HER LIGHT

Oleh Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ Lebih Banyak

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt30
chpt31

UPDATE. (chpt17)

5.4K 175 11
Oleh Delster_thatgirl

READ CAUSE IS IMPORTANT.. KINDA..

y'all tbh I think I might remove Genesis and hope's mum out of the book only cause I had one scene with her during this whole book and I don't be writing about her at all so les jus say she died or something..

long story short she's not in the book no more!

anyways, LES GET INTO DA BOOK

ALSO LONG CHAPTERR....

-
KEITHON LEE BROONER

keithon's POV
11:34 PM

"keithoonnuhh" she moaned my name out loud while I suck on ya clit moving my tongue in and out.

she tried pushing my head out but I caught her hands and pushed it away.

"fuck I'm bout to cumm" she moaned running her hand through my dreads.

"hol it fa me" I looked at her while eatin was mine.

"fuckkk keithonnn" she moaned out loud closing her eyes and gasping for air.

I held her waist tightly cause I felt her running away when she asked fa me to eat ha out🤣

she released herself in ma mouth and I made sure I licked all ha juice. I lifted myself up seeing her breath heavily and I chuckled.

"how you gon do that but not dick me down" she mumbled lowly thinking I wouldn't hear her.

"you ain ready for allat"

"you don't know that" she mumbled again going inside my bathroom and took every piece of clothing off of ha so she could shower and I did the same.

"keithon" she said my name in a serious tone.

"I cant shower witchu?" I raise both my hands up tilting my head.

"no is jus.." she paused looking down at my dick.

"what bout it?"

"is big" she looked back at me.

wait till she see it when is hard🤦🏽‍♂️

"stap looking at mah dick n shower blue"

"ion wan da monster in me yet"

I chuckled holding her waist while the water ran through our skin and I went in to kiss ha lips.

"you got more weed?" she asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"you took 4 blunts today"

"oh.. ian know dat" she smiled knowing damn well she knew and ha ass wanted more.

-
omniscient

(use your imagination 🙂)

dec 10th
10:32 AM

whooo.genesis

9,987 likes
whooo.genesis chapter 20 unlocked 😚🎉

comments turned off.

Hope.Johnson

23,567 likes
Hope.Johnson my lil baby sis 20 yearsss😫 I wish many more years to comee🙌🏾

whooo.genesis thank you big sissy🥹

view 432 comments

curlyheadd.ja'myah

44,564 likes
curlyheadd.ja'myah HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG CUZZO I LOVE U 4L 😛💞💓

whooo.genesis I LUV YOU TOO💙🫶🏾

view all 543 comments

dagurl.kiah

23,466 likes
dagurl.kiah happy birthday big sisss🤟🏾💞

whooo.genesis thankyhuu 💙💙

view 234 comments

theyluv_destiny

67,985 likes
theyluv_destiny happy birthday twinnn I fuck witchu fr fr u mah ride or die enjoy yo day bitchhhh

whoo.genesis thankyhu twinnnn🥹😩🤞🏾

view all 457 comments

view more

+99 has followed you

-

genesis woke up from the birthday wishes she was receiving on Instagram, she walks out her room and sees the living room full of presents.

"oh my go-"

"SUPRISEE!!!" hope, destiny, ja'myah and kira yelled jumping out of the corner while popping confetti out of the confetti poppers.

"oh mah gaddd!" she cheesed seeing her sister and her close friends, she never expected her loved ones to pull this off.

"TWENI YEARS OLD MATHAFACKAA"  destiny yelled bouncing her belly up and down. genesis giggled,  she thought destiny always crack her up.

"girl les open yo presentsss" hope said and they all walked to the living room, the presents were wrapped in blue, gold and white wrapping paper.

Genesis began open the smallest presents first then slowly opened the big ones, she loved all her presents especially the smallest ones.

"girl jus know this ain't the end, we finna have a girls shopping spree " ja'myah squealed.

"and imma pay for erethang too y'all gon get y'all selfs spoilt todayyy" hope said sticking her tongue out. and genesis went over to hug her sister, she really appreciate her so much.

Genesis looked on her phone seeing if keithon said anything but he wasn't online today, Genesis sighed thinking he was busy hiwever she wanted to see him for her birthday.

-

GENESIS A'MARIE JOHNSON

Genesis's POV

after hoping handing over her credit card to me we get our nails and feet done then we walked over to zara but I didn't know why cause I know damn well I don't shop dere

"um.. guys why we here?"

"cause we gettin u an outfit fa tonight" kiya smiled looking back at me.

"outfit fa what?" I asked confusenly.

"Issa suprise" ja'myah said sipping her frozen cherry and everyone else nodded.

"y'all know I hate suprise" I mugged crossing my arms and I stoped walking.

"you won't be disappointed girl, and the fun part is we pick yo fit" destiny said smiling and I had a straight face, these bitches better pick sum I like.

the girls were giggling looking around for my fit, I walked around while going through my phone stil seeing that keithon wasn't online and I was slowly  getting irritated but worried until I bumped into someone.

"my bad"

"you straight ma" he said licking his lips, he was tall, and brownskin, he looked like keithon but keithon looked way better.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere" he said tilting his head making hand movements.

"Ive never seen you in my life sir" I said truthfully.

"my name Drey and you is?"

"um..- she taken have a nice day boo" ja'myah said looking at Drey up and down and dragged me outta there.

"u got me out in time" I said looking at ja'myah and we both giggled.

"watchu think bout this one?" kiah pulled out two piece jacket and skirt that was demin. I didn't hate it.

"it's cool" I shrugged, I liked the material.

"I fuck it wit, les buy it" destiny cheesed and we all went over to the register to pay.

"now time to get your heels and done jewellryyy" ja'myah said clapping and they all squealed.

"finna be looking like a bad bitchhhhh" kiah sang sticking her tongue out.

"yall destiny jus texted me saying dat we gotta be quick cause gee gee got her hair and makeup appointment at 6"

"hair and what appointment??" I said in confusion. what were they up to..

-

8:23 PM

the girls ended up surprising me with a birthday dinner at Italian restaurant, and they know I love me sum Italian food.

i ordered lasagna and spaghetti bolognaise and also sun garlic bread however i wasn't feeling hungry..

"why the long face?" hope said tapping my shoulder.

"Keith ain't say happy birthday to me and I tried hiding it all day cause Ian wan it to ruin my birthday" I said truthfully, I find it weird how he ain't been active all day n I was worried as he mainly out in them streets.

"you sure about that?" hope said looking striaght ahead and I look straight ahead seeing keithon and his friends pullin up.

my mannnn😊

I saw him with a huge bouquet with 100 dollar bills in every flower and a small bag that was from Rolex. he wore a black tracksuit with white clean airforces and left his dreads down.

why my man look so scrumptious righ now!??😫

"happy birthday mama" he grinned showing his silver grills and I blushed as the girls squealed holding their phones to record.

"thank youu" I smiled kissing him and he deepens the kiss as he held my neck tightly and we stopped forgetting there's people watching.

"ian never knew you was coming"

"it was a suprise baby" he said licking his bottom lip and chills went down my spine.

he gave me my bouquets and my lil present, seeing a whole Rolex watch that was brand new.

"you look good as fuck" he bit his lip looking down my skirt then back my chest as I left the zip hanging around my boob.

"so do you" I grinned looking at him and admiring his features, lord this man was finee.

"I kno you ain like suprises but I got 1 more suprise fa you"

"gimmie hintsss"

"you'll find out soon ma" he chuckled kissing my forehead.

I greeted von, jay, and omarion as they also came and I went back to keithon and we enjoyed each others companies for da whole night❤️

-

dreadhead.keith

(les pretend his dreads were fresh n clean😬)

245,886 likes
dreadhead.keith 💙💍

comments turnt off.

TBC

not sure if I fuck wit this chapter..

I see people really fucking wit this book I appreciate you guysss❤️

N 20K VIEWSS!???😭🫶🏾🫶🏾

sorry for any spelling mistakes

sorry if I'm too slow to post new chapters because I have schoool😫

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.8K 447 33
Hiccstrid fanfic
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
10M 516K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...