Seductively Just Yours!

jeezzzgooo által

(Dedication:- Come spread your legs baby and feel me I'll be the most romantic nightmare) Siddharth Dixit T... Több

Sarah 01
Sarah 04
Sarah 03
Siddharth 05
Sarah 06
Sarah 07
Sarah 08
Siddharth 09
Sarah 10
Sarah 11
Sarah 12
Siddharth 13
Sarah 14
Siddharth 15
Sarah 16
Siddharth 17
Sarah 18
Sarah 19
Siddharth 20
Sarah 21
Siddharth 22

Siddharth 02

817 23 0
jeezzzgooo által

As soon as I shook hands with her the spark spread all over my body head to toe. She was just 2 steps away from me but I am still touching her. She refused to take my hand and stand up. But still it didn't bothered me and made me want this attitude of hers more.

She was looking nervously right into my eyes where I was looking in her eyers really very steadily. I was not able to unsee her during the time of presentation when I glared at her admiring her beauty she used to feel me looking at her, these women and their six sense is really very sharp and stronger than anything sharp or strong exists in this world. I made her uncomfortable during the presentation time which made me feel guilty so I shifted more away from her giving her, her own space.

She looks really beautiful. The curves of her body are making my heartache to just fit my muscles curves with her body curves, her lips moist and slightly red, her eyes are perfect and her face is just like a beautiful and breathtaking view, she smells like cherries. And-

"So" She said with her beautiful sweet voice.

"Shall we proceed this deal by making the papers for it?", she asked. Oh god I really am going to get addicted to her smell and her voice and her.
She holds such a melody in her voice

" Yes", I said.

"So..... " She stopped saying further as she looked at me nervously and uncomfortably.

"What?" I asked her raising an eyebrow

"Are you planning to take my hand with you or you're gonna leave in now", she said quickly and I looked down at our hands who were still touching each other's through a handshake.

" Oh, yes.. I am sorry I actually was thinking about what to do next", I said lying to her.. Well what did she said
Am I planning to take her hand with me, I smiled. Looking at her and thinking that I just am not going to take her hand with me but also I am going to take the whole her with me!

"We together will think that what step to be taken next Mr. Siddharth, but now let us make the papers for our deal and proceed further", She said.

I nodded. And she smiled at me.
Fuck her smile is gorgeous.
She is gorgeous!

She turned around and opend the door of the room and started walking towards the mid passage which was leading us to the elevator through the blocks. Everyone followed her lead and I was the first one to do it so. I can follow her whole my life if she wills to.

We all entered in the elevator, and she pressed the ground floors button. I was standing beside he and both of my employee and assistant were standing in front of us.

There was a great deadly silence between all of us when she broke it by asking
"Are you not going to introduce me to your co-workers Mr. Dixit?"

"Oh! I will I am sorry I forgot", I definitely did forgot things because of her beautifulness when I saw her.

"He is my assistant Shaunak Mishra and she is an employee of mine khushi sharma", she smiled gorgeously towards them.
I was looking at her by my side vision.

The elevator opened and everyone stepped out of it

When we reach near the reception area Sarah motioned her hands towards Khushi with a gorgeous smile
"Khushi right?, you look pretty", Sarah then looked at me
" I hope I see her in every meet up of ours", she said leaving Khushi's hand.

"She is an honest employee of mine and never misses a single conference or meetings", I took a pause
"And you know what the great thing is?", I said this in a whispered voice.

" What?", she asked slowly.

"She's punctual and never make me complain about it", I taunted her when she looked at her side with smile and then looked back at me,her smile turned into a slight laugh

" It's not going to happen again
Mr.Dixit, don't worry about it I'll take care of it and won't give you the chance of complaining ", she said in a low and sweet voice.

"I hope you don't Ms. Sarah, see you tomorrow, be on time sharp at 10am"

She nodded and she smiled, I smiled and then we 3 headed to the exit of the building , while moving towards our car Shaunak and Khushi were discussing and blabbering about the deal and what to do further whereas I was thinking about Sarah.

I removed my keys from the pocket of my pants and the unlocked my car. I don't like taking driver everywhere no and then so I always mostly take the car by myself. I sat on the drivers seat and both of my workers sat on the back seat. The passenger seat was empty. Why? Because I don't feel like anyone to sit there other than my loved ones.

I was driving the car and Shaunak and Khushi were doing some work on Shaunak's ipad. They must be looking for the next lined up meetings I guess..

"Sir", Khushi said looking at me from the rearview mirror. But I never looked anyone from the rearview mirror. I just use the mirror for checking the cars behind me not the person sitting in the backseat.

" Yes? ", I simply answered khushi keeping my eyes on road.

" You have an important meeting with Mr. Jadhav", see I thought about the same thing seconds ago.

"What time?", I asked keeping my voice firm.

"11.00am today", she said looking in her ipad cross checking if the time and day was correct.
She knew that I need things to be very perfect. So, she does all the work perfectly. Even if Shaunak is my assistant, Khushi works more than him and sometimes also takes the place of Shaunak if he's busy somewhere with something.

🐣

I parked my car in the garage and started walking towards the entrance of my house.
I rang the door bell when Anushka opened the door.
She smiled looking at me and I gave her a tired smile. She took my bag from my hand and asked me how my day was. I really don't feel like sharing anything to her because I personally don't like her much but I have to act good with her because she is my fathers childhood friends (bestfriend) daughter, indirectly I've made her my sister.
When I started my business in U.S.A my family was worried about me of how will I manage to be alone there and who will look after me so taking up the chance Anushka's father talked with my father and decided to send her with me in U. S. A

"You look tired wait let me help you remove your coat", she said moving towards me and placing her hands on my shoulder but I shifted her hand aside. She tries to get close to me but I always keep myself away from her.

" No need I can do that myself ", she looked at me when I was removing my coat and loosening my tie by pulling it down.

" What ? Why are you looking at me? Don't you have any other work to do? See , i am just tired and need rest alright give me my space and let me sleep", I said making my way towards my room which was on the 1st floor

"You don't wanna have food? Dinner? With me?", she shouted from the dining.

" I said no", I went in my room. Closing the door. After facing all headache in office I think I'll get peace here at my house but no! This stupid won't let me.

I removed my clothes and went in bathroom and took a long peaceful shower. After that I sat on my bed and closed my eyes and I began to see Sarah's face. So I unlocked my phone and called Shaunak.

"Hello, sir"

"Do you have an account on social media?"

"Yes sir"

"Alright great so one thing, search for Sarah Agarwal the one which we had a deal today and sent me the photos by screenshotting it", Shaunak was shock I cannot see him but I know because of the silence which was there on call between us for a minute

"Sir can I please ask why do you need it?"

"Why do you wanna know? Just do the work given by your boss understand?"

"But sir this isn't right that is the reason I am asking you why do you need it?"

"Don't you think Shaunak we should know our dealers I don't know her much so I thought about taking help of social media"

"But sir you never knew much about your dealers but you still didn't ask me ever to look for them on social media"

"You wanna get fired or wanna do the work?"

As soon as I said this Shaunak immediately agreed with my words and declined the call yo complete my given duty to him

After a very few minutes Shaunak called me and I picked it up really quick like an idiot

"Yes", I said with excitement and curiousity

" Sorry sir but Ms. Sarah Agarwal is not there on any social media platform"

Oh gosh!

"Alright Shaunak good night"

"Good night sir"

Am I really being stupid? It must just be an attraction which will be gone in days

After looking at the time on my phone
11:47 pm I decided to go to sleep

So guys what do you think ? Is it just an attraction or more than that follow me to know further
😁

Well let him sleep now he also has to meet Sarah tomorrow in the name of meeting
D

ont forget to vote!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
133K 7.6K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
75.1K 7.5K 75
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
59K 2.5K 65
𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 ---•-- -- --- --- -• □■ Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...