My Hero Academia: Nihilium [M...

Oleh HolySol

In a world where about 80% of the world's population is born with some kind of special trait, a Quirk, in thi... Lebih Banyak

Beginnings
The Entrance Exams part 1
The Entrance Exams part 2
Lure
The First Steps
Street Justice and Street Punishments
Clarification (Not a real chapter)
Into the Void
The Dagger Wielding Vampire
Cruelties Within
Divide, Conquer, Rebuild

On The Move

36 1 0
Oleh HolySol

Midoriya and a tall young man with beady blue eyes walk into a room. Sitting across the two, is All Might.

???: Sorry, I got a little excted when I heard you wanted to talk to me, All Might.

Midoriya: Um, I don't really understand what's going on...

???: What a coincidence, right? Me neither.

All Might: Young Togata is currently doing his work study under Nighteye.

Midoriya: Is that true, Togata?!

Togata: Yup! I've been with him for a year now!

Midoriya: Then, when you graduate, you're pretty much guaranteed to be a sidekick, huh?

Togata: As long as Sir doesn't change his mind, right?

Midoriya: That's so cool!

All Might: Getting straight to the point, do you think Young Midoriya can work under Nighteye, Young Togata?

Togata: I see, so this is what you called me out to talk about, right? You want me to introduce Midoriya to Sir!

All Might: Yeah...

Togata: But why use me as the middleman? Sir would be really happy if you talked to him directly. He's always watching videos of you when he has time.

All Might: Honestly, I can't really face him right now...Because in the end, I ended up exactly as he warned...

Both Togata and Midoriya exchange worried glances. Elsewhere, Asui and Uraraka are sitting in their dorm room, surrounded by textbooks and notebooks.

Asui: I've been searching all day, but it seems like every agency I contact is either full or not interested.

Uraraka: Yeah, it's frustrating. I was really hoping to get some hands-on experience as soon as possible.

Nejire had been flying around and looking around. Their voices catch her attention and she flies by their window.

Nejire: Boo!

Asui and Uraraka jump in surprise, their eyes wide as they look up to see Nejire floating

Asui: Nejire! What brings you here?

Nejire: Hey, sorry to interrupt! I just wanted to let you two know that someone's taken an interest in you for a work study program.

Asui and Uraraka's eyes widen in surprise and excitement.

Uraraka: Really? That's amazing! Who is it?

Nejire: Oh, I can't say just yet. It's a bit of a surprise, but trust me, you'll be thrilled when you find out!

Asui: Thank you so much for letting us know, Nejire! We really appreciate it.

Uraraka: Yeah, this is incredible news! We'll be sure to give it our all.

Nejire: I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more!

With a cheerful wave, Nejire heads off, leaving Asui and Uraraka buzzing with excitement.

Asui: I can't believe it! Maybe our luck is finally changing.

Uraraka: Yeah, let's make the most of this opportunity!

In another part of UA, Kirishima is in the gym, working up a sweat. Suddenly, Tamaki enters the gym, he hesitantly approaches Kirishima.

Tamaki: Hey, uh... Kirishima.

Kirishima pauses mid-exercise, turning to face Tamaki with a warm smile.

Kirishima: Yo, Tamaki! What brings you here?

Tamaki shuffles nervously, his gaze darting around the room.

Tamaki: Uh, well, I... I heard you were looking for a work study opportunity.

Kirishima's expression brightens at the mention of the work study program.

Kirishima: Yeah, that's right! Been trying to find something that fits, you know?

Tamaki nods, his hands fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

Tamaki: Yeah, I get that. Well, I was thinking... maybe Fat Gum's agency could be a good fit for you.

Kirishima's eyes widen with interest.

Kirishima: Fat Gum, huh? I've heard of them. They're all about protecting people and standing up to villains, right?

Despite his nervousness, Tamaki manages a small nod.

Tamaki: Yeah, they're... they're good at what they do. Fat Gum's a solid guy, too. Really cares about his team.

Kirishima grins, his excitement evident.

Kirishima: Sounds awesome! Thanks for the tip, Tamaki. I'll definitely look into it.

Tamaki offers a shy smile in return.

Tamaki: No problem. Just... just make sure you're ready for it, okay? Fat Gum's agency is tough, but they're good people.

Kirishima gives Tamaki an encouraging pat on the back.

Kirishima: Don't worry, I'll give it my all! Thanks again, Tamaki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's currently nighttime in the city of Musutafu. Two vehicles are currently parked outside of an abandoned factory.

Overhaul: It looks unsanitary. Is this your base?

???: Huh? Like we'd bring you to the main base right
away! This is like the interview location.

Overhaul: Give me a break. It's so dusty. I feel like I'll get sick.

???: Don't worry, the guys inside have been sick for a while.

The two men enter the building. Across from them are multiple people. One is a man with a dark orange shirt, a girl with ash-blonde hair and a seifuku school uniform , a woman with quite a wide, muscular build and wearing dark orange shirt along with sunglasses. Lastly in the center was a teen male with fourteen embalmed hands, all positioned so they're holding onto him on different parts of his body. He looked at the man wearing the plague mask and furrowed his eyes.

???: You bought a crazy big fish, huh, Twice?

Overhaul: Big fish? That's ironic...League of Villains.

???: What? Is that guy someone famous? 

???: Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call "yakuza." The young head of the Shie Hassaikai.

???: The young head of the Shie Hassaikai...So he's the number two of organized crime? Oh my, I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!

Toga: Organized Crime? How's he different from us?

Compress goes on to tell everyone about how the yakuza used to run the underworld until heroes and especially All Might turned them into nothing.

Magne: So, why's this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on high because of All Might's retirement?

Overhaul: No, it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All For One. The emperor of darkness who ruled over all of the underside of society. But this time, he showed up in the flesh... All Might retired, and All For One was thrown into Tartarus. In other words, right now, for both those in the sun and those in the shadows, there is no leader. So then, who will be the next leader?

Shigaraki: If you know who my master is, and you're still saying that... Are you here to challenge me? I'm the next leader. Even now, I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power, I'll crush hero society starting with its head.

Overhaul: Do you have a plan?

Shigaraki: A plan? You little...You came here to join us, didn't you?

Overhaul: A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion, then how am I supposed to react? You can't even manage ten or so crazy people, and you're talking about increasing your forces? You need a plan in order to achieve your goal. And I have a plan.

The tension in the air was rising as the two stared each other down. Magne then proceeds to drag Overhaul via her quirk.

Magne: Sorry, yakuza boy, we didn't come together to be under someone. I don't have the courage to break away from it like you. I'm here because I don't want to be bound by anything! We will decide where we belong!

Before she can strike Overhaul...it's too late as her torso explodes into a pool of blood. Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and Compress are shocked by Magne's death.

Overhaul: You all made the first move. Argh, that's filthy. That's why I hate stuff like this...

Realizing the danger, Mr. Compress leaps into action, despite Tomura's warning, and plans to use his Quirk on Overhaul to lock him up.

Compress: This guy's trouble! I'll use my Compress to seal him away!
However, hidden in the roof of the warehouse, he's hit with a special bullet that nullifies his powers.

Compress: I can't use my Quirk?!

Overhaul: Don't touch me!

Right before he touches Overhaul with his left hand, the projectile hits him in his shoulder, preventing him from using his Quirk. Overhaul reacts with a germophobic response and demands Compress to not touch him before blowing the masked man's arm completely off. Tomura quickly rushes Overhaul and tries to disintegrate him with his Decay. Another bullet is shot again, but this time it misses. Seeing that the bullet didn't hit Tomura, Overhaul quickly calls for a shield.

Overhaul: Shield!

Much to Tomura's surprise, out of nowhere, a member of Overhaul's party suddenly appears to protect his boss, taking the full brunt of Tomura's Quirk. Ass this happens the wall behind Overhaul explodes and the rest of his men barge into the hideout, ending the battle in a stalemate.

Shigaraki: I see... If you'd started with that, it would've been a lot easier to understand what you wanted.

Chronostasis: That was close, Overhaul.

Overhaul: You're late.

Chronostasis: I missed a shot. But there was enough immediate effectiveness.

Overhaul: Where is-

Chronostasis: He's with the others, mapping out the rest of the operation. 

Twice: Wait, where did you...? We weren't being followed!

Shigaraki: It was probably someone's Quirk.

Overhaul: It'll be hard to make objective decisions like this. Right. It's unproductive to cut down each other's forces, anyway. We're even right now with one corpse on each side. It's a good time to stop. Let's cool our heads and talk again another day. We'll owe you an arm.

Twice: Bastard, I'll kill you!
Toga: Tomura, I can cut him. I'm going to, okay?

Shigaraki: No

Twice: Let me take responsibility!

Shigaraki: No

Mimic: A wise decision, Hand Guy.

Overhaul: Think carefully......about your own organization and stuff. Give me a call once you've calmed down a bit.
Overhaul and his men proceed to leave the facility.

Twice: Wait, you bastard! Why did you stop me, Shigaraki?

Toga: Jin, more importantly, take Atsuhiro to the doctor.

Twice: Can you stand?
Mr. Compress: My Quirk... wouldn't come out...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

255K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghast·ly ˈɡas(t)lē/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
636K 15.2K 79
80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives his life hoping to be a hero but once his...
331K 13.1K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
22.6K 411 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...