Issues

由 greenappleinatree

"Does everyone know me as Oscar's sister?" 更多

Prologue
Season 1: uno
Season 1: dos
Season 1: tres
Season 1: quatro
Season 1: cinco
Season 1: seis
Season 1: siete
Season 1: ocho
Season 1: nueve
Season 1: diez
Season 1: once
Season 1: trece
Season 1: catorce
Season 1: quince
Season 1: dieciséis

Season 1: doce

340 4 0
由 greenappleinatree

The game started and we looked intently to the players, most specifically, Jamal.

All of us starting standing up in shock as Jamal caught the ball and began running with him. 'No fuckin way' Angel and I gasped.

Jamal made it past the line, the group coming back and all of us looking in shock. They won. Jamal made them win.

We all cheered as Jamal began victory dancing, the whole team going to celebrate with him.

'All fall down! All fall down! All fall down!'

Jamal did a little dance move before pushing the first player, making the rest behind him fall down.

'Jamal!' Angel and I cheered. How the fuck did he do that.

Everyone went to go back home after the celebration. 'Wait by the car' Oscar told me as I was walking towards the parking lot with Angel. 'You need some weed for tonight?' Angel asked as she waited for Oscar with me, the other two of the Santos were walking towards us.

'Not so loud' I shushed her as they neared us. 'No, he'll bring it' I whispered to her, the santos already waiting by the car. 'I'm sitting in the front seat' I told Sad Eyes before he could claim the seat.

I saw Angel smiling at one of the Santos, Carlos, as he winked at her. 'What would Catalina think of you flirting with another girl?' I asked him, giving me a smug smile as he looked like he could kill me.

'Don't cockblock me' Angel whined, making me roll my eyes. They really are gonna get stuck up there. 'He's like forty' I said, scrunching up my nose. 'I'm 27!' Carlos exclaimed. 'Same thing' I shrugged.

Fast forward to a few hours later, I was sneaking out through my bedroom window. I wore black pants with a white off shoulder long sleeved. My pants being a little low waist, keeping Angel's advice in my head.

Everyone was already sleeping so I didn't have to look out for any Santos on the front lawn. It was a ten minute walk towards the park. As I arrived, I saw Elijah waiting for me, sitting on a bench.

As soon as he saw me, he smiled and got up to give me a hug. 'Hi, beautiful' he smiled at me as we went to sit down on the bench.

'Hi' I smiled at him. 'How was the game?' He asked me, taking a blunt out of his jacket and lighting it .

'They won' I laughed as he looked confused. 'Jamal made them win' Elijah laughed out loud at what I said.

'You're serious?' He asked me, taking a hit. 'I'm serious' I laughed.

He passed me the blunt, taking a hit. 'Angel will probably be mad tomorrow when she finds out we smoked without her' he laughed, making me laugh along, both knowing Angel too well.

'Don't worry, she knows. She won't kick you in the balls' I chuckled, taking another hit.

'You told her we were gonna hang out?' He asked me, smiling at me. I nodded and passed him the blunt.

'So you talk with Angel about me?' He asked me, giving a smug smile before taking a hit, keeping eye contact.

'As if' I chuckled, lightly pushing him. 'I only told her in case you were gonna kidnap me' I told him, making him chuckle.

'You wish you would get kidnapped by me. That way you can spend more time with me' he winked, blowing the smoke in my face. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Then I realized his face was really close to mine.

'You have beautiful eyes' he said in a low voice, looking in my eyes.

'Thank you' I whispered, giving him a smile. He looked at every inch of my face, making me gulp.

This was the first time I actually felt butterflies when I was with a boy. He looked between my eyes and lips a few time before coming closer.

We both leaned in till our lips touched. His lips were really soft. My heart started beating faster. His hand lightly touched my jaw as he deepened the kiss.

He slowly pulled away, both of us catching our breaths. 'I've wanted to do that from the moment we met' Elijah chuckled, making me blush.

'I like you' he said, making me smile. 'I like you too' I said, making him smile. He leaned in again and it felt like all my problems were gone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A few days passed after Elijah and I kissed and we both agreed to keep it a secret. Well, Angel knows. But nobody else does.

We've been meeting up every night and I feel really good around him. He's not rushing into things and we have a slow but steady pace.

It was now thanksgiving and Cesar and I went to Ruby's house to celebrate.

Normally Oscar was gonna make dinner, but he canceled on us last minute, saying he had Santo business to do. I wasn't surprised honestly. So Cesar and I ordered some pizza, watched some movies and now we're gonna eat dessert at Ruby's house.

We were all sitting down at the table, enjoying our tres leches. Me sitting next to Jamal with Ruby and Monse in front of us. Olivia sitting on Cesar's lap at the head of the table, since they were kind of a thing now.

'Wait, where's Mario? I was hoping to see him' I asked Ruby, taking a bite out of the delicious tres leches Ruby's mom made.

I haven't seen Mario since Oscar took me to the orphanage. We were really good friends.

'He went with his new bougie girlfriend to Nevada' Ruby told me. 'Instead of coming home?' I asked him, confused. Knowing Mario, he loves to spend time with his family.

'He's in the bone zone' Cesar said, making us all shrug and nod in agreement.

'Can you pass the tres leches?' Olivia asked. I handed her the plate of the almost gone tres leches.

'My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday' Olivia said, making us smile lightly. I know what it's like not having your parents with you anymore.

'Guess not this year' she sighed. 'Don't say that' Monse out a hand on top of Olivia's. 'Maybe your folks will be home before your birthday'

'In a week? I don't think so' Olivia shook her head. 'Wait, your quince is in a week?' Ruby asked her, shocked. 'And you didn't tell us?'

'Mom, dad, Olivia's quince is in a week!' Ruby yelled. Olivia nervously shushed him. 'It's not a big deal' she quickly told him.

'What?' Ms Martinez walked towards us. 'Mija, is that true?' She asked, making Olivia nod. I don't think she liked Ruby telling them.

'Olivia, don't worry about a thing' Mr Martinez smiled at her excited. 'I'm gonna get my shifts covered at work and we'll do it here next Saturday'

All of us cheered at Mr Martinez's idea. It was a great idea. A quince is a really special thing for us girls. I love seeing girls in their quince dresses and their parties. I went to a quince once when I was little.

'Olivia's having a chupacabra!' Ruby said, making us all cheer. We were all discussing how her quince could go.

'She'll get a pink dress' I told Monse. 'And a horse!' Ruby said excited, making us laugh. I noticed Olivia leaving to go to her room.

'Cesar' I caught his attention. I pointed to Olivia's room to let him know to check up on her.

'We can have tacos!' Jamal exclaimed, making me nod in agreement.

After a while, it all calmed down and Ruby and Monse also went to check up on Olivia. It's more of a group matter so I stayed out of it.

I talked with Ruby's parents for a while before helping Abuelita in the kitchen.

'Don't worry, mija. I'll clean it' Abuelita said, lightly pushing me away from the pile of dishes.

'I don't mind, Abuelita' I shrugged and dried the wet utensils that Abuelita just washed. 'Besides, I don't think Ruby helps around here' I chuckled as Abuelita nodded.

'I think Ruby's more excited about Olivia's quince than Olivia' I told her, making her laugh. 'That boy gets excited for every party he can plan' she told me.

'If he would've had the opportunity, he would've planned yours too' Abuelita said, making me chuckle. 'I'm sure I would've have the best quince ever'

'I've always dreamed of a big quince' I chuckled as we continued doing the dishes. 'A big pink dress with butterflies on it that would make it difficult to dance with my dad' Abuelita chuckled. 'There would be amazing food at the table. Of course Oscar made all the food' I laughed lightly as I already saw Oscar's reaction if he had to make all the food.

'And a big white chocolate cake that has my name on it!' I quickly added, making Abuelita laugh lightly.

'What cake did you get?' Abuelita asked me, handing me the last plate. 'I snuck out of my room and bought a vanilla cupcake from the gast station down the street' I chuckled, Abuelita looked at me with pity.

'Oh, no, it's okay' I quickly told her. 'When I walked back to the orphanage I found five bucks and I bought a two bars of white chocolate' I smiled widely. I love chocolate.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
99.7K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...