Your local EnderBoi at your s...

By s0larts

Quirks come in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twi... More

EnderBoi : Origin
How to find a Father Figure?
First and (probably) last step into UA
Let's start with this shit-show!
Another normal day
"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"
"...It's a little higher than usual"

A first impression isn't always a very good one-

111 4 0
By s0larts

Izuku never thought being the center of attention was fun. In his case, it's the highest chance of attack. And he didn't want to scare more people. Or even damage then. Once he almost got arrested for this!

But that isn't something a good lawyer can't do.

With his quirk, Midoriya doesn't like to be noticed. Yeah, he is trying to be a hero. But he doesn't have to be in the limelight! He can be an underground one! As a kid, he always loved those spies and criminal movies. It would be so cool!

This time was different. Students from the support course were really nice to him! Chaotic but nice. Even if he didn't know what they were talking about most of the time. Is this how people see his mumbling?

“Okay, glasses boy-”

“I’m Midoriya Izuku-”

“So, Midoriya!” The same boy with an orange bandana stood before him, holding something metal in his hand “I have a very important task for you!”

And without any hesitation, he gave Izuku a… Spoon. Totally normal spoon. Is this some kind of prank that Izuku doesn't get?

“...Spoon?” Midoriya asked, confused, looking at the thing in his hand.

“Whoah, whoa but don't hold that close to your eyes!” exclaimed the support course student, turning to Izuku, notebook in hand.

“...Why?”

“Check this button on the left side!”

Midoriya frowned a little bit, looking down. Oh. Yeah, there was a button! And with his own rule, always click the buttons, he clicks it without any other thought.

Spoon turned into a freaking lightsaber. A LIGHTSABER FROM ONE OF THE PRE QUIRK MOVIES. OH GOD.

Almost like a cat, he was looking at the bright weapon with a quickly waving tail. That is so cool! Could it also break things easily? Could he try it? COULD HE TAKE IT HOME AND NEVER GIVE BACK??

“...Wow. It didn't blow up! Some progress!” the boy said with a proud smile, writing something.

…Wait, it could do what?

“Now try to break this” he added, throwing a little red ball at him.

Midoriya didn't need any more words. He just went with the feeling and swung with a spoon-lightsaber. The laser edge goes through the ball like a knife through butter. And it was sooo satisfying! Izuku needed a second to register what happened.

“...Can I take it home?”

“Ha, nope!” the older student smiled at him “But you can try with other things!”

Did he just go to heaven? It's almost the best thing in this whole day! Of course, besides training with Eraserhead. But the teacher could  let him free from the rope… BUT LIGHTSABER.

Let's say that leaving an energetic Izuku with a lightsaber and room full of scraps of metal, wasn't the best idea. But it wasn't a problem  course. Apparently, he was a really good test subject! Whatever that even means-

But hey! He gets free stuff to break!

“Try to throw it!” laughed the student with a bandana, who finally introduced himself as Fujita Akihisa.

“I don't think it is the best idea-” mumbled the fox mutated student. He was the spirit of reason in this course. But he wasn't the spirit of Midoriya, who was currently throwing weaponized spoon in the air. The lightsaber made a little backflip and started to fall.

But let's think about one thing. One very important detail. The very deadly lightsaber was falling with the blade down. And Izuku wasn't definitely skilled enough to catch it without amputation. So he jumped from the weapon, almost bumping into a fox student.

In one second a lightsaber hit the floor. Not really hit. The blade started to burn a hole in the floor.

“WAIT-”

“CATCH IT-”
.

.

.

And it was gone. The VERY dangerous lightsaber left only a hole in the floor.

The whole class looked quietly at the hole. And after a bit of silence, they look directly at Midoriya and Fujita.

“...Yeah. It was a mistake” mumbled the support student, rubbing the back of his neck.

“...But… No one has any lessons under here, right?”

“Oh, no, no! No one is left here beside us! There isn't even a classroom so-”

Fujita suddenly has a very panicked face. Why? Izuku has no idea. If there isn't any classroom, that is a good thing, yeah? No one can get hurt! They just need to go down and take the lightsaber before anyone notice-

“WHAT THE FUCK?!”

“IS THAT A LIGHTSABER?!”

“DO YA SEE THE FIRE?”

“MIC YOUR JACKET IS FUCKING BURNING!”

OH.

Under the room is the teacher lounge.

That isn't a good thing.

“THAT IS MY FAVORITE ONE!”

They are going to die, aren't they? Can you get expelled even if you don't learn here? If not, Izuku would be the first one.

—————

“...Why am I not even surprised?” Aizawa sees the three teenagers sitting in the teacher lounge. Two of them from the support course and one… ONE DIDN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

Shouta just finished checking the results for Midoriya. He just wanted to go to the teacher lounge and get himself a coffee. But when he entered he just saw chaos. Screaming teachers (they are pro heroes for god sake!), a glowing spoon, and the half of the room in flames. This isn't fine.

The three brats don't even look him in the eyes! They’re just glaring at the floor. Probably because of the looks that give them the rest of the staff.

“Do you even know how much trouble you cause?” Eraser hissed, using his quirk intentionally. They all flinched at this. Maybe erasure doesn't work on them, but he still looks scary. Good!

“You two will have a really long talk with Maijima about that” Aizawa gritted his teeth even more “And you-” he glared with red eyes at the nervous ball named Midoriya “You better start praying because I will bring you thought one corner hell to another.”

“Did you just give them a dad talk?” Vlad King snorted, walking next to them.

“One more word and I will give you one talk” Shouta hissed, with an almost twitching eye.

“Grumpy as always-”

“I wouldn't be “grumpy” if I had my coffee. But I didn't get any because the coffee machine burned with the rest of the room!” the man exclaimed, turning fully to his co-worker.

“What were we supposed to do? It was already burning!”

“I don't see the problem.”

Only because of the situation, Fujita didn't snort. He doesn't want to die even more. But Power Loader wasn't happy about the lightsaber incident. He took his two students too calmly. Izuku wouldn't see them anymore, yeah? Sad. They were really nice! But that also means that he was left alone with angry Eraserhead and annoyed teachers.

Probably annoyed. Izuku was good at reading people’s emotions. He was good at analyzing quirks and fighting! Not emotions! If someones burns his room he would probably be annoyed or pissed. And he was the one that threw the lightsaber… But no one needs to know-

“Problem child.”

Midoriya immediately lifted his eyes at the older man. A problem what?

“Excuse me?” asked quietly Midoriya, seriously confused. What does this even mean?

“… Nevermind. I wanted to talk about your results before I heard screaming” Aizawa sights, handing him a stack of paper.

“We weren't screaming that much” mumbled Mic, trying to repair his half burned jacket. How was this still in one piece? Yamada has no idea.

“I walked into panicking ADULT pro heroes.”

“Who wouldn't be surprised by a literal lightsaber falling through the ceiling?! Not everyone are paranoid like you-”

“This is called “being ready for anything””

“You almost stabbed Yagi when he entered the staff room for the first time” Mic’s eyebrow raised, looking amused at his friend’s antics.

“Who wouldn't? He looks really suspicious!”

Midoriya was really trying to understand the topic of their conversation. It reminds him a little bit of Kacchan's arguments. But he wouldn't say it aloud. So he looks again at the stack of notes in his hand. It was his results from every exercise he did. There was also many notes from Eraser. Suggestions and comments about style and durability. Even a comment about his lack of attention and the last obstacle in the form of a rope-

Touche.

But Izuku smiled a little as he read the notes. He spends a quiet time at the support lab, definitely a quiet time so Eraserhead probably spends the same amount of time at this. It was really… Really nice of him.

He was thinking that Eraser won't be that productive with his training… He almost knocked him out at their first meeting and the hero probably has one more working hour with his training. But he still was helping Izuku!

“Midoriya."

He quickly looked at the tired hero, who just stared at him. He was probably waiting to finish reading the results.

“I also wanted to talk about your quirk. You told me that you don't have much control with it.”

“That's correct, sir” mumbled Izuku, feeling warmth on his cheeks. Who wouldn't be embarrassed about this?! He literally has worse control than most kindergarten kids! And one of his favorite heroes knows about this!

But luckily Aizawa didn't wait for his embarrassment.

“I don't know much about self teleportation. But I can ask about it. I probably can't teach you in the most efficient way but we can try…” he started, giving him another note. This time about his quirk “You probably need something other than just glasses. I hope I don't need to say how illogical it is to wear normal glasses with your kind of quirk” he added, almost snorting when he saw Izuku’s panicked face.

“Yeah, yeah, I know Eraserhead, sir! I will think about something else! I already think about some kind of visor for my hero costume… If the visor would be flat and fit my head, I wouldn't lose it that quickly. Maybe something like Hawks has!”

Shouta sighed tiredly, when the kid started to mumble again. Did this kid breathe? Or is this another part of his quirk?

“I think that's some kind of idea” he cutted in, closing his eyes “But don't talk about it with a support course BEFORE you get in UA. I think you have enough company for now.”

He didn't even need to look at Izuku to feel guilty. Good. He should be feeling that.

“Next time I would like to focus more on your strength and flexibility. I saw that you didn't do most of the exercise for the first time.”

“Sometimes I do most of them with Kacchan. He always said that I’m pretty fast and slippery. I have no idea what the last one meant but I think that was a compliment.”

“Then I will try to concentrate on these aspects” Aizawa nodded, writing a little reminder on the paper “You have everything written on paper. Is this everything about your quirk?”

Eraser was thinking that he was told everything. What add more? Teleportation and voice/yelling defense. And visible mutation. That's it.

“... There's one more thing” Izuku mumbled, glancing at him out of the corner of his eye “I can't really touch water.”

“...You can't do what?”

Okay. That's a rather important thing to know.

“I can't touch water” Midoriya repeats, shrugging “It's like fire to me. It really hurts so I’m trying to avoid it.”

This is one of those cracked quirks, right?

“...Wait. So what did you drink earlier?” Shouta frowned, remembering that the kid was drinking something from a metal bottle. At first he thought that he had some energy drink. But apparently not!

“Oh, that! I buy those from one of the pages for mutation quirk or some big drawbacks! This is something like water but without it.”

“...This doesn't make sense.”

“I know! But I’m also not making sense so I’m not complaining” he shrugs with a smile. Probably a smile. It's hard to say without seeing the mouth, but Aizawe had the feeling that the kid is smiling very often.

“That's true” he sights again, feeling like every desire in life is jumping through the window. But finally, they were done. The tall (really tall) kid stood up and went to the door. Stopping for a second and turning around again.

“Um… Sorry again for… The lightsaber” he mumbled nervously, squeezing his hoodie’s material and quickly bowing “And thank you for the training, Eraserhead sir!”

Shouta rolled his eyes when he heard the quiet snorting from Mic. And of course, he wasn't that quiet.

“I already told you to call me Aizawa, kid. I’m not on patrol” he sighed, pinching the bridge of the nose.

“Oh- Okay Erase- Aizawa-sensei!” Izuku replies, bowing again. And it was looking pretty weird if you look at how tall the boy is.

“...” the underground hero didn't have enough energy to deal with him more. Maybe he needs to bring more coffee next time? He heard about adding energy drinks to them. Hizashi would kill him if he knew… But he doesn't need to be aware?

“What a sweet kiddo” Yamada commended as Midoriya left the teacher lounge “He looks almost like a little kitten!”

“...Little kitten? He is probably taller than you.”

“But still kitten! Like a Maine Coon!” the loud hero added with a bright smile, jumping at the side of his partner and sitting next to him.

“...I don't even want to think about it.”

“Ow! But that would fit him so much! He would be little kitten and you the grumpy cat-”

“Talk more and I won't go to the restaurant with you.”

“Wha-?! But that's not fair!”

“Life is not fair” Aizawa smirked, feeling the victory. Yeah, he can deal with Midoriya’s problematic quirk later.

—————

Izuku: I finished training. I probably should make in time for the next train ♥️

Midoriya smiled as he saw his mom reply with a photo of katsudon. How she knows him so well!

“You don't need to walk me to the train station, sir” enderman looked at Yagi, who's walking next to him.

“Maybe but it's already late! It's better to be safe than sorry!”

He just nodded. Izuku didn't want to comment on this. Like he doesn't want to be rude but what would Yagi do if anything happens? The older man doesn't like some martial arts master and Izuku doubts the man has some taser.

But it was really nice with his presence. It was better than walking alone.

“Young Midoriya?”

“Yeah?”

“I wanted to… Again apologize to you about the glasses'' he mumbled, looking a little bit nervous “Young Bakugo told me that they’re expensive- So I felt worse about it.”

Bakugo told him what?

“Wha-? No, no! I already said that I’m not angry at you! It’s… Okay, maybe it's not nothing but I’m not mad!” Izuku cutted in, waving quickly his hands.

“But I still felt guilty. So I’m going to get you new ones!”
.

.

.

“...A new ones?” he mumbled, looking at him dumbfounded.

“That's right, my boy! I talked with one of my friends and he knows how to make them so I ask-”

“B-But they're so expensive! The firm that makes them is really not cheap! I don't want to use your money for nothing!”

Then Izuku felt a hand on his arm. He looked up, seeing the warm smile at Yagi’s face.

“That's not nothing. You really need them and I broke them. So don't feel that you are using my money” Toshinori explained, squeezing slightly his hand “Beside, I didn't order it from that page. They’re taking so much money for them!”

Izuku needed to take a double look. Wait. If Yagi isn't ordering them from the page… That means he-

That means he ordered them in his private order. And that definitely costs more.

Now again one thought hit Izuku. Yagi wouldn't get that much money from UA, right? Principal Nedzu is probably paying very well but that is still school.

“...Mr. Yagi?”

“Something wrong, Young Midoriya?” he looked at him again.

“Do you work somewhere else? Beside UA?”

The blonde looked at him for a second, confused. But he realized something, while his eyebrow rose.

“Oh-! I didn't tell you!” Yagi gasped, almost facepalming. Maybe his memory isn't that good, anymore?

“I’m actually working as All Might's assistant! You probably heard about him” Yagi casually smiled, not seeing the rose of shock on the younger's face.

“Oh, okay. You are JUST an assistant of the number one hero, symbol of peace and the best hero of the century. Yeah, normal job” he repeated, looking blankly ahead.

Toshinori frowned a little, seeing this stare. He wanted to ask if everything was alright, but he caught movement from the corner of his eyes. So he turned his head and smiled amused. Midoriya’s tale was happily waving behind the boy.

Ah, these teenagers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
177K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
58K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...