Metanoia

Autorstwa p3n_i3

[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the... Wiฤ™cej

โœ„โ”ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต
๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
โœ„โ”ˆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด
๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

โœ„โ”ˆ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ

482 22 13
Autorstwa p3n_i3

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

❝𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨.❞

(in which; Ninjago movie)

-------

You hummed as you turned over in your bed, the comforter on top of you rising and falling with each of your movements. You heard small birds chirping outside of your window, which had been cracked open at early hours of the morning, unbeknownst to you. As a small draft of warm, autumn air flooded your room, you found yourself relaxing into your mattress once more, forgetting about the time of day.

That was until the door to your jack and jill bathroom was opened, a smell of cologne entering your nose as you let out a subtle groan. You pushed your head farther into your pillow as you ignored your friends calls over his booming music, coming from his room nonetheless. You managed to shuffle deeper into your bed and managed to block out your friends loud music and shouts, tranquility falling over you again.

Once again, your plans of relaxation were foiled when you felt a body being thrown on top of yours, a loud, pained noise leaving your mouth. "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty. I need to know if you're gonna take a shower." Cole shouted over his music, which had shifted to a softer song than his usual soft rock. "Cause if not, I'm hoppin' in." He rolled off your body and onto the other side of your bed, now laying on his back while you faced him, your eyes still screwed shut.

You both laid their for a minute in silence, your body slowly waking up as you let out a soft groan, Cole snickering at this. "No... I don't wanna dry my hair..." You muttered through your pillow and blankets, now peeking your eyes open to meet a familiar pair of golden brown ones. "Did you open the window? It's nice but annoying." You shuffled in your sheets, Cole turning his head over to the window that was on the wall next to your bed.

He hummed and tapped his knuckles on your headboard to the beat of a song playing from his room, staring at the window for a moment. "Nah, probs was dad." Cole grunted as he forced himself to sit up in your bed, now shaking your shoulders gently. "I'm gonna shower, be sure to get up and get breakfast. Dad's making pancakes." Your friend slowly encouraged you, you just pretending to be annoyed as you shooed his arm off you by shaking your shoulder.

Cole snickered as he finally slipped off your bed, accidentally taking some covers with him as he did so. "Hope you won't need the bathroom!" Cole sang out before closing the door that connected your bedrooms, realization and dread setting in the second he shut it. With a new burst of energy you kicked your legs violently to get out of your heavy sheets, now stumbling through your carpeted room and towards the bathroom door.

You banged on the locked door while Cole snickered and turned on the shower, pretending to not hear your whines. "Cole, that's unfair and you know it!" You shouted as you ran out of your bedroom and bolted down the hall, throwing Cole's bedroom door open as you tried his bathroom door. Your friend let out a loud cackle as you groaned and shook the locked knob, you slowly sliding down the door.

You stayed silent for a moment before trying to unlock the door once more, the only sound you now heard was the music playing in his room. "You're the worst, blockhead." You groaned as you slipped out of Cole's room, gently shutting his door before traversing back into yours. "Maybe I'll just go get ready at Jay's." You mockingly shouted through the bathroom door, only to hear Cole mock your voice in a higher pitch, then proceeding to drop something in the shower.

You snickered at this before walking over to your dresser, opening up the drawers and pulling out an outfit for the day. It was a nice day out, so you decided to dress light, a few hints of muted green sneaking into your clothing. Laying the outfit onto the bed, you walked over to one of the windows in your room, planning on shutting it.

You stopped, however, when you saw Jay motioning to do the same, locking eyes with the ginger haired boy. You shot Jay a quick smile and a wave as he stumbled to do the same before sticking your head out of the window, a quick chat wouldn't hurt. "Good morning, Jay!" You shouted from the window, watching as the boy looked side to side before sticking his head out as well.

You snickered as you glanced down at his pajama's, his favorite comic character littered all over it. "Morning Y/n! You uh... look pretty! Where'd you get your... pajama's?" The boy nervously laughed and asked questions, you just snickering as you leaned farther onto the open window. You jested around with Jay for a little while longer, the boy stuttering over his words before you heard the shower turn off.

You waved goodbye to Jay and was just about to pull back into your room when Jay stopped you. "Uh, you do remember what today is, yeah?" Jay asked nervously, playing with his fingers as he looked down at them sheepishly. "I don't know when to give Lloyd his present... When are you?" Jay's eyes flickered upwards, expecting you to be smirking widely and ready to prepare him with an answer. He, however, was shocked to see a blank look on your face, your mouth slightly agape.

'You've got to be absolutely kidding me.'

Pulling yourself out of the window and slamming it shut, you drew the curtains shut as you stumbled through your room. The only light provided was through the crescent window that was high above your bed, illuminating the bathroom door. You used what little light you had to crawl over to your nightstand, instantly unplugging your phone and flicking it on.

Your eye slightly twitched as you read the date and time on your phone, along with the few messages you managed to miss. Granted, they were sent really early in the morning and you were never one to get up early, but it was still embarrassing. You swallowed thickly as your fingers hovered over the messages on the lock screen before you pulled them away, your eyes now flickering back towards the date and time.

Thursday, September 22nd, 7:37 am

You let out a groan of relief at the note of it being Thursday, therefore you had a late start to school. Slamming your phone back onto your nightstand face down, you dragged yourself over to your light switch and flicked it on, grimacing at it. You quickly locked your bedroom door and made sure your bathroom door was still locked before you quickly dressed yourself.

Flattening your clothes and grabbing your phone, you threw your pajamas into a laundry corner before slipping out of your bedroom. Sliding down the hallway, you emerged into the living and dinning area, a soft scent of batter flooding your senses. Scooting sneakily over to the dinning table, you reached a hand over to grab a spare pancake, only for a spatula to slap down onto your hand.

You groaned as you retreated your hand, looking up to see a smiling Lou, teasing shaking his head. "Those are hot, here let me." You smiled and rolled your eyes as you sat down in a chair, Cole now emerging in the area with a towel drying his hair. "Cole, you took to long in the shower. Y/n still needs to get ready and prepare her bag." Lou slightly scolded your friend as you snickered, only stopping when the older man shot you a look.

Cole plopped down next to you, shaking his head around and flinging water all over you as you scoffed and raised your hands in defense. "Ew, keep your hair juices off me." You pushed Cole's face away from your own as he sighed and got into eating his breakfast. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner anyways? If I had known it was Lloyd's birthday, I would've had more time to prep." You muttered as you quickly finished off your dish, Cole blinking in shock as he hadn't even gotten through his third bite.

Lou jumped and turned around, a frown forming on his face as he watched you carefully stand up and grab your plate. "I'm sorry, I turned your alarm off today as it's a late start. I came in and opened your window for you, too. I hadn't realized the date." Lou chuckled a little as you slipped into the kitchen with him, carefully sliding your dishes under a stream of water.

You smiled gently and reassured him that it was okay before slipping your dishes into the dishwasher, Cole now halfway through his breakfast. Sliding into your room once more, you quickly ran into the bathroom and stood in front of your sink. You grimaced at the ocean Cole had left on the bathroom floor but moved past it, as it was more on his side than yours.

You quickly did your deeds in the bathroom before slipping out and ducking underneath your bed, your eyes scanning the dark area for a moment. Your eyes brightened as you saw what you were looking for, now reaching forward and pulling the bag to you. Some tissue paper had fallen out but it was nothing you couldn't stuff back into the little, green, paper bag.

You hadn't gotten Lloyd anything extreme for his birthday, as you knew he didn't really like big gifts anyways. You just gotten him an album from his favorite band, as he didn't really own any, and a refill on that cologne he is always running out of. You of course slipped a card or two into the bag as well, one for him to read at school and the other for when he was home.

You walked out of your bedroom and emerged in the living room, Cole now stuffing his backpack as he bopped his head along with the music on the radio. You placed your gift onto the coffee table and stood next to your friend as you heaved your backpack onto the couch, right next to his. You stuffed your bag for the school day and carefully placed Lloyd's gift in it as well, then zipped it up and tossed it over your shoulder.

You glanced up at Cole, who was sporting a casual dark blue tank top and a pair of baggy, black jeans, all held up with a belt. Your friend smiled and ruffled your hair a little before stepping out of your way, slinging his backpack over his shoulder as well. You rolled your eyes as you walked over to the balcony door, slipping on your shoes as Cole grabbed his headphones from a side table that was over crowded with papers.

You slid open the balcony door, patiently waiting for Cole as he gathered up a few more things before joining you. "Bye Mr. Lou/Bye dad!" You and Cole waved as you slipped out of the house, Lou smiling and giving you both a wave back. "You do know you can call him dad, right?" Cole nudged you as you slid the balcony door closed, your brows furrowing at the thought.

It's not that you didn't want to call Lou your dad, it's just that you were having a hard time moving on from your real father. "Maybe one day." You hummed as you walked through the unfenced backyard and onto the side walk, Cole just nodding his head in understanding. You walked for a little bit until you heard commotion behind you, turning around with your friend to see what was up.

You snickered as you watched Jay stumble out of his front door, zipping up his backpack as he raced to catch up with you both. "Sorry, my parents..." Jay muttered through his words as he eventually tossed his backpack onto his shoulders, the three of your resuming your walk. "They kept saying there's a 95% chance of Garmadon attacking today." The ginger haired boy continued to conversate as he fiddled with his backpack straps nervously, his body bumping into yours every now and then.

You groaned at the information given to you, Cole just sighing as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Why does he always choose Thursdays? Why not a... Monday or something." He grumbled as you came to a stop at a cross walk, the people of Ninjago soon piling in behind you. "I like Thursdays, but he always ruins them." He now spoke in a softer and quieter tone, you and Jay sighing and nodding your heads in agreement.

Shuffling in between the two boys, you stayed silent as you waited for the light across from you to flash white. "Better Thursday than Saturday, I suppose." You grumbled as the light ahead of you flicked white, Jay jumping forward upon seeing it, you and Cole slowly catching up with him. "Kinda sucks it has to be today, though. Lloyd needs a break." Jay groaned and nodded his head, you three eventually reaching the side walk on the other side of the road.

Idol chatter started to pick up around you as you arrived at your high school, many kids chatting out in front of the school. You received a few odd looks from some, but there were a few that smiled and waved at you and the two other boys. You returned their kind gestures before slipping through the open front doors, you face being attacked by a wave of AC.

Shaking your head and readjusting your hair, you walked over and unlocked your locker, Jay and Cole doing the same. The moment you heard the lock click, you opened it up and started to sort through your backpack, choosing what you needed for the day. "Cole, do you have music theory today?" You asked the boy as you shuffled through your folders, your friend just shrugging his shoulders in a dismissive tone before turning up the volume in his headphones.

You blinked at his dismissive behavior but soon got back to sorting, Jay wobbling to stand next to you. "I... I think I do." He whispered a little, you blinked and looking up at the boy with hopeful eyes, Jay jumping as he played with hands, a sheepish smile on his face. "Uh, yeah! With Mrs. Steffanich, right?" You sighed in relief as you threw things you didn't need in your locker, slamming the heavy metal door shut as you confirmed his words.

Cole squinted and furrowed his brows as he watched you and Jay interact, his arms crossing just the ever bit more tighter. "Yo, is that who I think it is!?" A loud and energetic voice shouted from the high schools entrance, everyone ignoring the voice while you turned towards it. "N/n, what's up!? Come on, bring it in!" You let out a nervous chuckle as you stepped forward and gave Kai a hug, the boy swinging you around a little before planting your feet back down to the ground.

You smiled as the Smith's stood in front of you, Nya opting to just give you a sympathetic smile before walking off to her locker. "It is indeed, I'm always here, Kai." You joked back to your friend as he rolled his eyes and rested his elbow on your shoulder, leaning onto you. "You're here early, you usually arrive fifteen minutes late. Change of heart?" You teased the fiery individual as you poked at his side, Kai yelping as he restrained a laugh, scooting away and grabbing his side.

You crossed your arms confidently as Cole snickered from besides you, Kai rolling his eyes and flattening down his clothes. "Yeah, yeah, very funny, I'm always late. I came here early just to see you, of course." Kai winked as you paused your chuckling, your face falling flat at the blatant flirt your friend had shot your way. "Kidding! Haha..." Kai threw up his hands in defense before stuffing them into his coat pockets, Jay and Cole squinting their eyes suspiciously at the boy.

Kai cleared his throat as he rolled his shoulders a little, trying to dismiss the heat that was laid on his face. "I'm actually here early to meet the birthday boy, duh." He instantly tried to act cool, your smile returning as you nodded your head in an understanding way. "And to see you, too! You know, cause, I never see you in the mornings. I only see you at lunch and... that one class period... or two..?" Kai zoned out as he raised a hand, now trying to count how many classes you had together on his hands, his total going up to five. You had two.

Before Kai could embarrass himself even more, the whole school went quiet, your eyes flickering over to the main entrance, instantly knowing who walked in. "Bro! Dude, gimme a hug, man! Gimme a birthday hug!" Kai instantly walked over to your blonde friend, his smile smug and his arms open wide. Lloyd chuckled and opened his arms as well, grunting at the pressure Kai gave with his hug, the blonde trying to reciprocate it.

You snickered as Kai swung the boy around a little bit, Cole leaning on your shoulder to get a better view. "Birthday hug? Let me get in on that." Zane spoke out as he walked behind Lloyd, the green eyed boy shouting his friends name in worry. "I'll increase the pressure dramatically!" You winced as you watched Lloyd get squeezed by both his friends, Kai smiling at the tightness of the hug, meanwhile Jay rubbed his arms in a worried manner as he observed.

The moment was torn apart when Nya came flying down the corridor, skidding to a stop on her heels with a wide smirk. "Yo, bro!" Nya greeted Lloyd as he huffed and gave a wave to her, Kai greeting his sister as if they hadn't walked in together. "Oh, hey, actual bro." She snickered as her eyes landed on you, both of them visibly brightening. "Y/n! How are you, I never see you in the morning." The girl laughed as she walked over, and in a Smith's manner, wrapped you up in a tight hug.

You gasped out a breath at the sudden grip she had on you and tried to return the hug, thankfully being put down on the ground. "Yeah... Probably because Cole insists on us getting here before the school doors even open." You rubbed your arm as you readjusted your clothes, your best friend groaning and nudging you. "What? You do! There's no need to be here at six in the morning when class starts at seven." You crossed your arms as Zane and Lloyd slipped into the small conversation circle that had started to form.

Cole pulled his ear buds fully out of his ears and crossed his arms in a mocking way, you squinting at his gestures. "Maybe I wouldn't need to drag you out here so early if you didn't insist on sleeping in." You pursed your lips and turned your head the other way, trying to filter your eyes onto something else. "I always have to wake you up, and then you hog the bathroom-!" Cole laughed as he pulled your into a head lock, you screaming at your friend to let go.

The others watch with a hint of envy, but laughed nonetheless at the action, you eventually freeing yourself. "Anyways," You sighed out as you dusted and adjusted your clothes once more, you gaze falling onto a certain blonde. "Lloyd!" You exclaimed as he jumped at your suddenness, you arms open and gestured for a hug. "Come on, happy birthday!" You boasted as you walked over and into Lloyd's slightly open arms, the boy letting out a sigh once your body touched his.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him downwards slightly, Lloyd opting to wrap his own around your waist. "Thank you, Y/n, really..." He muttered as he tried to keep his face from heating up, Zane's presence thankfully aiding in that. You hummed as you gave him one last, semi-tight, squeeze before pulling away and patting him on his shoulders, his eyes softening at your gaze.

And just like that, you were already turned over and talking with Zane, that warm feeling in Lloyd fleeting away. He watched as your hand brushed against Zane's, the two of you exchanging a fist bump while the others chatted amongst themselves. He felt his body go lax at just the mere presence of you, maybe today wasn't going to be so bad.

However, it seems that his thoughts came a little too early, as a familiar group of cheerleaders walked over and in front of you all. "Hey, everyone, look!" You stopped mid laugh and turned your head over to face the cheerleaders, your face flattening. "It's Garma-dork and the dork squad! You wanna hear out new cheer?" The yell leader asked as he stopped in the middle of the hall, you turning your body over and crossing your arms as you faced the group.

"L-L-O-Y-D, his dad is bad and so is he. Boo, Lloyd. Boo, Lloyd!" You squinted in disgust as they finished up their cheer, you tilting your head downwards as you looked at them all. The yell leader panted before standing up taller, not easily missing the look that graced your face, his teeth grinding.

Lloyd swallowed a lump in his throat as he saw the obvious tension between you both, now deciding to step forward. "Great chant! I'll bet you got a number one hit on your hands." He laughed out awkwardly as he ran his hands down the side of his pants, the cheerleaders huffing as they walked away. Lloyd chuckled awkwardly as you and the others scoffed at the cheerleaders, your body turning towards the blonde as you muttered out a few swears.

Before you and the others could engage in another conversation, your eye twitched as the bell attached to the wall started to ring. "Ugh, anyone got AP chem?" You muttered as the sound of lockers shutting starting to sound, you barely hearing your friend speak up. "Sweet, let's go Zane." You nudged your head to the side, waving to the others as you, Zane and Kai started to walk to the science hallway.

You stood next to the two boys as you pushed through the crowded halls, Kai complaining as he pushed through. "Have fun with your boring 'advanced placement' classes!" He nudged your shoulder before walking into his classroom, you and Zane walking a few steps down and into yours. The room went silent upon your arrival, but that's how it mostly went down, so you both chose to ignore it.

Students scooted their chairs away as you and Zane traversed to the back of the classroom, sitting down at a lab table. "We didn't have homework, did we..?" You whispered over to your friend, watching as he blinked before a smile flew on his face. "Zane, don't smile, give me answers!" You continued to urge the boy as you dug through your backpack and pulled out your science folder, Zane doing the same.

You flipped through your papers to find the one Zane had pulled out, you soon finding the paper as well. "I don't think this was homework, I believe this was classwork." The boy snickered a little as he looked down at the semi-blank sheet in front of you, your face paling. "Here, use mine for reference." He slid the packet over towards yours, watching as your eyes lit up in relief, you grabbing his shoulder and shaking it in thanks.

Zane couldn't help but smile and nod his head, a warm feeling in his chest as he watched you quickly jot down what he had written. Though your hand writing was notably more messy than his own, it was still fun to watch your eyes flick from his page to yours. In fact, he found in endearing how different you both seemed, yet how easily you managed to get along. It's almost like you didn't care about who he truly was.

You sighed in relief as you managed to copy the last thing onto your paper, the teacher finally walking into the classroom. "Desk's cleared, lab gear out." They said simply as they sanitized their hands, everyone following them without much more instruction. You slipped your papers back into your folder, Zane doing the same as he got out the lab gear for the both of you.

You waited patiently as beakers and chemicals were placed in front of you, your hands folded in front of you. "I'm gonna make it go 'boom'." You whispered to Zane once the teacher was out of ear shot, Zane looking down at you with concern. "What? Just say it was an accident." You snickered as you nudged his side, Zane blinking before huffing and nodding his head. If it'll make you happy, he wouldn't have it any other way.

Walking out of your science class, Zane gave you a sigh and a head shake as Kai instantly caught up to you. "Woah, detention slip? That's new!" He laughed as you both waved Zane down, the boy now walking to another section of the school. "What'd you do? I never thought you'd end up in the slammer." You pursed your lips and rolled your eyes as Kai threw his arm over your shoulder, the two of you stumbling into your math classroom.

Nya was already seated in your usual seats, waving you both down as you unfolded the paper more. "I made some chemicals explode during a lab, I put all the blame on me to save Zane some grace." You sighed as you sat in between the Smith's Kai snickering as he snatched the paper from your hands. "It's whatever though, not like I'll be sent to detention anyways. They need a parent signature." You leaned farther back into your desk as Nya and Kai shot you a look before looking up at each other, you choosing to ignore their silence.

Kai hummed before slipping the detention slip back onto your desk, watching as you stuffed it carelessly in your backpack. "You never go to detention, do you?" Nya asked as she leaned her head on her palm, looking at you with a small smirk. "Man, wish I could do that. The amount of boredom I would've slipped out of." She sighed dreamily before her moment was ruined by her brother, who was snickering at her actions.

The room went silent as your math teacher walked in and slammed the door shut, wasting no time to pass out the worksheets. "Jesus fuck." You heard Kai swear under his breath, you jumping when the packet was slammed down onto your desk as well. "Does he really expect us to finish this today!?" Kai leaned over and gave you and his sister a worried look, not easily noticing the look of concern on either of your faces.

Blowing a low whistle, the two Smiths grabbed their desks and connected them to yours, the three of you pulling out a pencil. "Okay, I'll take page one and three... Nya, take two and four, Kai... uh... do what you can." You patted the boys shoulder, watching as he scoffed before flipping to page five and six, a whine leaving his mouth. "Let's converge when we're done..." You sighed as you leaned your head onto your hand, mood dropping as you glossed over the problems.

In the forty five minutes you had of class, the three of you managed to get one page done of each assigned. "Ok, Kai, you just used photomath..." You muttered as you glanced over his answers, more than half of them being wrong. "Nya, were's the work..?" You muttered as you pointed at her paper, only the answers being written down, the girl just shrugging.

You groaned as the bell rang once more, your teacher thankfully announcing that these wouldn't be due till tomorrow. "Call me, babes!" Kai shouted through the hall as he blew you a kiss, Nya kicking her brother in the shin as your face heated at the gesture. You ignored the stares you got as you shuffled to your next class, hoping to forget about Kai's teases.

Tapping your backpack straps you slid into your English class and slinked to the back, right next to a familiar, quiet friend. "Boo." You muttered as you bent down and started to dig through your bag, Lloyd turning over at the familiar voice. "I have your present but I don't think you want that right now. Lunch?" You hummed as you looked up at Lloyd, watching as he swallowed something in his throat before nodding his head.

You smiled gently at him before sitting back up in your desk, half of the classroom pushed away from you and Lloyd. "Um... what book are we reading again?" Lloyd asked you, watching as you blinked and scooted your desks closer, your legs touching as you asked him to repeat. "What book are we reading? I think I left mine at home." You hummed and turned over and started to dig through your bag once more, pulling out a bleak book with no cover whatsoever.

Lloyd grimaced as you set the book in between the two of you, you sighing and shaking your head. "She couldn't have picked anything more boring." You groaned as you flipped open to the page where you had last left off, Lloyd having to scoot closer in order to read the pages correctly. You both went quiet as your shoulders bumped together, you blowing Lloyd's hair out of the way anytime it got too close to your eyes.

Lloyd relaxed for the first time in a while today, his nerves seeming to cool down as he fiddled with his hands in his lap. His eyes flicked from the page to your hands before back to the book, his face slowly heating up as you got closer to him. Yeah, maybe this birthday wouldn't be too bad.

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

-------

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

14K 724 47
~Book Two in The Way Back Trilogy~ A Morro X Reader story!!! (What has my life become?!!) A couple years on... It's been nea...
9.5K 484 10
"It's... You, (y/n)! (n/n)!" At this (y/n) froze, before looking at Jay in surprise. Jay rushed closer and examined the boy's face before smiling. "...
89K 3.5K 53
Read. this. now. No pressure at all, am I right? (y/n) (l/n), The son of the late master of ice, who was taken in by Wu after his parents died. He h...
43.2K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...