Brought A Toy [Taejin]

由 Taejinmylyfe

Prince Yoongi has bought a husband.. Or a toy whom he can use? For a heir.. Does a toy has right to fall i... 更多

Brought a husband
Tainted
Vulnerable
Growing Emotions
Desire for love

Introduction

193 9 0
由 Taejinmylyfe

Hello my fellow Taejinn enthusiasts or shipper.. ♥

This is my first book in this account, though I am here in wattpad for more than 2 years now, this is my new account which I have created to just write for my beloved Taejin..

I hope you like my books so do give them a try..

First of all, about this book, there's a concept of Submissive and dominant nature included with characters.

No, it's not an ABO but just sub/dom as simple characteristics of human to differentiate and tick their own nature suitable to each character for the sake of the story.

Here Dominant is Yoongi and Taehyung
While Submissive is Hoseok and Seokjin

And yes It's a Taejin story.

The character, place, names and event taken place in this fanfiction is completely fictional as the name suggests and is my own work.

I won't appreciate any kind of translation of my book of any sort.

Thank you! Happy reading!♥

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

145K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...