๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ ๐š๐ข; ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐š๐œ๐ค...

Von winterrain__

๐ข๐ค๐ข๐ ๐š๐ข (็”Ÿใ็”ฒๆ–): โ€‰๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ
- ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž? ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž?
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ญ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง

๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ

50 3 2
Von winterrain__

in which, levi kisses his best friend to save her the humiliation and to shut up a bitch, but things change.

"

morning. " y/n mumbles as she slides beside levi, letting out a sigh. levi gives a brief nod, pushing a cup of tea towards her.

she smiles to herself, nudging his shoulder softly as a thanks as she takes a sip, feeling her tensed muscles relax. however, her migraine isn't helping.

" is it your head again? " levi muttered as he glanced at her, the way her face scrunched in discomfort and flecks of annoyance flickering in her eyes. she just nods, " all thanks to my
roommate. "

" ah, she's annoying you again. " levi holds back a chuckle, knowing y/n has a really problematic roommate.

the disadvantage of y/n refusing a captain's post was she'd have to share a room with someone.

levi knew she only wanted to stay in his squad, so she had refused. but the roommate of hers was really annoying, he knew that too. after all, he has seen that girl drool over him and try to flirt with him all the time.

" levi, " y/n says, exasperated as she faced him, " can you blame me? she throws all the stuff around and has no sense of cleanliness. i've had enough of her. "

levi cringed, " no, i can't blame you. "

y/n smiles slightly, her irritation disappearing slowly the more levi talks to her, the occasional brushes of their shoulders easing her.

till now, the mess hall had been quiet but more soldiers came down for breakfast. levi felt y/n sigh beside him and knew what was coming.

" hello! "

he cringed inwardly again, letting out a similar sigh to y/n's as the girl with red hair beams at levi, shoots y/n a sour look and starts eating.

soon enough, levi's squad, hange, erwin, miche and moblit are filling the long rows of table, wishes of good mornings flowing around.

levi wants to leave, but y/n was having a conversation with erwin and he didn't want to leave her side just yet.

he sipped on his third cup of tea — he did earn a look from y/n while he was filling it — but he didn't care.

a squeal from the red head across him
— lina — made him grit his teeth. walls, she was so loud in the mornings.

" really?! "

" yes..." petra replied shyly, everyone's paying attention to them now. " oo~ what's the tea?! " hange grins wide as she teased petra.

" petra had her first kiss yesterday!!! " lina giggles, " oluo? how was it?! " y/n looks at the two in amusement, though honestly, it was already expected.

" not surprising. " she smiled at petra who shot her another shy smile, " he did it. " oluo almost chokes but coughs, looking away with red cheeks.

" pfft...you guys are so cute! " lina grins, before facing y/n, " though this is making me curious! y/n! "

y/n raises an eyebrow, " what? "

lina smirks, " have you had your first kiss yet?! or you're still a virgin? " she laughs, but no one laughs along with her.

y/n takes a bite, chews on it patiently and swallows it, leaving lina to dwell in the awkward silence before she answers.

" i don't have time for that. "

" don't have time? isn't that just an excuse?! maybe no one wants to kiss you because you're so stiff! " she scoffed playfully but y/n knew that glint in her eyes, she always tried to embarrass y/n.

y/n sighs, she refused to get worked up on this, her headache was getting worse already. hange laughs, " are you serious? you really think that? "

she slaps her thigh, " you really are blind if so! have you seen the amount of men and women ogle at y/n? "

" pfft...that still doesn't explain why she hasn't had her first kiss yet?! " lina grumbles, crossing her arms with a smirk and y/n nods.

" and that still doesn't explain why you see the need to be in my business. your nose is too long, lina. as always. "

honestly, levi can feel y/n's agitation. If someone was that nosy and tried to humiliate him every chance they got, levi would've already taken care of that person. y/n was patient enough to tolerate lina.

he clicks his tongue as he realized half of the mess hall was snickering, he couldn't tell if it was at y/n's words or lina's. he felt irritated but y/n seemed way too composed.

" oh, come on! " lina smirked wider,
" loosen up a little! we know nothing about your love life! or life in general! you're so closed off, that's why you don't have friends! "

now that was what irked him. no one had the right to force anyone to open up about their past. especially y/n. he knows how it went, she did tell him once and it's quite sensitive to talk about.

and for lina to pick on it so easily pushed all of his buttons.

he set the tea cup down, annoyed that the people were enjoying the fact that y/n was being teased for not having her first kiss yet? did that even make sense?

they're soldiers, why would it matter if they kissed someone or had sex? he rolled his eyes as he stood up, " you're extra annoying this morning. " he mumbled, nudging y/n who looked at him, " mhm? "

" we have a meeting at five. "

" oh, yes. " erwin says, eyeing levi hoping he won't do anything rash, " i almost forgot. let's finish up and head to the conference room. commander pyxis will be here as well. "

" i'll be there. " y/n smiles at him and he smirked, " meet me later in my office,  " he glanced at lina, his face filled with boredom, " and don't let people spread lies, sweetheart. "

y/n does not have time to react as levi hooked his fingers under her chin, gently pushing her face up as he leaned down, planting his lips on hers for a soft peck before he walked away.

she cleared her throat, " what's with him today...? " she mumbled, managing to stop herself from fainting in shock and remaining composed as she finished the last bit of her bread.

she knows it's way too quiet in the mess hall as she stands up, " let's go, hange? we need to bring eren. "

hange closes her agape mouth, slowly standing up. " y-y/n. " she stuttered, " levi just kissed you. "

y/n nods as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, " i know? i'm the one he kissed after all. should we go? "

petra glances at a frozen lina, a snicker escaping her lips before she's full on laughing, " oh my god! lina, you completely misunderstood y/n and captain levi's relationship! "

y/n ignores the chaos in the mess hall as she exits the room, hange squealing behind her.

" when did that happen?! how come i don't know?! y/n, i'm so happy—"

" hange, calm down. "

" but—"

" nothing is going on between us. " y/n sighs, " he probably kissed me to save me from embarrassment. relax, will you?! "

" what?! " hange shrieks, before she goes deep into thinking. " mhm...even if that's the case, that's just adorable! i didn't think shorty would be the kind of person to do such a thing! "

she giggled after y/n as they walked towards the training field, " he must feel something for you! why would he kiss you?! "

" i just told you the reason and you're asking me the same question again. "

y/n mumbles, refusing to give her brain any other ideas. levi just saved her from being embarrassed in front of a bunch of people, that was it.

---

the meeting drags on for long, y/n is bored out of her mind but she won't say it. once they are dismissed, she finds herself walking alongside levi towards the horse stables.

the two are ready to set out for the castle they're supposed to reside in for a few days while hange went to inform the 104th cadet corps they're moving.

" i don't want to go there. " she muttered, " it must be filthy. "

levi scoffs softly, " why do you think those brats are joining us? they'll be cleaning, of course. "

y/n chuckles, " that is, if you are satisfied with their cleaning, captain. "

levi smirks to himself as he pets his stallion, " they'll have to clean as much as they can to satisfy me, then. "

y/n laughs as she climbs her horse, softly patting it so it starts moving,
" let's go before it gets too sunny. "

levi agrees.

now the thing was, levi had not expected for the tingling sensation on his lips to remain, or his brain to be clouded by the image of y/n's eyes after he had pulled away.

it was like he came down with a high fever within seconds, the strange feeling overtaking his body quite quickly.

he just tried to get her out of the uncomfortable situation, it shouldn't matter, right? then why did he feel so dazed at the sight of that look in her eyes.

he didn't put much mind to it when he had pulled away, when her gaze bored so deep into his.

levi could tell something had flashed across her eyes for a second, if only he had looked longer.

but his own heart had been hammering too much and he was desperate to leave after he had inwardly panicked.

he glanced at her sideways, she seemed normal enough. that left him quite uneasy, can she not feel what he is feeling? is it just his lips that still somehow feel the ghost of her lips brushing against his?

he shakes his head, getting rid of the thoughts as they walk in the shadow of the trees, following the path they spent an hour trying to memorize.

he glanced at her once again and clicked his tongue. something was definitely wrong with him.

---

something was definitely wrong with him. levi can say that more definitely now. no, not just him. something was definitely wrong with both of them.

despite the whispers and small squeals of his squad and the new cadets whenever he was around y/n — word has surely spread — he notices the change in their behavior.

he doesn't know if y/n noticed it, though.

it's not them to be so touchy with each other. it's subtle, but those touches are there. him more than her...

he thinks back to yesterday when they were cleaning the room levi was supposed to stay in, he didn't know why he had stood so close to her....

" let the kid sleep in one of the rooms! there's plenty. " y/n mumbled as she dusts the shelves, " he seemed so sad. "

" we can't risk it. " he muttered, eyeing her as he leaned against the desk he just cleaned, " it's not like i don't feel bad. but that's just how it is. "

y/n hums, sighing. " i guess that's right too. too many lives are at risk if he accidently transforms. "

levi pushes off, making his way towards her," that and it won't be good for him after. if the court finds out. "

he grabs her waist, gently pushing her aside and starts to clean the shelves himself. he sees her glance at him once before she moves towards the bed.

why was that....necessary?

levi doesn't understand. he also recalls how the dinner had went. he knows they always sit beside each other, but yesterday's dinner had been a little too comfortable.

he can still recall feeling the warmth of her body against his. they were sitting close, pressed against each other but neither of them had noticed until the dinner was over and one of them was leaving.

levi had felt strange once she bid goodnight and left for bed, he had suddenly missed the warmth he had been enveloped in.

it was way too strange.

even more strange when he sees she doesn't seem affected by the small but obvious change in their dynamic. he doesn't know if he should be concerned, but he can't find himself to be.

rather...he likes it.

he stills slightly when he feels someone sit beside him, he turns to glance at her, lips pursed. " shouldn't you be
sleeping? "

y/n sighs, " can't fall asleep. "

he nods, his eyes back on the star-filled sky. they've done this a lot before, but this time, it feels more intimate.

maybe it was the fact that she sits so close to him, leaving him feeling warm in the cold night. or maybe it was the thing she does, leaning

against him as she swings her legs, radiating nothing but comfort.

eventually, her head rests on his shoulder as she stares off into the distance, he on the other just starts counting the stars as he basks in the moment.

but why did she not bring up the kiss? he was a little confused and a whole lot relieved. shouldn't she have asked him why he did it? what if she concluded something else and just kept quiet?

he frowned softly, blinking as he felt a poke on his cheek. " what? "

" why are you frowning? you need wrinkles like the old man you are? " she smirked and he scoffed, looking at her. he had no comeback however, as he stared down at her, too caught in her gaze.

" let's go back in. " she says moments later, after that prolonged eye contact which made levi raise an eyebrow. he nods, standing up and dusting his clothes.

he grumbled under his breath, shuddering as he felt the dust in the air which y/n laughed at as she turned to leave. " you're a clean freak, levi. "

" that's rich, coming from you. " he says as he grabs her wrist, pulling her back in his chest.

she stays still against him as he trails his hand alongside her arm, pushing her hair behind her shoulder before his fingers trace up her neck to her jaw.

" what's this? " he questioned, knowing by the way she stays unmoving that she feels the change too. she knows it's there, then why is she so nonchalant about?

" my face, levi. "

" don't smart-mouth me. you know what i'm talking about. "

" but do i? " she raised an eyebrow as she met his eyes, tilting her head slightly. he gripped on her shoulders as she leaned closer, stopping her.

" you're the one who kissed me. you should know. not me. "

levi could feel his breath hitch as she stepped back, grabbing his wrist. " time to sleep. "

levi blinks, it really confuses him. how she acts as if nothing happened.

it could be a futile attempt to not make things awkward between them, or a desperate attempt to not lose the friendship they have. either a way, she is too confusing.

levi takes pride in reading her, but now she's just so confusing. he let her pull him along, and he realized they're back in front of his office.

he knows she'll just force him to try and get some sleep in the adjoined room to his office space.

so he sighs and grabs the door knob, freezing slightly as a response to alarms going off in his head.

he tugged his hand back, pulling y/n beside him before he glared into the distance. " the fuck do you want? "

y/n frowns, following his gaze to see a shadow just behind the wall. she sighs as the figure moves, lina's face becomes clearer in the dully lit hallway and she sighs.

" seriously? "

" w-what? " lina grumbles, " i was just looking for you since you didn't come back. "

y/n scoffs softly, arms crossed. " since when did you worry about me, lina? "

" you're out past curfew. " levi grits out, " do you want a punishment? "

lina smirks at him, " if you're giving it, captain." y/n could feel herself recoil in disgust, her eyes twitching in annoyance.

levi chuckles in amusement while lina widens her eyes, assuming levi found her words funny, but he's not even looking at her. she scowled as she sees levi seems amused at y/n's annoyed face.

" so, " she forced a smile on her face,
" what would be my punishment, captain? " she flirts, levi spared her a glance as he snaked his arm around
y/n's waist.

" you're cooking dinner for a week. now, we're a little busy, can't you see? go to bed, cadet. "

lina widens her eyes as she sees levi nuzzle his face against y/n's neck as he pulls her closer, pushing the door open with his other hand.

her breath stuck in her throat and irritation filling her body, she clenched her fist. " but levi—"

slam!

she blinked, a scoff escaping her lips, she jumped at the soft thump against the door, it made her cheeks flush as she imagined what levi might have done.

" levi! open the door! " she screeched softly, stomping her feet as she got no response.

she turned on heels, storming off as she realized she's going nowhere with her plan to woo the captain in and humiliate y/n.

y/n blinks softly as she stays still, " she left. " levi hums, rubbing his nose against her skin, " who said i was doing all of this to irk her? "

" you're giving mixed signals, levi. " y/n mumbles, twitching in his arms slightly as he pressed her against the door, his lips successfully planting on her weak spot.

levi sighs against her skin, his eyes fluttering shut as he feels her hand rake through his hair, " fuck, i don't know, okay? "

he misses the small smirk tugging at the corner of y/n's lips as he pressed himself against her, he just wants to be close to her.

he hesitantly let his lips graze on her skin, a groan escaping his lips as he feels her nails gently but surely digging in his scalp and tugging on his hair, his eyes shooting open.

" i see you have a thing for that. " he heard her laugh breathlessly against his ear, making him scowl as his cheeks flush.

he gripped tighter on her waist, " you're not the only one figuring that out. " he grumbled, trailing upwards.

he nibbles with her skin, shivering as she pulls on his hair again, this time harsher which made him growl. " stop, y/n. "

y/n smirks wider as she stares at him once he pulls away, " why? you just said you liked it. "

levi clicks his tongue, her amusement melting his irritation, besides, he was only asking her to stop so he doesn't do something he can't stop.

" you're the one at risk here. " he murmured as he leaned close enough to have his lips brush against hers, their heavy breaths mingled as he spoke,
" i won't fucking stop once i lose my calm. "

he likes the way she shudders at his words, his own heart hammering against his chest. whatever the fuck was going on between them?

y/n just stares back at him with a teasing smirk, her sultry gaze making him feel way too many things at once. the agonizing distance was painful, he just wanted to capture her lips.

" fuck. " he breathes out, moving closer but she's stopping him, placing her hand on his mouth, " nuh-uh. " she smirked wider, " not. so.quick. "

levi brushes her hand off with a glare,
" seriously? "

y/n nods at him amused, " i thought we were supposed to go to sleep. "

levi resigns, " fine. "

---

" but you wouldn't get it! " lina scowled, " i saw you go to his office! "

y/n crosses her arms, she was tired of lina's everyday drama. " so? i don't see how my personal life is your
problem? "

" i know, right?! " hange sighs and y/n side eyes her friend who is giggling. lina is raging, while levi tries not to laugh, really.

it's funny how she's still trying to embarrass y/n. but it's also getting boring. he just wants to have his food in peace with y/n beside him.

" oi, y/n. " he mumbled lowly, " want to go on a date later? "

lina gaped, " no! you can't! " she screeched, " levi, why would you ask her out?! "

y/n smiles she stared back at levi, both of them ignoring lina.

you serious? she raised an eyebrow.

levi just smirks, leaning closer, his eyes obviously on y/n's lips which made lina panic even more.

"  yes. "

---

maybe...he went too far trying to show lina he has no interest in her? and that she should stop bothering y/n?

he thinks as he pulls y/n closer, the younger is fast asleep wrapped around him. her gentle grip on his shirt is doing things to his heart, he can't handle this cuteness.

the date had been as amazing as it could be. levi knows spending time with y/n is never a chore. instead, when he's with her, time runs at high speed.

he yearns for more time with her if it's nightfall and they have to part ways. he likes her around, he knows that too. he just...didn't think he'd get this far...

he hadn't realized himself. he hadn't realized that his feelings ran deeper than he had thought, that he didn't look at her as anything more than his best friend.

but recently — ever since he has kissed her — he can't help but look at her in a different light. it's so cliché, he hates it but loves it at the same time.

he likes how she fits in his arms right now, like she was meant to be there. he liked roaming around the market with her earlier today, buying her things, spoiling her, having tea with her at

his favorite tea shop...just listening to her talk....he likes all of it.

but there was also fear. fear of losing her tomorrow, or day after tomorrow...life wasn't a promise in his world and he knew that. death would be knocking at their door any second uninvited.

so he concludes that he needs to hold her as much as he can before something unfortunate happens — he hopes not, never in a million years — but he knows when to be practical too.

he tightened his grip, raising a hand to her head, his fingers tangling in her hair as he gently guided her closer to himself.

more...he thinks.

as he closed his eyes to bask in her presence.

more, he thinks.

as he felt her sigh in content, even if she was asleep. levi just knows, as y/n stirs, looking at him with sleepy eyes and a smile on her lips as she leaned in and pecked his mouth before she's drifting off to sleep again...that he can't lose her.

he feels his tense body relaxing against her, his own lips stretching into a smile as he shuts his eyes, " night, love. "

---

" you were the one who kissed me. "

" i was sleepy. " y/n reasoned with a stoic face as she stared at the cadets who were training, but her red cheeks made levi melt.

" not an excuse. "

" but technically, we were done with our date so it doesn't matter if i kissed you. " she shoots back, still avoiding his eyes. levi can't help it, he laughs.

y/n just stares...her scowl disappearing and heart pounding as she stares at him, eyes a little wide and cheeks red.

doesn't he just look...ethereal? she wonders as she raised a hand to touch his cheek, is he even real?

levi blinks softly, smile still gracing his lips as he stepped closer. " what? " y/n shakes her head, looking away with a redder face, " there was something on your cheek. "

levi just hums, nudging her softly.

" oi. "

y/n shoots him a glance, " yeah? "

" all the cadets are watching. "

" that's because you laughed....for the first time. " she muttered and levi raised an eyebrow, " oh...so their attention is on me. "

he looks at the soldiers that are stealing glances at him and sighs, " i don't like that. "

y/n scoffs softly, rolling her eyes. " let them have it, you grumpy man. they're probably tired of seeing your stoic
face. "

he blinks, " are you, though? "

" am i what? "

" tired of seeing my face. " he crossed his arms, smirking as he saw her look anywhere but at him, she just shakes her head quickly and turns away.

" good. " he hid his smile with a smirk, grabbing her sleeve, " i'd have made you run extra laps if so. "

" not fair. " she grumbled, " train the soldiers! what are you doing chatting with me, captain? "

he grins, " oh, is that how it is now? "

y/n stared at him wide eyed as he pulled her closer, looking so amused as he held her close. " levi, we're
outside—"

" it's not like you let me kiss you in my office where no one was watching...so..."

y/n's eyes widen even more, cheeks flushing, " are you crazy? let me go—" she froze, holding her breath as levi leaned in, blood pounding in her ears.

but he stops with an inch between their lips, a smirk still painted on his lips,
" y/n? "

she cursed inwardly, her eyes fluttering shut as she moved to close the distance.

it was still a small peck though, lips lingering against each other but they pull away to maintain some decency, levi looking triumphant while y/n is a blushing mess.

" what are you brats fucking looking at?! five laps more!!! "

---

" are you serious? " y/n groans, " that's so not you, levi! why are you being so touchy around people? "

levi chuckles, " whatever do you mean by that? "

y/n rolls her eyes, tossing the jacket at him. levi cringes it hit his face as he makes no effort to catch it and looks at it closely. " isn't this yours? "

" yes..." y/n eyes him, " give it back. "

" no, i think i'll keep yours. wear mine. " he grinned and y/n sighs, " levi, your jacket is big on me. "

" not by much and i don't care. you'll look cute anyway. "

she blinks, huffing as she looks away, the edge of the world seems endless as she looks past the buildings and houses.

the stars are beautiful too, she sighs. it was just so nice to spend time like this with levi. she faces him, a smile stretching on his lips.

" tomorrow, do you want to go to the graveyard? "

" why? " he frowns softly, " who do you want to visit? "

" everyone..."

he just nods, eyes gentle, " of course—" he clicks his tongue, glancing at the door, " stop being such a nosy fucking brat, lina. " he scowled, irritation spreading into his nerves as he realized he can't spend time with y/n without that woman breathing down their necks.

y/n sighs, " are you for real? "

lina stands there, looking quite calm. " ...sorry. "

y/n runs a hand through her hair, " look i'll try telling you nicely one last time. stop trying to get into my business. It annoys me. "

" well...i did come to apologize. " she scratched the back of neck awkwardly, " i really didn't know you'd be together. i'm sorry. "

y/n sighs, looking at her strangely but nodding," ....i guess...it's fine. "

levi squinted his eyes, " why are you wearing your gear? "

" i just came back from extra practice. i didn’t see y/n in our room so i came looking for her. " she reasoned and levi stood up, nodding.

" well, now that you've seen her and apologized, get going. "

lina nods, turning on her heels and disappearing towards the stairs. levi looks at y/n with a heavy sigh, " kids. "

y/n laughs, " she's just three years younger than you. "

levi shrugged, " doesn't matter if she's as immature as one. "

y/n grins, nodding slowly. " true, that—"

levi flinched, zooming towards y/n in a quick motion as he felt movement behind him, his fingers barely wrapping around her wrist before she's harshly pushed back, the figure flies away quickly but levi doesn't need to see the face to know who it is.

" y/n!!!! "

y/n gasps, legs dangling as she clutches on levi's hand, he's pulling her up easily, the two falling to the ground with his grip tight on her.

" fucking hell. " levi breathed out, cupping her face as he examined her,
" are you okay? "

y/n nods, a little too shocked to be speaking.

levi huffed, rage burning in his eyes as he stared at her scared expression,
" y/n. " she blinks, " yeah? i'm fine. " she muttered, snuggling closer into his neck.

" i'll fucking kill her. "

" ...don't. " y/n mumbles, " just stay here with me. "

" she'll run away, y/n—"

" i don't care. " y/n grips onto his arm,
" just stay. "

levi sighs, planting his lips on her forehead. before he could completely pull away, she moved, capturing his lips in a heartbeat.

levi stills for a second, shivering slightly at the contact before he kisses her back, his emotions haywire. that was like a reality check, he wondered as he pulled away, both gasping for air, he could lose her anytime.

and that's why, he holds her closer and tighter.

end.

another one!

btw, lina was captured and imprisoned for life.
(I have nothing against no lina, I promise)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 66 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...
1.2M 50.8K 124
"Who are you?" "Who the hell are you?!" "You better tell me who you are!!!" "I'll shoot!!! I will! Who are you, dammit?!" "W-who are you...? What...
578K 22.1K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...
24.2K 538 5
โ†ณ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two actors playing on-screen l...