God-Tier Character Ayanokoji...

SycroN520

A series inspired by juli0os.It's a shame it was abandoned, so I really wanted to 'continue' it, hopefuly I'l... Еще

Maxed-Out Stats
Energy Demon
Development
Always 1st Meets Always 2nd
The Gloomy Boy
Election Day
A Gamble In Real-Life Chess
Plans and Thoughts
A Mother's Instinct
A Boring Day
The Trip- Part 1
The Trip- Part 2
The Trip- Part 3
The Trip- Part 4
The Trip- Part 5
A Caring Mother
Fun Behavior
A New Resolve
Weird Behavior
An Unexpected Encounter
The Cold Saviour
Just Some Bad Luck
A Dangerous Meeting & A Prayer
The End Of The Road
Determination: A New Ray of Hope
A Deal With The Devil
Monster Meets Monster
Game Over
A Chance To Know About Him
The Butler
Analysis & Relationships
The Unusual Residence
Redeemed
A New Game Blooming
Sinister Events Unfolding
Discussion Between Monsters
The Calm Before The Storm

A Different Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

603 38 13
SycroN520

It seems everyone that was present at Ayanokoji-kun's place made peace with the idea that he was leaving. Even though nobody wanted to give up hope, there was nothing we could do about it.

We didn't know what the reason for making him moving out is, but something tells me that he's not an average kid that just happens to live alone. 

No.. something definitely feels wrong.

That darkness in his eyes... That aura of loneliness that he's giving.. it all leads to something from his past. Something that he is trying to run away from.

But it seems like it caught up to him...

Is there.. really nothing we could do..? If even he gave up hope.. maybe there really isn't anything we could do about it...

I sighed as I was thinking of some ways around the situation. It didn't seem like he wanted to, more like he didn't have a choice but to leave...

And he was doing so well in his tasks.. he was 'leveling' up so fast too.. I could barely come up with harder tasks because of how fast and smooth he'd finish them.

I don't want it to end like this. I have to think of something. But what exactly can I do?! I don't even know if I know him well enough to butt in.. he was just someone that I wanted to be on the level of nanashi, someone.. almost perfect. Could I succeed in finding something to help him with..?

Wait... He is nanashi. He shouldn't lose. If we can't help him physically.. then maybe, just maybe, I can help him mentally, by not losing hope. He's nanashi after all, he shouldn't go down like that. I won't accept him going down like that!

------------

And so, I made up my mind in that night before school started again. He came to school as usual, but he seemed really distant from us now. Is he trying to act cold so we won't feel as bad for him? I don't think it'll work. Especially on Mimimi. 

There's something going on between them, but I won't pry into their relationship just yet. First I'll have to make sure that he doesn't lose this 'boss battle'. 

I saw the teacher enter the classroom and called for Ayanokoji-kun. He immediately stood up with no sign of resistance. 

I immediately sneaked up behind the teacher and went to the hallway. I don't think I could make a way for the teacher to leave us alone, so I'll just use my student council president identity and my 'perfect' persona display to make it seem important. 

Just as I planned, I was able to take Ayanokoji-kun for a quick speech. I have to think of something fast. 

----

The speech I gave.. seemed to have some impact on him. But it clearly didn't seem like he was about to give up without a fight either. He had something planned, but something more extreme. What a fascinating guy. I really wonder what he had planned before our meeting on the hallway. It seemed like I changed the method to a more.. reasonable one? I can't really read his expression, so that was the best I can come up with. Seriously.. that poker face is so irritating to deal with.

Anyway, hopefuly it'll go well. I don't want him to leave just before I could destroy him in Tackfam. It'll leave a bad taste in my mouth. Oh, and I want to turn him into a Top-Tier Character as well. I want him to be just as satisfied as me with his current life.

He may be carrying a heavy burden.. but so am I. And we have to get through it no matter what.

Do your best, Ayanokoji-kun! I thought

I went back to class, since the teacher would probably be back soon.

As I entered, I could see a dark mood around Takahiro and Mimimi. They wanted to help but they just couldn't. We were just some helpless kids in this moment. 

Even Takei seemed to be down, his usual cheerful and joking personality wasn't present at all.

It seems Tama-chan didn't know what was going on, but her look of concern for Mimimi was written all over her face. 

Whispers about Ayanokoji-kun were all over the classroom, even Erika seemed to be interested in the topic.

I tried to think of some way to brighten up the mood, but just as I was about to say something, a feminine figure came up to me.

" Hinami-san.. " she said

I quickly turned towards her.

" Kikuchi-san? " I asked her name in surprise

" Has.. something happened with Ayanokoji-kun..? " 

It seems she caught on. I mean, it was inevitable- Mimimi, Takahiro and Takei seemed to be pretty close to Ayanokoji-kun even in class and their cheerful attitude wasn't present at all. So of course she would've noticed.

But I wonder, why would she be concerned about him? It didn't seem like they were spending a lot of time together, but I guess they did go on a date once. 

But once again.. it didn't seem that she was interested in him romantically. I'm probably overthinking it though.

" I.. I don't know exactly.. " I answered honestly

" Is there.. is there anything I can help with? " she asked

" No, unfortunatelly. I- " 

I was about to say something, but I realized that my 'mask' was dropped. I was careless because of this situation. I should not drop off my guard.

" Well, I'm sure everything will be fine!~ It's probably something about his grades " I said

She didn't seem to buy my bluff fully, but she nodded and went back to her seat.

---

5 to 10 minutes seems to have passed since Ayanokoji-kun left the classroom but there was no sign of our teacher coming back. Was she with him there?

As I was thinking about it, the door's handle was heard. Could it be Ayanokoji-kun? 

No.. it was the teacher. I was wondering why she left us alone for such an amount of time, but then I saw that she brought something with her; a cup of coffee. I can see now why she was late.

" Why do y'all look so beat up? It's unusual to see you so behaved " she said, looking especially at Mimimi and Takei

" Ah~ It's nothing really, I'm thinking of my delicious lunch for today!~ "

Mimimi said. Quickly putting up a performance making the class laugh.

" Are you not worried about Ayanokoji, Mimimi?? " Takei said

His words made the class pay attention to them. Nakamura, Izumi and Kikuchi seemed to be the most invested. This is bad. Takei doesn't know how to keep secrets. I should intervene.

" There's nothing to worry about, Takei. Stop making the class worry for nothing~ " 

" Yeah, that's right, this is not the time for you to use your brain instead of muscles, Takei~ " Mimimi backed me up

" E-eh? But- "

His concern was still evident, but he couldn't take the hint. God, this guy...

I glanced over at Takahiro for some help. As usual, he immediately knew what to do.

" We can see the smoke above your head, dude~ You should turn it off before your head explodes~ "

" For real?! " he immediately checked his head with his hands, making the class laugh

This diversion made sure that the class wasn't suspicious anymore. Or worried in another sense. Except that Nakamura, Izumi and Kikuchi seemed to be skeptical.

" Ok, ok, settle down " the teachers said, as she clapped her palms
" We'll wait for Ayanokoji-kun to come back, then we'll start the mid-term exam preparations, alright? "

Wait. Does she know that he'll come back? Then it's all good, right? But then.. what is this uneasiness that I'm having right now..?

I glanced over at Mimimi who was looking at me with a relieved smile. I guess I should just be happy for her sake as well. Takahiro seemed to be relieved as well at the news.

Takei.. as always, he was Takei.

We were still chatting quietly for 10 minutes straight when suddenly, the door's handle was heard.

The whole class was staring at it as if some celebrity would come through that door.

As everyone was waiting, Ayanokoji-kun entered the class.

I sighed in relief. It seems everything is fine after all.

He went to talk with the teacher for a bit, then he went to his seat. I could see the hapiness on Mimimi and Takei's face. He was keeping back tears of happiness. Takahiro was glad as well, but he is more composed than Takei.

I wanted to whisper something to him, but.. there was something wrong...

And it seems that Mimimi and Takahiro noticed as well.

His gaze...

It was.. terrifyingly serious. Determined. He never changes his expression, but.. we could tell...

He's not the same Ayanokoji-kun as he was before summer break.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

91.2K 2.8K 21
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
7.3K 149 7
I intend to make this story as an au, an alternate universe where Ayanokoji and Amasawa get together. I will try and make it similar to the light nov...
6.9K 363 13
12 WR students have been ordered to attend ANHS with the intent to not hold back, however unknown to them, they will be facing people who are deemed...
166K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...