Through The Heart's Unseen Ey...

PhoenixBunny456 tarafından

Mia Rocker is your typical girl who is a magnet for trouble. Born blind, she didn't let that stop her from ex... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: A Camera's Eye
Chapter Two: Senses Sensibility!
Chapter Three: Mia's Underwater Adventure!
Chapter Four: When My Hand Met Yours!
Chapter Five: System Shutdown
Chapter Six: Artificial Seeing Eye - Ase's Birth!
Chapter Seven: The Voice of Clarity!
Chapter Nine: Adjustment Period!

Chapter Eight: I Believe Jeff's Alive!

36 2 0
PhoenixBunny456 tarafından

"The One and Only has come... and there can only be one!" Thunderbird Five is shown floating in space. "And at last, I am here..." Light flashes before Mia is shown sliding her headgear tiara on and she looks up as her eyes don't focus on John reaching his hand out for her, but instead on him standing in front of her. She took his hand as the title is shown. "Why can't I even breathe... standing in the wreckage?" Mia is shown standing by herself surrounded in darkness as she grew up in darkness because she was blind. "The rain, a lullaby... and so I close my eyes..." Mia is shown closing her eyes as she reaches forward and finds John's hand grabbing hers. "Within this world if you wish to live another day..." A voice wavelength is shown before Thunderbird Five's camera which was EOS is shown communicating with one another. "You must disguise as a flower that will captivate!" Mia is shown on her many adventures before she had to be rescued by the team. "You, I want to believe... but, I cannot believe..." John is shown floating inside Thunderbird Five, giving orders on where his brothers should go to rescue Mia. "I'm powerless, I'm meaningless, like every scar!" Mia is shown floating at zero gravity at her last need for rescue before John is shown pulling her into his arms. "But as I cry, tears fill inside!" Mia lifts her head as if looking at John as he holds her in his arms. "Right through my heart! Through it all, I can hear... someone whispering 'come near'!" John is shown holding out his hand for Mia as he reaches for her during the last rescue and she reaches for him. "All that I miss, it's infinite and so I see!" Scott is shown floating in front of Thunderbird One and the scene flips and Virgil is shown floating in front of Thunderbird Two. "Tomorrow's come, with a new sun!" Gordon is shown in front of Thunderbird Four before the camera flips and Alan is shown in front of Thunderbird Three. "Waiting for me!" The screen slips as Kayo is shown in front of Thunderbird Shadow and Brains is shown standing with MAX. "The one and only has come!" Lady Penelope, Parker and Sherbert are shown together in front of FAB ONE. "And there can only be one!" Light flashes and Mia is shown sitting in Thunderbird Five, her head focused down towards Earth as John sat beside her, explaining everything. "And at last, I am here." John and Mia's hands are shown as John looks to be leaning in for a kiss before their hands are shown and John intertwines their fingers.

[Several Months Later - April 9th, 2060]

Jake and Mia stood on a stage talking while Alan stood off to the side watching. Alan was there to pick Mia up for John since John never came from Thunderbird Five for too long. He was really clumsy which his brothers teased him for. So Alan volunteered to come pick up John's 'Princess' as Alan teased him about. John had gotten flustered and hung up the call.

"What made you want to rebrand Ase?" A reporter asks.

"Ase was under attack. To make sure he didn't fall into the wrong hands, we shut him for a while. After a few months without Ase, we're happy to report that the threat on him is no longer a problem and he'll be available to the users." Mia explains.

"And you're not working with your step cousin?" A reporter asks.

"Brother, turned step cousin." Mia explains, "When he turns eighteen in a few years, he'll help out a lot more. As always Dr. Tanner will be in charge of maintenance. Thank you." Mia and Jake head towards Alan.

"You have stairs ahead of you, madam." Ase explains.

"Stairs." Jake warns.

"Thank you, Ase, Jake." Mia states. Jake helps her down the stairs.

"Alan Tracy is standing here to pick you up to return you to Tracy Island." Ase informs Mia.

"Hello Alan." Mia states.

"How did you know I was standing here?" Alan asks.

"Ase told me." Mia explains, "Drew the short end of the straw did you?"

"Nah, I volunteered." Alan replies.

"You volunteered?" Mia asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I did. But only because John is really clumsy on Earth. Plus, he's our space monitoring pilot." Alan explains, "He's needed... a lot."

"That I understand, I guess." Mia replies, "Jake, behave yourself and I'll check on you every few days."

"Actually, grandma wanted to know if he wanted to come stay on Tracy Island, he is in your care after all. Given you've become his guardian." Alan explains.

"Come to Tracy Island?" Jake asks.

"Where you'll be on your best behavior and not bother the Tracy family." Mia states, reaching up and patting his head, messing up his hair.

"I'll be good." Jake explains.

"Let's get back to Tracy Island." Alan explains. They head to the pod. Alan and Jake both help Mia climb inside. She sat inside with Alan driving and Jake behind her in the three seater.

"International Rescue this is Passenger Pod 1, on our way back to Tracy Island." Alan announces.

"Great, I'll be down on Tracy Island when you arrive." John states.

"F-A-B." Mia states.

"Now that's a time for F-A-B." John replies. Mia giggles and John smiles. Alan laughs a little. John's smile fades as he knew that Alan was teasing him.

"I'll see you when you get here." John states.

[Tracy Island - A Few Hours Later]

Mia steps out of the pod and she closes her eyes and focuses on the sounds. To the boys, Tracy Island might have looked beautiful, but with the sounds of the waves and the wind brushing through the many underground tunnels as well as the many trees located on the island, Mia could get an overall look.

"Welcome to Tracy Island." Alan explains.

"It... looks beautiful. Sis, do you want me to describe it?" Jake asks.

"No, I can feel it. It's beautiful." Mia explains and she hears the sound of footsteps, "Someone's coming." She rotates towards the footsteps and Alan turns and finds Scott approaching with Grandma Tracy.

"They're here! They're here! You're here!" Grandma exclaims and runs over and hugs Mia and Jake, "Oh my gosh, welcome home! Welcome home!"

"Welcome home?" Jake asks in surprise.

"Well, welcome to Tracy Island for the first time but Mia..." Grandma explains.

"Um... y-yes?" Mia asks.

"Welcome back to Tracy Island." Grandma Tracy explains.

"I've... never been here before." Mia explains.

"Yes, you have. You were born here." Grandma Tracy explains.

"What?" Mia asks.

"Your mother, Anna and the boys' mother, Lucille were childhood best friends first. Then the ladies met my Jeff and your father Steven. Steven and Jeff got along well for being husbands to best friends for life... Scott was born, Virgil was born and then both your mother and the boys' mother announced they were having a baby! We were so thrilled for Steven and Anna. They found out about the complications of giving birth to you, and Lucille and I were both medically trained so we acted as doctor and nurse to birthing you. You came in September and then John followed a few weeks later. You two were inseparable." Grandma Tracy explains.

"But we were." Mia explains, "Because I barely remember my time with John before..."

"Well, your mother did die when you were three and then Lucille left us a few short years later..." Grandma Tracy explains and looks at Alan who barely remembered his mother. Scott had the most time with Lucille, being the oldest.

"We'll get Jake settled. Don't you worry about him at all. John's arriving now in the space elevator." Grandma Tracy explains.

"Space Elevator?" Mia asks as she hears the sound of an engine coming into the deep cave.

"I'll lead you over." Scott explains as Grandma Tracy drags Jake away. Scott holds out his arm for Mia and she takes his arm.

"I'm actually disappointed that it's John that won your heart." Scott whispers.

"W-What? I-I... H-He didn't... We haven't..." Mia squeaks out.

"You two were still on comms when you two sort of confessed to each other. Don't worry. I think it's cute. Gives me something to tease my little brother about." Scott explains. Mia gasps and gently swats his arm.

"Do not tease your brother, that is not nice." Mia explains.

"Here's John." Scott states and gives Mia a gentle shove right into John's arms.

"Scott." John complains as Mia falls into his arms and her head gently rests against his chest.

"Hi, John." Mia whispers. John's cheeks flush red and he smiles.

"Hi, Mia." John replies, "Welcome back."

"Into your arms." Scott teases.

"Ignore him. He knows not what he speaks." John states.

"Grandma says to behave yourself." Scott explains.

"I'm not some wild beast. Why did she have to say it like that?" John asks.

"Huh?" Mia asks, confused.

"It's nothing. Bye, Mia. Talk to you later." Scott explains.

"Shall we go?" John asks.

"How are we getting up to Thunderbird Five from here? Is Alan taking us in Thunderbird Three?" Mia asks.

"Do you want to go in Thunderbird Three?" John asks.

"How did you get down here?" Mia asks.

"The Space Elevator. Brains made it. It allows me to go to and from Thunderbird Five seemingly in no time at all." John explains.

"Really?" Mia asks.

"Yes." John tells her.

"Fascinating. I'd like to take a ride up in that." Mia explains.

"Um, alright." John explains. John leads her inside.

"Typically it's fit for one person only, but Brains made modifications." John states. He guides Mia to sit down in the chair and John sits in the main chair beside her.

"So how was your flight?" John asks.

"Interesting. Jake and Alan used their vision to talk about landscapes I've never seen. Ase even joined in the conversation." Mia explains.

"You've gotten a new headband. I assume that's what Ase is in now?" John asks.

"Yes." Mia replies, "Jake says it makes my blonde hair look shorter. I got it trimmed a little and Ase said it looks rather beautiful." Mia touched the tips of the strands.

"It does." John blurts out. Mia lifted her head towards John. Mia hears a peculiar sound.

"What was that?" Mia asks.

"A-A compliment." John admits. Mia hears the sound again.

"The compliment, while very nice, was not what I was referring to. I do believe the pulley system is not working." Mia explains.

"That doesn't make any sense." John explains and he pulls up everything and runs a quick diagnostic test.

"What is it, John?" Mia asks.

"Trouble. Brains is going to be angry with them when Brains finds out that my brothers took control of the Space Elevator to make it hang us in the air like bait on a hook." John explains.

"Why would they do that?" Mia asks.

"To embarrass me." John explains, "It'll take just a moment to hack through everything and get us moving again. They forgot that I'm on the Space Elevator and it's a part of my ship." Mia giggles and John looks towards her.

"John, I think it's rather nice of them. We've had a connection since you were born. A friendship, one that I wonder if our mothers whispered to each other wondering if... we'd be something more than just friends." Mia explains. John's cheeks flush red.

"Would that be a bad thing?" Mia asks.

"No, of course not." John replies and his cheeks darkened, "But I don't want to rush anything. You're an amazing girl who's been through so much. The loss of your mother then the loss of your father..."

"You've lost so much too, I hear." Mia explains.

"Yeah..." John replies.

"But I imagine Jeff is still here. I can feel it." Mia explains.

"You can feel it?" John asks.

"After the death of someone you know, there's a feeling about a place, a gone but not forgotten feeling. But that feeling isn't there. It is, but in the sense that he's gone. Just, not occupying the space. And that's not how things are with your mother. I can feel her spirit, hugging you boys, loving you boys. When I was last on Tracy Island as just a little girl, there was this strong emotional feeling, love, happiness, mainly from my father being overjoyed to be a father, but there was something about Jeff, his energy was strong and gave a feeling of love for your mother and for you boys. Jeff's spirit isn't there. Which means he's not dead." Mia explains.

"Is being intuned like that... is that from not having your sight?" John asks.

"Perhaps. But I've always felt it. I still feel it with Dad and Mom's spirit." Mia explains, "They're hugging me, holding me, telling me that everything will be okay. If Jeff was dead, he'd have come to the same place in which your mother's spirit resides. Tracy Island, looking after you boys, just like your Grandfather is looking after Grandma Tracy. But Jeff's spirit isn't there. That gives me hope that Jeff is still alive and we'll find him."

"Thank you, Mia. I'll pass that along to my brothers." John explains.

"Guys, let us go. Stop being weird." Mia says. The Space Elevator didn't move.

"Tracy Island, this is the Space Elevator, come in." John states and they didn't get a response, "Guys, this isn't funny."

"Ase, contact Jake's Ase." Mia explains.

"Jake has an Ase?" John asks.

"Yes, I split my Ase software with him, Father can look after both of us now." Mia explains, "He monitors everything for me. His Ase is in his glasses."

"Oh, I did notice he wears glasses." John explains.

"But his blindness is from reading too much." Mia states.

"I can imagine." John replies, "Mia, why didn't you ever get the procedure done to see?"

"I've never had a reason to." Mia replies, "I never had a problem with my eyes until now."

"What's different now?" John asks.

"I can't see your face." Mia explains.

"I wouldn't imagine it's really much to look at." John replies.

"With that mindset, is that why you hide up in Thunderbird Five?" Mia asks.

"What? No. I don't hide. I love the feeling of being in space, being at zero gravity." John tells her, "It's... quiet."

"Away from your brothers?" Mia asks.

"No, I'm always constantly around my brothers." John states, "I love my brothers and I love my family, it's just... everything else is noisy."

"Everything?" Mia asks.

"You're the first person outside my family that I've felt like... I can sit for hours and just talk to and spend time with. It's one of the things I really like about you." John explains.

"I told you I'd probably be interrupting a confession." Scott's voice calls out.

"Scott, what's going on?" John asks.

"We were trying to ask you that question. Why aren't you two moving?" Scott asks.

"We thought you guys were pranking us." John explains.

"I don't see any visible issues with the Space Elevator." Brains' voice explains.

"But it won't respond to continuing to fly up." John states.

"I imagine this is the first time International Rescue has needed rescuing." Mia teases.

"Ase was also not responding. Alan's heading to Thunderbird Five to see if anything's going on. I'm going to manually detach you from the cable and bring you back down onto Tracy Island where Brains will run a full diagnostic." Scott explains.

"Thanks." John replies, "Sorry, Mia." Mia giggles.

"It's never a dull moment with you boys, I love it." Mia explains. They are lowered back to Tracy Island and John and Brains work on the space elevator while Mia takes a nap. She was very tired.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.9K 185 19
Years ago before Jeff tracy my son dissapeared I had six grandchildren but when Jeff dissapeared that day so did their sister, who was the youngest o...
22.8K 457 19
Mia is not who everyone thinks she is, she loves her life. She ran away from home at a young age, her parents were way to protective. Now she's up hi...
2.4K 51 10
When Alan was younger, there was two people who acted like his parents. Their names? John Tracy and Phoenix Wren. When Phoenix graduates, she moves t...
24K 277 18
11 years ago Scott had a school friend called Carmia. 11 years ago he had a crush on her. 7 years ago Scott' mother died in an avalanche. 6 Years ago...