WATER ! - tsquad

Από whoisdaiki

gia o'lyne , donte's long term crush comes back to l.a after visiting her family and his feelings start to... Περισσότερα

CAST
GO BESTFRAN !
TARGET RUN & BOY TALK
YOU DATING WHO ?
INSTA #1
I'LL TAKE YO MANS !
INSTA #2
PRETZELS & PROMPOSAL'S ?
GIRLS VS BOYS ?
THREE'S A DATE !
INSTA #3
UGH... AS IF
INSTA #4
INSTA #5

TWIN DAY .

179 3 0
Από whoisdaiki

setting : the academy .
time : 5:30pm

——————————————

the O'Lyne siblings walk into the academy with pizza boxes and bags filled with snacks . tommy had called johan earlier to see if the twins would be able to pick up the pizza's for him since they lived closer .

" heyy yall ! " kim yelled once she saw the siblings walk in .

" lemme grab those for you " donte spoke as he walked up to gia and grabbed the three boxes she had .

" thank you love " gia stood on her tippy toes to give her boyfriend a kiss .

" where tommy want these at ? " johan asked as he followed donte .

" hey twinnn " sassy greeted gia with a hug .

" hey twinn , we look goodt " gia said checking out her and sassy's matching outfits .

" and do " sassy posed . " we gotta take pics "

" you right . . . too too ! " gia called out to the older girl who was talking with tae and k3 .

" huh ? " too too replied while turning his head . " wassup lil girl "

" wassup girl , can you take our pictures ? "

" yeah boo , come on "

once sassy and gia finished taking their pictures , they went to get themselves some of the pizza before the greedy lil kids ate it all with gia making sure to greet everyone as she passed them by . after grabbing their pizza they saw most of the crew chilling in the lot before they had to do their hop out . gia went to sit next to donte who was talking to tae and blue while sassy went over to where blossom and mya was .

" you on live ? " she asked once she noticed the phone across from them .

" yeah , it was kimora live but we stole it " donte shrugged before taking a bite of his pizza .

" i'm dead , yall too grown to be messing
with them kids " gia chuckled while shaking her head .

" says the same person who be body
slamming jayah every day " tae started .

" that's different "

donte laughed . " how so ? "

" jayah be stealing my snacks and my phone
so she gets ddt'd in return " gia explained with a duhh tone .

" girl bye " tae smacked his lips jokingly causing the trio to laugh .

gia decided to get a little closer so she was able to read the comments . a lot of people were saying hey to her and telling her how pretty she was .

" heyy yall and thank youu " gia smiled before taking another bite of her pizza . " what's my favorite pizza toppings ? cheese and pepperoni and sometimes spinach when i wanna be healthy "

" spinach pizza lowkey be hitting " justyce agreed as she walked over and sat next to gia .

" no for real , every now and then i find myself eating the whole box " gia laughed .

" yo hungry self " tae joked .

" boy " justyce turned around to mean mug the older boy .

" i know you not talking " gia started , donte only laughed at the bickering .

" mann , what you gotta say ? "

" bro i just seen you eat four pieces of pizza and you wanna talk bout hungry ? you doubled what i ate and we both know you gone go back for round two "

justyce and tae bursted out laughing
while donte oo'd .

" nah bro she ate you up , it's over " donte laughed .

gia looked at the comments again and notices a lot of fans saying ' why is she in the live ? ' ' she's embarrassing herself pls '

" who ? " was all gia asked before the comments flooded with the one name that made gia itch . " ugh . girl look "

gia turned the phone towards justyce and pointed at the comments of the fans . justyce turned her attention from donte and tae and squinted slightly to read the small words on kimora's phone .

' it's amelia in the live for meee 😭 '
' this girl just don't stop lol '
' not she be stalking the lil sister insta tooo 😭 EMBARRASSING '
' this is just sad atp '
' she kno tht boy don't want her '

justyce's eyes widened as she put her hand over her mouth to try to stop herself from laughing .

" oh my gahd " justyce chuckled along with gia .

" is that my phone !? " kimora's voice yelled from a few feet away .

" yeah ! " gia yelled back .

" no ! " justyce and donte yelled .

justyce and donte smacked their lips and looked at his simultaneously . gia looked between her best friends before laughing .

" my bad , ian know that's what we was doin "

" you on live still ? " kimora asked , sitting on gia's lap .

" what yall talking about on here ? " naomi asked as she sat on the other side of gia .

" nun ya " gia panned causing naomi to smack her lips .

" that's cheese ? " jayah asked justyce who nodded as she was taking a bite out of her pizza . " lemme get a bite "

" girl " justyce started while jayah just laughed knowing justyce would give her piece despite her annoyance .

" uh uhn " kimora dragged out as she read the comments , picking her phone up . " why is she in my live ? i thought i blocked her "

" who ? " naomi and donte ask simultaneously .

kimora ended the live and turned to donte . " that girl who obsessed with you "

" she was in the live again ? " donte questioned gia who only chuckled . " that's that weird shit i was talking about "

" who ? that girl with the orange hair ? " tae asked .

" the girl who dm'd you ? " naomi questioned gia .

" yeah "

" i hate to be that person but you might have to whoop that ass to get her to stop "

the crew laughed at jayah's comment but when justyce and gia made eye contact , they both understood that even though jayah was joking , it was the inevitable truth .

« time skip »

" alright yall , i got a Tommy's pick ! if you ready lemme hear you say awchyeah ! " the crowd repeated after him . " alright first battle issss.... lemme get the princess ! nelleke vs skylarrrr the flyerrr "

" he is so corny omg " too too complains to nvy and gia who laugh and agree .

the crowd cheers for the two girls battling . gia and naomi hyping up nelleke as she walkes away from trin . the youngest o'lyne making a gesture to her sisters to be quiet as they moved closer to cheer in her face .

( nelleke is jayah and skylar is leelee )

halfway through the battle , tommy noticed that the two girls were more tricksters than beat riders and decided to give them a challenge .

" okay these last rounds , i don't wanna see no splits "

" nelly you betta wake her up " nvy cheered nelleke on as she started .

" let's go leke ! " johan yelled out as nelleke walked skylar down , bucking at her on beat before walking away and going right into dancing .

" oh she a beast " sassy spoke when nelleke did a quick combo on the spot .

" alright give the ladies a hand one more time "

nelleke gave skylar a side hug before they both went their separate ways . jayah patted nelleke on the head as trin gave her a big hug . naomi and gia both patted their baby sister on the back .

" you did good " naomi smiled down at her sister .

" thank you " nelleke smiled before running back over to trin who was now accompanied by laylay .

" alrightt let's get on to our next battle . it's a twinn battle " tommy started , immediately making eye contact with sassy and gia .

" you saw that right gia ? " sassy asked turning around .

gia nodded her head with a soft chuckle . somehow she expected to battle , luckily she had already stretched and was prepared .

" lemme get sassy and gia vs kyky and tictac "

everyone oo'd for the battle . this was a rare one , gia rarely battles the lil crew and sassy never battled kyky before .

(  tictac and kyky as sio , gia as raya and sassy as  bunny )

the battle was intense to say the least but regardless , the girls hugged after the battle and went their separate ways like it never happened .

« time skip »

after the battles , everyone chilled around for a bit . gia got in a few pictures and tiktoks with the crew before she was ready to call it a night . all it took was gia walking over to donte and leaning on his shoulder for him to know she was getting tired . he sent a signal kimora to let her know they were leaving . they said their goodbyes and gave hugs before making their way to gia's car .

halfway through the drive , kimora pulled
her airpods out .

" are we still making cupcakes tonight ? "

" oh shit i forgot about that , yeah we can still
make em " gia responded  .

" okay cause imma do a vlog "

once they make it to the house , gia greets the lee parents before making her way up to donte's room . he walks back out for a few minutes before he comes back with a new pack of wipes . he sits beside gia and gently holds her chin between his thumb and index finger as her wipes off her clown makeup . gia returns the gesture , holding his chin with the palm of her hand as she cleans his face paint off .

" you are so beautiful, you know that ? "

" you are so cheesy , but i do " gia laughed , leaning in and pressing her lips to his . it was small yet deep kiss and when they pulled away , donte gave her one last kiss before saying he was going to shower .

gia got up and made her way to kimora's room , the young dancer was currently doing a tiktok when gia walked through the open door . after kimora was done , she turned to gia .

" it's cupcake timeee ! " kimora cheered before linking her arm with gia's and making their way to the kitchen .

she set her phone up on the counter and pressed record .

" hey yall ~ back with another vlog and tonight we're making cupcakes and i'm here with gia " kimora pulled the older girl who was looking at the ingredients into the cameras view .

" hey yall ~ " gia greeted the fans before going back to getting the ingredients .

" we making chocolate cupcakes and vanilla frosting to put on em " kimora put the icing containers into the view before going the grab the bowl and pan .

" okay so we put the flour and oil in , next we gotta out a little bit of water and our eggs "

gia measured the water while letting kimora pour it in the mix . " you wanna crack the eggs ? "

" yeah " kimora nodded with a smile .

once gia was done mixing them , they separated the batter into two trays before placing them in the oven . gia set the timer and washed her hands .

" imma go take my shower , by time i'm done the cupcakes should be ready " gia said , putting her curly hair up into a bun .

" okay "

gia made her way back to donte's room to see him playing the game . she went over to his dresser to grab her clothes before making her way to the bathroom . she took a quick 15 minute shower before oiling her body and putting on her pajamas . she goes back to donte's room and puts her clothes in the dirty hamper .

as soon as she makes it back to the kitchen , the timer rings , kimora sits up from her spot leaning on the counter and grabs the oven mittens . she takes out the two trays carefully before closing the oven and turning it off . they wait a little for them to cool off before taking the cupcakes out and putting them on a large plate . they split the two batches in half and started icing . kimora took a few to her room while gia took some for her and donte .

walking back into the room . donte has turned off his game and was scrolling through his phone . she sat next to him and placed the plate of cupcakes on the bed . donte looked up from his phone and smiled at the plate of desserts .

" i can't believe you let her rope you into making cupcakes at ten o'clock at night " donte shook his head with a slight laugh .

" i lowkey wanted some too " gia chuckled .

half way through their random conversation , gia remembers the dress she saw in the mall a few weeks ago and pulls out her phone to look for the picture .

" oh my gosh d , i found the cutest dress and it's in the color i wanted " gia squeals lightly before moving closer to show her boyfriend the green dress .

" oh yeah that's nice , send it to me so i can go based off the same color "

" okay "

once they were done with the cupcakes , donte took the plate downstairs to wash it before they laid down . gia's head was laid on donte's chest while his arm was lazily wrapped around her waist .

AUTHOR'S NOTE : hey yall ! so this is a extraaa long chapter cause ik I haven't updated in a while , I was going through a bit of a writers block and decided to take a short break from writing to clear my mind . I'll be back updating regularly soon until then I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment !

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.5K 117 21
𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт α qυι¢к яємιη∂єя. ιƒ уσυ αяє яєα∂ιηg αηу σƒ му ιмαgιηєѕ, ι'∂ αρρяє¢ιαтє ιƒ уαℓℓ νσтє∂, αη∂ ¢σммєηт...
81.2K 4.3K 24
When Cas gets a message from someone at school threaten to expose his newly secret He is in between breaking down and giving up Once his teachers no...
Desire Από ㅤ

Fanfiction

4.5K 182 18
Rei Maizano has it rough growing up. Being in the shadow of her popular idol older sister, for as long as she can remember, she was told that she can...
18.4K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......