Y/N x Leah Williamson

arsenalwfcstories által

Y/n Bronze, sister of Lucy Bronze, embarking on her footballing journey in the WSL. Több

Background
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
NEW STORY ALERT!

Part 34

1.3K 29 1
arsenalwfcstories által

It's been a few years. The boys are now 8. Isla is 5. Noah and Lucas are in the arsenal academy. Leah retired a few years ago, she's coaching with the arsenal women's team. I retired a year after Isla was born.
Isla is wrapped around Leah's finger. The amount of love Isla has for Leah is unbelievable.

We are in the car on the way to the twins football game.
Isla: "Mummy?"
Y/n: "yes darling?"
Isla: "can I start football?"
Y/n: "of course you can sweetheart."
Isla: "yay!"

The boys are playing, Leah couldn't make the game due to the girls training session. So I'm stood on the sidelines with Isla cheering them on for the both of us. They both shine through this team, no one can touch them. They are just like their mums, Noah plays striker and Lucas plays midfield. They have such a bond on the pitch, assists and goals galore.

Isla loves cheering her brothers on. She's their biggest supporter. It's half time and someone kisses my cheek.
Isla: "MAMA!"
Leah picks her up and kisses all over her face.
Y/n: "what are you doing here?"
Leah: "you think I was going to miss their first game of the season?"
Y/n: "they are playing so well"
Leah: "just like us"
Isla stays in Leah's arms whilst the game continues. The boys haven't noticed Leah is watching them yet. They score a few more goals in the second half. The full time whistle goes. The boys shake hands with the opposing team and run over to us. They notice Leah.
Noah: "MAMA!"
Lucas: "MAMA!"
They run up and hug her.
Leah: "you both played so well!!"
Leah hugs them both and we all head to the car to go home.

The rest of the season goes well. Arsenal women are at the top of the table and the boys are all over other teams thriving.
Isla takes up football in the local team and gets scouted for the Arsenal girls academy. Leah has never been so proud of her kids. All of them playing for her team.

————————————————————————————

A short chapter I know, but the story is ending soon. This was more of a stop gap chapter.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 54
imagines I wrote of women footballers! *ignore spelling mistakes pls, ty!*
31.6K 528 26
A new player has joined Arsenal WFC at a tense time. After playing in a championship club will she be able to survive in the top ranks? And will she...
176K 5.7K 38
For the Bronze-Walsh family, life seems perfect But will it stay like that for much longer? Follow Rosie, Lucy and Keira's journey as they continue t...
20.2K 717 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023