Her Children

Oleh xprincessstatusx

Part 4 they said..... Well guess what? They're back and they're better than ever ! See what your favorite dr... Lebih Banyak

Two of Us
Ruin
โ€ข1โ€ข Heart's Choice

Where Were You?

474 32 22
Oleh xprincessstatusx

Karen

I sat in my dressing room as I stared at a picture of Dave and I on my phone. I missed my husband so much. It'd been months since I'd seen him or we'd had any interaction, and the fact that I was here without him only made me even more sad internally. Yes, I was living my dream and I was happy about that, but the truth of the matter was that I missed him and his touch. I was happy when I was around people and my sisters, but every time I was alone I was sad and crying. I couldn't keep going through this. Something had to give.

"Karen, are you okay?" Tamela asked, knocking on my dressing room door.

"Hey, I'm still adjusting. I know it's been months, but I'm missing my husband." I admitted.

"I can understand that in a way. Well, my husband is here with me, but I can understand you missing yours because of this being your first time on a tour and away from home for so long. It's understandable. If you don't mind me asking why hasn't he came to see you yet?"

"Honestly.... he's been home taking care of our children. We have nine." Tamela's eyes bucked at my words.

"Nine?? Wow. That's amazing. You're a blessed woman."

"Yeah, I miss all my babies. I had two before he and I married and together we had seven so we have a pretty big family." I laughed softly.

"That's beautiful, Karen. Hopefully he comes and decides to make a visit soon." Tamela said.

"Hopefully so. Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate it Tam."

"Of course, I'll leave you to spend the rest of your time to yourself. We have more shows to go. Stay encouraged, things will get better soon." Tamela said, leaving the room.

Sighing, I inhaled and exhaled as tears filled my eyes. Dorinda and Jacky came in after her as they closed the door behind them.

"Karebear, are you okay?" Dorinda asked.

"Honestly, Doe? I'm not. Why can't Dave just come see me? I keep telling myself that he's preoccupied with the kids, but what if in reality it's something else? What if... what if he's found someone else? What if he's being catered to by another woman? I can't fathom that possibility. I can't." I cried, putting my hands over my face.

Dorinda pulled me into a hug as Jacky rubbed my back.

"Karen, he wouldn't do that. Not after everything you two have been through together. If he knows what's good for him pursuing another woman would be the last thing on his mind." Jacky said.

'That bastard knows that I would kill him if he ever hurt you in that way again. Not after you forgave him for the first few times that he did step out. If he ever decided to hurt you while you're out on the road singing for Jesus he would regret it in several ways. Please, don't make me mad." Dorinda said, getting teary-eyed as she held me.

I continued to cry as she held me. I understood that Dave was a changed man now that he'd given his life to Christ. He promised me that he would never hurt me ever again, and he'd been making good on his promise, but in the back of my mind there were still insecurities and doubts that I hadn't worked through yet. I just couldn't understand why he hadn't came to see me. Things weren't adding up. He barely texted me or FaceTime'd me. My heart was telling me that something was wrong.

"I know that Maurice and Jay came to see us, and Dave didn't come with them, but I can assure you that him cheating isn't what's going on. Please don't allow your head to deceive you. Don't go by your heart either, because the heart is desperately wicked who can really know it? Go by the fruit that he's shown you over the past years that things have changed for the better. You go by that and that's the truth that you lean on, Karen. You lean on that, and nothing else." Jacky said.

Hearing Jacky's words, I wanted to believe her, but I just couldn't help wanting to know the truth behind him not being here to see me.

"I just want to know why.... why isn't he here? Why hasn't he been here?" I sniffled, wiping tears from my eyes.

Hearing a knock on the door, Jacky went to open it as I continued looking down.

"Karen, it looks like you can ask him yourself." Jacky said, making me look up.

Dave stood there with King in his arms as I got tearful again. Finally after all this time, he was here. He was finally here.

"What's up ma?" Dave asked, seeing that I'd been crying.

"What's up? That's the first thing you say after neglecting her for months? What you should be saying is-"

'Dorinda! Get out of their business. I'll take King and we both will give you time to yourselves. Come on, Dorinda." Jacky said, taking King out of Dave's arms.

"Mama." King said, reaching his arms out to me.

Jacky brought him over to me so that I could hug and kiss on him.

"Hi, my sweet boy. Hi, my handsome baby. I've missed you so much." I said, holding him in my arms.

I kissed his cheeks as he laid his head on my chest and held on to me making my heart explode. I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes as I held my little boy in my arms.

Dorinda and Jacky aww'd as they watched the interaction between King and I. They knew that I loved all of my children, but King had my heart in a chokehold. Maybe it was because he was my baby, maybe because he literally was the cutest baby ever. Either way he was my entire world.

"Mommy loves you so much baby boy." I said, planting kiss after kiss on his face.

"Ian get that type of reaction when you saw ya nigga." Dave muttered.

"Boy, shut up. You and her need to talk. Come on King pooh. Let's go get into some fun.  Mommy and daddy need to talk."

Seeing Dorinda take King from my arms, she mugged Dave before her and Jacky finally left out the room leaving Dave and I alone.

There was a long and loud silence between Dave and I as he walked up to me. Looking away from him, I looked down as Dave began to speak.

"So, you ain't happy to see yo man? What's that about?" Dave asked.

I kept my eyes away from him as I felt my emotions building and bubbling up profusely.

"You ain't got nothing to say?" I finally looked up at him as I spoke my mind.

"What do you want me to say, Dave? Do you want me to tell you how I feel neglected by you? No, how about the fact that I left home and you acted like you didn't even have a wife? You didn't call me, you didn't text me, you didn't FaceTime me, or even try to come see me for that matter. I've been on the road for three months and not once have I heard from you. A simple 'I love you', 'I miss you', or 'I'm thinking about you' text would have sufficed but no. How am I supposed to feel David? Please, let me know because right now I feel hurt, and I'm mad at you." I admitted as I sniffled and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Look,  bae I'm sorry aite, but you gotta understand from a nigga perspective."

I scoffed as I looked at him.

"Understand what exactly? Because if I'm being honest I really feel like you were doing me dirty, and that's why you didn't want to come see me, because you felt guilty. Is that why?" I asked, getting angry.

"You think I would cheat on you?" Dave asked.

I went quiet as I looked at him.

"Aite, look I know what happened in the past, but I'm a changed man and you know this. I know that you trust me, because if you didn't you would't have left and went on the road. I promised that I would never hurt you like that again and I meant that. I'm a man of my word baby. I wouldn't do that to you." Dave assured me.

"Then why? Tell me why you didn't come see me."

Rubbing his hand down his face, Dave sighed as he looked at me.

"Because ma....  I knew that if I came to see you and we had sex that it would be hard for me to control myself at home while you were away. I'm not saying that I would have cheated, but what I am saying is that I didn't want to jinx myself and I wanted to see how long I could make it without you. I missed you and I missed being around you, on you, and in you but I just had to test myself and see." Dave admitted.

Closing my eyes, I looked to the ceiling as I exhaled and inhaled. I felt myself giving in to this man's words, and as much as I wanted to be mad at him I couldn't deny the fact that I was horny and wanted him.

"You missed me?' Dave asked, rubbing on my thighs.

I kept my eyes closed as I bit my lip.

"Huh, you missed daddy baby?" Dave asked, licking his lips as his fingers travelled from my thighs to my honeypot.

Feeling his fingers slip inside me I gasped loudly. Gripping his hand tightly, Dave smirked feeling how wet I was for him.

"S-Stoppp... you not playing fair." I whined, feeling him dig deeper.

With me having on crotchless panties underneath this red it gave him easier access all the more to do what he wanted.

"When do I ever?" Dave asked, curving his fingers inside me as he grabbed my throat and pulled me forward smashing my lips into his.

Once our lips connected things began escalating quickly. I missed him and I knew that he missed me too, because he wasn't too shy about letting me know just how much. Dave hoisted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me over to the couch that was in my dressing room. I ran my fingers through his hair, as our tongues wrestled for dominance and I ultimately surrendered to his allowing him full dominance. I wanted him to dominate my body in every way. As he laid me on the couch, I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I tried expediting the pleasure, but he wanted to take his time with me.

"Nah, ma. I know you ready, but Ima take my time with this and make sure you remember it." Dave said, trailing kisses from my lips down my neck.

Grabbing my neck, he trailed his tongue down it as he made his way to my breast. By this time I was soaking. This man was so fine, and he was daddy in every way.

"Open." Dave said, letting me know exactly what he wanted. I opened my mouth and he stuck his finger in it.

I sucked on his finger as he showed loved to my breast. Feeling him suck on each nipple and show them both equal amount of attention had me dying to feel him inside of me.

"Ugh! It feels so good, give me what I wantttt...." I moaned out.

Once Dave fully got me naked, he kissed down my stomach before going down below. Grabbing my thighs, he feasted on my wet body making my toes curl.

"Feel good don't it mamas." Dave hummed, sending vibrations through my body.

"Yessss, oh my God! I'm about to-" I felt that all too familiar feeling brewing in the pit of my stomach as Dave nipped and licked on my clit.

I scratched at his back as Dave flicked his tongue on my clit over and over and before I knew it I was squirting.

"UGHHHH!" I screamed as my body convulsed. Dave smirked as he continued to suck on me. I felt a strong climax nearing as he ran his fingers through my clit.

"You always so wet for me ma. Ain't nothing changed, you still my super soaker." Dave said, fingering me as he pleasured me with his tongue.

"Please, don't stop! I'm about to cum daddy." I warned him.

Hearing those words, Dave sped up his actions driving me crazy. Before I could orgasm  he stopped making my eyes pop open. But before I could say anything he replaced his tongue with his big print making me shriek.

"Mmmmm, give it to me how I love it!" I moaned loudly. Grabbing both of my legs, Dave held them behind my head as he started slamming inside of me.

"Man, I missed this wet wet. Still as tight as ever." Dave grunted, slamming inside of me.

The more he slammed into me the more that the orgasm that was building became pressure. I had to release.

"D-Daddy, I need to cum!" I moaned on the verge of tears.

"Cum for me bae." Dave said, pumping stronger and harder.

My eyes olled to the back of my head as I came while simultaneously squirting pushing him out of me.

'Oooo, God!" I moaned loudly. Dave spit on his hand and rubbed my clit making me scream.

He flipped us letting me ride him. Once I was on top, I began riding him like the stallion he was. Our skin smacked together as he smacked and grabbed on my booty.  As my  titties bounced in effect,  I clenched around him sending him overboard. I knew that he was close because I felt him throbbing inside of me. Grabbing my hips, Dave shot his load inside of me as he moaned.

"Fuu-" I smashed my lips into his as he placed his hands on my dearie and I continued to ride him.

I slammed up and down on him as he smacked my Georgia peach over and over while grunting hard. Our sweaty bodies meshed together as we made love like it would be our last time. I sucked on his tongue as he I rained down on him in a repeated cycle leading us into another orgasm together. Laying me on my stomach, Dave slipped into me from behind.

"Ughhh, God!" I moaned, feeling him slam into me. I created a deep arch in my back as he placed his hand on the back of my neck and slammed into me.

Our bodies slammed into each other's as our skin smacked together filling the room. Wet sounds echoed like a boomerang driving me so crazy. I missed my man so bad and now that he was finally in my skin the way that I wanted him to be I wanted to cherish this feeling forever. Our fingers locked as we made love to each other until both of our bodies exhausted. Once we finished we ended up on the couch sweaty and out of breath as he held me on top of him.

Dave held my leg on his hip as he we made out sloppily. I sucked on his tongue before resting my head against his. Dave pecked my lips a few times before he sighed. Looking in his eyes, I saw the love that he had for me.

"I love you so much, Mr. Webster. But don't you ever leave me that long again or I will hurt you, understand?" Dave chuckled as he licked his lips.

'Yes ma'am, Mrs. Webster. I love you too."

"I love you more daddy." I said before kissing his lips again. Dave rubbed on my booty as he held me close.

I was so happy to be able to be with my man this way again. The way that I had him I never wanted to let him go.

J Drew

I sat in my car as I looked at the text messages Mia and I had recently sent each other. Things were getting better, there was a time when all we did was fight. I still had love for her because she was my ex and baby mama. She would always have a place in my heart, but I knew that I had to move on. I'd been trying my best to date and find things to do to keep my occupied, but if I was being honest I had invested so much into my family that it was hard to do so. I got a call on my phone snapping me out of my thoughts. Looking down, I saw that it was Kendasha.

"Hey, baby sis. What's going on?" I asked, picking up the phone.

"Hey J. Have you been around daddy lately?" Kendasha asked.

"Uhh, nah. Why? What's going on?"

Kendasha sighed before speaking.

"Well, mama told me that he hadn't been up there to see her in months which I know that he just went up there to see her, but I feel like there's something else going on with that. A lot has been going on with the girls, and Kierra." I paused as I thought about what she just said.

'Ki? What you mean?"

"Oh, dang. That's right.... you didn't know. Well, Kierra is pregnant and her baby daddy is being a real deadbeat. Kierra has voiced several times that she's tried reaching out to him, but she refuses to stop trying. I know she just wants a father in her baby's life, but sometimes it's best to just do it on your on." Kendasha said.

'So, the nigga got her pregnant then disposed of her like she was trash?" I asked, rubbing my chin.

"Pretty much."

"Yo, you got an address on him? I just wanna talk." I said.

"No, I don't but I'm sure I can get one. I don't like him. So, we'll be in touch big bro." Kendasha said.

"Aite, say less. Hit me up when you know something."

Once Kendasha ended the call, I put my car in drive and took off. I knew that I could get more than just an address on this nigga with the connections that I had. If he thought he was finna just hit my sister then play her like a hoe on the street he was in for a rude awakening.

He was too busy sleeping on her, but it was time to wake him up.

Dorinda

Jacky and I played with King in our dressing room as we talked about things, but something in particular was bothering me so I spoke up about it.

"Doe, why you got that look on your face?" Jacky asked, holding King in her lap.

"Because.... remember that Karen said she felt like Dave was cheating on her? What if she's right and he only lied about doing so? You know a woman's intuition never lies."

"Dorinda, really? Why would he do that? I mean I would hope that he learned from his past mistakes because good Lord. How many times does a person need to make the same mistake before getting it right?" Jacky asked.

"There's only one way to find out..."

Pulling out my phone, I dialed my husbae and put him on speaker so Jacky could hear him too.

"Yo, bae!" Smoke said, answering on the first ring.

"Hey baby, I know you may be busy, but I have a quick question." I said.

"Shoot."

"So, you know that Dave didn't come with you and Jay when you two came up here, correct?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"And you both asked him to come and he said no, right?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Sooooo..... you'd tell me if he was cheating on my sister and not try to cover him just because he's your homeboy and best friend, right?" I asked.

"Bae, you know I would tell you. You'd be the first to know cause you know that Ion even get down like that. You know me." Smoke said.

Jacky and I looked at each other as I spoke.

"You sure babe?" I asked.

"A nigga swear on his soul." Smoke said.

"Alright, I believe you. Thanks daddy, I love you."

"I love you too ma." Smoke said, ending the call.

Placing my phone away, I looked at Jacky.

"I guess we have our answer." Jacky said.

"Mhmmm....." I trailed.

Jacky looked at me for a moment as I tilted my head and stared down at my phone.

"You don't think he would lie to me, do you?" I asked.

"Not after what happened the last time that he did. You broke his nose. Do you remember that?" Jacky asked.

"That was the old me. I'm a changed person now." I said, fluffing my hair.

"Let's pray to God that you stay this way, because I don't need to have to bail you out of jail."

I chuckled slightly at her statement remembering how crazy I used to be. I'd calmed down a whole lot since allowing Jesus to change me. But one thing I did know was that if Maurice was lying to me then he would pay the penalty of that action.

A broken nose would be the least of his concerns.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.1K 3.6K 100
The trilogy to Her Sanity โค๏ธ
115K 776 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018
116K 2.9K 36
COMPLETED ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ข๐ฅ ๐‚๐ซ๐š...
142K 5.2K 21
๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ...