𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 .

由 thezenni

❝ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪᴛ ꜰᴀ' ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶". 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄. 更多

𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐂 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 .
𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎.
𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
look at this.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

3.2K 169 49
由 thezenni

𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙷
𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗜, 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔📍
━━

i walk into school with my headphones on.

ian really tryna be here again, but if i don't come ima get arrested.

i walk until i feel somebody pulling my ehoodie from behind me.

i turn around and see sum shordy ian never seen before.

"yo?" i questioned, looking down at ha.

she was a dark skin, with purple ass hair.

she looked me up and down. "why i never see you hangin round no girls? you ain't with nobody or sum?"

who is this?

"why?"

she rolled ha eyes, still pulling on my hoodie. "cause —- i be seeing you play at our games and shit. you a good ass basketball player. i been wantin to talk to yo ass."

"but you was always with yo friends, or with that nigga. von or whatever."

i pushed ha hand away from me. shit like this wasn't uncommon. niggas always coming up ta me sayin sum shit like this.

and i've always curved them.

like i said, i wasn't really down with getting with anybody. and na, i only got one person on my mind.

ian worried bout no one else.

i swear he gotta nigga stuck like we together or sum.

i look behind ha, and see von standing by his locker on his phone. instantly my body started going towards him.

forgot about shordy just that quick.

but she gripped on ta me, and pulled me back ta her. "nigga? where you goin?"

she looked ta where i was looking at and she kissed ha teeth. "he can wait. we talkin right na."

i look at ha. shordy on sum. ion even know ha ass.

i swear muthafuckas crazy.

"we not, im good on you shordy." i pulled away from ha and walked straight ta him.

i heard ha let outta frustrated breathe and then walk away.

thank god.

i walk up ta von, he was facing me but he was on his phone.

so i slammed my hands on either side of him, and made him jump into the locker.

he looked at me witha mug. "stop doing that shit."

i smirked down at him. "nah, im good."

"i swear the shit ain't even funny."

it's kinda funny.

i nod, staring at his lips.

"stop doing that."

"stop doin what? i can't look at you?"

"you stay starin me hard as hell nigga. sum
on my face?"

"yeah," i lean down ta his ear. "my lips."

he pushed me away. "aye, chill. we at school. any one of these niggas could see us."

i look around. "there ain't nobody around here."

he mugged me, and i bring my lips ta his fa a second before pulling away. "see? i just wanted a quick little peck."

"you sum else." he said, and then he turnt around and pushed me back with his elbows so he could open his locker.

he took out sum books, and then closed it again.

he started walking, and i followed him.

as soon as i got up ta him, i took his books from him.

he looked over ta me. "nigga i can carry my own shit. ian no girl."

"shit looked heavy —- so i'm helping." i turnt ta face him with my body. "now say thank you."

"the fuck?"

i may kissing faces at him, and he gagged before he started speed walking down the hallway.

"how you gon leave me, a black ass nigga, with yo shit? ima drop em ona floor."

he ain't stop, just kept going.

so i dropped the bitches, i wasn't playing, and then chased his ass all the way ta his class.

━━

so school ended, and i went home. and then, i was bored so i called up the group chat and talked ta them muthafuckas fa a bit.

but they was on sum shit, especially quan, so i hung up and then called von.

but his ass ain't answer, so that automatically told me he wanted me ta pop up at his shit.

so now i'm standing in front of his house waiting fa him ta come open the door.

he opened it, and i leaned ona door frame. "you can't answer yo texts or sum?"

"don't you got a game tomorrow?" he questioned me.

"that shit don't matter — why you wasn't answering me when i was calling and textin you?"

he grabbed my hand, closed the door, and dragged me into his room.

he then walked over ta his bed, and laid down on it face first, with his hands ona bed too. "i been stretching fa the last hour, so ian realize."

"ian mean ta ignore yo impatient ass."

i let out a "mhm, and walked ova behind him.

loved doing that shit.

but ion know what was going on — i've been ina mood ta fuck sum.

i had sum pressure built up.

i pressed right into him, and then leaned on his back before reaching and grabbing his hands, pinning them ta the bed.

"let me play in that throat." i whispered against his neck.

"are you in heat ah sum?" he asked, and i chuckled against him.

"it's been a minute since i stuck my shit in anybody — it's getting ta me."

"so let me gon head and deep stroke that throat till i make you choke."

he grunted, and then he flipped us over, somehow getting his hands free. and then, he pinned my hands down.

i looked him up and down, i was staring up at him hard. ian mind how we are right na. he felt good on top of me. "you look good."

he rolled his eyes. "yeah you on one. calm down nigga, damn."

i grinned at him, and then lowered my eyes a bit. "shit i'll do whatever you say."

"you the boss."

he already had me pinned ta the bed.

might as well take it a step further.

"just stay on top of me like this."

he looked down and realized the position we was in.

i could feel him getting hard on top of me.

and then i was.

"you was right —- i got a game tomorrow. so lemme get sum good luck from you."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

224K 9.6K 39
❝ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜱᴜᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ. ❞ 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙉𝙉𝙄.
158K 6.5K 19
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲...
163K 8.1K 27
𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛�...
208K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...