lavender haze (drew starkey)

1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS द्वारा

"I just wanna stay in that lavender haze" social media x real life drew starkey x fem oc lowercase intended ... अधिक

note
1(introduction)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
epilogue

59

800 14 4
1-800-ILOVEHOTGUYS द्वारा

may 27th

Today is Drew and I's two year meeting anniversary. It is crazy that before then I was living without him in my life. Now, I can't live without him. Okay, that's a little bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean.

Anywho, Drew planned some exciting things for me today. We are at to the beach right now and then are leaving in a couple hours to go somewhere. It is a surprise and I can't wait to see what it is!!

I have been trying to think of all scenarios but I seriously don't know what it could be. I trust him and know we are going to be doing something fun. After, we are going to dinner at this really nice restaurant.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @drewstarkey, @athenahale, and 38.6 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @aspenhale, @hichasestokes, and 2.0 million others
liked by @aspenhale

"Aspen! You look like a shark!" I hear Drew laugh. I turn towards him and say, "No! I'm a mermaid!" and I dive head first into the water.

I hear splashing behind me and then feel weight on my shoulders. "Wanna play mermaids?" I hear Drew say and I laugh at his voice. "Let's go!" We both dive in the water and swim.

Two hours go by and I am getting a bit tired. We leave the beach and get home to take a quick nap before we need to get ready for lunch.

@asparagus posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @josephstarch, @sabcarpet, and 319 others
liked by @josephstarch and 10 users

drew's pov:

Fuck. I'm nervous as hell. I hope she says yes.

We still have a little bit till I ask, but I'm so scared.

aspen's pov:

I get in the car and we head to this mysterious place. After about 15 minutes of driving, Drew tells me to close my eyes. I obey and patiently sit there while he continues driving to our destination.

I feel us come to a stop and wait for him to tell me to open my eyes. "Ok, now open." I look out the front windshield and see a building.

I confusedly stare at it for a second before I realize what it says, "Fired Arts Studio". OMG! How sweet!

On our first date we went to one of these. "Oh my gosh Drew! We went here on our first date!!!" I get teary eyed and get out of the car. I run over to him and give him a hug and a kiss.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @drewstarkey, @taylorswift, and 29.2 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

@drewstarkey posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @aspenhale, @odessaazion, and 928k others
liked by @aspenhale

We get back to the house and begin getting ready for dinner. It is a semi-earlier reservation, but I like that because then we can have time after to do other things. We take a shower and then get ready.

@aspenhale posted a new story, 05/27/25:

seen by @drewstarkey, @mommahale, and 30.7 million others
liked by @drewstarkey

I begin doing my hair and decide that I want to put it up in a low bun. I put it up and then curl the little strand I have out to frame my face. Then I work on my makeup and do a simple, natural look. It takes me about an hour to do both and then I finally get to put on my dress.

It is a beautiful satin yellow-ish, champagne color maxi dress. It has an open scoop back and it is from Mirror-Palais. I love their clothes.

Drew comes over in his very crisp suit. It is a cream suit and my goodness does he look handsome. Mmmm.

He comes over and hugs me from behind. He starts swaying as he kisses my collarbone and says, "My oh my, do you look gorgeous! Fuck, I love you Aspen!"

I turn and kiss him. "I love you Drew." I reply and I always feel so loved when I am with him. I want to marry him so bad.

"Alright. Let's get going." He says and we head to the car. We get to the restaurant and it is beautiful. I wonder why we haven't gone here before.

time jump

Omg! That food was amazing!! Thank God for Drew Starkey.

"I am going to the bathroom. I will be right back." Drew states as he gets up from his chair. I nod and pat my full stomach. He laughs and walks away. I sit there and it's been a while and I'm starting to get worried. Just as I'm about to get up, a waiter comes over and asks me to go outside into the patio. I look at him skeptically, but realize he is just being nice.

I walk out and see Drew standing over white rose petals and smiling very wide at me. I look at him confusedly, not wanting to assume that he is doing what I think he might be doing. I stop walking, but he shakes his head and waves me over.

He grabs my hands and I start to get nervous. Is he fucking breaking up with me?? I will punch him if he does. Just kidding, I know he's not. He starts to get teary eyed and so do I.

"Drew?" I ask and he laughs and responds, "I'm fine. I got this. You got this, Drew!" He hypes himself up and then begins to talk.

"Ok. Fuck. This is just as hard as I thought it would be. Aspen. Asparagus. My amazing, talented, caring, funny, beautiful, thoughtful, wonderful girlfriend. I know this sounds cheesy but I knew from the moment I went on that first date with you that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the best thing that has ever come into my life and I am so in love with you I can't even express it. You light up my world so much and without you, my life WOULD NOT be the same. I can't wait to start a family with you and see where the rest of our lives together take us. With all that being said," He pauses and wipes a falling tear. He lowers down to one knee, opens the ring case, and I begin to break down. "Aspen, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

I slap my hands on my mouth and nod my head so fast. "Yes of course!" He stands up and I immediately kiss him. I can't wait to do that for the rest of my life. He puts the ring on my finger and I can't help but admire its beauty. "Oh my gosh Drew! It is the most beautiful ring ever!" I cry.

We both cry together and I still can't believe this is real. I AM GETTING MARRIED!! I start to jump up and down and get all wiggly. I give him a bunch more hugs and I am so fucking happy.

I take a picture of my ring. GAH it's so pretty! This is a dream come true. I take some pictures in front of the pretty view and then we leave.

We are in the car heading back to the house. Or at least, that's what I thought until Drew took the wrong turn. "Um... Drew? You just missed the turn." I said confused and he ignored me. Ugh rude.

A few minutes later we pull into a parking lot of a big—and very tall—building. We get out and get in the elevator. Drew presses the top floor and I whip my head towards his. "Rooftop sex?" I smirk and he laughs. "I wish!" I pout at his answer and wonder what it could be.

The elevator dings and the doors begin to open. Cheers erupt and it scares me a bit.

OH MY GOD!!!

All of our family and friends are here to celebrate our engagement! I can't believe he did all this. We walk in the huge room holding hands and I look back him in awe. He tilts his head towards my family telling me to go to them. I smile and run up to them.

I give my parents and sister hugs and then I show my ring. "Fuck! That's beautiful!!" Athena yells and Mom scorns her for cussing. "She's right!! It is beautiful!" I thank them and my dad looks at me with so much happiness.

"I am so happy for you, Aspen! If you are happy, then I am happy!" I want to cry again. I give them hugs again and they tell me to go see my friends.

I turn to them and bring up my hand. I start dancing my way to them while flaunting the rock on my finger. "Ahhhhhhhhh Aspen! Your fucking engaged bitch!!" Sabrina yells and hugs me. Joey, Olivia, Maddie, Tate, Gracie, Taylor, Mayra, Lilia, Teagan, Madelyn, and Carly all congratulated me and gave me hugs. I am so lucky to have all of these amazing and supportive best friends!

Could my life get any better?

time jump

Phew.

Drew and I collapse on the bed and lay there unmoving for a few minutes. That was so much fun, but so exhausting. We are going to sleep so good tonight.

We get ready for bed and then curl up together. I quickly fall asleep, ready for exhaustion to be over.

drew's pov:

Phew.

Thank goodness she said yes. I figured she would but you never know. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

authors note:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
they are engaged!!!🥳🥳🥳
#STALEFOREVER

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

155K 2K 28
« like a moth to a flame. i'll pull you in, i'll pull you back to what you need initially. it's just one call away and you'll leave him, you're loyal...
19.9K 296 25
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘢? 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮�...
280K 2.3K 27
one shots of our fav <3 requests open! [DREW STARKEY X READER] [COVER ART MADE BY: MYSELF]
127K 2.9K 69
"Anna I'm 17 though. We can't." I said. "I know Hazy. That's why I'll wait for you, I promise." She said and I smiled. "I won't kiss you... I won't d...