Teri Aankhon Mein

By Lovewritter56

⚠️Don't read if you are not a romance lover.⚠️ Zain, who doesn't believe in love because of his father who ch... More

Character Sketch
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part 3
Part - 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part-14
Part-15
Part 16
Part-17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part 34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part- 42
Part- 43
Part- 44
Part-45
Part-46
Epilogue
Epilogue-II

Part 20

22 2 0
By Lovewritter56

Rehaan's POV:

I am dancing with this girl, whatever her name is, I don't care. What I care is the reaction of Aesha, she is drinking while seeing me and her. This girl with whom I am dancing, I wouldn't have danced if I didn't decide to take revenge on Aesha. I am loving her reaction, she is burning is jealous. But it's her mistake, she first decided to dance with Vivek, I am I know Vivek, he is a good guy but I hate them dancing together.

Maybe she thought I was flirting with those some stupid girls that's why she taunted me and asked Vivek to dance. But that was not really like that those stupid girls were putting themselves on me and I was trying to remove them and tell them I have a girlfriend but those girls as I said were stupid so they didn't understand till the time I shouted on them and then I turned my face to find Aesha talking to Vivek, but how does he know her well never mind. I went and kept my hand on her waist to tell him, she is mine and not to even think about her. Well right now she started coming towards me, I saw Vivek smirking and telling me that I am dead.

She pushed the girl which was coming all over me in the name of dance. And then grabbed my hand and pinned in her nails into my skin causing me pain.

That girl said," Excuse me, Miss. What are you doing."

" Leave right now otherwise people will miss you, when you won't live." And she left.

Aesha stepped on my leg with her heels.

" Ouch!" And she started going. I hold her hand, I know she is angry. She turned back, I picked her up in bridal style.

" Leave me!" And instead of putting her down, I started taking her towards my car.

"Leave me, don't you understand." I opened the car door and made her sit in it. And went towards my side. She made a pout like a little kid.

" What happened Aesha. Stop behaving like a kid."

" Shut up and drop me home." She ordered.

" Yes, my majesty." And I hold the steering wheel of the car and on the car.

" Do not think, I will get impressed with your one liners like other girls. You better be with them not me cause I will end up killing you."

" Oh darling, because of me, you are willing to live in jail. That's so sweet."

" You.. don't talk to me. I don't want to talk to you." I stayed quiet.

She said after a while," You are so stupid right. I said you not to talk and you are not talking. I am thinking how do girls handle you."

" You only told me to be quiet now you are taunting me. Girls are hard to understand. Miss Ferocious tell me what you want, I talk to you or not."

" Talk to me you idiot." She hit me on my arm.

" Okay Jaan, okay."

" Why were you flirting with those girls."

" Jealous, Miss Ferocious."

" Okay then don't talk." She said while turning her face towards the window.

" I was not flirting, they were trying to flirt and I was even telling them to stop that and go I have a girlfriend but they were not understanding till the time I didn't shout."

She turned her face towards me," So you were not flirting with them."

" No jaan. Now tell me what were you doing with Vivek."

" I sent a application to join his company. He remembered me and came to me and offered me money to dance with him and I rejected. Instead of getting angry, he was impressed he said he hate gold diggers and offered me to join after my college. And then you came."

" Good."

She started noticing me while I was driving.

" Jaan what are you doing."

" Noticing how handsome god has made you."

" You think I am handsome?" She nodded.

" You are very handsome and also hot."

I stopped near her house, " Jaan your house came."

" Bye Rehaan." She said, then got out of the car and started walking towards her house. Then suddenly she remembered something and turned and started moving towards me. Then she knocked the car's window on my side and I opened it. And she kissed me on my cheek.

" Good night." And she went again.

Kiara's POV:

I and Aesha were inside Rehaan's office. Aesha was sitting on the couch in the waiting area and I was going towards Rehaan's cabin. I knocked there was someone there sitting on one of the chair for others. I thought why will Rehaan leave his chair and sit on other chair maybe that's some kind of his thing. But I was wrong when someone said," Come in." It was definitely not Rehaan's voice, it's Vivaan's voice. But I entered.

" Where is Rehaan?"

" He went out for some reason, you can tell me if you have any work."

" No I am only telling Rehaan about it." He saw some files in my hand.

" Oh so you are the lawyer which dad said about. Please come and sit. I was waiting for you only. I am the company lawyer and you have to talk to me only about this matter."

I sat there and started explaining him about the files and he was listening with full concentration, unlike him. If I say in real, I hate saying it but still I missing that Vivaan who use to hit on me. Maybe he understood that there is no way he could win my heart bu all this. Suddenly I started coughing. Vivaan stood and took a glass of water and stretched towards me to take it . But when I stood to take it, my last finger of foot hit Vivaan's chair. I hate it.

" Ouch!!!!" I cry in pain. I was holding my foot and jumping with one leg. But then only I lost my balance and fell. I closed my eyes but oh wait, it didn't hurt much. I opened my one eye to see on what I landed. It was Vivaan!!!! I stood quickly.

" I am sorry." Then he also stood up and sat on his chair. I also sat on the chair.

" Hey what happened to you today? You don't feel like Vivaan today." I couldn't control and ended up asking.

He gave me a smirk and said," You are missing my flirting, Kiara."

" It's nothing like this, I was just asking."

" No, I know how to separate my personal and professional life. If you would have met me outside, I would been the same Vivaan. If you want than we could meet outside the office." In the last sentence he gave me smirk.

" No, thanks. It's better if we only meet inside the office." I said while continuing to explain him, then only Rehaan and Aesha came and sat on the couch. I stood up and called Aesha and then I asked her if she was willing to accompany me in a party related to business, my father was dragging me in it. But she said she is going with Rehaan in her ex's party. That's my girl, I asked her to burn him from jealousy, then we went shopping and now I am ready to go to a party.

Vivaan's POV:

Someone knocked at the door of Rehaan bhai's cabin, I felt it was her but I thought I was being stupid, why will she come here. And asked to come in. And then I turned to see it was Kiara who ended my being the lawyer my father asked to meet and discuss important things for company. I wanted to flirt with her but I know I am in a office and reminded myself of my limits. Then she started explaining me the issue but suddenly after sometime she started coughing, I went and brought her water but she ended up crushing her pinky finger of foot. And started jumping with one leg and then landed on me making me fall with her, but I am happy she didn't got hurt and instead I got. Then she asked me why was I not flirting with her, I knew this question was going in her mind from so long but no my girl I am not gonna stop trying until end. I asked if she is missing my flirting but she denied but I know she was missing it.

Then Rehaan and Aesha came inside the cabin and then after sometime Kiara and Aesha also left and I came home to get ready for the party tonight. In real, I hate going to business parties but this party is different as I got invited not my father in whose place I have to go. I got ready and started driving.

Now I am at the place of party. I entered in and talked to some persons whose my father know and some who I knew because of my carrier. Then my eyes went on a girl, I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me. But I had a nice feeling and then she turned, it was Kiara. What a amazing day it is, I got to see Kiara twice. One thing I noticed about Kiara was whatever she wear, she looks beautiful in them. She wore a beautiful short black colour dress, a black coat, leggings and long boots.

But she rolled her eyes after seeing me. Mr. Yadav came near me, he is well known in this industry.

" Mr. Malhotra, nice to meet you again. Seeing you after a long period of time."

" Nice to meet you too, Mr. Yadav.  You are right, it's been a long time."

" Mr. Malhotra, one thing I must say about you. You are very handsome young bachelor."

" Mr. Yadav, I think in your time you would also have been a very handsome bachelor. Right?"

" Of course, son. It's been a long time since I have seen your father too. Is he here?"

" No uncle. He is busy with work of gardening, these days. I don't know who made him love gardening so much."

" Beta, your father is very lucky to have you and Rehaan. Even I now want rest from this life. Enjoy my life, go to different places and that will be soon, my daughter will be taking my company very soon and I would be free from all these things."

" Uncle, peace of mind is very important."

" Of course, by the way I forgot to introduce my daughter to you. Kiara! Come here beta." What a lovely incidence Kiara is his daughter good, it would be easy to convince father-in-law to marry his daughter to me.

Kiara came to us and said," Dad, you called me.".

" You know I told you about Mr. Malhotra."

" The one who beat you in a case, don't worry I would beat him one day and that day I will take your revenge."

I said while smiling," Miss Yadav, I would love to see that day when you win against me."

She looked confused.

" Please ignore her Mr. Malhotra, she loves me a lot and hated seeing me to lose a case but after all it was my mistake that my client was faulty and did a mistake which I didn't knew earlier and I thank you to show me the reality and win the case otherwise a innocent person would be founded guilty and a guilty one innocent."

" Dad, he is the Malhotra, you were talking about."

" Yes darling, he is very young but still is very famous in this field because of his work. He is also a handsome bachelor. If you didn't bought anyone who you love, I am gonna make you marry to Mr. Malhotra." He said while laughing. But I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

" Dad how many times I need to tell you, I am not ready for a marriage, right now and when I would be the first person to know it will be you."

" Oh darling, when will be that day. I am dying to see you marry someone you love."

" Dad, it would be soon. Don't worry." And she went.

" Mr. Malhotra she is still new in this passion, please don't mind her."

" You must be kidding, uncle. Why would I even mind that kind of thing and that day when she would win against me, would be the happiest day in my life. You might not to know, I already met her in my brother's engagement."

" Oh! How could I forgot. Zain and Inaya's engagement was one of the best engagement in the city. And it is been a long time since it is on the newspaper headline to show who will be Zain Malhotra's wife. But I didn't knew you both met each other at that engagement. Keep it up son and make her fall for you. If you become my son-in-law, I would be very happy."

" Uncle, if your daughter know that you are talking me to try on her, she will kill her."

" Looks like you know my daughter quite well." And we both laughed.

I said to myself when uncle left," Chalo father-in-law tho maan gaye bas aab unki beti ko patana hai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 505 16
Second book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Never rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock on your door so tha...
1.7K 358 10
Love taking its turns from friends to lovers, parallel couples with different stories awaiting to feel the love . In spite of being the best friends...
34.6K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...