My Days Throughout The Week

بواسطة nxt_hxrxz

No one is safe in my head not even myself... المزيد

intro
monday feb 12
Tuesday feb 13
wednesday feb 14
Thursday feb 15
friday feb 16
saturday feb 17

sunday feb 18

1 0 0
بواسطة nxt_hxrxz

I didn't want to wake up I stayed up a little last night and drew a bit I fed the outside cat I named her skye she is a really pretty cat I don't know what type cat she is she's a long hair multi colored cat I know that much I love petting her she loves cuddles and pets I put her back out and fell asleep my mom woke me up telling me to get ready for church I picked a dark blue long dress that is not fluffy I don't really like dresses they're so uncomfortable.

I put it on and wore shorts under it and I ate breakfast. It was French toast and sausages I don't like sausages so I didn't put them on my plate I got 2 slices of French toast and I got some cinnamon roll syrup and put it on the French toast I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

After eating I got into the car my brother isn't coming to church today because he has the flu so he's staying home. Elizabeth has a friends named Maddie going to church with us she comes every Sunday.

Once we got to the church I got out the car and followed my parents to a seat and we all sat down after and hour the sacrament ended and then we went to our classes I sat there and almost fell asleep and another hour had passed and church was over.

We got home and I changed back into my daily clothes. And I had to clean and search for a Wi-Fi reapeater and I looked for it for four hours and I finnaly found it I plugged it in and i went to my room and drew and watched YouTube and played a little roblox.

I got bored so I went back to watching YouTube I did some makeup then I showered.
And went to my friend Abby's house and went to bed there

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66.4K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
679K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...