Girls und Panzer: War thunder...

De DanielXD112

A guy named Musashi plays war thunder before his death and he knows about the soul sucking grind of the game... Mais

Prolouge
Chapter 1: First Customer, First Purchase
Chapter 3: Waking up the ship with Stuka

Chapter 2: The Grind Starts!

117 5 3
De DanielXD112

The girls saw the tank and was surprised by it, it has a huge barrel, a rear end turret, and a no hatch from the top of the tank they were looking at a german heavy tank destroyer

Dicker Max (that's literally the name of the tank...)

Miho: Woah.

Saori: it looks amazing.

Hana: it looks powerful too.

Yukari starts to fangirl to the tank

Yukari: Old man! Is this Dicker Max a german heavy tank destroyer!

Reznov: Of course! and i fixed it up for you girls to use!

Miho: Mister, are you sure?

Reznov: Of course, plus you girls need all the help you can get, after all you need a fighting chance throughout the matches you participate in.

Miho smiles happily

Miho: Thank you, Mister! Wait I'll call Anzu to-

Reznov put his hand on Miho's shoulder stopping her.

Reznov: No, not yet.

Yukari: Huh?! But why!

Reznov: it's not completely fix yet, there is still some trouble with it's engine, and like i said i will bring it tomorrow.

Reznov lied and to his surprise the girls believed him

Miho: it makes sense since you just found it right, Mister.

Reznov: And it will be a surprise for your club as well!

Miho: I understand, Mister Reznov.

Reznov: Girls, come on let's go to my shop and take a break.

M/H/S/Y: Okay!

So Reznov and the girls went back up using the same elevator, and Reznov hid the secret lever and told the girls that they should keep it as a secret and they agreed.

As they went to Reznov's shop the Gaijin store and the girls were suprised that this shop existed except Yukari because she already knows.

Miho: Wow!

Saori: Amazing!

Hana: We never knew that this kind of shop existed!

Reznov: Now girls, go look for something that interests you!

All: Yes!

So the girls searched for something that will catch there eyes.

After that they all stumbled upon the game War thunder except Yukari she bought The Panzer chocolate without the Caffeine because she already had the game.

Miho: Mister! How much for this game?

Reznov: Oh 100 yen!

M/S/H: So cheap!

So they all bought the game except Yukari because you know and Reznov gave them a Handheld Console each to play the game.

-A few hours later-

The girls were enjoying they're time at the Gaijin store and suddenly Miho's phone rang and she answered.

Miho: Ah Hello.

It was the School President, she told them to quickly come back at the Club's hangar

Miho: We'll be right there!

Miho quickly ended the call.

Miho: What do we do!

The girls were panicking.

Hana: Can we still make it on time.

Saori: But it's so far away!

Yukari got an idea.

Yukari: Old man!

Reznov: Hmm.

Yukari: Can you drop us off at the Club hangar, please we need to get there quickly!

Reznov responded

Reznov: Okay girls to the armoured vehicle we don't have much time!

All: Yes!

So Reznov and the girls hopped in to the german armoured truck and speeds up.

-At the Club's hangar-

They have been waiting for the other four to arrive because they're the only ones that are not present, and some other tanks had been found they are the Panzer 38(t), Type 89 "Otzu", M3 Lee and the Stug III, as they were getting impatient they heard and saw the amourrd vehicle approaching them with the Oorai's School emblem on its side.

The commander's hatch opens and they see Miho and at the back are Saori, Hana, and Yukari.

Anzu: Finally, you four have arrived, do you girls know how long we've been waiting!

The four girls hopped out off the armoured truck

Miho: I'm sorry President it won't happen again...

Anzu: So if you four are here then who's driving the truck.

Miho: Oh, that'll be Mister Reznov.

Before Anzu could respond the driver's hatch opens.

Reznov: So you're the Student Council President of this School?

Reznov hopped out of the truck.

Anzu: Yes, I am Anzu Kadotani.

Reznov: Likewise! I'm Viktor Reznov!

They both shake hands, and Reznov looked at the four girls.

Reznov: I am sorry but i must go and continue working.

M/H/S/Y: See you later, Mister/Old man!

Then Reznov went into the driver's hatch and drove away from the Hangar.

Then the girls proceeded to clean the tanks they found, this went on until late afternoon then Momo the PR manager for the student council said that the motor club will fix it and told the students to go home and rest.

-LATER-

We see Miho staring at the sunset while drinking a can of soda.

Miho: I wonder which way the harbor is.

Saori: I want to go on a shore leave already, i wanna shop at the outlet too

Hana: Aren't we stopping at a port this coming weekend?

Saori: Which port was it again?, I have a BF waiting at every port, so it's a lot to keep track of!

Hana: You have that many best friends?

(A/N: Oof that's a lot of damage!)

Yukari calls out to them

Yukari: U-umm! If you don't mind, could we stop by somewhere?

Miho: Huh?

Yukari: No good?

Then they arrived at the Tank club, the other three were shocked that the store like this existed and they saw the armoured truck park nearby meaning that Reznov was here, So they went in.

The shop contained tank parts, uniforms, and etc. after wandering a bit they see Reznov installing a new game they knew it from the name.

Yukari: Hey Old man!

Reznov: Ah, Yukari, Miho, Hana, and Saori what brings you here.

Yukari: Ah we were just stopping by.

They see the new installed game machine.

Miho: is this?

Reznov: Yes the game you girls brought earlier, I know you girls must be thinking what's the point of buying the game when you can play it, it's simple save files.

The girls: Huh?

Reznov went on explaining what's a save file and what it is used for and the cartridges they bought contains the save data so they don't lose their progress.

Reznov: And that's how it work, so who wants to go first.

Yukari raises her hand and grabs her backpack to retrieve her game cartridge and inserts it into a slot then the game shows the Title of the game and the loading screen shows after.

Yukari: Oh it's starting!

She grabbed the controller and the other girls watched her and she was excited to play the game and the game plays to a tutorial stage.

Game: Welcome to the tutorial stage, where you will learn the controls and the mechanics of the game, now move the vehicle to the designated location with the left joystick.

Yukari then follows the instructions given and moves the tank to the spot that was highlighted and when she arrived two enemy tanks shows up and starts shooting at her.

Saori: Ah watch out!

Yukari: Ah! Wha-what should i do!

Game: Aim the turret using the right joystick and fire the cannon using the right trigger button.

Yukari then aim the turret at the nearest enemy then fired the cannon causing the enemy tank to explode.

Hana: Nice one!

Saori: Well done!

Yukari: But there is still one left and it's so far.

Game: An enemy tank at 500m away using the top right button above the right  trigger button will cause the tank to aim using the optic.

Yukari did what she was instructed and aim her using the optic of the gun then fired the cannon causing the tank to be knocked out.

Yukari: Yay! We did it!

The girls starts cheering for their accomplishment to the game but Miho noticed the Tutorial stage was not done yet.

Miho: Yukari the tutorial stage is not yet complete.

As she said, a Tiger H1 tank shows up.

Game: TIGER!!

The girls were surprised and the Tiger tank knocked out Yukari's tank.

Yukari: Huh?! How did i get knocked out?!

Then the killcam? Shows how, the Tiger fired its shell, the shell travelling through the air and finally shows the shell penetrating the front armour of Yukari's tank, knocking out the crew.

Reznov: *Laughs* you girls weren't paying attention.

Then the game show the platoon of tanks that are available for the tutorial, 2 more tanks and the game automatically selects one that can penetrate the tigers armour

Game: Now use all the instructions that i taught you against this tank.

Yukari then grabbed the controller and was focused on knocking the Tiger tank out.

Then the enemy Tiger tank shows up and fires it's cannon only to not penetrate Yukari's frontal armour and Yukari then fired her cannon penetrating the Tigers frontal armour (you guys know where im not explaining it) knocking out the crew

To be continued

A/N: hope you guys like it because im getting tired of this writing thing but i will prevail if you guys make an alternative version or your own version of this fic i will not stop you guys because it's your own work for now peace

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...