My living nightmare-Tom kauli...

Da Ellie_Berrie

I wrote this story because i really wanted to continue my living nightmare and i hope you like it i just want... Altro

I Hope This Is A Dream
I Want Him Alive
I Cant Believe Him
The New "maid"
The Visit
The Plot Twist
The argue
the suicide plan

AUTHORS NOTE

1.3K 27 44
Da Ellie_Berrie

Guys im sorry i just had to do this a lot of the people are spamming for me to do a face reveal so im just gonna reveal my instagram if yall want you can follow me and i have a lot of posts on myself so you will be able to see them:)

MY INSTAGRAM:  Just_single0.0

Thats it guys thank you all and i promise the next part is going to be AMAZING i will post it in a week maximum

Byee guyss love you :D <333

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
309K 18.1K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...