Kuch to tha Tere Mere darmiya...

Von anuradhamishr99

Something new and different from the original story .. This will revolve around three couple Anuseena Veyoris... Mehr

Ch-1 Changed
Ch-2 who are you ?
Ch-3 Destined
Ch-4 Apart
Ch -5 Pain
Upcoming...
Ch-6 Alone yet strong(part 2)

Ch-6 Alone yet Strong(part 1)

214 23 19
Von anuradhamishr99

Sorry for this much delay guys.. My life was just not ok but surely I'll finish this story in one or two months..
PRECAP- cheetosh, veyoshma and anuseena are suffering from incidents happened in their past but will they ever be together?
Veyoshma are divorced.. Cheetosh separated and cheetah marrying someone else.. Anu is living with her daughter in kanpur and Haseena who is betrayed by someone name Sarthak living her life just by doing his police duty..
Everyone is broken but will they be happy again?
Lets move forward..

Scene 1:( Anubhav's place)

As Anubhav sat alone in his modest apartment in Kanpur, the memories of Radhika flooded his mind like a torrential downpour. He could still see her smile, hear her laughter echoing in the corners of his mind. But with each passing moment, the pain of their separation gnawed at his heart like a relentless beast.
He remembered the day he left her, the agony etched into her tear-streaked face as he uttered the words he never thought he'd say.
AS:"hum aapse prem nhi krte na hi ye vivaah kar sakte hai. Humein na hi aapse kbhi prem tha na ho skta h..humne keval apna kartavya nibhaya h .. Kshama kijiyega. "

He could still feel the weight of her gaze, heavy with confusion and betrayal, as he turned his back and walked away.
And so, with a heavy heart and tears in his eyes, Anubhav had made the painful decision to sever ties with the woman he loved more than life itself. He had packed his bags and left without a word of explanation, leaving Radhika to grapple with the shattered remnants of their once-promising future.
He was all alone but not weak.. He kept himself for the sake of his daughter..
He was lost in his thoughts when his daughter came to him..

Priya:" Papa.. Mumma kahan h? Hum kab milenge unse .. P for Priya ke P for pari jaisi mumma kaha h? "
AS:"baccha.. Apki maa abhi ek wo kya bolti h aap.. Secret Mission pr hai.. Jaise hi wo pura hoga.. Apki maa se hum swayam apki bheint krayenge parantu papa ki jaan aap agar hat krengi to maa apna kaarya chor dengi jo bohot jruri h tbhi to desh ke kshatru marenge isliye aap dukhi na ho.. Maa ki himmat bno aur apne papa ki taakat.. "
Priya:" Ok papa abhi maa ko dushman khtm krne do wo jb ayengi tb unka sara time mera.. Kriye aap.. Apna wo. Bh.. Bh. Gadrapulushgachan ..yhi bolte aap.. "
Anubhav smiles :" Arey gadrapulushgachan nhi.. Bhadrapurush vachan.. Thik h bhadrapurush vachan.. Hum aapki maa se apko atishigra bheint krayenge "
He hugs her while thinking:" Kaise? Par sochna to hoga hum Priya ka hriday nhi tod sakte pr uski maa kaha se laaye.
Jb hmein khud nhi pata ki wo kaun h? Priya to hmari god li putri h.. Wo tb hmein mili jb hmara jeevan bhikhar rha tha.. Fir bhi hmein unhe dhundna hoga jo hmari priya ki maa bnne layak upyukt h.. Wo hain.. Haseena Malik.. SHO MPT Lucknow.. "

Scene 2( PJ Home)
V

eyoshma room:
As Veyom sat alone in his dimly lit apartment, the weight of the past few months pressed heavily upon him. His once vibrant spirit now seemed cloaked in shadows, his heart aching with a pain that refused to dissipate.
He spent most of his days sitting alone in his room, surrounded by shadows that seemed to swallow him whole. Even though he went through the motions of eating and talking to people, it was like he was wearing a mask, pretending to be okay when he really wasn't.He smiled when required, laughed when prompted, but inside, he was crumbling. The pain of losing Karishma, his anchor in life, was too heavy to bear. It felt like a gaping hole in his chest that no amount of distraction could fill.
He avoided facing his emotions head-on, burying them deep beneath layers of denial and detachment. But the weight of his sorrow hung heavy around him, suffocating him in its grip. He longed for the warmth of Karishma's embrace, the sound of her laughter, but she felt like a distant memory, slipping further and further away with each passing day.

PJ :" Aakhir kbtk aise chalta rhega Shivji....
Pushpaji sat in her quiet corner, her heart heavy with a burden too great to bear. As a mother who loved both Veyom and Karishma dearly, she found herself caught in the crossfire of their fractured relationship, torn between her loyalty to her son and her affection for her daughter-in-law.
As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Pushpa's heart ached with the weight of her silent sorrow. She prayed to Shivji for a miracle, for reconciliation and healing to mend their fractured family, but deep down, she knew that some wounds ran too deep to ever fully heal.
She called HM:" Jai Hind MS! "
HM:" jai Hind PJ! Kahiye itni raat ko phone kia.. Veyom bhai to thik h n?
Aap thik h? Kuch chahiye apko? "
PJ:"hum to jaise taise thik h pr veyom... Uski haalat dekh lgta h ki uske andar praan hi nhi h MS. Na wo apne gusse ko, apne dard ko bhulne ko taiyaar h na hi wo karishma ke bina ji pa rha h..
Hum na use aise dekh skte na karishma ko.. Wo kaisi h MS? hum jante h apna dard wo apni parchayi se bhi nhi khti.. Khana to khaya n hmari bacchi ne? "

HM:" Aap chinta na kriye PJ! hum hai KS ke paas.. Wo apna dil kahe n kahe pr unka dard hum jaante h.. Bhai se kam taklif nhi h unhe.. Wo to khudko bhul chuki h. Gussa tk nhi krti ... Aapne bhi dekha h sivay duty ke wo kisi se baat tk nhi krti..
Kasam deke khana khila bhi du to bhi na hasti h n muskurati h.. Jhooth me muskuraye to lgta abhi ro degi..
Pr jiske aage wo ro skti h whi uske rone ki wajah h.. Veyom bhai ke alawa use koi nhi chahiye par apne aatma samman se jyada unhe pyaar bhi gawara nhi h.. Tbhi to talak ke kagajaat pr dastakhat kiye h unhone. Hmein aaj bhi yaad h wo din jb bhai aur karishma kitne khush the? "
PJ: " Hmein bhi yaad h MS! Aakhir hum dadi jo banne wale the.. "
FLASHBACK BEGINS..

The day started like any other for Veyom and Karishma, filled with excitement and anticipation as they prepared to welcome their first child into the world.
KS:" Vaani hum bohot jald maa baap bnenge fir na hum use aapki tarah bnayenge.."
VS:" nhi hum chahte hmara baccha apni maa ki tarah ho strong aur bahadur..kisi se nhi darne wala...ek pyara sa dil pr kaafi mazboot insaan.."
They started cute fighting over how their unborn child will be .
They had spent months dreaming about their future as parents, imagining what their little one would look like and how their lives would change.

But fate had other plans.

Normal day in MPT ..
Karishma,was sitting at her desk when an emergency call came in about a fire nearby. Without thinking twice, she grabbed her stuff and headed out to help.

PJ warned her about her 4 month pregnancy and to take care .. KS assured her that she will handle everything
When she arrived, she saw flames everywhere and heard people screaming for help.
MAN:" mere bete ko bacha lijiye maddam wo upar h..mere alawa uska koi nhi h.."
Karishma didn't hesitate. She went into the burning building to rescue a 5 yr old kid trapped upstairs.
As Karishma bravely entered the burning building to rescue the trapped family, she encountered thick smoke and intense heat that made it difficult to see and breathe. Despite the danger, she pressed on, driven by her determination to save lives.
S

he spotted a scared five-year-old child. Without a second thought, she scooped the child into her arms and shielded them from the flames. Despite the danger, she kept calm and carried the child to safety.

Summoning every ounce of strength within her, Karishma guided the terrified kid towards safety, her voice a beacon of reassurance amidst the chaos. She could feel the intense heat searing her skin, the flames licking at her heels as she ushered him through the smoke-filled corridors.

But as she emerged from the inferno, a sharp pain pierced her abdomen, causing her to double over in agony. Ignoring her own distress, Karishma ensured people safety before collapsing to the ground, her strength depleted from the ordeal.

HM( Shouted) :" Karishma singh!!!

HM and team came to her and tried waking her up.. HM & PJ took her to ambulance and rushed to the hospital..

Despite her heroic efforts, the strain of the rescue mission had taken a toll on her body. By the time she was rushed to the hospital, her condition had deteriorated rapidly. The doctors worked tirelessly to stabilize her, but the news they delivered was devastating-she had lost her unborn child
T

he doctor told PJ the sad news-she had lost her baby because of the stress and strain of the rescue.

When karishma woke up in the hospital, the doctor told her the heartbreaking news-she had lost her baby. The stress and strain of the rescue had been too much. Karishma felt devastated. She had risked her life to save others, but it had come at a cost she could never have imagined-the loss of her own child.

Tears welled in her eyes as she lay there, her heart heavy with grief and regret. She had saved lives that day, but at what cost? The loss of their unborn child was a wound that would never fully heal, a reminder of the sacrifices made in the name of duty.

And as Karishma lay there, haunted by the ghost of what could have been, she knew that she would carry the weight of that loss with her for the rest of her life..

FLASHBACK ENDED
PJ:" Hum kbhi nhi bhul skte wo din MS. Lalla ne unse rishta tod dia.. Apne bacche ko khone ke dard ne use pagal kr dia na usne hmari suni na hi karishma ke dard ka ehsas kia...
Hum karishma se naraj nhi the kbhi bs dukhi the ki shivji ne itni badi pariksha kyu li hmari..Aap karishma ka dhyan rakhiye hum subh aayenge unse milne.. Rakhte h MS. "

HM:" Ji aap dhyan rakhiye. "

HM then came to see KS who was sleeping hugging Veyom's photo..
HM:" Hum KS ka dard to mehsoos nhi kar sakte pr unki bahaduri pr garv krte h.. Akele hoke bhi aap bohot mazboot h
Kaash hum bhi aap jaise hote KS..
Hum bhi aapki tarah bnne ki koshish krte hain par sach kahein to hum bhi akele h kyuki Sarthak ne hmein dhoka dia wo chor gya hmein.. Keval isliye kyuki use nikaah nhi krna tha par wo aaya wo bhi maafi mangne aur btane ki pyaar krta hu bohot pr shadi nhi kr skta aur mujhe dard hoga isliye chor ke bhag chala. .
Sach kahu to nafrat tk nhi h us shaqs se kaise kru.. Mohabbat hi khtm nhi hoti .. Par har sawal ka jawab mangungi agar wo kbhi hmare saamne aaya."..
Despite the passage of time, Haseena found herself unable to move on, her thoughts consumed by memories of the man she loved. She replayed their moments together in her mind like a cherished film, each scene etched into her memory with startling clarity.
But amidst the bittersweet recollections, a sense of betrayal gnawed at her heart. She couldn't understand why Sarthak had left without a word, why he had abandoned her to navigate the stormy seas of life alone.
As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Haseena's love for Sarthak remained a steadfast beacon amidst the darkness. She clung to the hope that one day he would return to her, that their love would triumph over the obstacles that stood in their way...
She took out his photo and said:" Ek din tumhe aana hi hoga Sarthak. " Saying this she slept on other side of her bed..

( SORRY GUYS FOR NO CHEETOSH.. I'LL WRITE PART 2 OF THIS EPI SOON WITH SCENES & DIALOGUES.. TILL THEN TAKE CARE.. LOVE U ALL..
PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW DO U GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR NOT?)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63K 5.5K 39
ANUBHAV SINGH TRANSFER TO LUCKNOW AS THE NEW DSP. HASEENA MALLIK FROM THE VERY FIRST MEETING HAS A STRONG DISLIKE TOWARDS HIM. WHILE ANUBHAV IS HUMBL...
310K 30.6K 184
it's pure imagination story, to know more, start to read, hopefully with the smile..
86.1K 8.5K 47
Hey! this is my first kareena love story with alot of mysteries , twists n turns , romance and a lot of suspense 🤫 . So please give it a try . pe...
75.3K 5.5K 35
Anubhav Singh,the heartless,arrogant and egoistic DSP of Lucknow and an IB agent goes to Rajasthan to arrest the smugglers of Illegal weapons. Haseen...