Tokyo Revengers Headcannons

Από bloodymary4321

Basically a book about Tokyo revengers haedcannons maybe with scenarios. I don't own any of these fan arts an... Περισσότερα

Info
When they have a crush on you
When they confess to you
When you are an official couple with them
When you are on your periods
A/N
When you have your first kiss with them
When you have an argument with them
When someone's flirting with you
Request
A/N
When you do it with them for the first time
A/N
When you wear their Toman uniforms
When you are pregnant (Reaction)
When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.III
Pregnancy Reactions Pt.IV
A/N
When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.V
When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.VI
When you are pregnant (Reaction) Pt.VII
When they crave your attention
When they see your childhood pictures
A/N

When they cheat on you Pt. 1

103 1 1
Από bloodymary4321

This chapter was requested by Luna 2569. Thank you for giving a request.The person whom they cheat on you with is named Mary for some scenarios  Sorry for the people whose name is Mary but it has nothing to do with you. You are already reminded that some scenarios in this could be angst or fluff because of misunderstanding. On to the chapter.

..........................................................................................................................................................

Mikey

You were heading back from work now. It was late and you already messaged Mikey about eating and sleeping early. There was an office party that you didn't know of since it was surprise for you getting a promotion.

Mikey didn't knew about this and you wanted to surprise him. You quickly got inside the house. The lights were turned off so you slowly went up to the room to avoid waking him up. Suddenly when you came to your room, you started hearing noises.

Loud noises were coming. You thought mikey hurt himself. You quickly rushed inside and took a look. Horrified was not even the word to describe your emotions. Mikey was on standing holding a girl while kissing her. 

"Excuse me, what the fuck is going on with you guys." " Y/n, no it's not what it looks li-" 

" Wait this is the girl you have been dating babe, I mean, she is not even pretty looking. Why'd you date her, out of sympathy." Okay now you were angry. First of all, this girl was hooking up with your boyfriend then making fun of you in your house.

" Yeah right, not as much as sympathy he felt for you that he had to keep you hidden. Must be your looks and brain. Ih wait, you don't have any" " Excuse me-"

" Yeah, you are excused, so take your ass out of my house." " Ugh, babe. I can't believe you." " Wait, Mary-" and just like that, mikey is convincing her to get inside.

" He is so gone"

Draken

You were minding your own business while you were out for a nature walk. Until you saw. Draken being dragged away by a girl. You assumed it was one of the girls who lived with Draken but she didn't seem familiar.

You decided to investigate the matter. You quickly tailed them. You followed them until you ran into Emma. " Sup, Emma."  " Hey, y/n chan. I assumed you were on a date with Draken. What are you doing here?"

" A date...with draken. No, we weren't planning to go anywhere." " Oh, but Mikey mentioned something about it....that is why he didn't visit Mikey at his house today. Well, what are you doing."

" Tailing Draken, I saw him with an unfamiliar girl."  " Really, then we should figure it out. I'll help". " Let's go then"

You started tailing them with Emma and that girl pulled Draken inside an abandoned building. You quickly took a peep inside through a broken window while Emma was holding you. " Do you see something."    " Yeah, I see Draken and that girl. OMG! Emma, we need to go inside. NOW!"  

You quickly went inside with Emma and caught Draken kissing the girl. You cleared your throat signifying your presence to them. " Y-y/n, what are you doing here."  " What are you doing here, huh."

" L-look, this is all just a misunderstanding and- "  " Draken, do you know this girl. She seems  lost, let me help her." The girl said and walked towards you. She the leaned towards you and whispered in your ears " Draken's mine, bitch so back off. Seriously, I can see why he decided to cheat."  

You quickly shoved her back and slapped her hard. " You don't have any say in this matter. This is a conversation between me and Draken."  Then the girl suddenly started fake crying and ran to Draken " Did you see, I just went to ask her if she was lost or did she knew you but instead she hit me."

You were shocked by the actions of that girl. " I-i am baffled by what you are doing, Draken. Man, I didn't knew you had it in you. And to think that you'll be cheating on Y/n chan with Mary." Emma suddenly spoke.

" You know her" You suddenly asked Emma. " Yeah, her name's Mary, she's my classmate and a total whore." " Is that so, then fine, Draken. You made your choice. It's over. Stay happy with Mary now."

Takemichi

You were drinking coffee after a long day of work. You work at the pet store which is owned by Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora. They were kind enough to help you get a job there and you slowly befriended them.

You got the most along with Chifuyu through which you met Takemichi and it was love at first sight. The way he not afraid to cry or act cowardly in front of others made you love him. Then you confessed and he accepted which was shocking since you heard rumors he still loved his ex girlfriend Hinata Tachibana from middle school but they broke up eventually.

Chifuyu was happy for you both and even planned dates for you. But now days, you started feeling less sparks in your relationship. Takemichi seemed more occupied in his phone while his time with you and started ignoring your calls and text. 

You were drowned in your thought when suddenly, your phone had a notification. A text message from Chifuyu. An image. Takemichi and some...other girl holding hands. What the hell. You called Chifuyu to confirm. 

He told you everything about how this is the girl, Hinata Tachibana. You were so angry that you payed for your drink and went straight to Takemichi's apartment. You had a spare key and went right to his room and there he was. With Hinata and they were in the bed cuddling while watching a series on Netflix.

" Takemichi?"  " Y/n!"  H e quickly put a pause to the series and stood up. And so did Hina. " Wait, Takemichi kun, is this the girl that's been obsessed with you and chases you even after you said no many times. If she is troubling you, then I can talk to her. Shed does seem the stalker type to me."

" Hush, Hina." " Oh really, nicknames, you never called me by one. What the hell are you doing. I should have buried those feeling way ago when I heard those rumors but instead I didn't because I gave you a chance that you didn't deserve. And you even told her that I chase after you"

" You.....don't?" Hina said. " Of course not, he is my boyfriend."  " Really Takemichi fun, is this true."  Takemichi just stood quiet. " I can't believe you Takemichi kun. I even gave you a chance and you lied to me. Y/n chan, ket's get out of here. He lied to both of us."

" You're right. Happy single life to you."  " I'll explain everything to you Y/n chan. About how this fraud approached me and said all nasty things about you."

Mitsuya

You were on your way from Domino's to your shared apartment. Mitsuya and you were dating for 5 years now and he finally proposed you. He even offered to design your wedding dress. Invites were sent out and everybody was coming.

You were on your way bringing take out from Mitsuya's favorite place to disturb him while he was working on the wedding dress. While you reached at the entrance, there was Mana and Luna's shoes, Mitsuya's shoes and a random girl's shoes. The size of the shoes would fit you so no way was it Mana and Luna's shoes.

You were outside of the room in which mitsuya was working in. The door was slightly open and you took a peek knowing it was wrong. But you did so anyways, and what you saw was horrifying .

Mitsuya was pushed to the edge of the table and was being kissed aggressively by some random girl. Wait, you knew this girl. Since Mitsuya is a fashion designer, the models were hired and she was one of them. Mary, you assumed. The expression that Mitsuya wore on his face was shocked and surprised like he didn't expect this himself.

" What in the hell is going on here." The takeout from Domino's dropped to the floor with a thud. Mitsuya noticed you came running to you and held your hands. " Babe, you have to believe me, this girl was onto me an-"  " I don't want to hear anything. How could you do this Mitsuya, and right before our wedding. Even when you offered to design my wedding dress."

" Baby it's really not what it looks li-"  " This is the girl you've been rejecting me for so long. I mean her over me. What is she, some stupid looking insecure girl who tries dieting but never succe-"   " Shut up Mary, she is my fiancee. You can't go around spouting bullshit about her. Please get out and our contract's over."  

" What?! Ugh, I can't believe this. Bastard."  She exited the house. " What the..... what just happened."  

" I'll explain, she came over and I assumed that she came over for the details of the runaway. She is one of the newest models Yuzuha and Hakkai recruited for me. We signed a contract for the details if she'd work for me. But then the next second she onto me. And I was surprised and then you came and all that shit just happened."

" Oh, I am so sorry babe, I should've never doubted you. I am so so so sorry. Here, as a token of my apology, Domino's."   " And you came just at the right time. Your wedding dress's design is finished."

Baji

You were feeding start cats in your locality. You loved cats and so did your boyfriend. At weekends, you'd come over to his house and then you two would go to feed the cats. It was your favorite activity with him.

But this weekend, Baji wasn't with you. He had some emergency and couldn't make it. You assumed it was gang meeting emergency. While you were feeding the stray cats, you hear some noise coming nearby.

You decided to check it out. What if some stray cat got hurt. And you were right, some stray cat did got hurt. It seemed like it had a broken leg, you quickly scooped the cat up in your arms and went to the nearest vet.

You were at the reception, talking to the receptionist for the appointment. She told you to sit down and wait for your turn. While you were waiting, you saw a very familiar face. So familiar that you instantly recognized him. It was Baji.

You rushed up to him and started talking to him. " Baji, what are you doing here."   " Y/n, what are you doing here?"     " I found a stray cat hurt so I brought it here. What about you?"

" Uh.....I.......-"    "Hey babe, thank you so much for coming. I wouldn't have been able to take my pet to the vet without your help."  Baji was silent as a woman approached him and started saying things to him.

" What?! Babe I- Baji. Are you....."      " Wait who are you?"     " I am his girlfriend. You might not know this but I think he is a two timing weasel. I am so sorry, you might not know this."  You tried to sympathize with the lady thinking she was dating Baji without knowing and you reached out to hold her hand.

" What the hell! Stay away from me, I don't like people like you touching me. FYI, I know you are his girlfriend. Can't say that I am too surprised that he cheated on you with me. Whatever! Let's just go, babe."

She took baji's hand and took him away. 

"I will have my revenge soon enough, Baji Keisuke. Just you wait."

Chifuyu

You were helping out in the pet shop. You usually stopped by to help him out and he loved it when you did so. You sometimes even brought pet food and stitched blankets for them. Chifuyu and the others working there loved it when you stopped by. You were always so gentle and nice with the animals. 

Today,  you decided to pay an unexpected visit to the shop through the backdoor. Chifuyu told you they rescued one puppy at a flooded area and it was feeling very lonely and alone and homesick. You felt very sad upon hearing that and decided to surprise Chifuyu by stopping by to play with the puppy and give him a small toy that you stitched.

You decided to enter through the backdoor since you wanted to surprise him. The backdoor lead through the staff room. There was an open window- counter kinda like thing through which you could clearly see the view of the counter. 

You sneaked in hoping chifuyu didn't see you. While entering, you suddenly caught glimpse of the counter. A pink-haired lady was standing there with a beauty mark right below her lips. She was very beautiful and you assumed she was a customer looking to adopt a pet and was talking to Chifuyu about his opinion. 

Customers usually did that and Chifuyu was glad to help them pick a right member. But, they both were holding hands and it did not look friendly like at all. You wanted to know what was happening. You were about to step out but then you noticed that the girl lent in and chifuyu didn't seem to stop her. 

" Hey!" You shouted from there and stepped out. " What the hell is happening here."    " Oh nothing, we were just discussing about the price of a pet. "  Chifuyu answered quite nonchalantly. " That didn't seem like discussing the price to me. It seemed like she was swooping in for a kiss. "

" Yeah so, it doesn't really matter who I kiss to you, does it. " the girl answered.  " It matters when the person you are kissing is my boyfriend."     " Your boyfriend, please, with your looks, I can't believe you having a boyfriend ever."

" Oh really, will at least it's better to not have a boyfriend than steal someone else's boyfriend. Besides, was he the only one you got. "   " My choice shouldn't matter to you, you bitch"

" Okay, that enough, let's talk about it at home, babe."        " Don't you babe me-"

But as soon as you could say that, Chifuyu already exited leaving with that girl. 

" As soon as you walked out that door Chifuyu, you showed me what your priorities exactly are. "

Nahoya

You were on your way to the Ramen shop right now which Souya and your boyfriend Nahoya ran together. The vibes of that little shop was so comfortable and relaxing. it was your favorite place in the whole world probably because You and Nahoya met for the first time there. 

It had many memories in every nook of corner of that place. Souya was a very supportive guy about your relationship. You learned from Nahoya that Souya actually had a crush on you for a while before you started dating Nahoya.

You were kind of shocked to hear this fact since you always found Souya a very cute and shy guy despite his appearance but you felt Nahoya more of your type but you always wondered what if you had confessed to Souya instead of Nahoya. Just thoughts you got at 3 am. 

Nahoya even told you he didn't know that Souya had a crush on you until after you guys started dating. But you told him it was fine. You were now headed at the store. 5 mins from there. You entered and the bell rang signifying someone had entered.

" Hi, welcome to the- oh hey, y/n"   It was Souya who greeted you which was unusual since Nahoya was the one who always stood at the counter. " Hi Souya, unusual to see you here. Where's Nahoya?" " Oh, he went out like 10 minutes ago, maybe taking a break."   " Oh okay, it is lunch time, wanna tag along with me to find out where he is. "  " Uh, sure, lemme just close the door real quick."

He quickly put over the sign CLOSED. He then tagged on with you. You searched for the possible places he could be in but found no sight of him. While you were going back to the shop, you saw a park nearby and a familiar hair color in the crowd. 

" Hey, ain't that Nahoya."  " Yeah, seems like Big bro. Let's go, wonder what he's doing in a park."

You spotted Nahoya and you were gonna run to him and greet him but instead found yourself to the very scene you dreaded to ever see ever since you started dating any guy. There he was, standing there with a girl and they were holding hands and being very couple-ish towards each other.

" What. The. Hell"   " I am so sorry y/n you had to see that but it's better to avoid a fight right now. There are many people around and we'll confront him about this at home. Let's take a photo so that we have leverage."

" Yeah you are right. Let's do it."   You quickly took out your phone and snapped a couple shots of them together with their face clearly visible. Until they spotted you. Nahoya felt like he had been caught doing a crime while his so called girlfriend looked angry to see you here.

" What are you doing here, can't you at least give us some privacy once in a while. Always coming up close to my boyfriend. I know that you are his girlfriend but he still needs time and energy to be with me and you consume it all, you ugly bitch."

You were about to answer back really badly to her when you felt something tugging on your sleeve. It was Souya and it felt like he was warning you not to make a scene here since kids were around. You then came up with the perfect revenge. 

You suddenly grabbed Souya's cheek and kissed him hard. Nahoya looked like he could blast while his girlfriend looked shocked too. And the surprising part is, he kissed back.

" At least, he'll treat me way better than him"

A/N-: A little Souya x Y/n becuz thought you guys might need it. I REALLY NEEDED IT. I felt like  you guys would be happy for this one. Let me know if you were. Now continuing-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's notes

A lot of words and a lot of scenarios. I first decided to have all characters in full but then decided to do half since it was taking a lot of time and I wanted you guys to read the chapter as soon as possible. Anyways, the second chapter will be done in a few day which might take week or 2 as well since this chapter is using every bit of my creativity and imagination out of my mind. Not that I mind anyways. I have the scenarios for Ran, Rindou and Sanzu ready. Just need to work on Izana, Koko, Inui, Kazutora. That's it.

Stay tuned for the next part. Thank you so much for the reads. Like it means a lot to me and so does your requests, comments, votes as well. Those who requested other chapter, please have patience, I will acquaint to it shortly afterwards. Thank you so much and have a great day/night. Bye!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

37.7K 5.6K 27
【 COMPLETED 】 THE IMMORTAL ; BLUE BLOOD ༆ My Very First Historical Book ༆ This is not Translation ༆ Just my imagination ༆ Volume 02→ Blue Blood ༆ Vol...
5.8K 86 9
Aonung:I Love The Forest Neteyam:I Like You What if Instead the Metkayina clan was attacked and they looked for Refudge in the Omaticaya clan and the...
266K 4.3K 49
Just some xreader oneshots that I come up with when fake romance scenarios pop up in my head at midnight. Or if I'm just feeling extra depressed that...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...