Is it too early to Move on...

נכתב על ידי iambellissima_nishaz

She cleared her throat to gain his attention. "Do you like this position so much that you don't want to leave... עוד

P r e v i e w
Author's Note
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

549 36 0
נכתב על ידי iambellissima_nishaz

It feels good to get what you wanted for a while.

So why not take it willingly?

Since that day when Alpha Onyx came here in my cabin, things changed in between us like he is less angry at me and didn't get violent when his daughter is playing with me.

And most important, he also did not asked me how Sarai knows my cabin. It was like they knew something that I didn't and it was getting on my nerves.

What secrets are you hiding?

"Move witch." I turned around to see the Alpha himself in front of me. He was again dressed neatly. Actually he always dress neatly.

"Are you deaf?" I snapped my eyes to the grumpy man in front of me. Someone must have slept on the wrong side of the bed. I chuckled at that thought.

"What's so funny huh?" You are. I wanted to say it a loud but bit my tongue and just shrugged my shoulders.

But he didn't like it so he moved closer to me but this time I did not move away. I stood my ground and faced him. He saw my reaction and raised a brow at me.

"Looks like someone getting a confidence."

I rolled my eyes but he didn't like it as a growl came from him mouth at the disrespect.

"Looks like someone getting comfortable talking to me." I back fired while smiling triumphantically when his face became hard.

It was true though. He avoided me before like a plague but now he was talking to me like I am close to him or something.

He gritted his teeth and with one glance at me, he walked towards another direction instead of going another.

I chuckled while shaking my head.

When I walked towards the hospital, people were busy doing preparations for the upcoming event which was going to happen in few days and I wasn't invited.

Alpha Onyx did not invite me and I know the reason behind this, he doesn't trust me at all. And I get it.

"Why are you still here woman?" I clenched my jaw and turned around to give him a fucking peace of mind.

"What the fuck is your problem man? Can't I even walk to the hospital? Tell me. Is there another route to go to the hospital and if yes, then please do show me if it makes you happy." I was fuming this time.

I was seriously enough with his attitude. He was getting on my nerves and I fucking hated it.

He made me angry and goddess forgive me if I don't make him a fucking frog. If I did then he fucking absolutely deserves it. I was so tempted to flick my fingers.

His eyes were wide and mouth opened, closed. I groaned under my breath and walked past him towards the fucking hospital.

I seriously do need to find something to do except hospital because I am fucking tired of doing nothing. People rarely get themselves injured for me to heal. And unlike others, I can't shift to a fucking animal.

What good I am at?

Cooking? Yes but everyone knows how to cook.

Teaching? I am not a teacher at all.

Wait a moment. I can train them knowing their beta's training, I can train them better. Only if Alpha Onyx gives me a chance but why not he gives me a chance? If it's advantage him then he will happy and I am too instead of getting bored all the time.

I quickly turned around and rushed towards him when I saw his retreating figure walking fastly.

He must have sense me as he stopped walking and wondering why I was here again.

I flinched that not a minute ago I was firing at him. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.

"Umm. I have a question to ask." I said slightly nervous while saying to him because I didn't know what will he say.

He then ever so slowly turned around and looked straight in my eyes. "Why suddenly change in your behaviour Miss Verro?"

He know my name?

Of course. He is an Alpha. He knows everything.

I ignored his question and came straight to the point. "I want to train your people." I blurred out.

He had now a amusement on his face. I narrowed my eyes at his reaction. Does he think I don't know how to train? Is he mocking me? How dar...

"Okay." What? Just okay? That easy?

Who cares as long as it's in my favour. My eyes lit up like a candles seeing his approval of training his people.

"Show us some of your moves then, don't you?" Oh he is mocking me. Now I get it. He thinks I can't beat his people.

I smirked. "Lead the way Alpha."

He was too smirking at me. He nodded his head and led the way. I walked bedsides him not behind like a puppy when he motioned for me to walk with him.

People were watching us walking together and not fighting like he usually does not me. I am naive in all of this. This Alpha gets every opportunity to yell at me.

Training grounds were not so far away from the pack house. Actually everything here was in the close proximity. If something unfortunately happens then people gets help quickly.

When we reached the training grounds, people stopped doing what they were doing and looked at us. They must have sensed their Alpha's power.

Females and males were standing watching us in curiously. Seeing a witch in training ground.

"Go." He said to me.

I looked at him and nodded my head. I will give him a eye catching show. Not only him but for everyone too.

"I want your best fighter to fight with me." I said loudly to the people in front of me.

They must be thinking what's gotten into me suddenly.

Suddenly one bulgy man walked behind the people and came towards me and stood in front of me. So he is their best fighter. Okay. No problem.

He was a Hulk in shape. I looked at his Alpha who was watching me curiously. So he is going to watch me fight with the man in front of me? Good for him.

I tied my hair in a head bun before removing the hair band from my hand. And took my position on the ground.

The hulk man too took his position. Everyone was watching us. Some were looking anxious to see a petite woman in front of the giant man and some were watching us curiously. Curiosity get the cat killed, didn't they know the phrase?

No one said anything as a dead silence spread around us. No one was talking as they were busy watching us or especially busy watching me.

The giant man was waiting for me to take the lead and I granted his wish by striking his leg but actually attacking his stomach while ducking to avoid the hit he was aiming at my head. But he didn't make a sound when I punched his guts as hard as I could.

He was waiting for my second move thinking of tiring me out soon but he didn't know that I could move like a pro without even tiring.

What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

I ran towards him and he was ready to flip me down on the hard ground but I slipped and pulled his left leg making him fall on the ground with a thud.

He quickly got up but now he had smirk on his face. Looks like now he won't go easy on me and it wasn't like he was in the first place.

He ran towards me and in one motion I would have cracked my precious jaw if I did not see this coming. I backed away and elbowed him on the behind of his big neck at the same time kicking his mouth without giving him a chance to react. I continued kicking and punching his face, stomach, legs and anything I could get my hands and legs saw until the authoritative voice echoed on the silence ground.

"ENOUGH."

Only then I saw what I had done to the man who was coughing on the ground. Now I felt bad. I did give him a number.

The giant man moved his gaze and looked at me still smirking. Why he is smirking now?

"Got some fantastic skills you have there." I chuckled at him and pulled my hand for him to take.

He took it and then stood up. "I am Volk and nice to meet you Ara."

I wasn't surprised when he said my name. Everyone here knew me unlike me.

I smiled while shaking my hand with him.

"Alpha." Volk bowed his head when Alpha Onyx came near us.

"Who did teach you moves like this?" It was his first question towards me.

"Someone who was talented enough to teach me." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

Alpha Onyx nodded his head. "You can train people along with Volk from now on."

Yes?

Oh fuck yes.

"You were this excited to train?" It was Volk's voice.

I happily nodded at him. Of course I was excited and looking forward to it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
684K 10.1K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
142 0 7
' You're going to have to pay for that ' She did nothing as he unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing the petite fleshy pink moun...