Room-Mate

MoaningForMin2

Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out wh... Еще

He's not a girl
Distractions
dirty dreams
Glora & Sid
Bon voyage
Bon voyage 2
Jerk (ing) Off
One kiss please
Be mine
Louder than bombs
Sex Leave
Ari
Pink hair
Halloween
Jay's birthday gift
You will kiss a girl?
Bon voyage returns
I kissed a girl
Boyfriends?
BOOBS, COCK, SPANK ME DADDY
Cat fight
Prison Daddies
Where's Yoongi?
Secret's Out
V Day
goodbyes & hello (PARIS)

Fan fictions

959 40 2
MoaningForMin2

Jungkook banged on the door harshly and found Jay opening it with a sleepy face.

"Fuck! You early?" she whined even though it was dark outside.

Jungkook almost pushed his sister and threw his backpack on the floor going inside their room.

Jay just stood confused and slowly closed the door.

Inside, Tae sat on the bed with an upset face waiting for Jungkook.

"Hey – what's wrong?" Jungkook sat down beside Tae and held his hand.

An hour ago – Jungkook received a text from Tae asking him to come home as soon as he could.

Even though it was past 7 pm – Jungkook still had some work. But he left everything and flew to his boyfriend in no time.

"Kookie," Tae hugged him tight and refused to say anything.

Jungkook's heart sank. He started fearing the worst.

"Baby – please tell me," Jungkook caressed his hair and moved hand to his back – comforting him.

Tae gazed at his boyfriend's worried face, "My boss – called me today in her cabin and – asked me – told me that she wants to send me to Paris for a project."

Jungkook waited for Tae to say anything else. But he didn't.

That's it?

Jungkook was waiting for some earth shattering, apocalyptic type of news.

"So? Isn't it a great thing?" Jungkook asked holding Tae's hands and smiling.

Tae shook his head as his eyes swam with tears, "The project is for more than a year – so she expects me to be in Paris for more than a year."

Jungkook felt it now. He had the same face as Tae.

"Baby – I – don't –"

"I told her no," Tae clarified instantaneously, "I can't do it. I can't do it Kookiee. I can't live without you."

Jungkook felt his heart sank and he hugged Tae tightly, "Fuck! Me too baby – but – at least think about it. It's about your career."

Tae nodded his head, "She – my boss told me the same thing. She's given me a month's time to decide. But she wants only me to go. I – I don't know what to do baby. I cannot imagine a day without you."

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and smiled, "Babe – I am sure we will figure something out. I – I can't live without you too."

Tae decided to have bath to relax a bit and Jungkook went out to get his bag which had his phone.

His eyes fell on the neat sofa. The sofa would never be this neat specially if Jay was home. Surely, Yoongi had cleaned the house.

Jungkook's eyes fell on the gap between the pillows. His hands moved and found out Jay's diary – which was unlocked.

Looking everywhere he opened the diary. He knew he was crossing the line. But he decided to just get a glance.

After all, he could never predict what was going inside his sister's mind.

10 minutes later

"Jaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy – Jeeeeonnnn Jaaayyyyyyyyy."

Yoongi had put on loud music – UNHOLY!

Jay was out of the room – screaming and yelling at her brother.

But her mouth shut close when she saw what her brother was holding.

The background music going on

'Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot.'

Throwing the diary down, he grabbed his sister by the arm and almost raised his hand to slap her.

But Yoongi appeared out of the room – the music finally off.

"What the fuck's happening?" Yoongi yelled so done with the siblings.

Jungkook growled, "Ask your roommate what she's done."

Jay looked down – scared, not ashamed.

"How could you Jay?" Jungkook screamed scaring her more, "I am your brother and you are writing such vile things about me."

"Vile?" Yoongi asked frowning.

Tae was out of his room too – purple towel wrapped around his head after the head bath.

Jungkook glanced at Tae and then at his sister, "She's written an erotic story – with me and Tae – Taehyung."

Tae's eyes went wide and mouth opened glancing at Jay.

"What? Jay? Fuck! Is this true?" Yoongi demanded to know so confused and startled.

Jay bit her lip and nodded her head.

Tae glanced at Jungkook who was fuming with anger. He felt bad for Jay. She was so dead.

Sitting on the couch she looked down at the diary.

"Explain," Jungkook ordered moving towards her, "Now!"

Before she could open her mouth Jungkook spoke again, "And tell the truth or I am admitting you in the nearest asylum."

Yoongi felt so bad for Jay. He wanted to hold her and hug her. But that would just set Jungkook on fire.

"I – I have been meaning to write something since a long time," she started staring down at her feet, "But I wasn't getting any inspiration. So, when Tae moved in – and you two started bickering since day one I – kinda received some inspiration. When you first fought a story was formed in my mind and I started writing it. Each day – I saw you two silently bickering and hating each other. The more you hated each other – the more my words poured in the book. And next thing I know – I had a whole book in front of me. I didn't even realize what I was writing – I am sorry – Kookie. I just saw you like a character and not my brother. You were JK to me and trust me when I published it – people loved you."

She stopped talking when she realized what she had uttered.

"What?" Jungkook's voice broke but he was still speaking, "You – you published it? On the fucking internet?"

Jay looked up with puppy eyes and sat numb.

Yoongi and Tae glanced at each other knowing how bad the situation had gotten.

"Fuck Jay," Jungkook was screaming again, pacing in the whole room, his hands running over his long hair, "How – how many people have read it? Fuck, Jay. Speak! If more than 10 people have read it then – I am going to kill you today with my bare hands."

Jungkook handed her his phone and screamed at her to show the story. She downloaded the app and looked at her brother innocently.

"It's not 10 – Kookie," she murmured and he snatched the phone.

The phone in Jungkook's hand began to vibrate as he looked up at his sister with shock and aghast.

"Fuck! Its," his eyes found Tae's and he whispered, "50 K."

Tae ran to Jungkook and snatched the phone from his hand to see the figure.

'PRISON DADDIES'

50K.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

MINE - Taekook Appa

Фанфик

527K 18K 29
TAEKOOK ff TOO MUCH FLUFF YOU WILL MELT Taehyung is very sassy and jungkook's a CEO. What happens when they become roommates. top! jeon jungkook bo...
1.5M 77K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
True Love Himanshi Phogat

Любовные романы

209K 9.4K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...
Just Roommates ISTAJIAKM

Любовные романы

259K 9.2K 23
Jungkook had gotten accepted at a new college. He was always focused on his studies, and he always wanted to do his best. Just when he thought nothin...