Cat Eyes: Sirius [Book 1]

MhavelN tarafından

He's wild but doesn't even know what a kiss is. She will show him all, fascinated by his nature and beautiful... Daha Fazla

Synopsis
The Evolved Humans
Chapter 1: Green Eyes
Chapter 2: Researching
Chapter 3: Out of Reality
Chapter 4: They Want the Toxin
Chapter 5: Myths and Legends
Chapter 6: The Attack
Chapter 7: Letting Her to get to Know Me
Chapter 8: To the capital
Chapter 9: Curiosity
Chapter 10: Lessons
Chapter 11: Adventures in the City
Chapter 12: A Lost Place
Chapter 13: I Must Be Strong
Chapter 14: Persecutions and Impulses
Chapter 15: I Trust You
Chapter 16: Decisions
Chapter 17: My Plan
Chapter 18: The Light
Chapter 19: Confessions
Chapter 20: Unwanted
Chapter 21: What We Are
Chapter 22: My Eternal Companion
Chapter 23: Fragile Situations
Chapter 24: Crossroads
Chapter 25: Together
Chapter 26: Severity at the Capital
Chapter 27: A New Routine
Chapter 28: Something Hiding
Chapter 29: To Train
Chapter 30: Dreams and Promises
Chapter 32: Intervention
Chapter 33: Official
Chapter 34: Love is Hot
Chapter 35: A Message
Chapter 36: The Night Is Just Beginning
Chapter 37: A new challenge
Chapter 38: The Attack
Chapter 39: I Love You Forever
Chapter 40: Dead in Life
Chapter 41: To Train
Chapter 42: Looking for Him
Chapter 43: The End of The Trip
Chapter 44: Miracles Do Exist

Chapter 31: A New Team

37 7 0
MhavelN tarafından

Max, still with his arm bandaged, continued with his training rituals. The regeneration method with stem cells has improved very well in recent centuries. Now, the obnoxious man was happily annoying more than before.

There was no good news about the recording, even though it was on radio and television. People didn't show interest or agree. The only ones who protested were those who belonged to the protective associations. Meanwhile, Security denied everything, claiming the video was not authentic.

Max had decided to get more proof and complain to the government while still using Sirius and the other evolved men for his training.

Rosy accompanied me, and we saw them from afar. We sat next to some bushes near the fence and the climbing wall.

Max had brought the men and women together in the place. We were observing how the evolved competed in a kind of obstacle course. Sirius was still the fastest, Alpha and Centauri were the slowest, and Acrux almost caught up with Sirius but still had a disadvantage. They had a tough time under the government's control but would recover quickly.

Rosy wanted Acrux to look at her, but it didn't happen. Maybe our position didn't help because we were practically hidden, but I was curious anyway. He was the same height as Sirius, with honey-colored eyes and almost blond hair. Alpha and Centauri were perhaps brothers. They looked alike, both with blue eyes and black hair, more muscular. However, I was aware that Orion could be even bigger.

Max would test some of his soldiers to see how they were doing in a confrontation with the evolved men, but they couldn't touch them despite how massive two of them were. They were still faster than the average man.

The small group of women watched. The leader, a friend of Max, was usually by his side, giving him opinions about movements and stuff. She scared me a little. She was pretty, but I could tell she was tough. Her body reminded me of Ursa. She was in excellent shape.

"I don't like how that woman looks at our men," Rosy commented.

Here we went again with trivial subjects.

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"Don't you see? She is always close to them, especially to your Anthony."

"She gives them directions."

"And take the opportunity to touch them."

"Huh?"

"Sometimes, she touches his arm."

I sighed. I had not dedicated myself to observing that. I had worried more about what was happening and that those people didn't give away their presence there, although Max swore they were all loyal since they had taken an oath. But Rosy, as always, with her things. Anyway, I became more observant.

"Think about it," she insisted. "Does Anthony know when a woman is flirting with him? I don't think so. What if he makes a click? You know men can have several crushes."

I laughed a little but remained thoughtful; however, my thoughts faded as I distracted myself by looking at Sirius. That navy blue shirt contrasted perfectly with his skin, flashing green feline eyes, and dark hair—his way of being with me, his promise. I was daydreaming until I remembered another important matter.

"It's true," I said. I should try to talk to the government about using the toxin. I should tell them we should stop attacking each other and try to end this."

"Yes, if you like, let's go tomorrow."

I nodded. I noticed that Sirius was talking to Max's friend. The other women were watching from a couple of feet away. I frowned as I suddenly realized that girls surrounded him. Apparently, she wanted him to fight, but he refused, trying to be nice. She giggled and tapped him on the shoulder to cheer him up.

Heck, Rosy was not exaggerating at all! I snorted, somewhat frustrated. Also, Sirius liked to fight; it was something he couldn't do with me for fun, and if he were going to do it with her, I would feel kind of displaced.

The girl turned and then spun around, surprisingly trying to punch him. He stopped her, holding her fist firmly. In that same instant, she tried to hit him in the stomach with her free fist but was also stopped. I saw her laugh a little. At least Sirius did not. He just looked at her, confused. The girl backed away in surrender, and suddenly, she tried to hit him again, this time with a kick, but he dodged by quickly backing away.

Max approached them, ending that moment.

"Thanks, Max," I whispered.

I had been bothered by the girl's insistence and seeing that. Rosy was right. It would not take long for someone else to realize how special Sirius was. That worried me.

Acrux, who had been close by, wanted to offer to fight her while Max walked away with my husband. I looked at Rosy, and she was observing. Maybe she didn't care.

Acrux and the young woman became involved in a fictitious duel. She attacked, and of course, he stopped or dodged her, but he also responded with fake blows. Ultimately, she may have died from broken ribs, a broken neck, or a jugular bite. I remembered when Sirius did that to me, but now that I saw Acrux with the girl, I realized Sirius was very gentil that day. I smiled slightly, goofy again.

I was dying to have him by my side and hug him. Another thought ran through my mind. Maybe he had not wanted to fight the girl for being nice. However, he did with me, meaning he had not considered being nice to me.

I shook my head. Those thoughts were worthy of a jealous teenager. Besides, I had insisted that day, and I noticed how he discreetly sniffed my neck when he caught me. I smiled at the new idea that maybe he had done it to feel me in his arms.

"Marien, you act like crazy. Sometimes you wrinkle your forehead, and then you smile," Rosy muttered, snapping me out of my silly reveries.

I laughed.

"It is love."

I had to stop thinking nonsense and relax. I was old enough for those things. We noticed that training was about to end, so we got closer. We didn't wait for everyone to leave, and we passed several men and a group of women.

"They have terrifying eyes, but they are fricking hot!" one commented, and I slowed down almost without realizing it, just to listen a little more.

"Sirius looks younger, although he is the fastest, and that is lethal," said another.

I tightened my lips. So, I was right, he was something to talk about, and I understood the girls. He was breathtaking. He had also dazzled me ever since he looked human.

I looked up and saw Sirius walking towards me with a sweet smile. I realized that I had a crush on him over and over again every time I saw him.

"Hi."

I stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips. "Hello, babe," I whispered.

I looked askance, and no one had seen us. I didn't care. I was not going to feel ashamed. They were deep in their conversation. Um... In part, though, I wanted to clarify that he was all mine, just in case.

"Oh, hello!" Max exclaimed when he saw us.

He approached us, and the others followed.

"Well, see you later," Acrux said goodbye, gave Rosy another fleeting glance, and continued. She followed him with her eyes.

Max caught our attention again.

"The evolved guys are staying here, just like Tania and I," he commented. "So we thought that Sirius might stay here too."

No. My Sirius would not stay here. I already spent too little time with him to bear that, but then I froze. Maybe Sirius would want it. I looked at him.

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why?"

"Come on," Tania insisted. You could train in these facilities full-time, gain more muscles than you have, and be stronger."

I didn't like the tempting tone she used to speak to him. Besides, I liked Sirius as he was. His body was already statuesque. But once again, I froze. Maybe he did want to be stronger and as massive as Orion. My lips tightened.

"No, thank you. I am fine. My advantage is speed, which is especially useful in fighting my kind. Besides, I already have a place to stay," he replied with his beautiful, deep voice. I felt relief suddenly.

"Okay," agreed Max.

"Hum," Tania lamented. "I'll see if I can convince you later."

She withdrew after smiling at him, saying goodbye and waving her hand. She didn't even look at me. Great. What was wrong with today's military people? I remembered that Rosy asked me if I were not worried that Sirius would stop loving me one day. After all, those things happened often. However, what Marcus had told me changed my perspective.

Of course, it was only a guess, after all, a theory. In Sirius' town, we were united, but Max had argued that it was not valid here, so, according to him, I was still free, and so was Sirius. It did not matter much to me because I was distracted, but insecurity had attacked me again. What if one day he grew bored with me?

Sirius took my hand, bringing me back to reality.

"Let's go?"

I nodded with a slight smile. I also wanted to make our relationship official here to feel more secure and shut everyone's mouths. But doing that just because I was insecure and afraid he would leave me one day was not very fair or logical. I didn't spend so much time with him anymore. I spent the morning in the lab while he spent most of the day with them... with her.

I only had the night to spend a little time alone with him, and I had not been able to take advantage of much because something happened or we both ended up tired. He didn't seem to care about things like this. Maybe I was the only one doing it. Maybe, in the end, I would be the one who would ask him for more than he could give me and end up getting bored. My heart clenched at the idea.

No, never!

"Is everything okay?" he asked. He was looking at me closely and seemed concerned.

Great, more trouble for him caused by me.

"I'm okay, sorry."

"You're a bit pensive," he murmured, looking back to the front.

We had already entered the hospital cafeteria. I lowered my gaze. Yeah, maybe I was the one with the problem.

We ate silently, except for Rosy, who chatted away with Marcus. John listened, too, but he didn't get involved much with their conversation. Tania was there, apparently because Marcus had invited her to dinner with us.

I sighed, frustrated. If I had known, I would not have come.

I was trying to make her understand with my looks that I didn't like her ogling Sirius or trying to make conversation with him. But she didn't seem to understand. Anyway, I could not distract him enough for him to pay attention to me. I was so worried about achieving it that I couldn't do it.

I walked into our room, frustrated. It was the only moment I had alone with Sirius, and I was now tormented by so many things, even though I was in a good mood in the morning. I was behaving like a girl, and that was not me.

A cell phone rang, but it was not mine. I turned around and saw Sirius looking at his with confusion.

"What does this mean?" he wanted to know, looking at the device with intrigue. "Can you see?"

I reacted.

"Uh, sure." I approached. "Don't worry. I'll teach you how to use it..."

He handed it to me. I could see he had a message. Maybe it was inappropriate to read it, but my finger impulsively touched it because it was Tania's.

«Let's hang out. I'll wait for you at Max's building if you like to come». My lips tightened.

"Is it a message?" Sirius asked. "She had already taught me to see them, but I was not paying attention."

I nodded a bit reluctantly. Rosy had been right again, whispering over dinner that if I didn't teach Sirius things, someone else would.

"Tania wants to know if you want to go out..." However, she didn't specify if they would go out with more people, which bothered me. Should I let him relax? "So, if you like to go..."

He raised an eyebrow.

"If you like, let's go," he said in a casual tone.

I smiled, but not enough.

"This is not how it works; they are only asking you. It won't be logical for me to go."

He frowned.

"Tell her no then. I still have things to do."

I shook my head.

"Hey, no. If you like to go, don't stop for me..."

"I don't want to go," he interrupted, looking at me, worried. "I want to be with you. I don't see you most of the day."

I was surprised. He also felt the same.

"Well. Okay..."

"I notice you strange."

He was looking at me seriously now. Oh-oh. I tried to smile but could not. Perhaps what crossed my mind were things that could be discussed as a couple to find a solution, but he was not a human man. I didn't know if I should keep my internal conflicts or tell him. What would he think?

"Are you... jealous?" He was looking at me worriedly again. "I know your partner can get jealous when seeing another woman around you. That's why I don't interact with her."

I was completely ashamed, but another feeling settled in me.

"It's not that. Do not think that I am a chronic jealous woman. You can have friends and go out. Besides, you say you would have done it if I hadn't seen you."

"What? No, not either. I don't need any of that. I want only you close to me. I love you!"

And goodbye, sanity.

I kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and shuddered again at the feel of his delicious lips. I realized that it seemed like I had not kissed him like this in months. I passionately opened my lips against his, merging them with mine. His fangs dug into me, making my eyebrows tighten for a few seconds, but I held back the slight pain. I kissed him slowly, ran the tip of my tongue over his lower lip, and smiled.

The cell phone rang when another message came, but he didn't stop to look at it. He did the same as me, gently running the tip of his tongue across my lip. I dared more and ran the end of my tongue over his fangs, then, inside his lip, his breath with mine. I pressed him against me, teasing his mouth, and he seemed to freeze for a moment.

I wanted to smile. If this surprised him like this, what would happen when I launched into wanting to make love to him?

I bit down on his lower lip with some force and continued to kiss him slowly and intensely. I ran my hands over his chest, and his hands ran down my waist, digging slightly under my blouse. Electricity ran through me.

I wanted to take off my blouse, but what would he think? Besides, I was dying for him to do it and not me. The electricity ran through me again, making me shudder when he ran his tongue down my neck. I groaned low in my throat, so I opened my eyes and was embarrassed by my reaction. Now, what would he think? But my mind raced again.

He kissed my neck and went up to kiss my cheek. I touched the floor with my feet little by little as I kissed his neck and unbuttoned his shirt. Going down to his chest, my hands ran over his bare abdomen. I wanted to own every inch, to kiss all that soft, warm skin.

"Hey..." he muttered something short of breath, taking my face gently. "I must take a shower."

"No," I claimed as a little girl wanting to kiss him again.

"I'm dusty and sweaty and..."

I took him and continued kissing him with intensity. I bit his lower lip.

"You think I care?" I whispered.

I smiled mischievously and encircled his waist to stick him closer to my body. I partially inserted my fingers under his pants and felt him shudder as I traveled his lower belly.

When I realized I was on the bed with him on top of me, stealing my sanity with an intense kiss. My hands ran over his bare chest once more. I wanted to slide that shirt off his shoulders and take it off. My hand went under the fabric towards his back, and the other clung to his hair as he kissed my neck. I curled against him, warming up, wholly flushed.

I wanted more, and my hand lowered again to his lower belly and even lower, feeling something there. The evidence that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He cleared his throat suddenly, stopping.

"Er... That..." He pulled away. There was a slight blush on his cheeks. "I'm sorry." Disappointment hit me. No, no, why did he stop?! "That... sometimes happens," he said, somewhat embarrassed. "According to my father, it is... tension," he added while leaving. I gasped, wanting to claim and pull him back to kiss him and touch him, but he continued, "You make me tense but in a very good way."

He shrugged with a slightly guilty smile but also a bit naughty and scratched the back of his neck.

I took a deep breath and chuckled. What an explanation, but I was determined to teach him.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, this..."

"No, no, calm down," I said and sat down.

"It's not something that happens voluntarily."

I chuckled again.

"Hey, I know."

For him, showing his complete nudity broke many rules instilled in him since he was a child. Because of his slight embarrassment, I could tell it. But I would not last long holding back my desire to make love to him.

"Something tells me you know more about it." He was looking at me, confused.

I bit my lip and moved closer to give him another soft kiss.

"I'll show you. You don't have to be ashamed, okay?"

"I know, it's just... I'm sorry. In fact... I really want you to touch me a lot, but I'm afraid of this excessive desire."

"Hey, don't worry," I whispered, kissing him and placing my arms on his strong shoulders. "It's normal. I also want to touch you, to touch you everything." His slight blush intensified, and he showed his beautiful, mischievous smile. "This strong feeling is also new to me. I know you think it's going to blind you, that you're going to lose control somehow, but you won't. You'll want to be attentive to every touch with my skin." I rubbed my nose with his. I loved his aroma, the smell, and the taste of his skin.

I could understand his fear of losing control. If he felt more intensely, and if he loved me as I loved him, with this fire that threatened to burn me and take me to heaven at the same time.

"I like that idea," he said with desire shining in his green eyes again.

I laughed silently.

"Oh, it's true. You said you had something to do?"

"Well, I saw the clothes basket is full, so I'll wash it." He shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'll help you. At the end of the hallway is a machine that washes, dries, and disinfects."

"Oh, for real? Don't you want me to do it here in the sink?"

I gave him another kiss and, in amusement, took his hand to guide him. Apparently, they had been taught to wash everything by hand.

"Tomorrow, I'll see if I can make an appointment to speak with the governor," I commented as I leaned against the wall in the narrow laundry room.

"Oh yeah? Because of the security thing?" he asked while doing the same in front of me.

"No, because of the toxin, remember?"

"Oh." He gave a slight laugh.

We both slide down to finish sitting. We were pretty close. Our legs crossed each other. His hand brushed mine on my knee. He looked at me and smiled, sliding his finger down the back of my hand in a naughty and playful gesture. I blushed.

"I love you," I whispered, making him smile more.

"I love you," he whispered back to me. He looked down for a few seconds and saw me again, studying my face with those beautiful eyes. "Something else happened to you today, won't you tell me?" he asked softly.

I tensed a bit, not thinking he would remember. He stroked my cheek, and I sighed.

"I was afraid..."

"Of what?"

"It doesn't make sense now. I was just stressed out. I'm fine now."

"You can tell me anyway. I didn't get the class about families, but it doesn't matter. I trust you. We are two parts of one whole, right? I feel like it should be like that. I want to be like that with you." I smiled and sighed again. "Come here."

I felt free to accommodate myself between his legs and lean on him. It was a joy to have him close and feel his warmth, aroma, and strong arms around me—my home.

"I was afraid that you might get bored of me one day. Don't worry. Those silly thoughts crossed my mind. Your way of seeing life is something different from mine. If it happens, I would understand because... Well, those things happen..."

"You are wrong. My union with you is indestructible. I see that, in your world, it's not like that, so I understand why you doubted from the first moment, but you'll see it over time."

I pulled away a little to face him and kissed his lips.

"I didn't hesitate. Well, I don't know. Not every day does a hot twenty-year-old boy tell you he wants to join you for his whole life." I smiled sheepishly.

He also offered me his sweet smile.

"You are my life," he muttered. "I don't need to be older to understand that."

I lay back down, accommodating my face by his neck.

"Also... I felt sad because I don't spend much time with you, practically all day."

"Yes... that hurts me too. I was thinking..." He pulled away so he could look into my eyes. "Would you go out with me one of these days? I'll escape from Max. It doesn't matter."

My heart leaped with happiness.

"Do you want to take me on a date?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, well, that's what you call it. I was thinking of telling you tomorrow, but since we're talking about it..."

I kissed him.

"Yes. Yes!" I gave him another kiss, making him laugh softly. I kissed him again, delighting in those lips that drove me crazy. "Never leave me," I begged him.

"I won't..." he whispered just before I silenced him again with another kiss.

He was the best thing that ever happened to me. The stupid doubts had been dispelled. I had been ridiculous, but I understood that jealousy was mighty and something new for me. I never felt it this way. Still, I trusted Sirius unquestioningly, so doubt's poison would no longer affect me.

It only remained to eliminate the other worries: Orion and my government.

Although no one was passing by at that time, I ran the door to lock us in with the washing machine while I devoured those delicious lips that caused me too many things.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.2K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
2.5K 144 12
They warned me. That it was dangerous. That it was inhuman. They warned me to not go in there. I wish that I would have listened. Eudora works at Pa...
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
42.2K 2.6K 22
There's something lurking in the woods. Sent to investigate the rumors of human experimentation surrounding an esteemed genetics laboratory in the m...