Shadowhunters/Malec One Shots

By piadreamer

One shots of my favourite otp, Malec. May also contain other pairings but mostly Malec. Contains fluff, angst... More

A giggly morning.
What are you?
My immortal boyfriend
We always seem to find a way back to each other.
I will carry you.
Perfect Criminal
Perfect Criminal •Part 2•
Perfect Criminal •Part 3•
Perfect Criminal •Part 4•
Drunken mistake
My boyfriend's a cat-fox.
I'll always protect you.
Thunderstorms and cuddles.
Relationships... they take effort.
Relationships... they take efforts. •Part 2•
You might be gold but I love Silver.
The story of Madeline Lightwood Bane.
Dimensional Issues
My Sleeping Prince
War of hearts
Beautiful Evening
My innocent Fiancé.
First date
Heartbreak and misery
Lost willpower
Lost willpower •Part 2•
Lost willpower •Part 3•
I'll love you for a thousand more.
Together, always and forever.
Play day.
Play day •Part 2•
Portal Mishap.
Portal Mishap •Part 2•
Melodious escape
Melodious Escape ~ 2
Melodious Escape ~ 3
Melodious Escape ~ 4
Melodious Escape ~ 5
Deal with the Devil
Love that never fades
The Return - Chapter 1
The Return - Chapter 2
The Return - Chapter 3
The Return - Chapter 4
The Return - Chapter 5
The Return - Chapter 6
The Return - Chapter 7
The Return - Chapter 9

The Return - Chapter 8

32 5 0
By piadreamer

*Jem's Farmhouse*

"Calm down Kri, you're safe here," Magnus reassured her as they all helped Kristelle settle in the room Jem offered her. It had been a while after she arrived at the farmhouse, and told them what happened at the construction site after she left, leaving a hollow feeling in the pit of Alec's stomach then they helped her getting used to the place and tried to make her go to rest.

"But Magnus-"

"No buts, Kristelle." Alec said, "All the kids are here and Jem and Tessa are doing the same what you were trying to, minus the killings. Take this as a chance to restart and leave the killings behind, we'll make sure they won't get to you, no matter how. I promised and I intend to keep it. You'll be safe."

"But-"

"Kristelle," Magnus said sternly, "Just rest and let us take care of other things. And Alec is right. Take this as a chance to restart. You don't have to kill in order to help."

"Alright, fine." She said with a sigh, cuddling the puppy Tessa owned who followed her throughout the house tour and was now laying beside her on the bed. "I'm still scared, though. They know my face."

"Tessa, please make sure she rests," Alec said, shaking his head at his sister-in-law then held his husband's hand and dragged him outside, whose eyes weren't leaving the room.

"Love..." He cupped Magnus' face and tilted it towards him, looking deep into those vulnerable brown eyes. "Hey... I'm scared too, Magnus. I never expected that Luke and Jia would.... go to this length. I knew they would be mad and upset and me but... atleast Jace and Izzy understood."

"But we don't know what they are exactly thinking, Alexander. They... they might still hate me...." Magnus trailed off and Alec carefully and gently wiped the tears that fell on his face with the help of his thumb.

"Don't come to conclusions like that, Magnus," Alec said.

"But what if they -"

The buzz of his phone caught their attention, and he dug out his phone from his pants pocket, only for his heart to skip a beat when he read the message and gulped. "Magnus, Izzy wants us to meet at Simon's place."

Magnus' face paled and he held his husband tightly in his arms, hoping that his siblings weren't going to stab him in the back and ask them to surrender or leave Magnus forever. He won't be able to do either.

*********************

*At Simon's house*

Magnus held Alec's arm in a death grip, his body slightly shivering as they moved closer towards the door and Alec couldn't help but think of the worst, despite the help Izzy and Jace did. They knew everything, knew that he wasn't their ideal big brother anymore. That they might think differently about them now.

"Here goes nothing," Alec whispered, exchanged a look with his husband, and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and standing there wasn't any of his siblings, it was Clary.

"Clary!?" Alec's eyes widened. Have they told others too?

"Bi.. biscuit?" Magnus' nails dug into his palm as he stood frozen on his spot.

"Come in, guys." She said casually.

Exchanging a look, they walked behind Clary and saw that Jace, Izzy, and Simon were sitting in the living room, waiting for them. As soon as they reached beside them, Izzy stood up, ran towards him, and hugged him tightly.

"Izzy...."

"I can't believe what you did, big brother. But I get it. I do, Alec." She slowly broke the hug then moved towards Magnus and hugged him too. "And I don't hate you, Magnus. Yes, I'm mad that you both hid such a big thing from us, but I get why. Trust me, I don't hate you, Magnus. No matter what you did or who you are."

"Isabelle..." Magnus choked on his word. "You... you don't?"

"We don't Magnus." Jace said instead and Izzy broke the hug, "Truth to be told, I didn't know how to react or feel at first, but Izzy made me realize that.... I would've done the same if it'd been Clary. None of us hate you for anything."

"Jace... I...." Magnus trailed off, his eyes drifting between the people standing in front of them.

"You... you both told... Simon and Clary everything?" Alec asked, not able to believe that the people standing in front of them didn't care what they did, what Magnus did, and still loved them.

"Alec," Izzy started, after swallowing hard and having a silent conversation with Jace. "Luke and Jia, they have lost their minds. I get they are mad and hurt after what we heard and saw, but they... Luke gave shoot on sight order for Kristelle, we saved her but... he's just not thinking. He wants to reopen the case, wants to.... put Magnus down too. He thought that Clary would never marry Jace after learning the truth, and warned us to tell her everything.

That's why we called them here. He's lost his mind, Alec. He acts like he never cared about you and so does Jia. He really said that he doesn't care if you die. We both... quit our jobs on the spot and told Simon and Clary everything. What we saw and did."

Alec's heartbeat rose listening to that. Luke wanted to kill Magnus. He doesn't care. He knew Luke would be mad and heartbroken if he ever found out, but this. He didn't get the time to think more because Jace spoke next.

"We did tell them everything and were ready to lose them for you, big bro, but what we didn't know that...." Jace chuckled softly and shook his head making him frown. "These two already knew everything and were trying to protect you all these years, even from us."

"What!?" Alec and Magnus exclaimed in unison, exchanged looks then eyed Simon and Clary with a mix of shock and gratitude.

"Simon... biscuit... you both..." Magnus stuttered and tears fell on his face. "How... how long and... you never..."

"I saw you killing Gabriel Lightwood five years ago, though I never knew Alec knew everything until you two got married," Simon said and Magnus' jaw dropped and so did his.

"I saw you both killing Valentine." Clary said, "and heard things I really shouldn't have." She then walked towards Magnus and hugged him tightly. "Magnus, I understand the hatred you have for Asmodeous. I hated Valentine too. I understand, Magnus. I understand why you killed those people. And I don't hate you for it. I still love you and care about you."

"Biscuit..." Magnus buried his face in her shoulder and burst into hysterics of crying, holding his dear friend close. "Th... thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much."

Alec's heart melted seeing their interaction. All these years, that's what his husband needed the most, more than his support, for someone to understand him completely. He knew he wasn't the one, but he was glad that his husband finally had someone who understood his feelings of anger and hate completely.

"You two saw Magnus killing them and... never said a word? You weren't scared or broken or-"

"No, Alec," Simon said, "I don't know about Clary but, I never thought differently about any of you. I know killing someone is... well... illegal for starter... but after seeing your face behind that mask, all could think was why would you choose that path when so many people around you were from the law, including your own boyfriend. You know, I always felt you were holding something back, something painful. It was always in your eyes. So deep down I knew despite those killings, you wouldn't hurt the people you care about. There was a different kind of anger in you when you were killing Gabriel, the kind which never came out with anyone else."

"I don't think I need to say anything after that." Clary said softly, "Cause I felt the same. I knew you, Magnus and I was certain you wouldn't do something like that without any reason. You were hurting. I think you still are for some reason."

"Simon... Clary... I don't know what to say. Despite seeing that monster in me, you both still love me? Care enough to keep it a secret? I.... thank you so much."

"Doesn't Alec too?" Simon shrugged. "And I believe we all have some kind of monster in us. You're not alone, Bane." He said with a soft smile on his lips.

"Thank you so much, Simon. Thank you, all of you." Alec said with honesty. "I always thought I'd lose you all if it ever comes out, but knowing that you people don't care, that you were already keeping it a secret, even from us, you people have no idea how thankful and grateful I am. To have people like you in my life. Thank you so much." Alec's voice cracked as a few tear drops fell on his face.

"We love you, Alec." Clary said, "We love you both, and we're in this with you."

"Thank you biscuit..." Magnus said through quivering lips.

"What's next then?" Jace asked. "Luke and Jia have lost their minds. They aren't going to stop. What are we going to do now?"

"You wanted to save your sister, right Magnus? We can at least make sure she's safe before planning anything else." Clary said.

"You people need not to worry about that. We already took care of it." Alec said, "She's safe and- Izzy what's wrong?" He frowned when he noticed the draining color of Izzy's face.

"Everything...." She said with fear laced in her voice then turned towards Jace. "We.. we forgot one big thing, Jace. Jia... she was recording everything for evidence. She has their confession."

"Fuck!" Jace ran his fingers through his hair and others exchanged frightened looks.

"That... that might mean... if they're at the farmhouse, they must have told everyone everything... with that evidence as solid proof in case nobody believed them," Simon said, his eyes holding worry.

"Alexander...." Magnus gripped onto his hand, as tears fell on his face. "I..."

"Magnus.. hey, I'm always with you in this and you know it. If anyone goes against you, they're going against me too. We already have people who are with us in this... who knows who else decides that they don't care about your real identity. We never expected them to react like this, did we?" Alec asked softly while wiping those tears with the pad of his thumb.

Magnus glanced at the four people present in the room with immense gratitude in his eyes then gave a slow nod. "You're right darling. If everything's out in the open, then let's get this over with. As much as I love all of them, I can't force them to love and respect me the same."

Leaning in, Alec pecked on his husband's lips then caressed his cheeks. "Let's go then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 247 19
Ever wonder what texts of our favourite Shadowhunter characters might be like? Well, you've come to the right book! This book is what I imagine texts...
16.9K 2.3K 110
this is my first fanfic I hope you guys will enjoy please share your thoughts and I'm always here to read your suggestions ❤️ It's about two people A...
3.7K 382 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
4.1K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...