Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

Da ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... Altro

1β™‘
2β™‘
3β™‘
4β™‘
5β™‘
6β™‘
7β™‘
8β™‘
9β™‘
10β™‘
11β™‘
12β™‘
13β™‘
14β™‘
15β™‘
16β™‘
17β™‘
18β™‘
19β™‘
20β™‘
21β™‘
22β™‘
23β™‘
24β™‘
25β™‘
26β™‘
27β™‘
28β™‘
29β™‘
30β™‘
31β™‘
32β™‘
33β™‘
34β™‘
35β™‘
36β™‘
37β™‘
38β™‘
39β™‘
40β™‘
41β™‘
42β™‘
43β™‘
45β™‘
46β™‘
47β™‘
48β™‘
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

44β™‘

1.3K 40 71
Da ImDeluluAndi

《《 Be mine 》》

1996 words

Kusuo moves away with slightly widened eyes.

'I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that but..'

The pink haired stares at Y/n's eyes deeply.

"I couldn't resist. So let me redo it again and ask for consent this time."

Kusuo moves his hand to touch a strand of the h/c haired hair.

"Can I kiss you Y/n?"

Y/n who was still stunned at the first kiss looked at him speechless. She gulps trying to snap out of it and speak.

"Y-Yes."

Kusuo smiles caressing her face as he moves his lips closer to her lips again.

"You're so pretty right now love."

He whispers this before kissing her again much more gentler than a second ago.

-

-

-

Meanwhile back at Pk Academy.

Mikoto and the rest of the school finally are able to move after Y/n left and lifted her freezing time powers. The willow blonde hair looked around confused to where the pink haired and y/n went.

She sighs deeply walking back in the classroom with a disappointed look.

'I don't know what happened except how Y/n barged in and confessed that Saiki is her valentines.'

'Should I check my compatibility and her compatibility with him? All I know is his my mister right because we both are somewhat similar besides him almost able to do the impossible things'

Mikoto looks around and her eyes landed on the friend group who was chatting away with each other as usual. She walks over to them waving, they all glanced at her and waved back.

"What did Saiki say?"

Chiyo asks tilting her head while the others wait to hear her answer as well even knowing what to expect.

"Y/n interrupted and said how he was her valentines already"

The group was a bit startled before awkwardly laughing.

"That's disappointing I'm sorry to hear that Miko"

"Although It make sense since Saiki don't seem to mind Y/n at all. They are really close"

"I guess that make sense but his my mister right.. I believe in my abilities to know that"

The group just nodded not wanting to upset her anymore. Mikoto immediately began a ritual for compatibility again for her and Saiki and for Y/n and Saiki.

Her eyes sparkled when she saw 100% for hers but then when she does Y/n's compatibility with Saiki her mood immediately changed.

"I guess I didn't have a chance"

"What was the result?"

"100 for me.. "

"Isn't that good-"

Shun's words got interrupted by Mikoto.

"but infinity like the situation with Rin and Kei"

The groups eyes widened.

"AGAIN??"

Chiyo and Shun looks at each other almost crying and pouting.

"HOW CAN THEY BE INFINITY WHEN WE ARE THE ONES ALREADY DATING EACH OTHER"

"It's the work of dark reunion!"

Chiyo and Shun hugged each other being depressed about their bad compatibility percentage while the four easily gotten infinity percent.

Kei chuckles seeing the sight before leaning down to whisper to Rin.

"I guess we are just meant to be sweetheart~"

Rin's eyes widened at those playful yet seductive whisper from Kei. She looks up at him with a glare indicating to 'behave' in front of the others. Kei laughs again before patting her head. The heterochromia eyes sighs knowing she can't stop him. She just looks away hiding her slightly red face.

-

-

-

***

It was now Valentines Day. The council had been busy with making sure everything is going smoothly. Making a specific platinum blonde pout.

"Rin Ms. President.. Sweetheart I want to go do those silly couple things people are doing at school!"

Rin looks at Kei apologetically.

"It's really busy. I'm sorry Aoki"

"Don't call me that. Call me Kei"

Kei says this in a serious voice looking at her eyes. Rin sighs deeply before smiling slightly.

"I'm sorry 'Kei'"

"Much better"

Kei moves closer to her wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Let Asahi and Emica watch over everything. Let's have some fun too"

Rin looks up at him then at Emica and Asahi who's jaws was dropped to the ground seeing how close her and Kei were right now. Kei didn't really care if they saw them. He just smiles cheekily at them.

"Is it okay if we go try out some of the valentines events guys?"

Emica and Asahi looked at each other before nodding while Rin looks at her friends.

"You guys want me gone?"

"NO! Of course not Rin!"

"You rarely have fun and you have a date this time! ENJOY!"

"YEAH YOU DESERVE IT!"

The two smiles and put their thumbs up at the black haired making her smile as well.

"Okay but immediately look for me call me when you ran to trouble or need something. Will both be back as soon as possible."

"MHM!"

Kei winks and mouth 'thank you' to the two with them winking back and mouthing 'your welcome'. He then leads Rin towards the direction of where couple events in classrooms were happening.

"I didn't say this yet but you look gorgeous Sweetheart"

"Thank you. Was Ms. President as a nickname not enough?"

Rin says this a bit bluntly but she means no harm or meant to sound rude. Kei chuckles before smiling.

"Of course not. I got to have a nickname other than that to call you as a endearment"

Rin eyes slightly soften as she responded to that answer.

"I like it. Nobody calls me that before or any sweet nicknames at all."

"Now you do and I promise to never stop."

Kei's yellow eyes shines bright looking straight at her heterochromia ones.

"I want you. I want this to last forever."

Kei's take Rin's right hand and kiss the palm of it.

"I will do my best so give me a chance okay Sweetheart?"

Rin was startled at this sudden affectionate move but she don't make any attempt to stop it. Instead she uses her other free hand to caress his face and smiled sincerely at him.

"I'll do my best too."

Seeing that beautiful smile coming from her made Kei's face flushed red by her smile and touch. He moves to embrace her gently and protectively.

"I don't care about your background. I want you so badly."

-

-

-

***

Meanwhile with the friend group. They were all in the classroom who's hosting a game of musical chairs with a twist of everyone having a partner. It's like normal musical chairs but the guys OR just one of them got to make sure that they grab their partner on time to sit on their lap on time.

The teams are Chiyo and Shun, Y/n and Kusuo, Mikoto and Aren, Hairo and Nendou.

The girls look at Hairo and Nendou all hyped up and being competitive before bursting into laughter.

"You guys are teaming up?"

"YEAH!"

"It's just musical chairs with partner right?"

Nendou says while the guys look at him like his stupid.

"It's supposed to be with someone you like or dating Nendou you stupid!"

Shun says lecturing Nendou before Chiyo shakes her head.

"Not exactly. Miko and Aren are teaming up"

"Yeah and I'm not-"

Miko looks at Aren which made him look away scared.

Mikoto is still slightly upset about the rejection but she thinks It's not the end of the world just cause of it, no need to start any unnecessary drama with Y/n. Unlike a specific bluenette who didn't come to the valentines dance because she found out Y/n and Kusuo are going together.

"It's still a game! I wanna participate even if I need to team up with Nendou!"

Hairo says competitively which made the others that was watching thinking if they should join as well with there friends for fun as well.

Kusuo didn't wanna join but Y/n asked him so of course he had to now. The game of musical chairs then proceeds.

'Good grief. I can easily use my abilities to win this.'

The pink haired sighed as him and the others circle around the chairs dancing a bit till the music got caught off. He immediately sat on one of the seats and grab Y/n's arm to pull her his way to sit on his lap. The others made it too except the supposedly competitive team Hairo and Nendou.

It's because the two guys couldn't make up their mind on..

"Nendou you should've sat on my lap!"

"Wouldn't It make more sense if you did?"

The two bicker about it as they move to farther from the group that's playing since they are out. Y/n giggles when she saw them still bickering. Before she looks at the pink psychic way with a smile.

"We better win Kusuo I want the price"

'It's just couple bracelets. I can buy you it.'

"I still want it!"

Y/n says with sparkly eyes being determined. Kusuo chuckles before nodding.

'Let's win this then love.'

Y/n flushes red at his words and nodding before moving herself off his lap because the music began playing again.

-

-

-

***

After awhile of playing this. The two did end up winning the game. Y/n was smiling happily receiving It. She wears one of the bracelet then hand Kusuo the other pair. He didn't waste any time putting It on as well. It wasn't that fancy, It was a white and black bracelets which are magnetic of each other. So when they are near the heart shaped on it will stick to the other.

Y/n giggles at how cute yet silly it is.

"I love it"

Kusuo just hummed and smile seeing her smile.

Now everyone is gathering at the big gymnasium for the main event of Valentines Dance. Of course the Dance.

Everyone had found a partner of course some are just near at the corner watching if they didn't wanna dance or have no one too which is normal to most. Chiyo and Shun smile at each other feeling deja vu.

"I remember we first dance together at that event we went to with Y/n and the others"

"I already like you then but you didn't know"

Shun chuckles and looked at her with a apologetic look.

"I'm sorry but now we are dancing this time as a couple"

"Mhm"

Chiyo smiles happily letting Shun take lead in the dancing.

Kei gently wraps his arms around Rin and spin her around.

"Let me show you another talent of mine~"

Rin laughs and nods at his words.

"Okay then I'm watching"

Kei nods as he began moving swiftly and have Rin follow but it seems the black haired wasn't new to slow dancing as well.

"As expected of you Ms. President of course your good at this too. We are so perfect for each other~"

Rin looks at him with stoic eyes but she lets out another small laugh.

"I love when I'm the one making you laugh."

He whispers as he pulls her closer to him.

-

-

-

***

Aside from those other couple. The main one Y/n and Kusuo was silently enjoying themselves in the slow dance. Both their eyes admiring the other with a small smile on both of there faces.

Like It was just the two of them.. lost in each other's eyes.

Until Kusuo break the silence.

"Y/n your beautiful and kind and smart and the most sweetest girl I've ever met."

Y/n looks at him a bit surprised about to speak but Kusuo shakes his head showing his not done yet.

"I don't know how I can see you and not like bones like everyone else but I'm lucky to be able to. Me and you are opposite of each other way different but I know what I want and I know how I feel."

"I want to make you happy for a long time."

"That's so sudden-"

Y/n's words got interrupted when Kusuo pulls her closer to him and their face inches from each other. He stares deeply into her eyes again caressing her cheek softly speaking once again.

"I like you. It might even be beyond that. I love you... so."

"Be mine, Love."

-------------------------------------------------
I wanted to make it all fit in one sorry carried away...🤡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

304K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
204K 6.4K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
106K 4.1K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee ─and therefore, 𝘀𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺. WARNING! It has...