Lockers and Boxers (boyxboy)

Von mattyisbi

High school senior Jake Wright hates PE - until the hottest boy in school, Gabe West, starts to pay special a... Mehr

Chapter I - Gabe West
Chapter II - Red Boxer Briefs
Chapter III - Amber Eyes
Chapter IV - Study Session
Chapter V - Speak Up
Chapter VI - I Want You
Chapter VII - Too Good
Chapter VIII - The Question Game
Chapter IX - The Stairwell
Chapter X - Marcus Walls
Chapter XI - Detention
Chapter XII - Faux Hawk
Chapter XIII - Tomorrow
Chapter XIV - Sleepover (Part 1)
Chapter XVI - Pancakes
Chapter XVII - Mrs. West

Chapter XV - Sleepover (Part 2)

1K 23 38
Von mattyisbi

SMUTTY CHAPTER AHEAD. Consider yourself warned :)

Gabe and I lean against the headboard, supported by pillows, as he turns on his TV. I scoot in closer, and he puts his right arm around me. "So, what are we watching?"

"Call Me by Your Name. You watched it?"

I hold back a laugh. "I haven't. What made you pick that?"

"What do you think?" Gabe kisses my forehead. I rest my head against his chest, feeling secure. There's something so comforting about the scent of his body wash on his skin.

The intro credits come on the TV, and Gabe hands me my plate of pizza. We sit like that, enjoying each other's touch and eating our half-burnt, half-raw slices. Gabe reaches over me, grabs one of the Cokes, and starts to drink straight from the bottle. He looks down at me, noticing my gaze. "Oh, sorry," he says, lowering the bottle. "This is probably super attractive."

"Super attractive," I confirm. "Do you usually eat and drink like a maniac?" He flashes me a playful smile.

"You'll see," he tells me, pulling me closer.

"You're disgusting, you know that?"

"And you love it." Gabe ruffles my hair with his non-greasy hand. We stay wrapped together, enjoying each other's warmth. I trace Gabe's chest and stomach with my fingers, and he rubs my neck.

A few minutes later in the movie, the main character (Elio) pulls his love interest's (Oliver) red swim trunks over his head. "That was you with my boxers," Gabe teases.

"How did you know?" I ask. I think back, wondering if I left any evidence. He turns to me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was kidding, dude."

"Oh, yeah, me too," I lie, trying to sound as genuine as possible. I see Gabe's eyes widen with realization. And... shit. I just outed myself.

"No way," he says. "You're freaky! I was not expecting that from you."

"Well," I start, trying to improv a reasonable excuse. I sit there with my mouth open momentarily, coming up short. I settle with a simple "sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I'm just surprised, is all." He reaches for the remote and pauses the movie.

I keep my gaze on the TV. I don't want to look at his face. "Are you, like, grossed out?" I ask, a bit scared to hear the answer.

"No, no, I'm not," he tells me. "I mean, that's actually kind of... hot." I turn away from the screen and back to him.

"What?"

"I guess I thought you were pretty vanilla, but I think I like this side of you."

"You're not weirded out at all? Because it's ok if you are." I'm not sure what my reaction would be if I were in Gabe's place.

"I'm really not. But can I ask what you did with them?" I feel myself blush.

"Um, yeah, that's a pretty fair question. I just, you know." I nod my head like that's an actual answer.

"I think you're gonna have to be more specific."

"Ok, I held them up to my face, and I, uh," I make a jerking motion with my left hand. "Is that detailed enough?"

"I've gotta know more, Jake! I want to hear all about it, if you'll divulge, that is. You don't have to tell me anything, but I do kind of want to know what you're into. I can't keep my promise to you if I don't know." I think back to the night he made the promise: One day, I'm gonna make you come.

"Ok, ok," I say. "I held them up, and I saw how, uh, sweaty they were, and then I guess I just smelled them. And it really turned me on, thinking about how it was your smell." I feel my heart beating through my chest. It's scary to be so upfront about something so sexual but oddly relieving at the same time. "I knew it was kind of a weird thing to do, but there was something hot about it. And then I jerked off to it, and then I felt pretty terrible about it."

"Did you, like, finish?" Gabe asks. He seems genuinely curious and not disgusted in the slightest.

"Yeah, I did. Really fast, too." He nods and smiles.

"So, technically, I've already made you come." I smile back at him, finally not feeling so nervous.

"I guess so. Does that mean I owe you one?"

"You don't owe me anything, pretty boy." Gabe leans over and kisses my forehead. I feel his dick brush against my thigh.

"What if I want to owe you one?"

"Fuck, Jake, I love when you're assertive. But really, I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for. I mean, we're both new to this. I don't mind taking it slow." He squeezes my hand, a silent reassurance.

"You're so good to me, Gabe. Thank you. Seriously, that means a lot to me. But I want to know what you want because I've told you how I feel." I squeeze his hand back.

"I'm not super used to people asking what I want, so thank you too. What I really want is to make you happy, satisfied, all that." He runs his hand through my hair, from my forehead to my neck.

"I think we both might be people pleasers," I laugh. "What should we do?"

"Do you just want to feel things out? See what we like?"

"Yeah, that sounds good to me."

"Cool, cool. If things are going too fast, you tell me, and I'll do the same."

"Sounds perfect." Gabe puts his arms around me and pulls me into a kiss. His soft lips move over mine, gently and then firmer. He caresses my back as I trace his biceps with my fingers. His hands move lower and then under my T-shirt. He pulls away momentarily.

"Can I take off your shirt?"

"Yeah," I breathe. I raise my arms, and Gabe lifts my shirt over my head. He moves back in, returning his lips to mine. I can taste the sweet soda on him, making me kiss him even harder.

Gabe moves his hands to my lower back again and pulls me toward him so that I sit on his lap. I feel his cock pressing against my ass. He moans as we kiss, and I slowly bring my hands over his pecs, then his abs, until my fingers are at the hem of his boxers. I slide my hands over the fabric, not wanting to take him by surprise. He's so hard the head of his dick is about to poke out of his underwear.

I touch him lightly and then turn my head to whisper in his ear, "Is this ok?"

"Mmm, yeah," Gabe says through his heavy breaths. I slide off his lap, positioning myself between his legs. I start to stroke him gently, eliciting a moan from him, so I keep going. I feel him get harder in my hands, and I see his tip, shiny with precum, prodding out of the left leg of his boxers. I tease the waistband, letting him know I'm ready to go further. He thrusts his hips up, allowing me to pull them down.

I toss the purple garment aside and look at Gabe's naked body, shining with sweat under the light from the TV. He's uncut, and his erect cock springs up over his balls. It's big – long and girthy – and I realize how badly I want it in my mouth. I wrap my hand around the base, stroking him again. He spreads his legs, knees bent, allowing me to see his ass too.

I keep jerking Gabe off, feeling his sticky precum dripping on my hands. "Can I suck it?" I whisper.

"Oh, fuck yeah." I move my lips to his chest first, kissing his round pecs, and plant light kisses down his stomach until I'm right above his crotch. I slide my tongue down the wispy hair that leads to his groomed pubes. I press my lips against them, tasting and smelling Gabe. I bring my tongue up the length of his dick, feeling the head pressing against my mouth. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing, but I part my lips, letting him inside.

I taste the salty-sweet precum as I start to softly suck his tip. I draw my lips in, making sure that I don't graze him with my teeth. I look up at Gabe, meeting his eyes. His mouth is open, and I watch his face as I continue to blow him. I take him in further, and I see him bite his lower lip and clench the bed sheets. "Holy fuck, Jake."

I love the way he feels, the way his cock presses against the roof of my mouth as I go up and down on it. I take as much of him as possible, maybe about ¾, and he puts his hand in my hair. He stifles a groan, not wanting to be too loud, as he starts to thrust slightly. "I'm gonna come," he tells me, and I moan in response, ready for it.

Gabe thrusts a final time, pushing his dick further into my mouth, and grunts through his heavy breathing. I feel his cum shoot out, and I swallow it, savoring the salty taste. He pulls out, and I pant, catching my breath. "Jake, fuck, that was amazing."

"Really?" I ask, "You liked it?"

"Liked it? Oh my God, I fucking loved it. I've never nutted like that in my entire life." He opens his arms, beckoning me toward him. I slide next to him, and he puts his arm around me. "Was it good for you?" I smile at him.

"Yeah, really good." I look down, seeing that I'm still completely hard from it. "I'd do it again."

"Perfect, because I'd never be able to make myself come like that. That was even better than I imagined." I put my hand on his chest, watching it rise and fall as his breathing starts to level.

"You've imagined me giving you head?"

"More than once," Gabe tells me. "Way more than once, actually. I hope that's not weird."

"Not weird at all. What do you want to do now?"

"Well... if you're ok with it, I'd love to return the favor." I feel my heart rate start to pick up. "Is that what you want?"

"Yeah," I tell him. "Just maybe not with your mouth yet, if that's alright."

"Of course," he says. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible. You just tell me if you want me to stop or slow down. I won't be offended or anything."

"Ok, I'll tell you." Gabe starts by kissing me, shifting his hands bit by bit from my chest to my stomach. His strong and veiny hands move lightly along the top of my boxer briefs. I'm nervous, but I know that I can trust Gabe. He feels me through the fabric, starting to stroke me.

He places one palm above my heart. "Are you ok?" he asks, probably feeling my ever-quickening heartbeat.

"Umm, I think so." I know I want what Gabe is doing, but my body seems to be against it. He moves his hand away from my underwear, bringing it up against my back.

"We can wait, Jake. Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to." My heart rate starts to subside.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Maybe you could just hold me for a little bit?" Gabe smiles at me.

"I'd love to." He bends over off the bed, retrieves his boxers, and slips them back on before cocooning his arms around me. He pulls the bedsheets over our legs and pulls me closer to him. His firm grip is warm and safe. "Do you want me to turn back on the movie?"

"Sure. And can you hand me the Coke Zero?" Gabe unpauses the TV and passes me the bottle. I untwist the cap slowly, letting the air escape so I don't soak both of us. Gabe then tosses a pack of Twizzlers on my lap.

"Dip them in the Coke. You won't regret it." I take his advice, sliding the licorice through the bottle's neck, letting it soak up the soda for a few seconds. I pull it out and bite down, tasting the strawberry and soda.

"Mmm, really good," I say through my chewing. Gabe pulls me in for a kiss, his tongue touching my lips.

"Yeah, really good," he echoes. We stay wrapped together, exchanging saccharine cola kisses and enjoying the movie.

"This might be the best night of my life," I tell him. I can't remember the last time I felt so happy, so secure.

"Same here," Gabe agrees. "We're gonna do this again, right?"

"Hell yeah. I don't think you'll ever be able to get rid of me."

"Perfect," he grins. "Because I never want to say goodbye to you."

Enjoyed the chapter? Be sure to comment and vote!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5K 67 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
152K 4.1K 40
18-year-old Gabriel Knight knows who he is. Quarterback of the high school football team, senior, good-looking ladykiller, and just downright popular...
42.4K 1.7K 42
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...