Perfect Disaster - Isaac Lahey

Da Jellyy-Bean

IN WHICH Ariel Jocelyn Grimes finds herself in Beacon Hills to kill the one who killed her sister but got cau... Altro

Perfect Disaster
Prologue
Act one
Chapter 2 : Detention
Chapter 3 : The mysterious Boyfriend
Chapter 4 : The Fire Witch
Chapter 5 : The Bad Feeling
Act two
Chapter 6 : New beginning
Chapter 7 : New Friendship
Chapter 8 : The first punch
Chapter 9 : Erica
Chapter 10 : I had a sister...
Chapter 11 : The Plan
Chapter 12 : Are you crazy !
Chapitre 13 : I killed someone....
Chapter 14 : Wanna be...

Chapter 1 : French Class

395 17 33
Da Jellyy-Bean

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 1 :
| French Class |

ARIEL JOCELYN GRIMES looks at the clock suspended above her French teacher's head, desperately hoping that the hands will magically move faster.

She glances around the classroom, noticing her classmates shifting uncomfortably in their seats, clearly sharing her impatience.

She looks at her right, there's Bianca Bloom, her best friend is sleeping and at her left, there's a guy playing tic-tac-toe alone.

As she glances at Bianca, she can't help but smile. They have been friends since childhood, sharing countless memories and secrets. Bianca's peaceful slumber is a familiar sight, a sign of the unbreakable bond they share. She reaches over and lightly brushes a strand of hair away from her face, careful not to wake her up.

Turning her attention to the guy engrossed in his tic-tac-toe game, her curiosity piques. He seems completely absorbed in the game, his brows furrowed in concentration. The pen in his hand moves with precision, making calculated moves against an invisible opponent.

As the minutes tick by, her mind starts to wander, envisioning all the things she could be doing instead of conjugating verbs and memorizing vocabulary. She imagines herself outside, basking in the warm sunshine, or hanging out with her friends at the local coffee shop, sipping on a frothy latte. Anything would be more exciting than this seemingly endless French lesson.

The teacher, Mrs. Garden approaches Bianca's desk and hits her ruler on the corners of the desk "Mademoiselle Bloom !" Her voice echoes through the silent classroom, instantly grabbing the attention of all the students.

Bianca's heart skips a beat as she wakes up from her nap. Her eyes widening in surprise, looking at the teacher. "Yes ?" She asks nervously.

"Étant donné que vous écouter bien mon cours, pouvez-vous répéter ce que je viens de dire ?" *Since you're listening, can you repeat what I just said ?* The teacher ask her.

"Huuuum Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?" *Huuuum Do you want to sleep with me tonight ?* She answers even though she didn't understand nothing from the beginning of the class.

The class started to laugh at her response. She doesn't quite understand why, and her face turns a shade of crimson as she nervously fidgets in her seat. Thoughts race through her mind, desperately trying to decipher the reason behind their laughter.
Did she say something silly ? Did she unknowingly commit a social faux pas ?

Embarrassment washes over her, making her feel small and insignificant. She shifts uncomfortably, wishing she could disappear into thin air. The whispers and giggles from her classmates grow louder, intensifying her confusion. Tears threaten to well up in her eyes, but she fights them back, determined not to show her vulnerability.

Ariel looks at her best friend before looking at her classmates who's laughing. "That's enough !" she exclaimed, her words cutting through the laughter like a sharp knife.

The classroom fell silent, everyone turning their attention towards Ariel.

Ariel took a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. "Laughing at someone's is not funny or kind. We should treat each other with respect and empathy," she said, her voice resonating with conviction.

As her words sank in, a few classmates began to shift uncomfortably in their seats, realizing the impact of their laughter. The atmosphere in the room changed, and a sense of reflection filled the air.

Ms. Garden turns her head towards Ariel. "No screaming in my class." She says with her French accent and looks at the students "No more laughing." she added.

Ariel et Bianca looks at their teacher going back to the front of the class. "I'm sorry they laugh at you." Bianca looks at her with a smile. "Thank you."

"Miss Bloom and Miss Grimes detention for an hour." Says the teacher sternly.

"Wait what ?!" Ariel's eyes widen in surprise as she exchanges a baffled glance with her best friend. The two girls had never been subjected to detention before, and the unexpected punishment left them feeling a mix of confusion and apprehension. "You're letting these" she points her classmates before continuing, "people laugh at Bianca's just because she says something out of the ordinary ?"

"Two hours for talking back young lady." the teacher snapped, her voice filled with authority. The room fell silent as all eyes turned towards the defiant student. The class knew better than to challenge their teacher, but this time, something inside her couldn't stay silent.

Taking a deep breath, she straightened her posture and met the teacher's stern gaze. "Respectfully, ma'am, I wasn't talking back," she calmly responded.
"I was merely expressing my concern about the way Bianca is being treated."

The teacher's eyes narrowed, clearly not expecting such a composed response. "I understand your concern, but it's not your place to question my methods," she replied firmly, her tone indicating her dismissal of the matter.

Undeterred, the student continued, her voice unwavering. "With all due respect, ma'am, I believe it is our place to stand up against injustice and discrimination. Bianca deserves to be treated with kindness and acceptance, just like any other student."

The teacher was about to say something but the bell rings, cutting off her words mid-sentence. The sudden sound startles the students, causing a collective sigh of relief as they realize they have been saved by the bell. Backpacks are hurriedly zipped shut, chairs are pushed back, and the classroom erupts into a cacophony of chatter and shuffling feet.

Ariel and Bianca picks up their notebook before going towards the door, eager to leave the classroom. However, just as they reach for the doorknob, their teacher, Mrs. Garden, intercepts them with a stern look on her face. "Don't forget the detention after school." she says firmly, crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, we'll be there because who doesn't want to be in detention on a Friday night with their 'perfect' teacher who let's her class laugh at a girl who doesn't understand French." Ariel snapped at her teacher without realizing the intensity behind her words.

The teacher, taken aback by Ariel's sudden outburst, paused for a moment before responding, a mixture of shock and concern etched across her face.

"Excuse me, Ariel," the teacher said, her voice laced with a hint of disappointment. "I understand that you're frustrated, but it's important to express your feelings in a respectful manner. Please remember that we are here to learn and support one another."

Bianca looks at her best friend then the French teacher. "You are right Mrs. Garden. I should listen more in class."

Ariel rolled her eyes. "Support one another" she whispered under her breath.

"We'll see you after school." Bianca's says dragging her friend out of the classroom.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Hi guys ! 🩵

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Perfect Disaster !

I'm so excited for you to meet Ariel !

Thank you for being here !

Feel free to comment & like !

TIKTOK FOR FANFIC EDITS :
@chvrmingediting

-נєℓℓуувєαи

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
2.9K 158 9
IN WHICH Peyton Summers was a girl that kept to herself. People didn't notice her and she was fine with that, she'd much rather read a good book then...
126 3 1
⤷★𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰 " seriously isaac? my sister, of all people?!" " dude, i cant help it..it's just rebel rules." •••••• TEEN WOLF , isaac lahey...
85.7K 3.6K 36
Stiles Stilinksi x male oc Isaac Lahey x male oc Meet Arlo, Scott half brother, through his father. When Rafael goes to Beacon Hills to investigate t...