Unexpected | Sturniolo triple...

Door sunnyie_eve

Where one collaboration with three brothers and an on online friendship leads to an ever bigger one along wit... Meer

1 | Triplets
2 | Picked on
3 | A Pro
4 | Flickering
6 | Ritual
7 | Stuck
8 | Going Under
9 | Crashing
10 | Surprise
11 | Saving
12 | Fuzzy Feeling

5 | Talking

431 15 1
Door sunnyie_eve

"If all the activity is right here. What if we just make a big circle right there?" Sam suggests so they move the rope again and it goes off more so they put the Alice box down.

"Nick, why you in the circle?" Dani laughs at him all alone in it.

"Oops," He does a little jog to get on the outside of it then joins her side along with his brothers.

"Carlota, are you here with us?" Colby asks, "Something's here with us."

Chris says he was gonna sit down on the floor while they waited for a response making his brothers and Dani laugh at him.

"Is there someone else other than Carlota?"

Secret

"It's a secret. What if it's Samantha pranking us again?" Sam suggests.

"Okay, tell us more about the secret."

Sharp

Thank

While the others start talking about what it could mean and the last, Matt and Dani were quietly talking to each other, "I think out of you three plus me, I'm likely to get scared first. Despite me loving stuff like this."

"I don't think so." Matt tells her.

"Really?" She looks at him shocked, "You don't know me."

"There's no way." He silently laughs, "You never look or get scared in past videos."

Dani starts to smile bigger, "Nah, I beg a differ." She tells him and he can't help but smile too. Dani's smile was literally contagious. It was impossible not to smile when she smiled, "I'm right."

A noise happens making everyone turn their attention to it, "Did that mirror just make a noise?" Colby looks up at it and everyone agrees with him.

Matt ends up turning to look behind him so Dani does the same, "What?" She asks him.

"Nothin,"

As they wait for more to come through a thud happens causing Dani to grab Matt's arm since it startled her, "I'm sorry." She removes her hand feeling embarrassed and stupid. Not just because she was the only one who got spooked but because of her reaction.

Matt chuckles, "It's okay. And I guess you were right about getting scared first." He places his hand in her shoulder before moving since he didn't know her like Nick. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Are you the one making knocks behind us?" Colby asks.

With

Larry

"Larry the Lobster?" Dani asks with a straight face before laughing at herself, "I'm sorry." She thought no one heard her but Chris was trying to not show he found it funny.

Story

"Do you want to tell us the story about how you died?" Nick asks before it says Larry again shocking Sam and Colby because it never repeats the same word in a row. "Is this Larry trying to tell us your story of how you died or ended up here?"

"There's ninety spirts in this hotel. Maybe it's just a random guy named Larry trapped here?" Colby suggests beefier joking about Larry they all knew.

"What happed to Larry? What's the story?" Sam asks.

Hide

"Excuse me?" Dani takes a step back.

"That's..." Colby sighs.

"Is Larry hiding from someone?" Matt asks them before they get another bang.

"What the fuck was that?" Sam asks as they look around.

Matt looks to see Dani wasn't next to him anymore but was behind him causing him to laugh at her, "You good?"

"Oh, I'm great." She smiles, "I love knocks and bangs on walls." She says sarcastically so he uncrosses his arms to move one back to pull her back next to him.

Trust

"We should trust what Larry says, is that what you're saying?" Matt asks, "Is Larry a good person we should talk to? And listen to what he says?"

"I feel like this person is either Larry or doesn't like Larry. Or thought they could trust Larry." Nick tells the group what he thinks.

"Or they're living like Larry." Chris jokes.

"So you did hear me?" Dani taps him in the shoulder.

"I was trying so hard not to laugh when you said Larry the Lobster."

Glory

More bangs happen and were louder this time for them, "Is that above or behind?" Sam asks wanting to know where it was coming from.

"That is like right here." Colby walks over to the wall behind him.

Matt explains it sounds like how Colby just touches the wall but louder. He then goes to ask if anyone was in the wall, in the other side of the wall in the other room, or a secret passage way.

Designate

Memories

"Do you have lot of memories in this room?" Matt goes on to ask more questions.

"How is this kid so fearless?" Chris asks turning towards Nick.

"Matt's crushing." Sam lets him know he was doing well.

"Sam and Colby and Matt." Nick jokes.

Elsie

"Did Larry and Elsie make memories in here?" Matt asks then laughs.

"Oh, what kind?" Dani laughs looking at him which only makes him laugh more.

"I dunno, what type of memories?"

"Matt! Shh." Nick tells him, "You can't make sus jokes about ghosts."

"I'm not. I said I don't know what type of memories." He tells him.

"Take this thing seriously."

"I am," Matt tells him then gives Dani a side eye look and they silently laugh.

"Can you give us an obvious sigh again?" Colby asks bending over, "Make a thump behind us. If this is you Elsie or Larry?"

Paula

They end up moving the rope to the other side of the room getting the word blue and find, "Find the blue." Dani put it together.

"Wait, find the blue it's over there. They said go back to the blue." Colby gets it too.

"To me that counts as an obvious sign for sure." Nick tells the group.

Once again they pick up the rope and as they move they get the word turn so the ghosts were telling them where to go.

Amanda

Four

"Four of them are blue." Matt points out the lights.

"So that's four people. We've gotten four names right?" Dani asks the group thinking of the names.

"We got five." Matt tells her.

"No, we've gotten four." She tells him, "I'm sure."

"Elsie, Larry, Paula, and Amanda." Nick lists all the names they have gotten.

"Okay, we've gotten four." Matt points at her, "I was thinking the five because of Carlota." He tells her.

"It's okay." She tells him.

Suffocate

"Maybe they're suffocating in here since they're stuck?" Dani looks around and Colby agrees with his sister.

Suffocate

Task

Purgatory

"You might be right, Dani. Because of all the mirrors." Sam tells her as they finish up in the mezz.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.7K 1K 25
'if you had the opportunity to collab with anyone, who would it be?' "i just started watching the sturniolo triplets, they seem cool so maybe them" t...
25.3K 360 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...
505K 6.8K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (🎀) 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
94.6K 1.7K 43
"𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨" 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯.. ─── �...