๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

i-liveinYourWalls tarafฤฑndan

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... Daha Fazla

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข
EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA
EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข
: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||

407 14 6
i-liveinYourWalls tarafฤฑndan

-------+++-+-+-------+++---+---+--------+---+-------++

I'm depressed...

ᴵ'ᵐ ᵏⁱᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᴵ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵒʳᵉ
--------+++-+-+------+++---+---+------+------+------++

Third person pov.

" Ooh!~ carpets, drapes and furniture to change color too match your outfit!" Barbie yelled out.

As the rest of the Millicent's gathered around him watching and as he scrolled through the pages as they watch him do it.

The barbie family decided they should arrange their house with new furniture in their household.

" Now that's a living room. " Barbie said with a teasing smile on his face that sat there.

" Can we get them barbie! " Chelsea said with a wide smile on her face.

" Can we, can we, can we! " Chelsea chirped.

Chelsea wanted a trampoline inside of the house, so she wouldn't have to get bored about staying in the house most of the time.

" You know guys I don't even remember the last time we decorated." Barbie replied.

Barbie glanced at everyone showing his petite smile.

" It' s been like forever.." Barbie said.

_______________________________________
( Interview time)

" Actually it was last Tuesday. " Barbie replied.

" And besides after everything happening it's nothing wrong with moving around a bit. " The blonde male said.

He sounded childish at the beginning but his tone slowly became lowered and sad.

It's been a while since anyone could go outside house after what happend in the pool party.
But the pretty blonde wanted to make the best out of it, after all what would a host do without hosting entertainment.
___----__-----______------_____-----___---_____

" How about a surround sound system, that literally surrounds the house. " Skipper argued.

" How about a chair that converts to a skateboard ramp. " Stace smiled until his face couldn't stretch any wider.

" Or a jungle gym with real monkeys on the monkey bars! " Chelsea said.

Everyone looked at each other Knowing they where thinking the same thing. Not before they ran towards different directions, as they all went to different parts of their houses going too there mobile devices to order them.

Barbie stood up and called them while, holding the magazine and using a telephone. While Chelsea ran to her room and went upstairs to her room too order it on her digital computer.

While on the other hand Stace and skipper used a modern day laptop and an iPad. Everyone was talking and not noticing they all finished their order and call at the same time.

The whole Robert family soon heard knocking. So, Chelsea being the first one to break her gaze out of her computer she skipped her way downstairs too open the door.

She came closer to the door and reached out for the handle.

" Who is it? " Chelsea yelled out.

" It's your mother. " A low voice called out.

Chelsea knowing her real mother left her and brothers alone at a young age, she knew the only person who make fun of it would be..y/n.

The little girl giggled sadly and opened the door to see y/n holding boxes in her hands.

Y/n looked down to give Chelsea a sorry smile before quickly getting in and locking the door, the poor women's back was hurting after running and getting the boxes from Titus house.

" Sorry I wasn't here for you guy's parade show but, I brought all this stuff so we could all assemble it." Y/n said.

She made her way towards the middle of the house and dropped all of the old boxes in the middle of the house.

Chelsea smiled and quickly explained what everyone was doing right and how the all waited for their packages to arrive.

" It was a good thing you didn't come late. Barbie and skipper would have pooped themselves." Chelsea exclaimed.

She knew both of the men cared for the women and she was happy they did but... sometimes it would make her uncomfortable.

The little child glanced at her shoe ties now finding them fascinating instead of the old boxes.

Her brothers really cared for y/n but sometimes they would go extreme ways to prove it. She found them putting small cameras in her room.

She was lucky she told Stace after all the commotion happened, Stace seemed a bit out of it. it was really sad and pathetic to see him running around screaming.

" Chelsea are you alright...? " Y/n's soft voice came out.

Chelsea nodded and quickly helped her by grabbing smaller boxes and kept a small smile on her face.

The little girl didn't want y/n to see her spirit so down so she decided right now it wasn't the time for whining.

Loud noises came down rapidly from the stairs as barbie saw y/n standing there next to Chelsea.

The male opened his arms out. Wanting a hug from his sweetheart, but he was pushed by Stace.

He let out an angry chuckle, he wanted to have the first hug, but his 'brother' seemed too have gotten first before him.

" y/n it's been like forever since the last time I- we have seen you." Stacy said.

y/n gave the male a confused grin ignoring what he said beforehand and walked towards the smaller blonde.

Opening their arms to invite the smaller male which he quickly invited himself too her arms.

A loud doorbell sound came out and skipper pushed everyone aside him and quickly let the delivery guy in.

" I have a delivery for 1959 malibu way. " The delivery man said.

" Thank you! " Barbie said as he rudely slammed the door Infront of the man.

" What the fuck is this? " y/n said you could clearly hear the annoyance in her tone of voice.

Y/n told the Robert family beforehand that she would bring old stuff from her previous life- in the house.

" Please don't take offense but who would fucking build that ugly piece of shit- " Barbie exclaimed.

y/n angrily pouted and grabbed the old boxes that were seated in the middle of the room. Her evil giggles could be heard as she went upstairs to assemble them herself.

" Way to go Mr hot shot. " Skipper said.

He gave barbie the middle finger as the other watched the family drama.

" Just shut the hell up. " Barbie said.

The male just ignores Skipper as he walks right over the eashthatic pink boxes.

Barbie quickly grabbed the stickers that had pictures of pink furniture. Chairs, tables and even bean bag chairs painted on them.

But suddenly a picture of a trampoline appeared which made the male question it.

" A trampoline? They messed up the order." Barbie called out.

" They sure did, I wanted it in hot pink." Stace exclaimed.

He gave Barbie an annoyed eye roll and grabbed his stickers and went in his marry way.

Chelsea quickly grabbed onto Stace pants and tugged on them. Stace stopped in his tracks and grabbed Chelsea by her face and slapped her face.

" Ow! What did you do that!! " Chelsea screamed out.

" Because your getting annoying so shut up! " Stace said.

The male shouted in front of Chelsea's face but was shoved away by barbie.

Barbie had a disgusted look on his face as he pushed Stace away from Chelsea.

" What the hell is wrong with you!? " Barbie exclaimed.

" Ever since you went outside you've become rude and a bitch! " Barbie yelled out.

" You two shut the fuck up! You're making this worse as it already is. " The blue hair male was already annoyed by the two of them.

Chelsea not wanting to hear their bickering quick grabbed her stuff and went running to the living room.

Her small footsteps making a small pitter pat noise, her eyes where feeling hot as her salty tears started to run down her face.

She could clearly hear their yells from the living room. She quickly got up from her sitting position and ran, leaving her belongings in the room.

The little girl thought she wouldn't hear them from the living room but she was wrong.

But what she didn't notice was the dark shadow behind her..the tall shadow looking at her omnalesly.

It looked down and saw her picture furniture it let out a dark chuckle and grabbed them. The unknown stranger looked around and planned to be nice for once.

They always had a soft spot for kids they were angels and innocent..but if corrupted they would not be safe from their lord....that doesn't sound right.

The person quickly got out of their trance and grabbed Chelsea's stuff and ran.

They did not want to alert the Robert family of them being here so they decided they would have to rely on their prey to help chelsea.

It quickly grabbed the stuff and went outside he looked over and saw vines that they could climb up.

Quickly climbing into y/n's room and spotting Chelsea and y/n cuddling.

Y/n patting Chelsea's back as she continued to cry, she started to softly shush her wanting to Chelsea to go to sleep.

Knowing once you dream you'll be in a world of your imagination.

Chelsea cry's soon became quiet as the room was comforted by the silence.

They quickly let a soft chuckle at the display of affection and jumped off the balcony as their eyes showing so much and care and adoration.

___________________________________________

Stace now holding his red cheek from getting punched by barbie. The skinny male went to a secluded part of the room.

His hands seemed to be holding it onto his belongings for dearlife. Stace glanced over to his hands and started to inspect them.

His eyes are getting larger as he examed them he always wondered how they where so perfect and yet rubbery.

He wanted to peel it off.

It felt uncomfortable.

Peel it off.

N̷̮̻͔͚̻̱̜͔̋̓͌́͂̔͘̚͠͠O̸̜͓̠̪̓͝W̵̧̛͈̪̭̻͖̩̯̙̺̔̿͗̅̇̽͂

"
"You look like shit." Y/n's voice chimed in.

The male gave her a small chuckle and grabbed onto her free hand. Y/n looked at him with an annoyed smile and pushed his grasp away from her.

" Why did you smack Chelsea on her face? " Y/n said with a calming tone.

" What- " Stace said.

"I'm going to ask you again." Y/n glared at him.

" Look I'm not dealing with Chelsea today...you have to understand right? "
Stace gave y/n a soft look.

" Stace..you know that shit won't, work with me so get the fuck up and go to your room. " Y/n exclaimed.

Stace looked at y/n with hatred and as he grabbed his stuff as he 'accidentally' bumps shoulders with her.

Y/n looked at the skinny male as he left and closed the door she started too curse him out under his breath.

She let out a scoff before hearing snickering behind her. Y/n turned around to see barbie and skipper, she gave them a look that made them shut up.

Skipper now finishing his snickering grabbed the sticker tv and placed it in front of the room.

Barbie now behind skipper pressed the remote control. And saw the tv powering and heard the soccer ball announcer.

"(And the sweeper who passes to center who also-)
( adults pay separately)
(Do you have coochie problems?) "

Barbie letting out an embarrassed dog noise powered off the tv. While skipper on the other hand started to mewing.

" Barbie why are you suddenly embarrassed of the word vagina? " Y/n said letting out small chuckles in the end.

"...IT SAID VAGINA OK NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!! " Barbie still flustered at y/n's teasing started to become more flustered then he already was.

" I think Barbie is just afraid of pussy. " Skippers low voice called out.

Barbie now looking, like he has steam coming out of his ears the male. Let out a screech and flop down on the sofa using the pillow to cover y/n's and skippers voice.

_+_+_+_-_-_+_+_+_+-_-_-+_-+_-+_-+_+_+_+_+

Snoring could be heard from the main room as the unknown guest started to walk there quietly.

The unknown man with a hoodie over his head tilted his head like a dog staring at the position they were in.

Barbie was laying down smothered in
y/n's boobs while skippers face was laying on her ass.

All of them were snoring away.

The intruder looked around too see my little pony figures laying around and one of them in a position which they look like they where making out with each other.

He let out a disbelief sigh and looked around. Now seeing their house not being once close to decorated.

Barbie started to let out small giggles as the intruder gave him a ugly look if only he could see how the male is giving him a stink eye.

Glancing around he started to walk closer to the group,his steps going quieter and quieter until. He was In front of y/n's face he leaned in closer.

He started to inspect their face grabbing a small tube from out there pocket and leaned in seeing y/n's drool spill down from her lips.

Y/n started to shuffle around and pushed skipper with her hips towards. Barbie's side as the male let out a grunt still not wanting to wake up and snuggled towards Barbie's side.

The unknown let out a small relief sigh before getting closer y/n's lips once again he wondered if the female knew how much drool she spilled.

Leaning seeing the shiny spit for some reason made him feel hot. He started to pinch himself not wanting to get more in trouble than he already is.

His boss was here earlier and they knew everyone had a soft spot for the
(tall/short/average) Women.

After finishing his thoughts, he looked around not hearing anyone and started to shuffle his way out of there.

As his hands reached for the window a high pitch voice called out to him.

" Who are you? " Chelsea's voice ranged out.

The male turned around slowly and carefully raised his hands, he carefully walked towards the small child before opening his mouth.

"Im the tooth fairy." The intruder called out.

" Really! " Chelsea exclaimed.

She started to jump up and down making more noise as the sleeping my little pony group started to move around.

"I am now let's talk about the bean bar chair!" The unknown man calls out quietly.

He picked up Chelsea now realizing she was no threat, he carefully held Chelsea in his left arm as they started to leave the living room.

Scared that he could wake anyone up closed the door slowly and walked around as Chelsea started to point out whose room is which.

The intruder looked around seeing stickers stacked up and some of them looking like that they were missing as Chelsea let out a tired sigh.

Not wanting the little girl to ruin his mission headed towards her room.

Closing the door once again his steps quietly moved around the obstacles which were toy stuff animals.

Laying Chelsea down and she started to snuggle towards her teddy bear.

The male looked around now noticing the time was 3am, and not wanting to be late, he quickly went towards the window and jumped.

Now running in their backyard the male let out a small smile, his mission was complete....or was it.

Mr unknown man thought he could get away without knowing? Of course not.

Stace glanced throughout the window holding a small device in his palms as he watched the unknown male breathe.

He stared and kept staring until the stranger left. The things he did without his family noticing.

He wanted everyone to be safe but sometimes skipper and him would have to do bad things for the sake of their reputation and their ꌩ/ꈤ

___________________________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

96.3K 1.8K 13
When a goth boy in a spooky family meets a girl exactly like him at a seance of the famous Fester Addams, will they fall in love?? Or will they be en...
79.3K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" โ™กโ™ก Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
184K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ There are โš ๏ธ trigger warnings โš ๏ธ ...
40.6K 1.5K 11
{Royal or Rebel...? What about neither. You, are stuck in this so called, "happily ever after", "density", world. You don't have a story, you don't e...