The daughter of two legends.

Od MariaWest8593

This is about what if I was the daughter of Paul Stanley and Lita, will I find true love in the WWE, lets fin... Více

Chapter 02.
Chapter 03.
Chapter 04.
Chapter 05.

Chapter 01.

9 0 0
Od MariaWest8593

"Once upon a time, a girl was born on Jan, 15, 1999, her parents are Amy dumas/Lita, and Paul Stanley/The Starchild of KISS. Now, the girl's name is Annabelle Rose Stanley. She got taken from her parents when she was a baby.... Until now." A female Narrator narrated as it shows Annabelle Training at the WWE PC.

Present Time - Annabelle's/Maria West's POV.

It was a normal, day, for me, I was training at the PC, for my debut on Monday Night Raw, where all of the legends, and KISS will be at, I was so nervous, to see my parents again for the first time again ever since I got taken from them.

"Hey, girl. There you are." I heard Trish say as I smile at her, which she smiles even more, then we share a hug.

"Hey, Auntie Trish. So, why are you here?" I asked her kindly as I smile at her kindly.

"Because I came here to help you train. That's why, I'm here." Trish explains to me as I smile at her even more.

"Oh, okay. I'm grateful for that, so lets get started shall we?" I asked her playfully while we're walking to the PC ring and got into by climbing into it through the ropes.

{Time skip - Monday Night RAW - Annabelle's POV} 

"There she is!" I heard as I see Joshua (Jey USO) walking up to me and giving me a hug and doing a secret hand shake with me.

"Hey, my man, how are you doing Use? I asked him in a kind tone as I smile friendly at him.

"I'm doing good. But tonight is about you, my girl, you debuting tonight Yeet!" Joshua said as I giggled happily.

"Yeah, I am. Which I'm very nervous about." I said as a camera man came up to us and I could hear the fans going nuts, and I could tell my birth parents were shocked standing in the middle of the ring.

"Maria, Maria, you need to be out there in the ring." Adam Pearce tells me while walking up to Jey and I, which I was stunned, so I went to where I needed to make my entrance, which my music starts playing, so I went out there when I heard the person singing, which my theme song is this.

"Holy hell! Is she here? {I walk out there and everyone in the WWE universe went nuts.} She is, welcome home Maria, and see the look on Maria West's birth parents faces." Michael Cole says into his headset while I had a smile on my face, then I walked down to the ring, as I did so, I could tell my birth parents were shocked to see their baby girl all grown up.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, the daughter to Rock 'n' roll hall of famer Paul Stanley, and WWE hall of famer Lita, from Kansas City MO, The badass queen of WWE, Maria West!" Samantha Irvin says into her microphone which makes the WWE universe cheer for me meanwhile I was smiling happily then got into the ring by going through the ropes, while I was standing across from my birth parents, Uncle Adam (Edge) Uncle Matt Hardy and Uncle Jeff Hardy, I could tell the looks that I saw on their faces, they were shocked, this is what I looked like and what I wearing.

"Now, I can tell by the looks at your guys faces, to see Maria here in front of you guys, so Paul, and Lita, do you two have anything to say to her?" Triple H says to my birth parents into his microphone as I smile at them, with tears of joy in my eyes.

"Of course, we do... Where the hell have you been?" Lita/Mom asked me into her microphone which shocked me, and everyone else.

"We looked for you everywhere, sweetheart, now you show up out of nowhere, and except us to be happy, we were worried sick about you. So please tell us, where were you?" Paul/Dad tells me into his microphone as I was pissed, so Uncle Matt hands me a microphone, then I look at Hunter, if I could speak my mind, and he nods at me so I do.

"Where I was, was none of your business. Because I was surviving, while you two were living happily without me, your burden of a daughter, I felt alone, I felt depress all the time, I didn't know where to go. I had to be raise by two lovely people who were actually there for me, more than you two were. So, I don't want to hear it, but don't you guys still love me?" I explain sadly into my microphone as my birth parents were shocked, so were my uncles, but they get where I was coming from.

"It actually, is our business and of course we do still love you. Because we're your birth parents, and you're not a burden. You never were one to us... Now will you give us both a hug?" Lita says into her microphone as the Judgment Day's music starts playing which I smirk at them when I saw them come out.

"Cut our music... Now, come on Maria. You don't need this, what you need is some guidance from us. The Judgment Day, we can help you, so what do you say?" Finn Balor asked me into his microphone as I saw him, Rhea, JD, Damian Priest and "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio, making their way to the ring, then they got into the ring.

"Why the hell would our daughter, join a faction, that cheats all the time when one of them is about to lose their match and never wins on their own?" Lita/Mom asked them into her microphone which makes the WWE universe go: "Ooh!" While I was trying my best not to laugh.

"Come on, Maria. It's your choice, to either join us or keep staying in your dead-beat parents shadow." Dominik Mysterio says into his microphone which made the WWE universe boob him even more, and my uncles were pissed on what he called my birth parents.

"I get where Dom is coming from, but Dom... Never called my birth parents dead-beats, because that is coming from you, who got his ass whooped by his father at WrestleMania." I said honestly into my microphone as Rhea had enough, then made Dominik, JD, Damian Priest, and Finn attack my uncles and my dad, while Rhea attacked my mom, which I got pissed, then said this: "ENOUGH!!! {The Judgment Day looks at me} Just stop... I said into the microphone as the lights went out and my whole look changed and when the lights came back on I now looked like this...

"What the hell! What happened to her!" Michael Cole says into his headset as I smirk at my uncles, and my parents, then the Judgment Day continued to attacked them, then we heard this music starts playing.

"Let me talk to Ya! Now I didn't come alone, I brought the LWO out here with me to whoop the Judgment Day's asses, Yeah!" LA Knight says into his microphone as The WWE universe says:" Yeah!" back while, then the LWO, and he got into the ring and whoop the Judgment Day's asses while I was outside of the ring watching on, then the Judgment Day got out of the ring in a hurry, and stood by my side, as The Judgement Day and I were leaving to go to the backstage area...

"Hold on Maria... LA Knight and the rest of us isn't done talking to you." My Uncle Jeff says into his microphone which makes me stop walking, while the Judgment Day walked all the way backstage, so I turn around, and walked back and got back into the ring...

(1335 Words)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...