INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Da Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... Altro

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š22》

787 55 8
Da Diauthorgeorgia

The delivery guy stretched the paper bag to me which consist of lunch for Samantha and I, I collected it and paid him. The scent that's coming from the bag makes my stomach so excited and I just want devour it but I have about seven more minutes to go off for lunch.

By 12am I was already in the lunch room and I didn't wait on Samantha to reach before taking my food out. I was having fried rice, with noodles, steam vegetables and buffalo chicken wings and a mango carrot tropical rhythm.

"Yuh cudn't wait pon me?" Samantha said as she takes a seat beside me and slide the bag with her food over to her.

"No sa, mi did too hungry fi wait" I mumbled with food inside of my mouth.

"yuh eva hungry" she said as she pulled her food out.

The chair next to Samantha pulled out and Natasha take a seat with us. She was having a whole conversation on her phone as she pulled out her home cooked lunch and started eating. Me being inquisitive, I peeped over into her plate to see what she's having and it's white rice with curry chicken.

mi need fi cook and carry to enu becaz it caz mi more that 1500 a day fi lunch although a nuh my money still..

"A weh unu buy food?" Natasha asked as she ended the call.

"down a bank house mall" Samantha answered her.

"oh, it look nice" She comment.

"It taste good mhon" I entered the chat.

We continue our lunch in silence paying more attention to our phone. The food really taste nice and now that I am full, nigeritis starts taking over. To shake that feeling off, I started scrolling through tiktok as I have about fourty five minutes leave to go back on work.

"One a this me want do tomorrow but mi nuh know which one fi choose yet" Samantha said to me as she stretched her phone over to my face.

She is showing me three nail designs that she like, I took the phone from her hand to see them better. All three designs are fire but I am more of a natural look person so I would definitely go with the brown color that looks so earthly and calm.

"Me like dhis one" I said pointing on the first design.

"It me did a seh too enu but mi also love dhe black" She said taking her phone.

"Let me see" Natasha said while stretching over to see on the phone.

Samantha hand it to her and she also like the brown one's better but Samantha decided on the black one so I will definitely be doing the brown set next week along with my hair that I don't know the style I want as yet.

"Mi plan fi put in boho braid but in a bob or straight knotless" Samantha shrugged.

"The boho nice enu, just use human hair" Natasha suggested.

"Me still a decide what me ago put in enu, every style me see mi want" I laughed and they joined me.

"Same wid mi enu, mi will seh a knotless me want and then mi go see somebody in a faux locs then want change me mind" Natasha laughed.

"The faux locs nice too and serve long, it mi a consider" I said to them as I clean up the empty container off the table.

10 minutes to go..

"Mi cah take the tightness wid it ya, mi no want affi a sleep uncomfortable a nite time" Samantha said as she sip on the remaining of her drink.

My phone vibrated with a text message and I quickly pay it attention.

Mommy: voice note.. 0:10

Weh shi expect mi fi get money from and shi nah go pay mi back enu... kmt

Me: aritte mummy but mi nah go deh home tonight enu so a tomorrow evening me ago can braid it.

She's asking me to buy three packs of braid to do her hair tomorrow and she will pay me back but knowing my mother, I am not going to get back that money. That she do all the time, let me buy her things and don't pay me back but because she is my mother so I do it.

Shi juss mash up mi plan as so afta mi plan to spend all weekend at my man's house... chro.

"Lunch time up miss" Samantha nudge me.

"The one hour can blow out fass bra" I said getting up. "Me so glad a Friday weh a 4pm mi a leave" I added as we walked out of the lunch room.

"We unu a go lata?" She asked as we jogged down the stairs carefully.

"Jay nuh tell mi, him juss seh mi fi dress up nice" I answered while blushing on how sweet he is.

"Oh bra, try send mi picture" she laughed.

"Dhen ofc" I laughed back.

I stopped off at my desk while she head down to the filing room and she have been doing a great job on her own.

________

"Mi seh, mi hate Jamar style enu... Look how long him fi cum collect the baby and all now" I hissed my teeth as I scroll through my phone to dial his number.

I am already dress for my date with Sanjay and he will be here in like the next half and hour to pick me up. I decided on a dark green, short dress, silver stilettos and silver purse and jewelries to match my shoes. As usual I style my natural hair and add minimum make up.

Mi affi go try get mi hair do soon..

"Mommy don't say that" Talia said as she walked up infront of me.

"I'm sorry mama but your father jus- I sighed and picked her up into my arms. "I love you so much, do you know that?" I change the topic to ease my frustration.

"I love you too mommy and you look so pretty" she wrapped her tinny arms around my neck and kiss my cheeks.

"Awe! Thank you mama" I kissed her on her cheeks.

As I send of the call to her father, I heard his phone ringing outside of my door which puzzled me because normally he would blow at the gate or call me to let me know that he outside. He bang on my door like he owns it and angrily I swing it open.

"Look pon di hours ya cum fi di baby, in a night and wen she ketch cold now, yuh cuss mi fa" I hissed as I throw Talia's bag to him.

"Weh ya go?" he asked.

a who him a talk tuh?

"Daddy" Talia squealed and run to hug him at the door way.

"hey my pretty baby" He kissed her cheeks while eyeing me.

I already have her dress in her sweater to keep her warm also sweat pants to keep her foot warm. I hate when she get sick and this december breeze is nothing to play with. I walked back to my room, to add on cologne and to make sure I was looking fine then I took my phone to message Sanjay to check up on his location.

"Mi no ask yuh weh ya go?" I heard Jamar voice behind me.

A wen him reach in ya and weh Talia deh?

"Weh ya question mi fa bredda? mi nuh mi own big ooman?" I hissed my teeth and continue typing the message but he snatch my phone from my hand.

"From di otha day mi wah fuck yu up, yuh nuh know?" He stared down on me deadly. "Afta mi call yuh bout di baby, a man yuh have a fuck yuh in a mi ears like ya try style mi" He walked up to me but I didn't dare move.

"Yuh lucky, give mi, mi phone and cum outta mi house" I shouted at him while trying to get my phone from him.

"Yow, humble yuh bloodclaat self, a talk mi a talk tuh yuh" I pushed me back and I almost fall.

"Jamar leave mi alone nuh, weh ya cum ya cum bada mi fa? nuh the baby yuh cum fa?" I hissed my teeth. "Mi nuh know weh yuh tek set pon mi so fa like we deh, yuh diss mi fi yuh nurse ooman and mi juss affi tek dhat and now, mi find someone and a live mi life and it bada yuh... why?" I looked up at him.

He throw my phone on the bed and walked up to me, each steps he made, I stepped back until my back hit the wall. I slowly ease one of my foot from my shoes while staring dead in the eyes then step down from the other one.

If him eva fuck wid mi, straight in a him eye mi a stuck mi shoes heel..

"nuh next man nuffi a fuck yuh worse in a mi ears... Like yuh wah mi kill yuh in ya" He grabbed me into side.

"Ouch! Jamar stop nuh" I shouted, while pushing him off but his grip only get tighter.

"weh ya do show off pon mi eh? a mek mi know seh yuh have police man a fuck yuh?" He asked and my eyes widen. "Yes me know a police" he smirked at me.

"Dhen if yuh know, weh yuh hand still a do pon mi?" I snapped. "Ahhh!" I screamed as he sink in nails into my side.

"weh ya go mek him do shoot mi?" He laughed dryly."Pussyole yuh figet seh mi have gun to" He ease his shirt a bit showing it to me.

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer so I allow them to slide down my cheeks freely. I don't know what on earth I have ever done to this man for him to treats me the way he do. I am to be blame for this because when we left, I shouldn't have him fucking me same way so he thinks I am obligated to him.

"What me do to you Jamar? just look on the way how yuh a treat yuh dwata mada, di dwata yuh seh yuh love... I stepped aside and allow yuh to be with that woman even though my heart was tearing up inside of me and now it's a problem for me to be with someone" I said through sniffing.

"Yuh wouldn't have me a fuck yuh same way if yuh did step aside as yuh seh" He said, easing his grip off of me a bit.

"Jamar please juss gwan, mi have somewhere fi g-

"Yuh nah go no weh" He let go off me. "A matter a fact, Mi ago out lata so tomorrow mi cum back fi Talia" After saying that he walked out.

I quickly dried my tears and reach for my phone seeing that Sanjay texted me that he will be a little bit late. I lift my dress up to see the damage he have done to my side because it's paining me so bad, his finger prints were visible there.

Jamar later return with Talia sleeping on his shoulder but he didn't bring her bag, he carefully place her on the bed and cover her up.

"Do yuh mother's job of taking care of your child and if yuh eva mek da police boii deh cum round mi pickney, yuh see supm" he glared at me before walking out.

As I slide the dress off my body, I dial Sanjay's number and pressed the phone to my ears. I leaned in and kiss Talia's forehead while waiting on him to pick up.

"B, mi a cum now" He said hastily through the phone.

"we have to cancel tonight Jay, I-

"What? Baby mi sorry fi run late a juss true w-

"Jay it's not that, Talia is here so I can't leave" I told him while trying to contain myself from bursting out into tears.

"Oh I understand, we can go some other times then... Yuh wah mi bring yuh something to eat dhen?" he asked and the tears slip down on my cheeks.

He's so sweet...

"Yeah, pizza" I said with my voice broken.

"Ok, yuh alrite baby?" He asked sounding concern.

"Yes, juss hurry up and cum" I breathed out into the phone and he said yes.

I changed off into something more comfortable and not so revealing so that Sanjay would glimpse my side. Not long after, he called me saying he's at my gate but I told him to come being as Talia is sleeping and won't see him.

mi nuh ready fi shi me him yet..... it too soon

"Hey baby" He greeted me with a kiss as he stepped inside of the room.

"Hi" I hugged him tightly.

In his hands he have two boxes of pizza and a large sprite, I took the boxes from him as I stared at him in confusion.

"Why two boxes of pizza?" I asked him.

"One fi yuh family" he answered pointing to their side of the house.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes.

"Babes" He reached out for my hand and draw me close to him. "They are your family, don't be like that" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ouch!" I winced as his arm press in on the bruise.

"Wapm tuh yuh B?" He asked trying to lift my t-shirt up but I quickly pulled it down.

"Nothing, mek mi carry dhis go give mommy and cum" I smiled then move quickly to one of the pizza box.

"Yuh sure yuh good B?" He asked giving me a questioning look.

"Hmmhmm" I hummed

I bring it to mommy to share up then walked back into the room where I see Sanjay sitting on the bed and fitting the sheet properly on Talia. He smile and get up when he sees me.

"When can I meet her officially?" He asked, reaching for my hand.

"When I see where we are going" I sighed while wrapping my arms around his waist. " She's just like me, emotional and easily get attach to people so I want us to be solid first" I finished off.

"We nuh solid?" he looked down on me.

"Kinda but yuh know wah mi mean" I smiled.

"Yea, can't wait though" He leaned in and kissed me. "Ago leave now so yuh can get s-

"No, stay likkle longer nuh" I pouted as I tighten my grip around his waist.

"arite" he agreed and we shared another passionate kiss.

I took out a thick comforter from my sheet cabinet and spread it on the large fluffy mat that I have spread across the floor then took two pillows from the bed quietly so Talia wouldn't wake.

"mi know yuh nuh use to dhis but this is all that I have right now" I said to Sanjay as I pat the empty side of the comforter on the floor for him to sit.

"Bbz wapm tuh yuh?" He laughed as he sit beside me with the pizza.

I poured out two glasses of soda and hand one to him. I switch the tv on and connect it to the hotspot on my phone so we can watch a movie. We eat almost all of the pizza while watching fast and furious 7. I was really looking forward for us to be on a date tonight somewhere fancy but this is simple and comforting.

"I don't want you to leave" I pouted once the show was over.

"Baby you know I of to" He pulled my face onto his.

True, di three a wi cah sleep pon di bed and it no so suitable eitha...

"I know but yuh can lie here wid mi until about 12am?" I asked him, it's a minute after nine now.

"Ok" He slide down on the bed that I made on the floor and we cuddled together.

I feel so much better and safe, I wanted him to stay because I am afraid Jamar may show up again seeing it looks like him head chip and him not in his right mind. I don't want to tell Sanjay about what happened to bring any vibes between them.

As much as mi would a wah somebody fuck up Jamar, a still mi child fada and shi love him bad..

"Down here too tough for you?" I asked him as I looked up in his eyes.

"eh comfortable and good fi mi back" He laughed." mi like dhis B, mi neva really do nothing simple like this and it's so soothing" he pulled me up close to him and I winced quietly when he touch my side.

"Eh, yuh grow up rich for me, this isn't new" I laughed.

"Mi nuh really grow up rich enu baby juss a average life, my mada never rich but shi could afford to give me a good life after my father die s-

"Yuh fada dead?" I asked surprise because he never really talk about him.

"Yea before I was born" He said and the pain was visible in his eyes and voice.

"I'm so sorry" I rubbed his cheeks to comfort him.

"It's ok, my step father was a good man to me, having him never fill the gap of my father but he thought me a lot. I just don't know why he and my mother is getting a divorce because they were so good together" he sighed.

"I'm sorry, suh dhem nuh like talk it out or go marriage counsel before deciding on divorce?" I questioned.

"My mother never wanted that, she said it of to be this way... I believe that the love she have for my father was preventing her from ever loving her husband the way she should."

"Oh, have she ever tell you what your father was like?" I turned into his arms to get more comfortable.

mi wah ask how him dead but fraid to becaz it's a touchy topic.

"Yes, she said nice things about him even trying to defend him for his wrong doing that cause his death.... It's sounds crazy but I am so upset with my father for dying" he chuckled lightly but the pain in his eyes is real.

"Hey" I turn his face to me. "I am angry at mine's too, he doesn't even know that I exist and because of him my mother hates me so-

"Baby don't say that" He ease up a bit and pulled me closer to him.

"It's true Jay, from I can remember, she never treated me with love, I'm like a bastard child to her and treated differently. She hates my father so bad that she gave me her surname so I don't even know how to find him" My eyes started to become blurry with tears. "If he was there then maybe she would love me like she should, I grew up so broken, no love and when I tried to seek love, I got hurt" I sobbed quietly at the memories.

"Baby come here" He sit up and pulled me on his lap." I am sorry for what you have been through and I promise to always be here for you, I won't hurt you and I will give you all the love you need, ok?" he smiled at me and I smiled through my tears.

Mi find eh so hard fi believe... Jamar and I started off good too but wah him do... smh

"Please don't hurt me, I honestly can't take anymore" I told him seriously.

"I won't, promise" He assured me.

He cleared my tears with his shirt then we shared a passionate kiss before cuddling again. With all the crying, my head started to hurt me and I just want to sleep it off. I close my eyes and relax under his comforting touch not knowing when sleep consume me.

---

"Good morning mommy" I heard Talia's soft voice and my eyes fluttered open, she have almost half of her body hanging over the bed."Who's that?" She pointed behind me and I jump a bit when I realize that Sanjay arms is wrapping tight around me while he sleep.

Shit!

____________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING...

THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

235K 3.6K 34
A romcom story about a girl and her brother's best friend who always annoyed her but suddenly started acting all possessive over her. ~~ "Don't you...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...