Ishq-e-Khass (special love)

بواسطة niabhatti

Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An int... المزيد

Book description
Character sketch 1
•Prologue
Characters sketch 2
1| Introduction
2| Accident
3| shattered
4|give up
5|back home
6|Tantrum
7|ground
8|Mad
9|trouble
10|furious
11|kidnap
12| Anger
13| Frustration
15|Memories
16|lesson
17|care
Characters 3
18|lawyer
19|new guardian
20| Teacher
21|lunch
22|routine
23|scare
24|heartful
25|Burn

14|Aliyaan Duraani

2.9K 291 119
بواسطة niabhatti

Gifted the word which fits Aliyaan is gifted he have always been a straight A* student. He was the only student to score distinction in Economics in his A'levels. He have always been super genius with these stuff.

He however rejected both his father and brother's careers advices. Rehaan and his father both wanted him to give css exams however he refused he was determined to join FBI. He have made up his mind since childhood.

Aliyaan have been a difficult child because of his nonchalant behaviour he absolutely doesn't care for anything. His teachers were done with his behaviour his attitude he was never disrespectful but he have always carried smugness towards them or anybody for else that matters.

His family have always mattered to him more than anything one word against his family and the person will find himself in hospital. Rehaan have tried his best to keep his brother's temper in check but there are days when Aliyaan gets out of control.

It was now evening Kiraan abruptly woke up from her nap and one look at her bed and she realised that her friend have forgotten her books and stuff here however it also made her realise that she have loads of pending homework and the grumpy guy who was responsible for her homework she was not in talking terms with him.

Kiraan decided to do it by herself she was not ready to apologise right now and hear the scary scolding's that is why she was so keen on working with Ayzel so that they can do the same thing. She freshened up took a huge bag of Doritos and set on her bed to finish her homework.

She managed to do english and urdu but accounts and economics were being nuisance like always. She tore the page frustrated when her balance sheet didn't balance for the 7th time. She was sure she is doing a stupid mistake which will cause her whacks from her brother but seeing no other option she picked up the books and descended downstairs.

She was very very ashamed to go to him she literally called him an animal and cursed at him not even 24 hours ago not that she takes her words back but she wasn't feeling good after calling him that on his face.

Her phone was gone because of this attitude but she was glad that Rehaan entered in the situation right on the time she would prefer angry raging Rehaan anyday over calm Aliyaan.

Aliyaan heard the footsteps and smirked inwardly he was counting moments until she comes to him her trying to do her homework on her own when she is mad or guilty was nothing new to him and after trying for minutes and not being able to get it her coming downstairs was also nothing new to them.

As Kiraan came downstairs she suddenly realised that Aliyaan stopped Ayzel from going home today she can definitely use this as a blackmail. She chirped inwardly.

"Bhai?" She called out.

Aliyaan chooses to ignore her like always he won't talk until she apologises.

"Apne Ayzel ko kese jane dia?" Kiraan walked towards him.

"Haw!" She gasped loudly as she dropped the books and rushed to him.

"Ye kisne kia?" She asked panicked seeing the big black bruise on his jaw.

Aliyaan noticed the tears in her eyes and sighed.

"Kiraan dadi ma mat bana ab!" Aliyaan said.

Kiraan softly caressed the bruise.

"Oww!" Aliyaan hissed.

"Dard horaha hai?" She asked.

"Nahi thandak mil rahi hai!" Aliyaan replied.

"Bataou na kisne kia? Apne phir larai ki? Bhai bhaiya bhot gussa krnge unhone kitni baar mana kia larai se!" Kiraan said.

"Azaan ka tamasha ha yeh! Me nahi lara bhai ka daar na hota to kabka jakr uski shakal ko japan ka map banadeta!" Aliyaan seethed.

"Me ice pack leaou apke liye laga lona! Dard horaha hoga." She said softly.

"Nahi dard nahi horaha!" Aliyaan would never accept that he was in pain.

"Acha Kiraan?" Aliyaan called.

"Ji?" Kiraan replied.

"Koi aisa makeup ha jisse ye chup jaye yar bhaiya ne dekhlia to ditto same ek or woh khud banadenge." Aliyaan said whining.

Kiraan giggled.

"Ap log use krne dete ha mujhe makeup?" She asked.

"Mama pass?" Aliyaan rolled his eyes he and his brother doesn't want her to wear makeup she was too young for it.

"Mama pass makeup ke naam pe ek Nivea ka lotion hoga ya ziyada se ziyada koi beauty cream!" Kiraan replied.

"Ughh!" Aliyaan stomped his feet.

Suddenly his eyes moved towards the books on floor and his eyes turned dark.

"Kiraan!" He said darkly and she gulped.

She immediately bend down to pick her books up books on the floor have always been a big no no for him.

"Kitni dafa kaha ha books zameen pe nahi rakhte! Baat nahi samjh ati na?" He scolded.

"Sorry wo gir gai thi!" She said meekly.

Aliyaan just gave her a look and she cleared her throat.

"Bhai please help krde." She requested.

"You sure you want my help? Janwaro se help lete ha Kiraan?" Aliyaan's voice was sharp.

"Sorry bhai! I am really sorry." Kiraan knew the only thing that can help her is apology so she did that.

Aliyaan was about to say something.

"Phone lelia! Subha school drop krte krte sirf daanta bhot sara gussa kia bhaiya ne please ab ap mat krna jane dona! Me bhi bhaiya ko nahi batungi apne Ayzel ko kidnap kia tha." She said.

"Shut up Kiraan! Kidnap nahi kia tha mene usko bulaya toh wo khud hi sogai thi not my fault." Aliyaan shrugged.

"Acha na ab help krde!" She requested.

"Jau dining table pe me araha hu!" He said.

"Yahn kia masla ha?" She asked looking around the TV lounge.

"Mujhe nahi pasand aise na parhna na parahana go to table I am coming." Aliyaan ordered.

Kiraan sighed she was grateful that he didn't choose teaching as a career however she was sure every criminal he will interrogate will easily confess his crimes because  winning an argument against him is impossible.

6 minutes into the session and Kiraan already got two harsh whacks on her knuckles by pencil his favourite weapon.

"Bad debts is liability? Seriously Kiraan? Stupid ho tum!" He scolded.

Kiraan meekly looked up.

"Toh asset hota ha?" She whispered.

"Owww!" She cried out as Aliyaan hit her again.

"Expense Kiraan! Bad debts expenses hote ha! Minus hote ha income statement hi galat ha to balance sheet kese balance hogi! School me kia krti ho? Soti ho tum class me!" Aliyaan scolded.

"Ek or bar mara haina me bhaiya ko batadungi apne Ayzel ko ghar jane nahi dia tha!" She glared at him.

"Han batadena! Unhe already pata chalgaya hoga and if not than mera mu ke haal dekh kar khud hi poochlenge woh! Tum ne ek or bar mujhe blackmail kia na toh pura time khare reh kar homework karunga samjhi!" He glared back and much more furiously.

Kiraan seriously nodded she have studied from him enough of times to know how serious he is right now.

"Income statement sahi karo phir we will move toward balance sheet! Gross profit sahi ha net profit sahi karo." He ordered.

After ten minutes of complete focus Kiraan finally announced that she was done with it.

"Net profit agaya!" She said.

"90 minutes ka paper hota ha tum adha adha ghanta net profit pe logogi to E bhi nahi ayega!" Aliyaan snatched the book.

"Eueuueh!" Kiraan mimicked him.

"Good! Ab balance sheet banou within next 8 minutes!" Aliyaan ordered.

"Ye konsa hisab hua? 10 minutes to de bhai." She requested.

"5 krdu?" He asked.

"No thank you!" She replied.

After almost an hour they were finally done Kiraan was done for the day.

"Urdu complete hai?" Aliyaan asked.

Kiraan stretched her hands as she started packing her bag.

"Yes!" She replied.

The door bell ring and after seeing the look on Aliyaan's face she smirked.

"Me Ayze ko uska bag dekhe ati hu bhaiya agaye shayed ap dono baat kro." She smirked.

"Nahi abhi ruko!" Aliyaan said.

Both of them knows that Rehaan won't scold him in front of Kiraan so she was choosing to exit and he was wanting her to stay.

Rehaan opened the door with his keys and came bursting in. He stopped right before his siblings.

Aliyaan wasn't ready too look up.

"Hey bhaiya!" Kiraan greeted.

Rehaan softly dropped a kiss on her head as he sighed loudly to control his anger.

"Bacha uper jou!" Rehaan said.

"Me actually Ayzel ke ghar jaou? Uska bag rehgaya ha?" Kiraan asked.

"Ofcourse!" Rehaan muttered.

"Goo!" He said to Kiraan and she rushed.

Rehaan pulled up Aliyaan roughly by his arm he would have slapped him if not the bruise.

"Azaan ne kia?" Rehaan asked furiously.

Aliyaan nodded.

"What the hell is wrong with you Aliyaan! When the hell will your grow up?" He yelled.

"Kia khaani sunai gai ha apko?" Aliyaan asked.

"You didn't let her leave Aliyaan! Kitni galat baat ha pata ha tumhe?" Rehaan roughly shook him by his shoulders.

"Bhaiya I know I didn't let her leave but only until they realise that she is missing! Kon bhoolta ha apni choti bhen ko school me bataye? Ilhaan aya tha mene ayzel ko awaz di thi she was sleeping she didn't hear isme mera kia kasur?" Aliyaan replied.

"Thaappar marunga faltu bakwass ki toh! Ilhaan ko ye nahi kehe sakte the tum uper sorahi ha Ayzel! Uske mu pe gate band krdia begair use kuch bataye!" Rehaan snapped.

"I wanted them to learn bhaiya! Poochte nahi ha apni bhen ko I thought aise krne se shayed thori aqal ajye." Aliyaan replied.

"This could have only turned out bad for Ayzel Aliyaan! Wo log usko hi daante unko yahi laga hoga wo apni marzi se nahi ayi wo bachi dar kar unki dantein sun bhi legi you have no idea me kitna pareshan hu Izhaan ke ane ke bad se tum to achai krne chale they uski wajah se Ayzel hi phasti!" Rehaan yelled.

Aliyaan sighed he knows that his brother was absolutely right he saw the look in Azaan's eyes.

"Ye halat dekho apni! Kitni dafa mana kia ha mara peeti nahi karo officer bana ha tumhe? Gunde officer nahi bante!" Rehaan yelled.

"I didn't even touch him! Wo khud krke gaya ha aur sirf apke ehtram (respect) mene retaliate nahi kia! Wrna ek punch marta seedha hospital jata woh!" Aliyaan snapped.

"Woh hospital or humare piyare agent sahab seedha jail haina?" Rehaan snapped in same tone.

"You are 19 Aliyaan forgod sake grow up! I know Ayzel ko akele school me dekh kar gussa aya hoga but the best thing you should have done was usko uske ghar leke jate do batein sunate or ghar ajate! Tamashe krne ki need nahi thi!" Rehaan scolded harshly.

"We need to understand Uncle aunty sab sahi nahi hai! Wo bachi akele ha un teeno ke pass I don't fear Ilhaan before leken Izhaan ke ane ke bad uska bhi dimag kharab hojaye I don't know this house is the only safe house for her do. Not. Spoil it!" Rehaan said.

Aliyaan nodded as he know his words were making sense.

"Ainda nahi krunga." He promised.

"Start making better decisions Aliyaan! You are 19 next year you will join forces try to bring structure in your life ye gunda gardi ab band krdo and If you can't than I will do it myself." Rehaan held his chin in firm grip and promised.

"Sorry." Aliyaan said.

"Give me your car keys!" Rehaan ordered.

Arguing him have never ended well with him so Aliyaan nodded.

"Key stand pe hai lelo!" He replied and grumpily walked upstairs.

The rest of the day passed quickly the Awan family had a very quiet dinner. Ilhaan was waiting for Izhaan to announce his doom but his older brother looked lost in some different thoughts he rushed to his room right after dinner.

Izhaan was sitting in balcony as his mind was continuously playing the memories of the day he took his father's car stole it from the garage.

~*~

Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the chapter.

How was it?

Did you guys like it?

How was Aliyaan?

•Also guys I know you guys want me to change the casting however I decided very earlier onn that I won't use actors with vast amount of fan following that will make the story fan faction and I am not into it. My characters are solely my imagination they are exactly how I imagine them to be you are free to imgaine yours. Thank you.

Please vote and do detailed inline comments I don't accept random emojis in comments similarly you won't like me adding gibberish in story.

Next update after 100+votes and 100+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

284K 10.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.3M 41.6K 119
Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways. After her step father is arrested, Rile...
23.2K 1.6K 21
What will happen when a young boy is forcefully staying in a house which he is unaware of, what will change his life after meeting his step siblings...
234K 14.2K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...