diary, she diverted her attention back to it. A big smile struck on her lips as she peeked at the screen. There was a message from Huzaifa that he had retrieved his older sim now under his name.

"It's me, Glasses. Save my number and don't tell anyone for now."

The relief she found from this information was beyond any other feeling in this world. She thanked Allah in her heart and again prayed for his safety. Picking up the pen again, she again jotted down on the page.

I am so happy that he is fine. And the fact that he reached out to me as the first person to tell me about his safety brought puffs of happiness to my heart. Huzaifa didn't even know that how these small acts of his which he just did out of courtesy to me, did to my heart.

That night, she slept calmly with a smile on her lips. She just hoped everything would become fine for Huzaifa. And something in her knew this was what would happen. Huzaifa was very lucky to be talented, stunning, and intelligent. He wasn't like her who became anxious and feared over the difficulties in life. He could win everything in his own way.

__________________

••|Four Month Later|••

That one month brought so much for him for sure. When he let go of every hurdle that was in the way of his chase of dreams and only focused on his endeavor, he found a track and a heading to lead himself towards it. The doors of fortune kept on opening for him. He recently just got a first role in a television major serial after one of the directors approached him seeing his good looks, physique, and acting qualities in some modeling shoots, commercials, and a few minor series as a side character. To his luck, he for the first time got cast in a big-budget production and for a lead role.

The director had shown his trust in him that he wanted a fresh face for his serial and that he should use his blood and sweat for this if he wanted to make himself big. And Huzaifa was very much willing to risk everything for it. He had been taking extra acting classes, joining the gym for his fitness, and working on his first lead role. He wanted to ace it.

The first few salaries he got from his shoots, were enough to get his condition a bit better. Not grand like before but not as bad as was the case in the first few years. He was still living at Farhan's place. At first, when the thought of showering with cold water, cooking, cleaning, and laundry bothered him, now he became used to of it. To achieve something, a few things needed to drop. Huzaifa dropped his lifestyle and the comfy place of house and family for his passion.

He used to be in contact with Unaiza only. Because he knew, how gullible she was she wouldn't tell about his whereabouts to anyone if he would object. Not that he cared for his family whether to knew about him or not, however, he wanted to show his father that he was capable of being on his own. The other reason for informing Unaiza was that she was very stressed over all this and made a promise to let her know about his safety. Ironic and weird but this girl definitely had a heart of gold which Huzaifa often liked it in her. How she molded in their family as it was her own was commendable.

Nonetheless, one thing he didn't know was that Haider was well aware of his every activity, location, and whereabouts. He was discretely keeping an eye on Huzaifa and making sure he was fine without letting him know. Perhaps that was why Aqia was a bit satisfied too. Huzaifa had planned that he would talk to all of them once he would be seen in his first lead project, announcing the beginning of his success.

That evening, after having a few words with the director, he was sitting in a luxury cafe with Inaya. Since his fiasco with his father occurred and he left the house, she was very distressed over this. Their dating time had affected so much over this. Her father was an extremely money-loving person and he wanted to see the same in his son-in-law. At first, it wasn't a problem. Her family agreed for Huzaifa because he was the heir of his father's business empire and he belonged to a respectable family.

But now suddenly as Huzaifa left his house and dropped all the luxuries he was getting, she was worried about her own fate. She was not also a person who would want to live with a guy who couldn't provide her basic accessories whenever she wanted. If according to Huzaifa, he would give her this in another five or ten years, that was a pretty big time. What would Inaya do in this span of time? Would she kill her wishes? However, before that there was another problem which was of her Daddy. What if he wouldn't accept Huzaifa because he was disowned by his family and father?

In all those four months, Huzaifa had been hushing her off by saying that he needed her support for this new journey of life. However, it wasn't the case now. She wanted love but alongside that, he needed money, status, and every other thing as well. Today she wanted to talk about this to Huzaifa in clear and stern words. If he loved her, then he needed to sacrifice for her.

Huzaifa cut the chicken steak with the knife and fork and was about to put the morsel in his mouth when his eyes caught Inaya's thoughtful face. He halted and moved his hands in the air in question.

"What's wrong, Naya? Why aren't you eating?" He asked her.

The beef steak was replaced by something cheaper chicken steak. The five-star hotels and cafes they always had their dates in got replaced by mediocre ones. Huzaifa's branded shirts were replaced by local ones. His car was replaced by a motorbike. On how many things would Inaya need to surrender for him?

All these years of them seeing each other, it was always she who had to lean down. Huzaifa was indeed a very intimidating and dominating kind of guy. If he was nice and loving, at the same time, he had to habit of keeping things in his own way and if they didn't operate according to his wish, he would change them to act like he wanted. She loved him and was smitten by him hence she always listened to him. He was handsome, rich, loyal, and very loving hence he was the ideal man Inaya would ever expect for herself. He tried his level best to keep her happy, gave her time, and bestowed her with expensive gifts.

But right now, Huzaifa's dominating nature was appearing overwhelming in Inaya's eyes more than his love and goodness. Many instances were making a recall in her mind from asking her to stop talking to the male class-fellows, to wear a scarf or dupatta, to not get free with her male cousins, not join any bizarre parties, not bunk the classes for fun, focusing on studies more than dates and then finally not caring about her when he left the house. In all this while, she forgot how Huzaifa had been devoted, respecting, and changing for her.

"I am not hungry," she murmured.

"Why?" He raised a brow.

"I do not like the surroundings of this restaurant. And this food. It's really unhygienic. It's making me nauseous. Let's go to another place, Huzaifa," she complained.

Huzaifa shook his head. "For now, I can only afford this restaurant, Naya. And nothing is unhygienic here. At least taste it."

"Today's meal will be from my side then. But we should really leave. I can't sit for a second here. I am unable to breathe," she said, angrily.

"I am not a crap to actually have meals from a girl's money. You know this," he told her, firmly.

Inaya glared at him. "Why it's always you for you, Huzaifa. Do you ever think about what I feel?"

_________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter for you guys.

We hit 4K reads today. Thank you so much everyone for reading it. ❤❤

So Inaya is having problems with Huzaifa leaving his house. What do you think will happen next?

Like how Huzaifa told about his well-being Unaiza first?

What do you think will be Huzaifa's reaction to Inaya's complaints?

Things are going to be interesting from here on so don't miss it. ❤❤

Plz, vote and comment. ❤❤❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

886K 33.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
54.2K 4.4K 20
(Book number 1 of #devil series)💕 "ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬᵀ ᴹᴱ ᵂᴴᴱᴺ ˡ ᴬᴹ ᴰᴱᴱᴾ ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ" She was sprinting along a dark deserted path, not knowing where she was hea...
4.6M 233K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
182K 5.8K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...