Zodiac High [ THE STORY OF TH...

ThunderDragon543 tarafından

The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... T... Daha Fazla

THE ZODIACS
SHIPS AND FRIEND GROUPS
STARTING OF NEW SCHOOL YEAR
TAURUS
GEMINI
CANCER
LEO
VIRGO
LIBRA
SCORPIO
SAGITTARIUS
AQUARIUS
PISCES
ARIES
TAURUS
GEMINI

CAPRICORN

61 1 0
ThunderDragon543 tarafından

CAPRICORN'S POV:
I woke up at the sound of my alarm. Still in daze. I sat up on my bed and started to stare at my Slippers, Spacing out. When suddenly Virgo Snapped me out of it "dude....You okay....?" He asked. I yawned and replied "Yeah..." Actually No. My back was hurting because yesterday Ms. Lilian make Us do 5 rounds of the school ground with a Sack of Rocks on our back!! She said that if we want to eat dinner we'll have to Run around the School ground. "Get ready fast or we are going to be late" Scorp said Brushing his teeth. I checked the time and saw it was 7:30am and our school starts from 8am. "Wow. Even Virgo is late today" I said Looking at Virgo. "I'm not a machine. I'm also a human and humans CAN be late" Virgo said Packing his Bag. "Got it." I replied and Went to brush my teeth. I had bathed yesterday so I didn't take a shower. Instead, I just splashed water on my face to keep me awake and Changed into new clothes.
HERE'S WHAT HE'S WEARING👇

Then I came out of the bathroom and saw that Scorp and Virgo are already ready.
SCORPIO👇

VIRGO👇

Then I also packed my bag with the books that I have kept on the shelf. "Ready to go...?" Virgo asked Standing near the door with Scorpio beside him. "Yeah..." I said and slung the bag on my right shoulder and went towards the exit. After locking the door Scorpio said "We have Maths today as our first period" I frowned. Maths.....God save me. I wasn't afraid of maths but the teacher who teaches it. Ms. Lilian. We started to walk towards the school ground. Virgo and Scorpio were jocking among themselves while I was still in deep thoughts. Spacing out. I hope Taurus also has maths as her first period. I thought still in daze. "Hellloooo!!!!" Scorpio said Waving his hand infront my face. I snapped out of it. "What?" I asked. "Man....You are definitely not okay" Scorp said taking back his hand. "Yeah. You have been like this from the time you woke up" Virgo said. "Like what?" I asked. "Like.....You have been spacing out and You seem like deep in thoughts" Virgo said. "Yeah. Is there something concerning you or what?" Scorp asked. Concerning? Nah. I just don't feel good today. Like something bad is going to happen. But I can't tell them that right? "Nope. Nothing concerning. Let's just go and Enter that Hell like school" I said looking at the tall building infront of me. Scorp chuckled and said "Yeah. Let's go" and started to head towards the building with Virgo. While I still standing there and staring at the building. "Bro. Are you thinking of bunking the school or what?" Scorp asked. "You better not do that. I'm the Council president" Virgo said. I chuckled "Yeah. Yeah. Got it Mr. President" and Started to head towards the building. Idk I'm just getting a very bad feeling today. I was thinking just then the bell rang. "HOLY SHIT! MS. LILIAN IS GONNA KILL US!!" Scorp said and started running towards the class. "HEY! WAIT FOR US!" Virgo shouted. "What are you waiting for? LET'S GO!" Virgo said to me. I smirked "Whoever comes last has to do the room cleaning for 2 days!" I said and also started to run. "HEY! THAT'S UNFAIR!" Virgo shouted and also started to run. "Everything is Fair in Love and War and this is WAR!" I shouted the last part and started to run faster. After I reached the class I saw that Ms. Lilian was Already there. I stopped on my tracks to run to my seat while Ms. Lilian just glare at me. After some seconds Virgo also came but he bumped into me. "Aww Man. Why did you suddenly stopped?" He said rubbing his forehead. "Ms. Lilian is already here" I whispered to Virgo. "What?" He asked. I signalled him to look infront. He peeked from my back and saw Ms. Lilian. "Uh....Good Morning Ma'am" He said Awkwardly. "Tell. Why are you both late?" Ms. Lilian asked us. "Ummm.....We overslept" I said. "Then how is Scorpio here before you both?" Ms. Lilian said. I quickly Scanned the room and saw Scorp looking out of the window. Guilty that he left first. Well. He should be. I then looked at Ms. Lilian and said "He ran Before us"
A vein pooped up at Ms. Lilian's Forehead. "DETENTION!" She shouted as we both Closed our ears. We then walked out the room towards the detention class. After entering the detention class we saw Sagittarius, Gemini, Taurus, Aries were already there. "Wow. What are Mr. President and Mr. Vice President doing here?" Aries Asked. I sighed and said "Our first class was Maths" as I took a chair to sit. "Damn. I feel bad for you bro" Sagittarius said as he put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "And we were late." Virgo said putting his bag down and sitting on the chair. "Lucky. You didn't ended up in Mr. Ophiuchus's office" Taurus said lying on floor just like Gemini. Just then Leo and Libra arrived with Two bags Full of chips and Cold drinks. "Told ya. We'll need this much food" Leo said putting down the two bags on the chair. "Got it Mr. Future teller" Libra said sarcastically as she opened a Can of Coke. Taurus didn't waste a second and Quickly asked "Did you bought lays?" Taurus asked. Libra gave her a thumbs up. Taurus's face gleamed with joy as she started to check the bag. Gemini, Sagittarius also went and Took 2 packets of chips and 2 cokes. "Want some? We have plenty much" Gemini asked. "Yeah. Why not." I said as she gave me a Coke and Chips packet. "And you Virgo?" Gemini asked. "If he doesn't want to eat it. Give it to me" Taurus said in between her mouth full of chips. Gemini gave her a okay sign👌. "Fine. Give me" Virgo said as Gemini handed him a Packet of chips and coke. "Even if I don't want to eat. I ain't giving it to you" Virgo said opening the coke."#SiblingsGoals" Libra said on which Leo, Gemini, Sagittarius laughed. "Nice one" Leo said complementing Libra. "So.....where did you got these chips and cokes from?" Virgo asked. "Grandma" Libra said. "But she only serves food at cantine and only at lunchtime" I asked. "Yeah. But she keeps these too for us to eat in detention." Leo said Drinking his coke. "You mean....She keeps snacks for you to eat at detention?" I asked on which they all nodded. "And from when this is going on?" Virgo asked. "7 months" Taurus said. "7 months?? From last year?" Virgo asked and they nodded. "This must have become daily habit then" I said munching on my chips. "Yep." Libra said. "Okay...." Virgo said also munching on his chips. The room was filled with silence only Sound of crunching of chips was heard. So I thought to Strike a conversation. "So......What crimes did you all do to get yourself in detention?" I said. "Blast" Gemini said munching her chips. Aries, me and Virgo were shocked but Leo and the others were still munching.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT??!!" Virgo Shouted. "YOU DID WHAT??!!" Followed by Me. "THE HELL??!!!" Aries turn. "Not too Surprised" Taurus said Catching our attention. "HOW IS THIS NOT SURPRISING??!!" Virgo shouted. "Last year...... they Broke the Fountain. Started fire in kichen during Cooking class. Broke Mr. Ophiuchus's office's Window and-" I cut Taurus off by saying "Okay. That's enough evidence that you are right." Virgo looked at them and said "What did you blast?"
"Chemistry lab" Sagittarius immediately replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"MR. OPHIUCHUS'S CLASS???!!" I shouted my lungs out. "THAT was surprising" Taurus said. "No wonder you have 4 periods detention" Aries said. "Gotta write your names in blacklist students list" Virgo said his folded. "So....Ummm....How did you blast the lab?" I asked looking at them.
They looked at eachother for a second then Sagittarius spoked "Gemini Putted more chemical in the already perfect formula" "YOU were the one who told me that let's EXPERIMENT" Gemini said looking at Sagittarius. "Nobody told you to listen to me" Sagittarius said. "Then why did you even told me to EXPERIMENT??!!" She said the last part loud. We covered our ears. I then looked at Libra and Leo and asked them the same question "And what did you two did?"
"Same" Leo said Libra nodded. "Just the difference was that Libra told me that we haven't putted enough chemical" Leo continue. "Oh well. If you had eyes You could've already figure out if there was enough chemical or NOT" Libra said. "Still it doesn't change the fact that it was your fault" Leo said. "Tsk" Libra turned her head. "But if you blasted the Chemical Lab It means that the others students must also been hurt" Virgo said. "Nah. The blast wasn't that big" Gemini said. "Just enough to make the glass window infront of us shatter into pieces" Leo continued. "Great" Taurus said Sarcastically. Virgo sighed "And what did you do Aries?" He asked looking at Aries. "I got into a fight at P.E Class" Aries said. This time none of us was surprised. "And Ofcourse I won". "Expected" Taurus said munching on her chips. I then looked at her "Then What did you do?" I asked her. She swallowed her chips and said "Well.... I threw paint at the Art teacher's Face for waking me up." "Daamn" Aries, Gemini, Libra said in Unison. "You made most of the student's long time wish come true" Leo said. Just then the bell rang
*RING* *RING* *RING*
"Detention finished" Taurus said grabbing her things. "Yep. Let's go" I said Taking her bag before her and slung it on my left shoulder. "Hey! What are you doing?" Taurus asked. "Helping you Bitch" I said. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING BITCH. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE" She shouted and I laughed. She tried to get her bag back but I taking full advantage of my height putted it above my head. "Let's go Virgo" I said to Virgo. "VIRGO! TELL YOUR FRIEND TO GIVE BACK MY BAG!" Taurus shouted. "Jeez.....Calm down Big sis. It's not a big deal." Virgo said covering his ears. Then Taurus and Virgo started to bicker. While everyone else watched the drama while eating chips. "Nevermind. Let's go now" Virgo said. "I should also get going now" Aries said and slung the bag on his shoulder. "Bye bro" Everyone said And Leo and Aries fist bump. Then Aries also went to his class. "Bye everyone👋 Love the lays you bought me" Taurus said and also went back. "Wait for us!" I and Virgo said. Then Virgo quickly started to run towards Taurus while I was still standing. "Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted then turned towards the others "You can Survive this soldiers" I said to them and salute them. They also salute me in response. Then I also started to run. "YOU BOTH WAIT FOR ME!!" I shouted.

END OF CHAPTER 12

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...
22.6K 492 31
When 12 teenagers wake up in a dark room without windows they are confused How did i get here? Who are you? What is going on? Thats a few common ques...
23.2K 724 36
An accident. That's what they told us. That's why we don't remember anything past all of our days of training at the facility. We do as we're told. A...
4.3K 79 23
In a world full of normal people....and twelve zodiacs. This academy was made directly for ALL to get along in peace. But what happens when things ge...