Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

didigtsyduehjf tarafından

DevianArt Daha Fazla

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered
Growing for your Dom feeder

First Meeting

430 1 0
didigtsyduehjf tarafından

It wasn’t difficult to spot them. Even if I hadn’t known Beau from photos, it wouldn’t have been easy to miss him when he was by far the fattest person in the room (apart from me of course).

And once I located Beau, I found my eyes drawn immediately to his partner, whose name I remembered to be Ran. Ran was stunning. As we drew closer, he only grew more entrancing. He had a kind of ethereal beauty, a face so captivating it made you shiver. Eyes as black as the night sky glancing coyly up under a curtain of dark lashes and the subtle hint of a smile greeted us as we pulled up two chairs beside them.

Aki slid hesitantly into his, probably caught off guard by Ran’s intense gaze. I tried reassuring him by squeezing his hand but his thin fingers dangled limply in my palm. He was more nervous than I thought.
I lower myself into my own chair and pull it in until I feel the familiar sensation of my belly pressing against the edge, then look up with a smile. Ran returns it, but Beau’s expression is more hesitant. I wouldn’t be surprised if Aki is wearing a similar look.

‘Josh, right?’ Ran asks, then turns to Aki. ‘And…?’

‘Aki.’ I answer, after Aki’s hesitation lasts for several seconds.

‘Nice to meet you guys.’ We endure several seconds of silence as Ran’s cool gaze washes over every inch of my body. Even though I’m bundled up in a heavy jacket over a thick sweater, I feel naked when he looks at me. There was something unnerving about Ran, and I could understand Aki’s uneasiness.

Seemingly satisfied with his inspection, Ran leans back in his seat, slim fingers curling around the cup of coffee in front of him.

‘And I’m Ran. This is Beau.’ He formally introduces them, then gestures to the tray of burgers and French fries in front of them. ‘We’ve already ordered food, so if you guys want to go ahead…’

Aki shot up so suddenly the legs of his chair clattered against the floor. ‘I’ll get it…’ He mumbles, verifying if I wanted my usual and scurrying towards the counter.

‘Is he always this jumpy?’ Ran askes bluntly.

‘He gets nervous easily. He’s fine once he’s comfortable around you.’ Of course, Aki becoming comfortable around you took everything from a few weeks to several months.

‘Is he okay with this…?’ This. The whole reason we were here.

‘I think so. He… He knows I want to do it and I hope he’d let me know if he felt really strongly against it.’

‘You’d let me know if you didn’t want to do this, right?’ Ran asks Beau, gently nudging his soft side.
‘I want to do this.’ Beau replies immediately, still not looking me in the eyes. I don’t think he’d properly looked at me since we sat down.

‘Good boy. So, Josh… You’ve got some really great pictures. Pretty interesting sets for a newbie.’ Ran takes a sip of his coffee.

‘Oh, Aki helped me come up with some ideas. And I’m willing to try pretty much anything.’

‘Aki?’ I watch Ran’s slim eyebrows disappear into his forehead. ‘It’s true what they say. Always the quiet ones… He’s little, isn’t he?’

Ran certainly wasn’t someone to be around the bush.

‘He… is but…?’

‘I mean, not just compared to you. He’s so skinny. Aren’t you afraid of…?’

I hesitate. Ran was pretty slim himself.  Good deal taller than Aki. Probably taller than me too. But he was definitely closer to ‘skinny’ than ‘averaged-sized’.

‘Afraid of what?’

Ran lowers his voice, grinning.

‘Well, when you do things like face-sitting. He looks like he’d break.’

I stare, still adjusting to Ran’s bluntness.

‘We don’t exactly… do things like that.’ I say.

‘Really?’ Ran looks genuinely surprised. ‘Why not?’

‘Aki’s not into that sort of thing.’ I explain.

‘But he is into you gaining…?’

My pause answers his question.

‘Oh, wow.’ Ran’s grin grows wider.

‘It’s not that… he’s against me gaining weight. He – he likes that I’m bigger and softer than him. I think it makes him feel… protected. He doesn’t mind my size. He just has no interest in whether I gain or not.’

‘Really?’ This question comes not from Ran but from Beau, and I get to see his face for the first time. His eyes are a gentle gold, much softer than Ran’s. He’s cute, and not in the same otherworldly, inhumane way as his boyfriend. He’s not in any way threatening. I feel my shoulders unclench, Beau putting me more at ease now that he’s communicating.

‘He doesn’t mind if you gain or not? He doesn’t mind if you’re… fat…?’

I shake my head. ‘That’s not his concern.’

‘But he still helps with the website?’ Ran asks, curious.

‘He knows more about that kind of thing than me. And he’s pretty open-minded. He doesn’t mind what I do as long as I’m relatively healthy.’

‘Interesting… How interesting… So then, he’s never fed you?’ Ran asks suddenly.

‘Well, he’s… fed me chocolate and stuff…’

‘No, no, no. I mean a proper feeding sessions, plates of food laid out in front of you and he stuffs you until you can’t move and inch, wondering where this new weight is going to go, how much you’re going to gain.’ Ran lovingly describes the situation, and I feel myself getting hotter.
‘Umm… We’ve never done that…’

‘But you’d like to. I can see it in your eyes. So, Josh, you’ve made a decent head start in putting on weight but imagine how exciting it would be if someone was helping you…’ I don’t know how to feel about the way Ran’s looking at me like that, almost hungrily.

‘You two would be dangerous together.’ Beau remarks. ‘You want to get fatter and he’ll stuff you until you can’t move. You’d outweigh a hippo by the end of the month.’

‘That’s kinda hot…’ I can’t help myself. That sounds amazing…

I’m suddenly aware of Aki standing behind me, laden down with our tray of food. He passes me my large burger and fries and settles down beside me once again, fidgeting with his single box of chicken nuggets.

‘So, Aki. Josh’s been telling me a little about you guys. You’re not into gaining, but you help him run his website? That’s an… interesting situation.’ Ran comments.

Aki’s eyes widen. He and Ran are going to be an interesting situation alright. Ran refusing to sugar-coat anything is going to be a shock for someone as delicate as Aki.

‘It makes him happy… I’ll support anything that makes him happy…’ Aki tells his nuggets. I smile and take his hand, and this time he squeezes back.

‘So you don’t care how fat he gets?’

‘…He can get as big as he wants…’ Aki’s voice barely rises above a whisper.

‘How big do you wanna get, Josh?’ I can’t tell if Ran is purposely trying to stir something up, but something tells me this is just the way he is.

‘To be honest… I’m pretty comfortable with the size I am now, though I wouldn’t say no to another fifty pounds.’ The mention of extra weight curls Ran’s lips into a grin.

‘How much are you?’ I can tell this is precious information to him.

‘Around 430? I think.’

Ran licks his lips.

‘Beau’s almost 400 now, but he’s shorter than you. You have a limit though, don’t you babe?’ He asks his boyfriend.

‘I’d rather not go above 500…’ Beau mumbles.

‘Beau likes when I feed him but sometimes he doesn’t like his size. He can’t see how perfect he is.’ The way Ran is looking at Beau says everything about how Ran feels. Ran may have one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen but he’s completely mesmerized by his boyfriend. It’s sweet, and maybe I can consider Ran a little bit human.

‘How long have you two been together?’ I ask.

‘Six months now. Right, babe?’ Beau nods at Ran’s words. ‘He was chubby before we started dating. No, you were pretty fat actually, but you were a lot more timid.’

‘I didn’t really want to get fatter. But he likes when I eat…’ Beau says quietly to me. ‘And it’s not like I’m going to be losing weight anyway…’

‘What about you guys?’ Ran asks and both Aki and I have to think.

Was there ever a time when we weren’t together? I guess when we were very young kids, but even then we’d think nothing strange of holding hands and falling asleep against each other. Aki had always been a part of my life and I couldn’t imagine anything else.

‘Last summer.’ Aki answered, surprising me. Seriously? Only a year? I guess… I may have only been calling him my boyfriend for a year, but our relationship started much earlier than that. He’s talking about official status, I’m thinking about the gradual transition.

‘And both of you are completely comfortable with this?’ Ran asks.

I glance at Aki, who nods. ‘It’s what you wanna do.’

‘I do.’ I say. He never hesitated. Not even for a second. He trusts me completely.

‘And you, babe?’ Beau’s slower to answer Ran, but nods.

‘Well then. I guess we should let you two get to know each other a little better.’ Ran smiles at Beau and I, more warmly this time. ‘Aki? I’ll show you around.’ Aki looks terrified at the prospect of spending alone time with Ran.

‘You’ll be fine.’ I smile at him, rubbing his slim arm.

‘He’s scary…’ Aki makes a face.

‘I’m not entirely sure he’s human.’

‘Not helping, Josh!’

‘If he turns into a demon or something, we’ll call the whole thing off.’ I smile at him. ‘Love you.’

‘Love you.’ He gently kisses me, and joins Ran over by the door.

I look back at Beau, my companion for the next hour or so. He seems disappointed now that Ran’s left but not as nervous as when I first saw him.

‘Are you finished?’ He asks me, gesturing to my empty tray.

‘Yeah. I guess… We could go walking or something…?’

‘Exercise…’ He makes a face, then smiles. I like him.

I place both palms on the table and force myself up, belly making contact with the table surface as I stand up.

Beau, I notice, has a much smaller belly than me but when he squeezes himself out of the booth I see his weight has chosen to gather behind him. His denim jeans look stretched to breaking point across his vast thighs and massive rear. He’s got a noticeable pear-shape to him. When he waddles in front of me, the swaying of his wide hips is very apparent, captivating almost. No wonder Ran’s fallen for him.

Once outside, we’re suddenly hit by a wave of fresh, crisp air. Beau pulls his jacket across his soft stomach and attempts to zip it up, but the instant we start moving it gradually begins to unzip itself.

‘You’re tall.’ Beau comments, and I make note of the several inches of height between us.

‘No, I think you’re just little.’ He smiles at this.

‘That’s what Ran says.’

‘Ran’s… uhh…’

‘Ran’s really something. I know. Sometimes I can’t believe he’s real. He transferred to our school in the middle of the year. He was quiet in class, but soon got himself a reputation. I think he slept around a lot.’ Beau frowns. ‘And they made us lab partners and everything changed. I… I didn’t really have any friends. I’m… shy. I’m better now, that I have him. But before I met Ran, it was really awful. Aki’s shy?’ Beau asks me.

‘Crazy shy. He just gets nervous around people. He’s only okay with me because we’ve known each other so long.’

‘I get that. People are terrifying. Aren’t you..?’

‘Me? Not really. I’m quiet, I guess. But not really shy.’

‘So, you’re not nervous about… the weight?’ Beau’s nowhere near as direct as Ran.

I shake my head.

‘I used to be thin. I’ve only gained this much recently. I’d always wondered about getting bigger, how… how it would feel. Last summer I visited my aunt in Texas and let’s just say they eat well over there. I didn’t even notice I was gaining weight until I got home and saw my parents’ reaction. But by then… I’d already decided I liked my new body. I like having… complete control over my size.’

We walk in silence for a few minutes.

‘I’ve never been thin.’ Beau says quietly. ‘What’s it… like?’

‘It’s… lighter.’ I smile. ‘You don’t get tired as easily. But… this is softer. There’s something reassuring about feeling my belly pool into my lap when I sit down, or having arms so soft they double as pillows. Isn’t there a part of you that… likes being so plush?’

Beau thinks. ‘Maybe. But then I feel guilty.’

‘You shouldn’t feel guilty. Does Ran really feed you?’

Beau’s eyes glaze over, instantly deep in thought. ‘It’s… amazing. We’ll order lots of food, because neither of us can cook, and he’ll lay it out around me, telling me I can’t leave until I’ve eaten everything. Then he’ll feed me. He prefers to do it himself but sometimes he lets me feed myself while he, uhh...’ Beau blushes. ‘And when I’ve gotten so full I can’t budge, he’ll rub my belly, make me feel better and tell me what a good boy I am.’ Beau blushes harder.

‘That sounds… wonderful…’ I imagine the same situation, but Aki being the one pressing food to my lips…

‘You and Aki have never tried?’

‘Nah. I think… something like that would make him nervous.’

‘Isn’t it a little strange that he’s no problem with you gaining weight but he’s not an encourager?’

‘Well… it wasn’t your intention to gain weight, was it? You’re doing it for Ran.’

‘I was fat anyway, though…’ Beau says. ‘You should talk to Aki about it. It feels so good. Almost better than sex.’ Beau blushes again, probably not intending to say that last part out loud.

We get a bridge and stop for a few minutes. 400lbs is a lot of weight to carry around.

‘Beau… you’re really okay with this?’ I ask, figuring we should talk about it.

He nods, half smiling. ‘Ran would really enjoy it and you’re good-looking and I feel comfortable around you.’ I frown.

‘You shouldn’t do it just because Ran would enjoy it.’ I say.

‘Maybe I want to do it a little bit myself and I’m just using Ran as an excuse.’

I laugh at this.

‘Josh, you’re attracted to fat people, right?’ He asks suddenly.

I smile. ‘I am.’

‘So you’ll enjoy it too?’

‘Oh, I’ll definitely enjoy it.’

‘Aki’s so skinny…’ He glances at me curiously.

‘That’s not my concern. He doesn’t like to eat a lot. I don’t care what he looks like – he’s perfect whatever way he wants to be. I like HIM.’ Beau nods.

‘That’s sweet. Sometimes… I don’t think Ran would be interested in me if I were thin.’ He sighs.
‘Does that upset you? Have you spoken to him about it?’

‘He says he probably wouldn’t have been as interested but we’ll never know because that’s not how things are. He says I shouldn’t dwell on it. I don’t doubt he loves me, I just don’t know if our relationship is healthy.’

I think about this.

‘Do you love him?’

‘Of course!’ Beau looks horrified at the thought of this not being obvious.

‘Well then, maybe he’s right and you shouldn’t dwell on it. Everything will be okay as long as you’re both happy, right…?’

He’s quiet for a bit, then nods. ‘Right. I’m glad you’re so nice. I mean, you seemed nice from the emails but it’s just nice to have met you in person. You’re a little different than I thought.’
‘How so?’

We’ve started walking again, slowly.

‘Well, I only know you through your pictures. And fetish photos probably aren’t the best way to get to know someone.’

‘I guess not. In that case, I guess you’re different to what I thought as well.’

‘Ran does my make-up. And chooses the outfits and picks the sets. I just do what he tells me and it ends up looking like it does. I don’t recognize myself half the time. I look almost confident in those pictures.’   

‘You’ve got a great body, Beau.’ He makes a face.

‘If you think so. I think I look like a hippo, but that doesn’t seem to stop people from subscribing. I would have never in a million years thought I could make money this way. My… my parents are well off but it’s nice that I can make my own money. Ran said you’re doing really well. Since you just started recently. He’s subscribed to you.’

That was weird to think about. Ran, the same freakishly beautiful, sharp as a knife Ran, had seen pictures of my most intimate self.

‘I’ve seen some of your pictures, just enough to know who I’m going to be doing this with, but I wanted to meet you in person to know the real you.’

‘And?’

He smiles.

‘I feel okay about this. I don’t know how far I’ll want to go but…’

‘That’s okay. Whatever you’re comfortable with.’

‘I’ve only ever been intimate with Ran and I know this is just for the cameras, but it’s still going to be strange.’ He looks me up and down, then at himself. ‘We’re both pretty huge. I’m not sure if… I know how to even… go about this…’

‘I’m sure Ran has an idea.’ I grin. Being directed by Ran was certainly going to be an experience. ‘Besides, there’s no need to go all the way. I think just getting close to each other will be okay, if you’re not comfortable with going further than that.’

‘…Aki seriously doesn’t mind you getting close to me?’ Beau asks.

‘I don’t think so. He would have almost definitely said something. I’ll keep asking him up to the day but I really think he’s okay with it.’

‘Ran’s definitely okay with it. If anything, I think he’ll WANT us to go all the way.’ Beau stops. ‘Should we practice first?’

This catches me off-guard. ‘What kind of… practice?’

‘I mean, something small. Just to test the chemistry. And… if it freaks us out we’ll know we probably shouldn’t go ahead.’

‘What had you in mind?’ My mind wonders.

‘…Kiss me?’

I stare down at him, his golden eyes shining curiously. He is really cute.

‘Right now?’ I ask, debating whether this counts as being unfaithful to Aki. For the cameras is one thing, but this…

‘You don’t have to…’ He looks down. ‘I just thought… if we’re going to be doing a lot more, this will give a good indication of what it’s going to be like.’ He looks up again. He’s making a fair point.

I nudge his arm with my finger – it feels plush and supple even under the material of his jacket. My hand slides up further, running through the soft waves of his brown hair and he tilts his head back slightly, stepping closer. My belly gently bumps against his and I feel a jolt of electricity run through me. God, we’re both so fat. We’re both so massively, enormously fat, and there’s something really hot about that.

I lean down and kiss him, his lips plump and moist against my own. He’s a very gentle kisser, and I match his intensity. It’s a sweet moment, more tender than passionate. I slowly pull back, my hand dropping behind him, stroking the denim pockets stretched over his rear. This boy’s got a lot of butt.

‘That was… nice…’ He whispers, smiling very softly. ‘I think I’m okay with this. You – you kiss like Ran.’ He mumbles.

This surprises me. I would have thought for sure Ran was as aggressive as they come, passionate for sure, but also very dominant.

‘You’re sweet.’ I almost don’t want to let go. I haven’t stopped thinking about Aki for a second but there’s something exhilaratingly exciting about holding someone so fat this close to me. Reluctantly I step backwards, letting go of Beau’s waist.

I can’t wait for next week.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.4K 35 3
A story about a kid who goes to a special academy for weight gain.
25.3K 43 7
Natya has dozens of suitors, but how can she be sure they love her for more than her beauty? She goes to the woods for an answer and meets a witch wi...
112K 712 63
Being a cheerleader was tough; counting calories, maintaining an acceptable weight, never getting to eat what she wanted. A well deserved cheat day l...
16.3K 174 11
CW: mild belly kink and stuffing ahead! Ezekiel, a particularly gluttonous angel, finds himself kicked out of Heaven after one too many binges. To ge...