Miya Twin's Pet (Yandere Miya...

haleywink-chan tarafından

Y/n didn't understand why Atsumu and Osamu hated her so much. They had made her years in high school hell fro... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 Bullies
Chapter 2 Clubroom
chapter 3 Club
Chapter 4 Invite
Chapter 5 Body Pillow
Chapter 7 Pictures
Chapter 8 Key
Chapter 9 Night Meeting
Chapter 10 Confession

Chapter 6 Hotel

2.4K 86 35
haleywink-chan tarafından

Y/n Pov

I couldn't get over this sinking feeling as I stared at the Miya twins. Why where they here? Even in Tokyo, I couldn't get away from them. 

"What are you both doing here?" Suna asked taking the lead in questioning the twins

Atsumu looked pissed to be questioned by Suna but Osamu being the calmer twin spoke for them "We were practicing with Bokuto and stayed out too late"

Atsumu didn't like being left out of the conversation "What about you two? What's with the cosplay" he looked us up and down

"We were at an anime convention. I lost Y/n's bag and by the time we found it it was already too late to catch the train-"

"You could have made the train if I hadn't slowed you down" I added to Suna's sentence

We were all quiet for a moment as we looked around the empty train station. Each of us where taking in the seriousness of the situation. Atsumu's sigh broke the silence. 

"Do you think we have enough money combined to get a taxi back home?" he asked

"A taxi back home there is no way we have enough" Suna replied

Atsumu dug into his pocket pulling out some crumbled yen "Everyone pull out all the money they have" 

I reach into my pocket pulling out 3005 yen ($20usa). My train ticket had already been paid for the trip to Tokyo and the ride home so I didn't have to worry about buying it. I knew Suna had done the same. I assumed since the twins had been trying to catch the bullet train they had also already bought their ticket home. We counted the money and we had 13525 yen ($90usa) together. 

"I know a cheap hotel we can stay at tonight until the trains are running tomorrow," Osamu said after seeing all the money

"What-" my voice was loud "-why can't you two stay with that Bokuto guy" 

Atsumu looked offended by my words "Even if he hadn't left to stay at his friend's house that would mean you and Suna would have nowhere to stay"

He was right Suna and I didn't have enough money for us to stay at the cheapest hotel. That thought of staying in a hotel room with my bullies scared me.

"Give us a moment-" Suna said to the twins as he grabbed my arm pulling me away. He stopped after we were a few feet away from the twins "If you don't want to we don't have to go. We can find a park bench and I'll watch over you while you sleep" Suna whispered to me

I considered the idea for a moment until I realized how dangerous the idea was. We could get mugged or even worse. Even though it didn't feel like the safest place was with the twins.

"As long as you stay with me I am fine with it" 

Suna smirked for a moment before going back to his unbothered expression. We walked back to the twins who were both having a hard time hiding their annoyance.

"You two done chatting" Atsumu snapped at us as we walked over

Suna stayed unbothered by Atsumu's childish behavior "Lead the way Osamu"

We followed the twins out of the train station and into the nightlife of Tokyo. Nighttime Tokyo is a lot different than daytime Tokyo. Drunk people are stumbling threw the streets. Women in maid outfits try to lure you into bars for a fun time. There are also handsome guys trying to do the same. I clang to Suna's arm after a man walked over to me trying to give me a hostest job. 

We passed love hotels with bright signs that showed staying rates by the hour. I doubt that Osamu would have us stay at one of those places. Then we stopped outside of a hotel it didn't look like the love hotels. There were no bright lights or advertisements for special rooms. It was just a white building with the words Kasaki Hotel in black letters above the door. 

"Osamu" I called to him before we entered the hotel

Osamu's eyes seemed to brighten as I called out to him "Yes Y/n"

"This isn't a love hotel is it?" I asked my face blushing with each word

Osamu smiled "Do you want me to take you to a love hotel-" he laughed at my embarrassment "-nah this hotel is for travelers who need a quick place to crash. I've had to stay here before while seeing Bokuto. Also, I would never take you to a love hotel... I got a better place I can take you" Osamu muttered the last part so I couldn't hear him

We entered the hotel lobby where a man was sitting at the front desk. He eyed us suspiciously but I didn't find it offensive. Especially with Suna and I still in our cosplay. 

"May I help you?" the man asked as we reached the front desk

Osamu took charge being that he had been here once before "We would like a room for the night please" 

The man typed on his computer until he found the information he was looking for "I've got a room with two beds that'll be 12027 Yen ($80 USA) for the night and I'll need a form of information" 

Osamu pulled out the money we had combined along with his school ID. The man took the money and ID before punching in the information. He handed Osamu his ID back along with the little bit of change we had and the keycard for the hotel room. 

The man looked me over before smirking at the males I was with "You all have fun and there is a vending machine on the second floor if you get dehydrated" 

I didn't have time to ponder his words before Suan pulled me away. Our room was located on the first floor of the hotel. We only had to walk down a hallway left of the lobby before we were outside our room. Osamu unlocked the door going in first.

When I stepped into the lit room I was surprised to see how clean it was. There were two full-size beds only an arm's length away from each other with nightstands on both sides of the beds. There was a seating area a few feet from the foot of the beds complete with a sofa, TV, and table. On one side of the room was a large window that had a bad view of an alleyway. Suna shut the curtains so we wouldn't have to see it. On the opposite side of the room were two doors one leading to the closet and the other to the bathroom. 

"Why don't you shower first Y/n" Atsumu offer 

"Thanks" I took him up on the offer wanting to get out of my cosplay

I grabbed my bag from Suna before going to the bathroom. Since I knew people were waiting on me I moved quickly. I took off the cosplay making sure to be gentle with it so I could give it back to Suna's sister. I was especially careful with the wig not wanting to tangle it.

After the cosplay was off I took a quick shower washing myself from today's garms. The shower felt so nice I wanted to stay but I forced myself to get out. After I was dried and in a loose t-shirt and shorts I then used the toothbrush given by the hotel to brush my teeth. I left the toothbrush on the counter deciding to use it in the morning. I left the bathroom with my bag over my shoulder. 

In the main part of the hotel room Atsumu and Osamu was on one of the beds. Suna was settled on the sofa. I guess they had decided without me where we would be sleeping. I toss my bag at the foot of my bed before turning to Suna. 

"You should have the bed Suna since you are taller," I said feeling bad for making him sleep on such a small sofa

"It's fine Y/n you take the bed" Suna rejected my offer

"No, you should have the bed" 

Atsumu got up from where he had been relaxing. He lightly pushed me onto the bed as he walked past me. I turned to glare at him but he had already made his way into the unoccupied bathroom. I didn't get up from the bed instead I crawled in between the stiff covers. The covers weren't soft like the ones I had at home. I watched the sitcom Suna had put on the TV. Osamu lay in his bed scrolling through his phone. 

After Atsumu was done with the bathroom Osamu used it next. Suna was last to go wash up. I hated being alone with the twins. I was afraid they would try doing something to me but they didn't. They both just lay on their bed scrolling through their phones. Once Suna was out of the bathroom he laid back on the too-small sofa.

"We should go to sleep since we have to be out before 6 am-" Suna instructed us "-Y/n did you let your parents know you were here" 

Suna being concerned about me sent my stomach into a flutter "No my parents are away on a business trip so they aren't home. I didn't see no point in concerning them if they won't find out" 

Suna's eyebrows scrunch together "You should still let them know"

"My parents are on business trips a lot. They trust me to make the best decisions for myself" I try to reassure Suna without just coming out saying my parents have been leaving me alone for months at a time since I was 13 years old

"Can we go sleep now?" Osamu said cutting mine and Suna's conversation off

"Sure," Suna said as he shut the TV and lights off with a click of the controller sending the room into darkness

I lay on my side curling into myself for comfort. Even in the darkness, I felt like I was being watched. I had been lying on my side facing the twin's bed. Atsumu was also lying on his side facing me. He looked to be just a black mass in the dark but I could see his eyes. Those cunning fox-like eyes stared at me in the dark. 

I felt uncomfortable so I turn to my other side facing the wall. Even though I couldn't see him I could feel his stare on my back. I just kept my eyes closed and eventually, I drifted off to sleep. 

Atsumu Pov

Even in the dark, I could see how beautiful she was. The only problem was she was on the other bed. She should be in our bed with her sleeping in between my brother and me. It had taken so much just to get to this point. 

I had to find out where she and Suna were going today. Then Osamu and I got tickets for the train and for the anime convention. We both even had to go in cosplay not to be recognized by them. Then we had to steal her bag without either her or Suna seeing. All that just to get to sleep a few feet from her. 

We weren't alone with her like I wanted he was here. That asshole who was trying to take Y/n from me. The hate I felt for him was like a burning fire in my gut. I should just kill him now and take Y/n away. The thought of Suna taking Y/n away was enough to get me up. I was about to rise out of the bed and do god know what when I felt a hand on me. The hand pulled my wrist sending me back onto the bed.

Even in the dark, I could feel Osamu's glare. The grip he had on my wrist only got tighter. My brother wasn't loud like me when he got mad but he was still just scary. He leaned closer to me so his mouth was near my ear.

"It is not the time to do something. All you'll do is get us caught" Osamu angrily whispered into my ear

"Then when?" I whisper into the darkness

"Very soon but if we try anything now the front desk worker has a copy of my ID and there are cameras ever where" he was being logical but I hated logic

"Whatever you say Samu" I whisper before pulling my wrist away

I didn't try to get up again. I just had to trust in my brother's words for the rest of the night I laid on my side watching Y/n. She was the last thing I saw before drifting off to sleep. I wanted it to stay that way forever.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

I HAD A STOMACH BUG LAST WEEK AND IT SUCKED BUT I AM BETTER NOW

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37K 1.1K 24
edit: pls stop reading this it's so bad omg ~~~ (Y/n), a second year at Inarizaki High School, had the ownership of a local nearby gym to her, passed...
306K 9.3K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
18.5K 718 7
( 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。 "...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." ➙ As the manager of the Inariz...
7.9K 262 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...