Austin Butler Imagines 🍒

Von xojade_butlerox

~A series of imagine scenarios making it seem as if you know Austin Butler!! Mehr

Love at first sight ✨
Award Ceremony
Oops, I slipped....✨
Baby Fever 🤱🏻
Argument 😔
Proud Boyfriend Moment 😊
Jealousy 😠
Fuck the party 🤭
Cheater 😦
Cheater part 2 👀
Cheater final part 🤭
Story Ideas 🩷
She's just...wow ❤️‍🔥
She's just...wow part 2 😉
"They definitely fucked 👀"
Valentine's Day Special 🩷
You and Only you 🩷
My girl...👀
My girl...part 2 🤭
Tell me now!! 👀
Mistress...😔
Mistress...Part 2 🫣
Mistress...part 3 🤭
Mistress...part 4(finale)🩷
Wandering eyes...👀
Wandering eyes...part 2 👀
What we've been waiting for....🤭
What we've been waiting for....part 2🩷
Moving on....
⚠️Important⚠️

One-Night-Stand leads to more...👀

1K 9 6
Von xojade_butlerox

You have recently broken up with your long-term boyfriend. You were with him for 10 years, you're currently 22 and you guys first got together in high school when you were 12. You two had no idea that the relationship would last that long, and you were both expecting to break up by 15. However, you guys had so much chemistry and got along so well that the relationship lasted for years. Your relationship was going strong and you guys seemed to be the perfect couple, that was until the final 2 years of the relationship. Due to having been together for so long, and the relationship starting when you guys were so young, the older you two became the more you guys grew apart. Obviously you two weren't the same people that you were when you were 12, so as you got older you guys just grew apart and outgrew one another. The relationship started to fizzle out and the spark was no longer there, which both of you had noticed. The break up wasn't on bad terms, the two of you sat down and both came to the conclusion that this relationship wasn't going to work anymore as you were completely different people now and you just weren't as happy together as you used to be. Since you had bought the apartment that you two shared, when you broke up he moved out. You allowed him to stay with you for as long as he needed and until he had his own place, which he was very grateful for. He took you out to dinner for one last time as a thank you for helping him out, and this gave you guys the perfect chance to talk one final time before he moved out. He found an apartment, but it was in a different state, so this would be the last time you guys could speak to one another properly, so you guys took full advantage of that. While discussing the break up, you guys decided that you would remain friends and still talk since you had known each other for so long, and you didn't want to lose a friend of 10 years over a relationship break up. 

When he finally moved out, you weren't really sad over the breakup. It was a mutual decision because neither of you had romantic feelings for one another anymore, so you weren't sad over it. However, you did take time for yourself anyways just because you wanted to. You took yourself on shopping sprees, you took yourself to the spa, you decided to get a dog who you absolutely love, you named him Zeus. This is him:

Your life has been going great and you feel absolutely amazing. You've been really enjoying the single life and you've been enjoying going back to regularly spending time with your friends. You guys do so much together, and it gives you a chance to take Zeus out so he can join in on the fun. Life has been great and it's been nothing but kind to you recently.

~Today~

Earlier this morning, your group chat with your friends was blowing up with messages, and when you checked to see what it was, they were planning on going clubbing tonight. They asked you if you wanted to join, and of course because you have nothing going on anymore you agreed. You spent the entire day in bed, reading and watching TV, laying in bed with Zeus so you could save all of your energy for tonight. Zeus loved laying in bed and you need the energy for later, so you knew that this would be the best way to spend your time during the day where you have nothing going on. 

Finally, it reaches 9:30pm, and you decide to finally get ready, as your friends said to meet at the club at 10:15pm. You get out of bed and walk to your closet, seeing what you could wear tonight. You stand there for about 5 minutes, looking at all of the clothes you own and the shoes you have, trying to find which ones would be best for tonight. Eventually, you find a nice dress that matches the manicure you got 2 days ago, so you decide that this is the dress you should wear. Eventually you have the perfect clubbing outfit, this is it:

You stand in front of the mirror, making sure the outfit looks great before leaving your apartment. It takes you about 15 minutes to get to the club, and you see all of your friends standing there waiting for you. You walk up them, the lot of them screaming as they see you.

Elizabeth: "OMG GIRL, YOU LOOK GREAT!"

Y/N: "THANKS GIRL SO DO YOU!"

Meredith: "So is everybody ready to partyyyy?!"

You guys all scream 'YES' and finally go to enter the club. You show the bouncer your ID's so you can get in and then walk inside, heading over to the bar to get drinks. You all get a Vodka and Coke to start off with, eventually buying your own different drinks as you go on. You spend about 5 minutes having drinks and chatting, before you all walk over to the dance floor, dancing the night away and having fun. 

As you're dancing, you get the feeling that somebody is watching you. You brush over it as you're in a club and there's people everywhere so it's probably nothing. But as the feeling continues for 10 minutes straight, you realize that maybe someone is watching you. You look around, trying to spot who's watching you, and that's when you see him. Mr Austin Butler, sat on a couch across the room, legs spread wide, smirk on his face as he watches you. The second you clock eyes, hr lifts his fingers up and motions for you to go over to him, so you do. You break away from your friends ans walk up to him, standing in front of him. 

Y/N: "Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to stare?" You ask, seductively smirking at him, teasing him. 

Austin: "I wouldn't stare unless someone is incredibly sexy, such as yourself" The way he says that is so attractive for no reason, it just rolls off his tongue and sends a shiver down your spine.

Y/N: "You have such a way with words" Austin chuckles as you say that, and again that does something to you. The deep chuckle that leaves his lips makes you feel things you've never felt before. He looks into your eyes smirking, patting his lap with the same hand that motioned you over.

Austin: "Sit down princess" And with that, you straddle his lap, arms around his neck, the pair of you looking into one anothers eyes and smirking. His hands move onto your hips, gripping them tightly, keeping you close to his chest.

Austin: "So what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Y/N: "Out with friends"

Austin: "Ah, and would your boyfriend be happy with what you're doing now?"

Y/N: "I don't have a boyfriend" That sentence makes the smirk on his face grow wider, it's like you can see the opportunity appear in his eyes. He leans in close to you, his lips just inches away.

Austin: "Lucky me" And with that he kisses your lips passionately, hungrily, lustfully. Your hands find their way into his hair, tugging on it, causing a grunt to leave his mouth. His hands tighten on your hips and he pulls them down into his lap, the bulge in his pants very obvious. You smirk into the kiss, and idea coming to mind. You pull away from him, whispering into his ear.

Y/N: "Let's take this somewhere else..." His smirk grows even bigger as you remove yourself from his lap. He gets up off the couch, taking your hand in his and leading you off into the bathroom. You manage to find a single stall bathroom, perfect for what's about to go down. 

Once the door is shut and locked, Austin wastes no time in pinning you up against the wall and latching his lips onto your neck, kissing and sucking away, leaving purple marks everywhere. The moans leaving your mouth sound like something straight from a porno. He keeps on kissing at your neck, his hands caressing your arms gently up and down, before stopping on your shoulders. He latches his fingers onto your dress straps, sliding them down your arms and removing your dress from your body. Just as he does that, your fingers locate the buttons on his shirt, undoing them and removing it from his torso, your hands caressing down his body, feeling his abs beneath the palms of your hands. His lips move from your neck to your lips, captivating you in a lustful and hungry kiss as his hands wander to his pants, removing his belt and unzipping them. He makes one swift movement and his pants are on the floor, leaving both of you in just your underwear. He grips your hips again, turning you around and bending you over slightly, before sliding both yours and his underwear onto the floor. He spanks you a couple times, causing moans and whimpers to leave your mouth.

Austin: "You ready baby..."

Y/N: "Yeah..."

And with that, his dick enters you, causing one loud moan to leave your mouth. He starts off slow and gentle, allowing you to adjust to his size, before he speeds up, his thrusts progressively getting harder as he does so. The noises leaving your mouths are lewd, if it wasn't for the loud music blaring through the club right now everybody would be able to hear how hard Austin is pounding into you with how loud you're moaning. The moans, the grunts from Austin and the sound of skin clapping is all very arousing, the bathroom stall sounds like a porn movie is being filmed in it. The longer you guys go on for, the more relentless Austin is, he is hammering into you, absolutely obliterating your uterus. You've been going at it for about 55 minutes now, and you finally feel like you're about to finish. Your moans are getting louder and longer, which Austin knows means you're close. He keeps going the way he is, spanking you a few more times to help you get there, before you finally finish. You both finish at the same time, the feeling of the release feels like heaven, you have never felt anything like this before. You stand there for a while, sweating, panting and struggling to focus your eyes. Austin helps you stand up, picking you up and sitting you on the sink, before picking up your clothes and panties from the floor, helping you get dressed so you don't fall over. He then gets himself dressed  and goes back to standing next to you, placing his hands on your arms, caressing them gently.

Austin: "That was amazing, thank you so much!" He speaks gently, still caressing your arms.

Y/N: "I agree, that was brilliant" You both smile at each other, him pulling you into a gentle, warm embrace. You guys stand there for a while, before you are able to stand up again. You walk over to the stall door, about to leave, when Austin stops you.

Austin: "Could I possibly get your number? I wanna see you again.." You smile at him, walking over to him and putting your hand out, requesting his phone. He places it in your hand and you put your number in it.

Y/N: "Text me later, we can arrange something" And with that, you place a kiss to his lips and leave the stall, going back to your friends.

You apologise for being gone for so long and you make an excuse, joining in with the dancing again. After an hour you decide to go home, as you're exhausted.

The second you get home, you lock the door, wash your face, get into your pyjamas and immediately get into bed, Zeus running up to you and jumping into the bed with you. You snuggle up to him, reading a book for a bit and texting Austin back when he messages you. You guys talk for 30 minutes before saying goodnight, and you eventually pass out, cuddling Zeus.

Today was amazing, and you look forward to seeing Austin again. Who knows, maybe this could lead to something serious....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.4K 960 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.
31.3K 315 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
14.1K 351 23
Basically one-shots! Hope you will enjoy. Chillax Out!~
321 0 5
These are all imagines from tumblr i will list the account at the start of the imagine