The Abused Hope Mikaelson

Da Elvisfan_18

Hope Andrea Mikaelson was abused by her father and his family. She a long with her twin sister where the only... Altro

Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Anthony Summers
Samuel Howlett
Grant Williams
Astrid Jupiter Mikaelson
Mariposa McCoy
Loki Mikaelson
Abby Jackson
John Jackson
Vincent Jackson
Harper Wright
Derek Jackson
Harmony Jackson
Zachary Stone
Lolita Knight
Trevor Shaw
Prologue
Act One: In the Beginning
Chapter One: The Birth of Twins
Chapter Two: As They Grow
Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?
Chapter Four: Meeting of the Minds
Chapter Five: The Escape
Chapter Six: The Letters
Act Two: The New Family
Chapter Seven: Meeting the Jackson
Chapter Eight: Begin Again
Chapter Nine: Derek
Chapter Ten: Harmony
Chapter Eleven: Harper
Chapter Twelve: Finn
Chapter Thirteen: Jackson and Vincent
Chapter Fourteen: Abigail
Chapter Fifteen: I Missed It, I Missed Everything
Chapter Sixteen: Redeeming the Sociopath
Chapter Seventeen: Fully Activated
Act Three: Four Years Later
Chapter Eighteen: A Wedding
Chapter Nineteen: Through the Looking Glass
Chapter Twenty: Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter Twenty-One: Sorry Doesn't Cut It
Chapter Twenty Two: And I Needed You
Chapter Twenty-Three: She's Not Your Daughter
Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Not Your Little Girl
Chapter Twenty-Five: Funny You're The Broken One
Chapter Twenty Seven: Oh It's Such A Shame For Us to Part
Act Four: And Then She Snapped
Chapter Twenty-Eight: A Deal With the Two Devil
Chatper Twenty-Nine: Welcome to the Panic Room

Chapter Twenty Six: But I'm the Only One Who Needed Saving

63 2 0
Da Elvisfan_18

Numb.

That was how Andrea felt.

How could she have not put the piece together sooner? She was a genius for crying out loud!

But, nevertheless, here we are. Astrid and Andrea trapped together in an unknown location.

The Wolfsbane, Vervain, Witch Hazel still lingered in their system making them weak but it was wearing off. Andrea heard footsteps outside the door and began to act if she was still unconscious, Astrid looked at her twin sister confused until she quickly caught on and did the same.

Their kidnappers walked in and checked them over.

"We'll get a pretty price for the Mikaelson twins. The great and powerful tribrids at our mercy. Klaus won't know what hit him." The first man said as he stared at Andrea making her uncomfortable.

"Come on, they're both still knocked out. It'll be more fun to taunt them when they wake up." The second man replied and they both walked out of the room again, locking the door behind them.

Once they were sure that they were gone, they sat normally. Well, as normal as you can sit in severe discomfort.

"Andrea, what are we gonna do?" Astrid whispered weakly.

Andrea hesitated for a moment, thousands of plan and thought running through her head all at once.

"I'm not sure." Andrea whispered back, feeling slightly defeated.

———————————

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Hayley yelled at Abby when they arrived at the Xavier's school.

"Ms. Mikaelson..." Erik tried to intervene only fail as the hybrid continued yelling at Abigail who was extremely upset at the disappearance of Andrea.

"MY FAULT! IF YOU HADN'T SHOWN UP IN THE FIRST PLACE THIS WOULD'T HAVE HAPPENED! ANDREA WAS FINE! SHE WAS SAFE! SHE WAS HAPPY! YOU ALL COMING HERE RUINED THAT!" Abby shouted back at the hybrid, now being held by her two husbands so she didn't kill Hayley.

"SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER!" Hayley screamed in Abby's face.

Abby snarled and tried to go for Hayley but John and Vincent kept an ion grip on their wife, although they were too were starting to get angry as the she-wolf's words.

"YOU NEVER FUCKING TREATED HER LIKE A DAUGHTER YOU BITCH! FUCKING KOL, ELIJAH, DAVINA, KEELIN, AND MARCEL PRACTICALLY RAISED THAT GIRL FROM BIRTH! WE TOOK HER IN AND MORE HER A PART OF OUR FAMILY! SHE IS OUR DAUGHTER NOT YOURS!" Abby screamed back, her vampire face now on display, and began giving Hayley an aneurysm.

"Control your wife!" Klaus yelled and that was the last straw for John and Vincent who let their wife go and began to go after Klaus only to be held back by Anthony and Hank, while Klaus while Klaus was now being held by Loki.

"ENOUGH!" Harmony yelled, grabbing all of the adult's attention.

"Stop it! Now is not the time for this! We have to find them." Harmony yelled now that she had everyone's attention.

"Harm is right, Andi whatherface could be in some real trouble. The other murders were brutal but they were to grab attention and corner them. Haybitch give me your hand." Kai said immediately snapping into investigator mode which made everyone slightly surprised. Hayley growled slightly at the nickname but nerveless gave the male Heretic her hand.

He used a silent spell to slice her hand and allow blood to drip onto the map.

"Technically, she's their biological mother and they are her sires; there could be an echo of a soul bond connection." Kai said as they watched the blood travel.

The blood finally stopped moving at what could be identified as an area near the coast. After Mariposa quickly typed the geographic coordinating sent them to the team's handhelds and then Hank spoke out loud. "The only thing is that area is an old storm drain that was converted into a bunker, a long time ago. Posey sent it to your handhelds. Now bring back my best friend."

The team quickly sprang into action leaving the students and the families with the McCoy twins and Kai who reluctantly agreed to stay behind and play peacekeeper.

———————————

"I think we're underground." Andrea said quietly as she used her vampire and werewolf senses to try and figure out where they were.

"Are you sure?" Astrid questioned quietly.

They had both regained most of their strength a while ago but their captors had not yet returned and they were devising a plan to escape.

"I'm positive I can smell dirt and other earthly scents." Andrea responds, quietly releasing herself from her restraints, Astrid doing a same.

"Invisique." Andrea mumble, making herself invisible; Astrid taking her sister's lead and doing the same. They quietly unlocked the door (thank you bobby pins) and began to roam the place they were currently being held captive in and found it was bunker.

Finally finding the exit, Astrid climbed ladder and unlocked the door only for an alarm to off as soon as she opened it.

"They're trying to escape!" Someone yelled and the two girls quickly scampered up the ladder and out into the woods.

"You can run but you can't hide!" The man who kidnapped them yelled and soon a whizzing sound was heard.

They were being shot it.

"Astrid, we have to go fast." Andrea said to her twin, and they began to pick up the pace with their running.

After what felt like hours, but was probably minutes the two women arrived at a cliff, the ocean below them.

"This is the only way!" Astrid said looking down at the water.

Andrea looked at the water with slight hesitance.

"Come out, come where you are?" The voice taunted.

"Ready?" Astrid asked her twin, who looked almost frozen.

"Don't think you'll get away that easy." The man taunted, too close for comfort.

Astrid sighed, knowing she would have to make the decision.

She grabbed her twin's hand and jumped off the cliff.

Andrea couldn't even register her scream as the flew towards the water.

"ASTRID, I CAN'T SWIM!" Was the last thing the auburn screamed before the twin hit the water.

———————————

The team just arrived to the area where they knew the bunker was and hear a splash.

"Get Out!" They yelled as they searched the bunker. There was no one there

"How close are to water?" Sam asked Alex.

"Less than two miles, why?" Alex replied and then looked concerned.

Anthony quickly put the piece together and looked angry while Sam began to panic.

"Andrea can't swim." Was their reply in unison.

They all quickly used their powers (well, Anthony held onto Sam who couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend) to find head to the water and get the mutant who were now shooting at them water.

"Astrid would help her right?" Trevor asked concerning to Grant who was looking at the water with an unreadable expression.

"I hope so." Was the reply the auburn mutant received.

———————————

Astrid and Andrea had washed up on the beach, far enough away to keep them safe from their captors.

Both women were coughing up the water and Andrea was not happy.

She had almost drowned.

Three fucking times.

"This is your fault." Andrea mumbled as she got up and began to walk away.

"What?! You can't blame this on me!" Astrid yelled.

"I can't! I was fine! I was happy! Why do you have to ruin everything good that ever happens to me?" Andrea cried as she turned to face her twin.

"Andrea we were all heartbroken when you..." Astrid began before being cut off abruptly by her sister. "You were broken?! Funny, you were the "broken one" but I was the only one who needed saving Astrid!" The auburn screamed.

Astrid marched forward now chest to chest with her sister who stood almost a head taller than her.

"If you hadn't left, this wouldn't have happened! You didn't have to be so selfish Hope!" Astrid screamed back, flinching slightly seeing a rage burning in her sister's eyes.

"I HAVE BEEN SELFISH! I LEFT SO I COULD BE HAPPY FOR ONCE! I WAS MISERABLE IN NEW ORLEANS! I FOUND A FAMILY THAT CARE ABOUT ME AND LOVE ME, AND I FOUND MY MATES WHO I LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY BUT APPARENTLY I'M SELFISH. I HATE YOU!" Hope yelled and before Astrid could retort a resounding slap was heard.

Andrea had slapped Astrid so hard that she accidentally snapped her twin's neck, activating her vampire side.

Andrea felt no remorse or guilt seeing Astrid's body on the ground.

Quickly using a spell to have paper and a pencil appear. She quickly wrote a goodbye to Anthony and Sam explaining that she had to do something about the Mikaelson, and she would do it her way.

Writing that was the hardest thing she had ever done but she had one thing left to do.

Sticking the note to her twin's forehead, she walked away from Astrid's body. Getting ready to say goodbye to some of the most important people in her life.

Kol, Elijah and Davina

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.3K 1.2K 28
Two powerful families that were brought down by themselves, two creatures that shouldn't exist. In a chance encounter myths turned into a new reality...
48.6K 2.4K 18
Hope Andrea Mikaelson had to move in with her auntie Bex friends in Alaska where she finds her mates and creates friendships. Since both schools in M...
28.4K 859 14
Lucifer and Kelly move to New Orleans to raise their son Jack in a safe environment only New Orleans is anything but safe with the French Quarter cra...
5.6K 110 1
Hope Mikaelsons life isn't going the way she wants it to. She wants to know her real family, but that doesn't seem like it's about to happen, she wa...