Patience- a beautiful journey

BแปŸi priceless987

**๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ* '๐•ด ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–’ ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†... Xem Thรชm

Introduction
Surpriseโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Characters โค๏ธโค๏ธ
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

CHAPTER 13

89 7 1
BแปŸi priceless987

AUTHOR POV--

He was sitting in a black and dark room. There was nothing in this room except a chair. He was lost in his thoughts and he could not understand whether what happened a few days ago was true, but in so many years, this has not happened till date and then he remembered something his son had said.

*You have to pay for your debts*

He wanted to run away from all these memories, so he created a separate world of his own in Dubai, but he don't know why he used to go to that house, perhaps he wants to remember his deeds or he wants to everything back which he has earlier..

But the second situation is not possible because his family died a long ago and now he doesn't believe in love and care...Now for him his work came first and nothing else, now he will never go back to that house. That house only contain bitter memories now he didn't want to remember those all....

But what if his son is alive???
What if his wife also alive??
What if his son want Revenge??

These are the questions which are roaming in his mind and he want to get rid out of this so he took his suit and went away for a tour...

He got down from the car and started walking outside. He was feeling suffocated, so he thought of taking a walk for a while. He was walking on a road where there were a lot of people. He was looking at them all, once a time he also lived this happy life but now his whole life is changed.....

And suddenly while walking, some stone stuck in his feet and he was about to fall. But he regained his composure and picked up the stone and saw that there was a letter tied on it. As he opened the letter, he couldn't believe on his eyes.

How could this happen? He couldn't believe his eyes. He was in Dubai Then how could his dead son deliver this letter to him? After that all this was not possible for him. He is so far away that it was difficult to find him, so how did this happen? And most importantly how could a dead person writes???

He quickly took out his phone and called his driver. His driver arrived within minutes. He sat in the car and went home. He could not believe that all this was true. After a long time of these, how could this all possible?? And why this is happening with him..

"I have to do something" he thought in his mind and went back to his mansion

He again refold the letter and re read it again and again...if this is going to happen then he will make sure how it will be, and very soon

*I'll catch you very soon*

only this is written in this letter but these few words have a lot of pressure for the reader of letter... He folded the letter and kept in his pocket one thing was confirmed, that his son is alive..

Someone was following his car till it reached the mansion. There was a smirk smile on his face. He was going to succeed in his goal very soon. He call someone and describe the whole story to him..

"It will be going to over soon" the next men who was on the call said.. and with that he cut the call

His car entered the mansion and all the bodyguards opened the doors so that the car could enter and he went inside the house.

As soon as he came inside the house, he went to his special room which was filled with every furniture and it was very big. Sitting on a chair in the room, he dialed someone's number on his phone...

"ne oldu neden beni aradın" the next person who was on call said
Translation ( what happen why you are calling me)

"birinin beni takip ettiğini hissediyorum koruma için daha fazla koruma istiyorum" he said
Translation (i am feeling that someone is following me I want some more guards for protection)

"tamam yapıldı" the other one said and cut the call
Translation( ok done)

"Why is he not comprehending, how much exertion I am feeling, he thinks all this is a snickers but for me it is not such a joke....." He thought in his mind but somehow he trust don... because nothing can happen him until he is in goodbooks of don...but yet he is feeling some weird inside.....

"I have so many works to do, I have to focus on them so that's how don will be impressed by me and he always going to protect me..." He said to himself and went away

But he did not know that his every move was being noted.

FARIS POV--

I can not understand what my mother seen in her?? Why doesn't my mother understand my feelings?? I have been trying to explain to her for so long. But she refuse to talk to me..... God knows what kind of magic Noor has done on my mother.... I have been telling her about Kareena for a long time, but she doesn't want to understand, I explain her everything regarding Kareena...i.told her that I only want to marry Kareena but she is refusing her..I don't know..

While all thinking this I went to noor's room....I knocked on the door and she gave permission to me like seriously!!!! I'm the famous businessman, why she can't open the door for me, well I don't care....I get inside her room...

Whether I believe it or not, this was true her room is also very beautiful and pinkish like her The color of her room was pink, don't know why maybe she liked it?

And suddenly she appeared in front of me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't even see her. She is looking like a princess... beautiful big eyes are looking red and puffy may be she was sleeping..well I don't care.... I turned my gaze from other thing.

"What happen why you come here?" She said in her beautiful melodious voice..

"Yes, there was some work, What magic have you done on my mother that she is not even trying to understand what I am saying I know you are aware about me and Kareena, so please do anything to make my mother persuade that I do not want to marry you. She still had expectations from me that I'll marry yoy But I am not going to do anything like this, I love Kareena very much and no matter what happens. I will marry her"
I said as I was so dumb because of my mother's continuous behaviour for making noor her daughter in law..

I looked at noor she was surprised yet emotional...I know why she is getting emotional may be she thought that she will marry a rich guy like me...but unfortunately I already choosed a best girl for me...

"Okay I'll talk to phuppo" she said in same tone...I was expecting her to talk some more but she got someone's call and she turned to her balcony and I also leaved the room because I don't want to interfere in her personal space but yet I was feeling so angry....why??? I don't know that...

Well I'm happy that now if she talks to my mom and makes her understand, my mom will also agree. After all Noor is her beloved daughter and will definitely listen to her daughter's words and will agree to get me married to Kareena...

And while thinking this, I left her room and reached my room and started narrating something.

NOOR POV--

Flashback

The day was so hectic I did all my household work and after that into the room I saw there was a bouquet on my bed so I picked it up and when I smelled it, it scent is very nice. This was the one about roses that I loved so much, but who sent it? Then a thought came to my mind that who else could have sent it to me except one person

So I called him, I've got his number in his car when he was taking me back to my home he saved his number to my phone because he want to talk to me...

Well I also want to talk to him whenever I listen him I lost my all senses I don't know why but I loved listening to him. Whenever I listened to him, it felt as if I was walking in the gardens of heaven and the leaves of the trees were being touched by the breeze and spread with fragrant joy...i reach to my lala land Whenever he talked to me...

The day when he dropped me my home, I hid the whole things which he gave me in my wardrobe. I could not walk in the house of wearing such expensive things. If someone had asked anything then what would I answer.....so I seem this hiding option is better than anything

I changed my clothes and lay down on my bed...i was thinking all about today.. because it is the bestest day of my life and I can't forget it...how much care and love he gave me...I thanked my allah for everything....

"Hello" a deep husky voice broke the chain of my thoughts...I know whose voice is this but yet I feel butterflies in my stomach....

"Assalamualaikum" I said and he respond me quickly I chuckled on his behaviour

"Kese phone kiya aapne" he asked me I know he is asking the reason but I'm in full mood to tease him.

"Haathon se" I said and stopped my laugh in my throat

"Shukriya meri knowledge me enhancement karne ke liye...mujhe to pata hi nahi tha call hathon se bhi lagaya ja sakta hai...me to itne time Tak pairo se phone chalaya Katya tha" he said and I burst into laugh.....he is so cute...I wished I was infront of him

"Koi na, ab pata chal Gaya na..ab shai se karna" I said and waited for his response

"Ji ji bilkul pata chal gaya after all biwi ke aane se mard me sudhar aa hi jate hai...or sunaye " he said and I blushed

"Please hamare Bina blush na kare ham vaha aapko dekhne ke liye nahi hai.." he said and I became shocked how he knew that I'm blushing

"Apne chotey se dimag par itna jor na daale ham aapko aapse jyada jantey hai" he again said and I feel so much shy...all thanks to allah that he is not infront of me...

"Vese aapne mujhe apni family se nahi milaya...kon kon hai aapki family me" I asked to him..

"Meri ammi hai aap kahe to kal milva de aapko unse" he said but i didn't agree I told him t sat the shedule after some days and he agreed we both talk for some more time and I ended the call because this was my prayers time..

Flashback end

I came to my room...when everything is done...I was feeling so tired so I went washroom for changing my clothes...

I came after bathing and lay down on bed Sleep was dominating over me. I was fast asleep when I heard a sound at the door, so I allowed the person I thought it would be my mother but after seeing the person who came inside, I became shocked

Faris came in and started looking around the room. I couldn't imagine why he had come inside That's why I went in front of him. When I went in front of him, he came into his senses and then he started saying what he want

I couldn't believe that he said no to the wedding for his mother because I know he love his mother so much and he never deny his mother's word. Anyway, I could not marry him because I am already married. But still it was better for me now that Faris already loves someone else so I don't have to think much.

I agreed to him what he said and then suddenly I got call from bp a small smile appeared on my lips and I turned toward my balcony. Faris also went away from my room...

"Assalamualaikum" I said and he responded and said

"Aap kal Milne aayengi already aapne itne time se Milne ki ijaajat nahi di to kya ab milengi" he asked me...it seems like he want to meet from so many decades...i chuckled on his statement

"In sha allah" all I said and he became so much happy.....he talk for some time and I disconnect the call

"Kal unse Milne aane ke baad me suneha or mamma ko sab bata dungi" I said to myself and lay down on bed because now I want to sleep for sometime....

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

40.2K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
Mystery: Unspoken truth BแปŸi mishi144

Bรญ แบฉn / Thriller

10.9K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
3.2K 304 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 70.7K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...