𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖊�...

Af White_Strike20

When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its... Mere

𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 [edited]
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈 [edited]
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖓 1#
𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔
𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖕𝖊𝖗: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜 - 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

2.1K 48 10
Af White_Strike20

Ever since Ella began working at Poppy Playtime co. as a toy caretaker, things that Ella began to notice something was off. Like when she came, she was always being called by some co-workers that one of the toys are going crazy or being agressive again.

"Huggy." Ella spoke as she stared up very guilty blue huggable toy in front of her." You know you shouldn't give some workers a hard time." she said again as Huggy wuggy let out a whine in guilt while looking away. Ella sigh as she shake her head." geez, what am i going to do with you." she mumble as she reach up her hand, making Huggy crouch down happily for the pet as Ella scratched his head. She smile as Huggy let out a happy purred, leaning more against her hand for more pets.

"Ella! you needed at Playtime center!" one of the co-workers yelled making Ella stopped petting Huggy wuggy, who whine after that." sorry huggy, i should get going." she said to him as Huggy wuggy gave her a sad expression on his face making her chuckle." you'll be fine. Just give a lots of warm hugs to the kids." she reassured him as she left while waving good bye, making him wave good bye back to her.

After arriving at playtime center, she was greeted by a lots of kids, who were either going to three different types of game. Though, Ella knew that this games are a type of exam to see if any child have a lots of intelligence and such for their experiments. The thought of it made Ella feel furious and disgusted by the twisted ideas of this place. " Hello Caretaker." Ella let out a surprise yelp and look up to see a giant pink like spider, hanging above her." ah, hello Mommy long legs. . . you scared me." she said as she mentally trying to calm herself down.

Mommy Long legs giggle while tilting her head to side." I suppose you are here for something correct??" she asked as Ella nodded at her." yeah, i was told by some co-workers here." she answered as Mommy long legs nodded." well dear, the mini huggies are being aggressive again because some. . .Human. . .tug them too hard causing them to bite." Mommy long legs hissed at the 'human' worked before speaking in sweet tone. Ella notice that but didnt say anything." Ok, im going to check on them." She said as she wave good bye to her as she headed to wack-a-wuggy game station. She arrive the room, seeing some tiny drip of blood on the ground as she instantly knew what happen.

"Ok, where are you now you guys??" Ella called out as she look through the holes, not even realizing many white beading eyes staring at her. Then Ella let out a surprise shout when she felt something or someone latched themselves on her back. She look over her shoulder and relief to see it was just the mini huggies, staring up to her with a huge smile, chirping and crooning happily.

"You guys scared the crap out of me." Ella said with a slight chuckle as she hold them close to her chest." seriously, dont scared me like that." she gently scold them as the mini huggies croon and chirp up to her." now, i was told by Mommy Long legs that one of you bit one of the co-workers finger." she said as the mini huggies went quiet and was now avoiding looking at her." so who was it?? come on, im not mad i just want to know." Ella reassured them softly before the red mini huggy raise their hand up, to show that its them who did it.

"So it was you?? you did it because they hurt you didnt they??" she asked softly as she watch the red mini huggy nodded while crooning sadly." aw, dont feel bad. In fact, i was so disappointed that i missed. I would laugh my butt off to see them scream in pain." Ella said while laughing making the mini red huggy beam happily to her." but seriously, please dont do that again ok?? you dont want . . . .THEM. . .to find out though." she said as she said 'Them' she meant the scientist. The red mini huggy nodded before giving a salute which made her giggle softly.

" alright, lets get you guys something to eat. . . good thing i brought cookies." Ella said but when she mention the word 'cookies' the mini huggies went nuts as they start chirping and crooning loudly as she squirm on her hold." ok, ok! let me put you guys on your place before i give each and one of you your cookies so calm down!"

~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~~~~~~~

"Ah your back." Mommy long legs said as she notice her come back but froze to see the appearance of Ella. "what happen to you??" Ella let out a laugh as she fixed her hair a bit and pushed her glasses up." lets just say, the mini huggies went nuts when i mention 'Cookies.' though so yeah." Ella said as Mommy long legs blink before chuckle." I see." she said before she look surprise when a small bag of cookies was offer to her." Here, I made more though so i thought i should give it to you and the other toys. I already gave some to Huggy wuggy, Bunzo, Pj, and the mini huggies." Ella said with a kind smile on her face.

Mommy long legs stared at her before smiling softly as she took the small bag of cookies." Thank you dear. I appreciate it." she said making Ella smile and nodded at her." you are very welcome Mommy Long legs." she said before both of them heard the bell ringing, meaning its time to take the kids back to playcare." welp, i should get going. See ya Mommy Long legs!" Ella said as she began to guide all the children towards the train." Good bye dear." Mommy long legs said as she watch Ella took the kids to train station and watch them leave for playcare.

"hmm. . . you are very quite different than the rest of the humans here. . . .Which is good. . .. You are very kind and sweet human unlike any humans here. . .I really hope that one day. . ." Mommy long legs said as she look at the bag of cookies on her hand." you will soon to realize that this place. .. have its own dark secret."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"okay kids, one by one. No pushing." Ella told the children as she gently help them get down from the train before leading them to the playcare." No running, or pushing." she said as she leads them down stairs before letting them run and play. She sigh before smiling softly as she watch the kids play around, though she didnt notice a big silhouette appeared behind her before a orange paw place on her shoulder.

"ELLA!" Dogday yelled happily with Hoppy Hopscotch, making Ella scream and jab dogday on the stomach out of instinct making Dogday yelp and fall on the ground, holding his stomach in pain while Ella panics and said a lots of apologies while kneeling down beside him. Hoppy hopscotch was laughing so hard as she fall on her back, clutching her stomach.

"im sorry! im sorry but why did you do that!? you know im a very jumpy person!" ella apologize and scold Dogday as she help him up." its okay and sorry about that." Dogday reassured her and apologize, wincing a bit as he stood up." Hehehehe, that was funny." Hoppy hopscotch said making Dogday look at her with a not amused expression." its not funny hoppy." he said making Hoppy laugh again as Ella sigh.

"we heard a scream, is everything alright?" Bobby bearhug asked as she and Crafty Corn came after both of them heard a scream." oh its just Ella cause dogday decided to yell so suddenly after placing his paw on her shoulder. Which Ella jab him out of instinct." Hoppy explained to the two other smiling critters." which i feel guilty about it." Ella said while rubbing the back of her head.

"it's fine Angel." Dogday reassured her as Ella blink in surprise at the sudden nickname he gave to her. "Anyway, i brought these for you guys so." Ella was cut off when a purple tail wrap around her waist. "Eh??" Ella blink in surprise before yelping as she felt being lifted up. She look up and saw Catnap, purring happily, while nuzzling his head under her chin." Well i'll be, I never seen Catnap looks so happy though." Hoppy Hopscotch said in amusement while crossing her arms to her chest.

"hehehe, look at Dogday." Kicken chicken, who came by notice the expression on Dogday's face. Indeed, dogday have a jealous and annoyance expression as he watch Catnap nuzzling Ella, making him growl." He's jealous." Crafty corn whispered as Bobby giggled while covering her mouth.

"Hey Catnap, can you put me down first?? I need to give the others some cookies-" Right after Ella said the word Cookies, Picky Piggy came out of nowhere." DID I HEARD COOKIES?! GIVE ME!" Picky piggy scream, startling everyone, including Ella but did give a small bag of cookies to Piggy after Catnap set her down. The smiling critters thank her for the bag of cookies as they happily munchin it. Ella smile before the children began asking if she have any more cookies as well, which Ella did. She gave each and every children one cookie.

If she gave them more, you will have a very hyperactive children. So she doesnt want that to repeat that incident. Now, its time for her to go home but for some reason.

"Catnap. . .Dogday. . .please let go of me."

"No."

Ella was stuck when Dogday is holding her legs, clinging onto it like a child while Catnap nab the back collar, biting it and refused to let go. The other smiling critters watch this with amused expression on their face." Please let go you two. I need to go home." Ella plead but the two mascot shook their heads and remain firmly holding her.

Ella sigh before an idea came to her mind." If you two dont let go of me, you both wont have any cuddle time or pets." she warn them, which cause the two to tense up. Dogday literally whine as he slowly let go while catnap's ears drop as he too, let her go. Ella sigh in relief before looking at the two of them." honestly, what's going on you two?? i never seen you two being so. . .clingy." she asked making the two mascot just look away awkwardly.

"Because they have a crush on you!" Kicken chicken yelled with a mischivious grin before Hoppy covered his beak. "Huh??" Ella asked in confused as she didnt heard what Kicken Chicken just said while Dogday is covering his face with his ears, embarrassed while catnap just wanted to murdered that chicken for saying that. Ella shook her head and look at her watch." Oh shoot, I should get going. See you guys tomorrow!" Ella said as she quickly hop on the carrier as it began to go up and disappeared.

Once she was gone Dogday and Catnap looks at Kicken chicken with annoyance expression on their faces." what?? its true you know." Kicken chicken said with a grin on his beak before yelping when Hoppy whack him at the back of his head.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3K 58 12
Alex, a female ex-coworker at Playtime Co. They were 18 when the place shut down. Now, its been 10 years ever since. However, one morning, they get s...
12.4K 244 17
You, a parent, return to the Playtime Co. orphanage, Playcare, for the nostalgia and to morn your passed away son's 25th birthday. As the memories fl...
7K 159 19
One day you, Cuphead and Mugman get trapped inside the abandoned toy factory of Playtime Co. Will the three of you escape, or are you doomed to die? ...
157K 3.9K 34
Since I'm more of a pacifist at heart, I thought when first watching a playthrough of Poppy Playtime... "What if there was a way to make the toys lik...