Monkie Kid: The legend of the...

Autorstwa Jasmine_Williams14

Jiang Ziya is a celestial army commander who is a hero, When he and his companions were about to fall in batt... Więcej

OC info
Cast
Chapter 1: The Fox and The Cat
Chapter 2: A hero is born and the Nine Tails returns

Prologue: The hero of the Lantern City

65 1 0
Autorstwa Jasmine_Williams14

Narrator's POV

It was a full moon in night time, then there was a loud thumping sound in the Lantern City like a something giant is attacking the city. Then a giant orange furred claws thumped on the ground and the giant creature let out a loud roar revealed of what caused the loud thumping sound in near the Lantern City, The Nine-Tailed Fox. It's right eye is glowing red while it's left on is glowing neon blue, like it's being possessed.

Female Narrator: "This is a story about a hero. A hero who saved the Lantern City from an attack by a vicious beast."

The people in the Lantern City were peaceful and minding their own business, until suddenly a loud thump came to the city, everyone in the Lantern City looked to see where the sound came from until they all looked up and saw a giant nine-tailed fox snarling at them.

Random neighbor: "It's the Nine Tails!"

Then the Nine Tailed beast raised it's claws a slashed at the city and started to destroy the city and everyone started to run to their safety.

Then a man who suddenly appeared on the mountain.

Female Narrator: "Who truly risked his life defending the city."

The Nine Tailed beast sensed it and spotted the man on the mountain and started to snarl at him.

Female Narrator: "A noble man with a burning will of fire."

The man standing on the mountain glaring at the Nine Tails and saw it noticed him, the man is known as Jabarri Jing.

Jabarri: "So, did you notice me...?"

The Nine Tails keeps snarling at him and then it started to summon the tailed beast bomb, Jabarri pulls out his sword and held it up laying in front of him and using the teleportation barrier to prevent the beast's bomb to destroy the mountain. Then the beast blasted a giant ball of the tailed beast bomb and shoot it at Jabarri, but it got teleported the other side of the mountain and the bomb exploded.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'With this much power, I've got to carefully choose where I redirect it's attack.'

Then he suddenly sensed something or someone behind him, he slashed his sword at white skeletal form, red eyes, and prominent cheekbones, her tresses were a snowy hue, with a portion of it tied into a bun while the remainder is straight and loose, her lips were magenta, and her eyes were accented with a shade of medium blue eyeshadow, she is known as the Lady Bone Demon. She dodged his attack, she then evilly chuckled, Jabarri started to have shivers down his spine, the Lady Bone Demon grabbed him by his arm.

Lady Bone Demon: "I am your opponent, Jabarri. And you're done for."

The ice stone is started to slowly spread through his arm, but he used his teleportation in time to save himself.

Lady Bone Demon: "He got away so fast."

Lady Bone Demon then vanished to find Jabarri.

Female Narrator: "A true story, that will never be forgotten."

Then Jabarri teleported and landed roughly to the ground and seat up and found himself in the opening of the middle of the forest.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'She dodged my attack. What the hell was that?'

Then suddenly a loud crash came from the distance from the city, it got Jabarri concern about everyone's safety.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'Hold on, just a little longer.'

Lady Bone Demon: "You can't escape from this, Jabarri Jing."

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'She can teleport like a spirit, no wonder she was able to grab Hana and move so quickly. She even heard and now knows that the Nine Tails seal will weaken during giving child birth, even more than that, she undo the Nine Tails seal and tamed him.'

Jabarri glares at her as he stood up on his feet.

Jabarri: "Who are you? How do you know my name?"

Lady Bone Demon: "I. Am. The Lady Bone Demon. I apologize for what will happen next, Jabarri. But you can't get away from your destiny."

Jabarri: "You know what? In the end, it doesn't matter who or what you are. But why attack the city?"

Lady Bone Demon: "What would you like to hear, I could say I did it all to win, or that I planned it, or that is for war, or that to perfect this world."

Lady Bone Demon summoned an ice spear as Jabarri looked at her with widened eyes.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'Either way, she's not ordinary, she can control the Nina Tails, her powers has surpassed mine and she got some dangerous ideology. If I don't settle this now, it'll be even bigger problems than the Nine Tails, if I transfer myself to the city, she'll come to the battle field with me, and it'll be chaos.'

Lady Bone Demon: "Now that the Nine Tails is unleashed, there is no hope for any of you!"

Jabarri and Lady Bone Demon charged at each other, Jabarri tried to slashed her but she managed to get defensive and dodging his attacks, Lady Bone Demon threw the ice spear at him but Jabarri managed to dodge it.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'She can see right though one of my moves, I have to hit for a mutual strength, precisely timed. But she knows that she's vulnerable when she attacks, and considering the time remaining of the Nine Tails' summoning power, she wouldn't want to length the battle either. Every attack is instant quicker than the other, will win this match.'

Jabarri charged at the Lady Bone Demon and summoned his blue spinning ball of chakra, and then the Lady Bone Demon made the seal to stop him, she smirked and believed that he is done for.

Lady Bone Demon: (Whisper) "Got you..."

But she was wrong, Jabarri dodged the seal and teleported behind her and managed to strike her.

Jabarri: "Rasengan!"

Lady Bone Demon: (In her mind) 'No! Impossible, he was able to teleported himself before I could prevent him from ruining everything!'

The dust was surrounded from the blast, Lady Bone Demon flew up the rough ground and see cracks on her, she looked at Jabarri and glares at him as he stood up while he also glares at her.

Lady Bone Demon: "You got me there, you really are a tricky one than I faced a certain Great Sage. I should've never let my guard down to you!"

Jabarri then suddenly appeared towards the Lady Bone Demon, he then used the contact seal on her and released the Nine Tails from her control.

Lady Bone Demon: "You... Are planning to separate the Tailed beast from me?!"

Jabarri: "With this, the Nine Tails is no longer yours."

The Tailed beast roared and it's left eye slowly turned back from blue to red, but the tailed beast out of her control, it's still causing wreck havoc in the Lantern City.

Lady Bone Demon was breathing heavily from exhaustion of the fight, she looked at Jabarri glaring at him, she then smirked and started to laugh.

Lady Bone Demon: (chuckles) "You really are a worthy of your title, Hero of The Lantern City. Injuring me and separating the Nine Tails from me, but he will be mine one day, and I will perfect this imperfect world, and there are plenty of ways to do it."

Then the Lady Bone Demon vanished and got away, Jabarri looked at the spot where she vanished and having some thoughts.

Jabarri: (In his mind) 'Giving the sound of her tone, she's not joking around.'

*time skip*

Jabarri teleported himself, with the Nine Tails with him, along with his wife who is weakening and his daughter in his arms into the bigger opening of the forest, breathing heavily. He than looked at his wife, Hana Long.

Jabarri: "Are you okay, Hana...?"

Hana's Narrator: "He never hesitated despite the approaching threat."

Hana nodded at her husband's answer.

Hana's Narrator: "He fought to the end...to protect what was precious to him..."

Jabarri: "Somehow I managed to get this far... But...I don't have much chakra left..."

Jabarri looked down to see his newborn daughter sleeping peacefully in his arm, having a guilty expression, feeling all useless to protect everyone and his family, he formed his hand to his fist the ground closing his eyes in shame, the newborn child's name is, Akira Jing.

Then the tailed beast spotted the family and slowly approached them. Jabarri looked behind him and gave his daughter to his wife to hold her, then stood up in determination.

Jabarri: "I'll stop him...one way or another... There are things...I must protect... And as long as I have that... I swear... I'll never give up."

Hana's Narrator: "This is the story of the hero... The story of a hero, I love."

Narrator: "A hero bears longing, brings hope, even if you walk into the jaws of death, even if you're faced with crisis. Let your will burn ever brighter, fight for those who believe in you. That's what a hero is. Even as days pass, and the past is replaced by the future, that name will remain, as solid as rock. Leaving its traces in the new age, a name is once more inherited, in this world of chaos. That's what a hero is, a new fire, carved into history. It's name is..."

MONKIE KID: THE LEGEND OF THE NINE-TAILED PRINCESS

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

167K 4K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
303K 7.4K 55
(ON HOLD) Just read the title. Monkie Kid characters x you! What more is there to be said? Enjoy the book!
52.9K 2.6K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
2.7K 208 5
CHARACTERS Mrs.Anupamaa Joshi Kapadia Mr.Anuj Kapadia Choti Anu a foster daughter of Anuj and Anupama Kapadia and her biological mother is Maya. M...