Arrange marriage with my bull...

kth____imagine tarafından

When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly l... Daha Fazla

Introduction
part 1
Part 2
Part 3 In the bathtub
Part 4 His cry baby
Part 5 can't live without you
Part 6 my shy kitten
Part 7 I can feel love by him
part 8
part 9
part 11 🔞
part 12
part 13 🔞
part 14
part 15
part 16🔞
part 17 🔞

part 10

1K 35 2
kth____imagine tarafından

Do you guys love Paris..?

They reached Paris...

JK : are you hungry?

Yn : Um Ya..

JK : let's eats something first coz it will take some time to reach hotel ..

She nodded.

They find a hotel ..by walking a little for there..

While crossing the road...

Yn : kook...

He was walking in front of her... Well ...he never do that.. He knows that when they walk together yn always like to hold hands or his arm.. It's her habbit.
After her call he looked back at her .

Yn : hold my hands. * she said looking down cutely *

JK pov

How can I stop loving this girl.

He sigh heavily and hold her hand in his big one

They reach at the place and eat the lunch there ..

After that they reach hotel
Later some time ...

Jungkook was talking on call about his office work.

Yn pov

We are here for our honeymoon and he is talking on call about his work... Well because of me he become like this... *sadly*
I remember how much he always wanted to come Paris to our honeymoon with me..
Even before our marriage sometimes he used to tease me with his ...telling me his wild fantacies
He always used to say.... Yn we'll do this.. We'll do that.. So excitedly
Looking at him changing himself is hurting me so much

She went to him and grab his phone and off it

JK : what the hell yn..

Yn : what are you doing kook.. We are here in Paris not in our office can you please stop being busy .

JK : oh is it.. Then what do want me to do Huh.. *he slowly step closer to her.. And she slowly step back *
Tell me yn.. What should we do then..
*He constantly coming closer to her but she was just steping back *

She become a little nervous and looked down as she have nothing to answer.
He pin her to the wall between his arm... Taking his face closer to her... He said..

JK : look into my eyes yn.. *she did as he said *
Now tell me.. Do you want us to do those things which a honeymoon couple should do...
She gulped.. He took his hand and started to cares her lips.. Dominantly
Tell me Mrs jeon.. I'm waiting for your answer
*he wishper *

They are looking in each others eyes being very close.. Just then.. He started to lean closer to her lips...

But in nervousness or maybe in shyness.. She moved her face to other side... Making him back off.

He smile betterly and said in his mind... *got my answers.. How much you will gonna hurt me yn *

JK : get ready we are going to the club.
*he said coldly and left *

She sigh heavily.. She wanted to stop him but he already left..

At the club ☝

She is wearing this ☝
And being mad at her still jungkook can't stop drooling over her...

..

Yn and JK arrived in the  club ...where yn sitting on the chair having her non alcoholic drink and on the other side JK was in the another corner having alcohol he is very drunk while yn is little aware of that but she was lost in her just then a boy come and started to talk with her sitting next to her * actually they are having casually stranger talk*

JK pov

My princess is looking so beautiful
(He is drunk more than his limit that he can't able to see anything other than yn for him his whole world stop only thing is moving is his heartbeat after watching his love. How beautiful she is looking... How much he love her...
But  at the same time he also know that yn don't love him... At least he think this way..
But suddenly his eyes notice a man talking with her ..due to his drink state and insecurities inside him  ..he misunderstood and get jealous.

Man : Tysm miss.. For letting me sit here ..while waiting for my wife... You are a nice company . I hope I'm not bothering you..

Yn : no not at all and it's OK.. In fact your wife is very lucky Huh.. To have a husband who is waiting for her since 1 hour  while she is in the washroom for this long... *they laugh *

They are  laughing when someone is burning in jealousy come in to them..
Jeon jungkook
He  come and grab yn's wrist and pulled her closer..

JK : * looking dominantly with his drunken state and cold aura *   having audacity to flirt with other men in front of your husband Mrs jeon...

Yn : koo.. It's not like.. (cutof)

JK : shhh.. Baby girl you Make me enough jealous... Let me come inside you  tonight ..
*she widen her eyes *  ( he chuckled)
I mean let me fit myself in your mind ....
Only me... No any other man... *whisper*
He drag her  outside..
Actually the party and the club are in the hotel itself so they just have to go upstairs to There room.

Woo... Who was he... Her daddy?

Man : you come wifey... He is not her daddy but husband... Madly in love with her *chuckled*

His wife : looks like she will not able to walk tomorrow..
They laugh..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the delay..
Enjoy the part and please do votes and comments

I'll try to post more soon the next parts.
Always love u all bye.. ✨❤

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.1K 293 14
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
624K 21.8K 53
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...
2.4M 80.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
56.7K 1.8K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...