Reborn

BunnyTaeil द्वारा

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... अधिक

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

58.

2.5K 195 47
BunnyTaeil द्वारा

"So you two are dating now... Yehhh I never thought I would witness this day. I'm so happy. " Sumi wiped like a proud mama 

Meanwhile Rowan Hayes is still trying to adjust the fact that his ever stoic psychopath bestie is dating someone. Not to mention he is praying for his soul too. 

Y/n dropped the news and jungkook to Tae Sumi and Rowan Hayes out of blue. 

Since then, they haven’t leave the green eyed man alone. Meanwhile y/n is cooking in the kitchen. She doesn’t know how to cook properly but she cook some specific dishes pretty well. 

In no time Sumi and Rowan has welcomed Jungkook as a family. More like Sumi did and Rowan threats his to take care of y/n and not to hurt her. Jungkook did feel uncomfortable at first but as y/n said they like him in no time and make him feel the family. 

The rest of the night went with y/n cooking and serving the food, Sumi and Rowan interrogating y/n and Jungkook, then they watch movie together. 

"Oh Rowan and I are going to sleep in our room Jungkook should sleep with y/n." Sumi said grinning 

"Wait no, why would he... Hey come to my room y-ummmh" Rowan was being dragged by Sumi who has covered his mouth from talking any farther. 

Y/n sigh at their childish antics. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to her room. Nothing much happen since she was tired she fall asleep immediately but Jungkook stayed awake for sometime. 

He keep thinking about today. 

The reality slapped him hard, y/n is his girlfriend now. 

Y/n is his girlfriend 

At the morning, Jungkook and Rowan offer to make breakfast but Sumi drag Rowan and asked y/n to help Jungkook. 

"Are you dumb?  Why don’t you leave the poor boy alone?" Sumi hissed 

"Sumi bear I know he is good but I need to investigate more what if he turn into a criminal or worst a psycho killer or scammer?" Rowan reasoned making Sumi dumbfounded 

"Dude I know you are a lawyer but this is too much.  Do you think y/n would not have checked all this? I know you always deals with criminals so you have a hard time trusting anyone. And stop being overprotective okay? "

Rowan scratch the back of his head looking down. 

"Whatever." he mumbled and went away. 

Sumi sigh and let him have some time to think. Rowan was scared deep down what if this man take his bestfriend away? what if he hurt her? What if he is not the right person for his bestfriend?  

He is not y/n's bestfriend but he has always played the role of y/n's older brother. 

Him being overprotective is understandable. 

He knows Jungkook is a good guy but Rowan needs time for this. 

"Yes sir Ms. Kang has arrived Korea yesterday.  And the rumours have done the job she sold 20% to Kim Taehyung." the Secretary spoke 

"What about that case?  Did they stopped the investigation? " Kang Kairon asked 

"No sir Ms. Sumi's father is keen on disclosing the truth. He find out, that man received money from someone to harass her but he didn’t find out who. Also somehow he got to know about the award show manipulation, he tried to investigate but we offered his higher up more money so for now he cannot do anything even though he is a police chief." He informed 

Y/n's dad stopped his paperwork and looked at his secretary. 

"Since we stopped him investigating he might fill a lawsuit. And if Rowan Hayes stepped forward to take this case we will be doomed. He won't stop, he'll take it personally. This is why I needed that bastard girl to take care of it but that ignorant child is hiding from me. She will regret doing this." Kang Kairon is seething with anger. 

"Send him in." 

"Okay ma'am."

Y/n is working in her office as usual. Then her P.A Ruby came to inform her about her father's sudden appearance. 

Y/n's head start to hurt. How is she supposed to deal with her father without losing her calm. This man is going to say hurtful things, order her around and insult her. He is here to remind her that she is the biggest mistake on the earth. 

No matter how strong cold hearted she become but she hasn’t face this person in years, how can she manage it rationally. 

Kang Kairon came in, giving death glare to his daughter. His eyes shows resentment against his younger daughter. 

Y/n's face remain the same stoic. 

She can see the hated look in her father's eyes. Well she didn’t expect anything less from him. 

"WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER MY CALL'S." Kang Kairon shouted in fury.

Y/n squint her eyes. This man started to shout as soon as he came. Y/n is sure employees outside must have heard that as well. But she remain calm. 

"You disrespectful brat you should answer when your father is asking you a question." 

"I had enough of your insolent act. What do you think of yourself? You should bow to respect your father when you see him, did no one taught you that?"

"Well, I never had a father to taught me that Mr. Kang." y/n replied curtly 

Kang Kairon is fuming in anger. The audacity of this unmannered child to talk back and behave so disrespectful towards her own father. He wanted nothing more than slap some sense into her. 

But he somehow manage not to do that. 

"Y-you... You impudent child..You"-just say what you came for."

"I'm sure you are here for a reason. Do tell." y/n might look completely cold hearted right now but inside she want to scream at him but then again is there any point to do that?

"You make that Sumi's family to stop investigating that matter any longer. Tell that girl to stop her father, bygone is bygone." he ordered 

Y/n squint her eyes.

 She know which matter he is talking about. This made her blood boil. 

"Why does this bother you?" she pointed out making her father caught off guard. 

"Because it is hurting your sister's reputation too. My Rose is an artist under that agency if any negative happens people might point their finger at my daughter too. And I will not let anyone hurt my beloved daughter. You understand?  Now do as I say." with this he stormed out of her office. 

A bitter taste of emotions swell inside her. Every word from his mouth feels like venom. Her heart strings, how he is telling his own daughter to fight for him so that no harm could cause his another daughter. 

And they says parents love their childrens equally. How funny 

Y/n laugh bitterly messaging her forehead.

 Her head is hurting really bad.

The whole day in Kang Corporation there was various types of gossips were happening. The hot topic was y/n selling her shares and her fathers behaviour. Everyone thought her father was here to pressure her to leave the company. 

This is the reason she sold 20% at a time. The employees pity her for having such a ridiculous father and family. 

She might be cold hearted boss to them but they have to admit she is the best in her field. She has never abuse her power. She has always treated them like a human being not working machine like the previous CEO. 

Under her surveillance there was no bullying the employees or overworking them. 

Yes, her techniques were strict and cold, she has always demand perfect work but no one can ignore how much she has valued their talents. 

So, overall they were happy working under their cold hearted boss. 

The recent events has made them feel very sympathic towards her. 

Y/n walk out of the building exhausted. She has a strong headache and she will not admit it but she is emotionally drained. 

Jungkook stood there waiting for her. 

He noticed her exhausted self but something about her feels very off today. She said she has a headache. 

He silently drives her home. Y/n went to take a shower. He decided to cook for her, he asked her butler to bring meds for her headache. 

He patiently waits for her after cooking dinner for her. 

Y/n had a bittersweet feeling when she saw Jungkook waiting for her. Her own father treated her like shit and then there's this man made her feel special. 

She let out a chuckle. 

The feeling she feel for this green eyes man is  something so magical, so pure, something even she never thought she is capable of feeling. 

Is this what they call love?

After finishing the dinner in silence Jungkook handed her meds. 

Y/n feels much better now. 

She went to the kitchen where he was Washington the dishes. She hugged him from behind. 

Jungkook flinch at the sudden contact then relaxed. He wants to know what is wrong with her but since she is already not feeling well he decide not to bother her more. 

Y/n tighten her hold around him. 

She feels much more better now. 

Jungkook was done with his work. He turn around and capture her into his arms. His protective, comforting embrace, his warmth made y/n melt into his hold. 

She feels like her tiredness is gone as soon as he brought her into his warmth. Y/n felt a kiss on her crown of her head. 

She buried her face into his chest. 

Her headache was almost gone thanks to the meds. 

His hand caresse her back soothingly. 

Y/n prayed she could stay like this forever, she has never felt so loved before, so cherished before. 

"Bad day?" he asked softly before kissing her forehead. 

Y/n sigh and start to tell him about her day. 

This feels good. To share the burden with someone, to have someone to lean on. And from now Jungkook is that person to her. 

Jungkook felt raw anger, he wanted nothing more than to confronting her father. But he knows It's something for y/n to handle and she  will handle it on her own way. 

Their beautiful moment is disturbed by a doorbell. 

They went to check who could be at this moment.

The people came was the last person on earth they imagined to come at this moment. 

"Taehyung and Roseanne?"

A/N

I have made few changes in chapter 57 about the amount of share money. Please check them out to prevent future confusion.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Promise || JIKOOK ♡ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

39.8K 4.5K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
55.5K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...
50.1K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
3.1K 270 46
In a world where shadows dance in the flickering light of political intrigue, Taehyung and Ji Neul's reunion is shrouded in uncertainty and danger. A...